Its rich lather deeply cleanses, leaving skin feeling fresh, smooth and revitalized. Glytone Exfoliating Body Wash with 8.8 Free Acid Value Glycolic Acid, Keratosis Pilaris, KP, Smooth Rough & Bumpy Skin, Chicken Skin, Oil-Free, Fragrance-Free 6.7 oz. But they have a lot of products with various acids. Body lotion formulated with glycolic acid used to exfoliate dead surface skin cells. Make sure you wear sunblock with amlactin though... Others have mentioned Amlactin. Its on amazon and costco too, New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the AsianBeauty community. Press J to jump to the feed. There are also larger body creams with urea in them. I have all three and use whichever I want but never all three at the same time. This Glycolic Acid-rich, 2-step kit includes Glytone’s Exfoliating Body Wash, Exfoliating Body … ), There is also a line called Alpha Hydrox http://www.ulta.com/ulta/a/Alpha-Hydrox/_/N-1z141fa?ciSelector=searchResults. Pengelupasan secara teratur tidak hanya akan membuat kulit lebih halus dan lebih bercahaya, tetapi juga membantu produk anti-penuaan yang Anda lapisi lebih baik. It's exxy everywhere except the US though), Thanks, I'm going to try the nip fab first and if that's not any good will see if I can get a sample of this one as it's more ££. Smooth away rough bumps and uneven skin texture associated with Keratosis Pilaris. Thanks.. Or you use a toner before the CosRX? Also, alpha hydrox has a decent sized bottle of AHA cream that I use all over. The Glytone Body Wash is the one to try for people looking to soothe and heal keratotic and dry skin conditions including red bumps, uneven skin, scaley and cracked heels, elbows, and knees. Exfoliating wash that leaves the body feeling freshly massaged and revitalized Designed to cleanse and soften the body … Bought it at walmart. If you deal with bumpy skin on the backs of your arms (aka keratosis pilaris or “KP” for short) or are prone to getting ingrown hairs, we like Glytone Exfoliating Body Wash, which has a whopping 8.8 percent glycolic acid to gently The lotion is applied after washing with the body wash to provide the relief that you are seeking. Exfoliating Body Wash Formulated to smooth away rough bumps and uneven skin texture associated with Keratosis PIlaris, this 8.8 PFAV™ Glycolic Acid-based body wash exfoliates dead surface skin cells to reveal softer, supppler skin. Thanks for the tip. It keeps those ingrown hair and random marks on my legs at bay. My favorite is actually Glytone - they also make a body wash and using both really helped my Keratosis Pilaris. Glytone, Exfoliating Body Wash, $33, available at Dermstore. How would you describe it? Skip to the beginning of the images gallery, Glytone rejuvinate exfoliating lotion 5.5 oz sep 1 2fl oz 60 ml, glytone skin design cellulite dai cream 6.7 fl oz, Recommended to smooth away rough bumps and dry patches associated with Keratosis Pilaris, 8.8 Free Acid Value (PFAV™*) of Glycolic Acid exfoliates dead surface skin cells, Rich lather deeply cleanses, leaving skin feeling fresh, smooth and revitalized. Glytone Exfoliating Body Wash with Glycolic Acid, Keratosis Pilaris, KP, Smooth Rough & Bumpy Skin, Oil-Free, Fragrance-Free 3.9 out of 5 stars 445 $32.00 $ 32. It utilizes the benefits of Free Glycolic Acid to help reduce specific skin conditions, such as Keratosis Pilaris, red bumps, and rough, bumpy skin. The green amlactin doesn't smell at all IMO. I'm going to throw out a Nip + Fab recommendation because I see you're in the UK. This sounds promising I've heard of this before but thought it was a lightening cream for some reason. My favorite is actually Glytone - they also make a body wash and using both really helped my Keratosis Pilaris. Apply daily to arms, back of hands, legs and other parts of the body that require special attention. $76 Value. Coba Glytone Exfoliating Body Wash ($ 30; dermstore.com ). Glytone KP Kit Keratosis Pilaris - Exfoliating Body Wash, Lotion, Shower Pouf, Smooth Rough & Bumpy Skin, Chicken Skin, Fragrance-Free, Kit 4.3 out of 5 stars 609 $68.00 $ 68 . Slough away dead skin cells and let your brightest body shine forward. This Glycolic Acid-rich, 2-step kit includes Glytone’s Exfoliating Body Wash, Exfoliating Body Lotion and bonus bath pouf. If so, then this body wash is definitely something you should pick up. I am, myself, eyeing a Makeup Artist's Choice AHA lotion. Not AB but Glytone Glycolic body lotion is seriously the best. I used to use palmers AHA lotion and while I love love palmers in general (my skin is the softest when I use these) I'm not a fan of the smell at all :/ any alternatives? Paula's Choice has big bottle of AHA body moisturiser that also has some good antioxidants http://www.paulaschoice.com.au/shop/skin-care-categories/body-care/_/Resist-Skin-Revealing-Body-Lotion-with-Ten-Percent-AHA/, (edit: please note that's the Australian site with Australian prices. Glytone Exfoliating Body Wash with 8.8 PFAV Glycolic Acid 4.3 out of 5 stars 546 $32.00 $ 32. I don't know which line, specifically, would be available to you. Glytone Exfoliating Body Wash with 8.8 PFAV Glycolic Acid 4.3 out of 5 stars 532 $32.00 $ 32. Can anyone recommend a body lotion that contains AHA or similar for exfoliation? And I am sorry for the US-centric links; but I wanted to give you a couple of options to research. It doesnt smell the best but apparently works. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. Glytone Exfoliating Body Wash 30 ml. Glytone Exfoliating Body Wash is designed to cleanse and soften the body while providing the exfoliating and revitalizing benefits of 8.8% glycolic acid. Oo thanks! I've heard some smell issues about this product. Glytone KP Kit The Glytone KP kit contains the Exfoliating Body Wash and Retexturizing Body Lotion, as well as a body pouf. Drugs.com provides accurate and independent information on more than 24,000 prescription drugs, over-the-counter medicines and natural products. You can be a bit more vigorous on your legs/some areas with products like sugar scrubs, an exfoliating mitt or a rub down with a wash cloth. Formulated to smooth away rough bumps and uneven skin texture associated with Keratosis PIlaris, this 8.8 PFAV™ Glycolic Acid-based body wash exfoliates dead surface skin cells to reveal softer, supppler skin. I'm trying to figure out how you know you're at the right pH. Don’t forget to lock in the moisturizer. Glytone Exfoliating Body Wash Maybe you prefer a body wash when you shower. … Glytone Exfoliating Body Wash with 8.8 Free Acid Value... 4.4 out of 5 stars 589 $30.40 $ 30. Glytone Exfoliating Body Lotion (formerly Glytone Body Lotion) is a smoothing moisturizer with 17.5% glycolic acid to even the skin's texture and promote a radiant tone. Concentrate on areas of the body that are the roughest and driest. Use once a day or as directed by your physician. However, you can also use chemical exfoliation elsewhere with acne body washes or the WATER, AMMONIUM LAURYL SULFATE, POTASSIUM HYDROXIDE, GLYCERIN, COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE, LAURAMINE OXIDE, POLYACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER-6, SODIUM BENZOATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, IMIDAZOLIDINYL UREA, BLUE 1, GREEN 3. 11% For optimal results, follow with Glytone Exfoliating Body Lotion. Smooth away rough bumps and uneven skin texture associated with Keratosis Pilaris. Free of fragrance and oil, this travel-size body wash removes excess oils, debris and dirt, leaving the body feeling fresh and rejuvenated. Glytone's Exfoliating Serum 17 boosts cellular turnover so you can achieve a brighter, more luminous-looking complexion. Squeeze an ample amount onto a bath pouf or wet washcloth and massage over the entire body, working into a rich lather. Rinse thoroughly. I am close to buying one or all three of these myself. Learn about the potential side effects of Glytone Clarifying (hydroquinone). I love nip fab, just had a quick look and found a lotion called yoga blend which has lactic acid and glycolic acid. I'm going to add this one to my list as well. http://www.makeupartistschoice.com/Glycolic-Body-Lotion_p_97.html (Don't know about international shipping, sorry. So, I can't speak on performance. I still use a It's expensive though so will put it on my treat me wish list! The glytone kp kit includes two main components, a lotion and a body wash. The body wash helps to clean and exfoliate the skin to prepare it for the therapy lotion. Amlactin is usually recommended over at sca. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. I hear a lot of good things about muac as well I used to use a few of their products years ago will have a look there as well. Sounds just what I'm after! Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts, http://www.paulaschoice.com.au/shop/skin-care-categories/body-care/_/Resist-Skin-Revealing-Body-Lotion-with-Ten-Percent-AHA/, http://www.makeupartistschoice.com/Glycolic-Body-Lotion_p_97.html, http://www.ulta.com/ulta/a/Alpha-Hydrox/_/N-1z141fa?ciSelector=searchResults. $76 Value. Glytone Exfoliating Body Wash: Of Glytone Skin Care ’ s extensive line, some of the most popular and well known are their exfoliating skincare products. Trying to get my body skincare routine together is...trying. Glytone's Exfoliating Body Wash is designed to cleanse and soften the body while providing the exfoliating and revitalizing benefits of 8.8% glycolic acid. Body Wash 9.7 9.2 9.8 2 Dove Gentle Exfoliating Body Wash 22 fl oz 650 ml 9.4 8.9 9.5 3 Caress Evenly Gorgeous Exfoliating Body Wash 18 oz 9.1 8.6 9.2 4 … *PFAV™ system shows an amount of bioavailable Glycolic Acid in a product, called Free Acid Value. 00 ($68.00/Count) This Glycolic Acid-rich, 2-step kit includes Glytone’s Exfoliating Body Wash, Exfoliating Body Lotion and bonus bath pouf. Its rich lather deeply cleanses, leaving skin … Our Covid19 Response | $1 Donated to DirectRelief w/ Every Order Shop Now. Glytone KP Kit Keratosis Pilaris - Exfoliating Body Wash, Lotion, Shower Pouf, Smooth Rough & Bumpy Skin, Chicken Skin, Fragrance-Free, Kit 4.3 out of 5 stars 592 $68.00 $ 68. So just to clarify, after a shower, you use the only the AHA Power and then moisturize? It has 17% free acid at effective PH and you see the results fairly quickly. 11% Savings Kits are excluded from promotional discounts. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. A place to discuss beauty brands, cosmetics, and skincare from Asia. Maybe you do a waiting period after the CosRX? Eucerin also has a line with AHA. I am now using Glytone Exfoliating Body Wash Body Therapy 8.8% on a soft loofah every time I shower and moisturizing after with either Cerave SA Lotion or a regular body lotion (Vaseline intensive care currently). Smooth away rough bumps and uneven skin texture associated with Keratosis Pilaris. After exfoliating, follow up with a fragrance-free body wash and a hydrating moisturizer (try Eucerin Professional Repair for Extremely Dry Skin). Includes common and rare side effects information for consumers and healthcare professionals. level 1 Comment deleted by user 4 years ago More than 3 children Packed with 17.5 PFAV™ Glycolic Acid, this richly-nourishing, moisturizing body lotion is formulated to exfoliate dead surface skin cells, while soothing rough bumps and dry patches associated with Keratosis Pilaris. I have been using this for several years regularly in the winter and a couple of times a week during summer (interchanged with Olay quench). This is a good idea, I also have loads of nip fab glycolic fix pads I need to use up so may try this too. For your convenience, enjoy free shipping on all orders. Dr. Bowe explains, “The most important thing is A dual-action lotion that exfoliates while it hydrates. Formulated with glycolic acid, the wash cleanses the body … The exclusive PFAV™ system delivers optimal levels of Glycolic Acid to moisturize, retexturize, smooth, and polish the skin.