yea i would take one bayer,good luck brother, I guess after a 5-7 days I should up it to 2 dosages a day..but never after 3-4pm, yea sounds good just see how you feel and when you are ready to up it then give it a try. Aspirin is supposed to weaken the body’s natural resistance to the stimulant effects. ECA stands for … Thanx for agreeing with me on this one!!!!! Not sure of how much this would actually help anyone, but the beauty of this vintage infographic is well worth a save. Fat loss is a constant, ongoing battle … ECA supplements may promise fast fat loss but can come with some pretty serious side effects. The release of noradrebaline then increases the cAMP levels and acts on brown tissues. ECA Stack - Potent Energy Fat Loss Appetite Control Supplement. it will most likely though, stop me from jogging/running and possibly squatting and such. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register. OK HOW DO I MAKE IT, ISN'T EPHEDRINE BANNED? These are great things to know, not as accurate as weather channel , but great when your camping or hiking. What is an ECA stack? It works by increasing your metabolism, so you end up burning more fat even if you don't go to the gym or change your diet. ECA is widely recognized as one of the best weight loss stacks on the market, which makes it ideal for a cutting cycle. Shredding and getting ripped takes a lot of discipline, and sticking to a cutting diet can be a tough task. } return strx+'...'; If I had to define America by a shoe, Converse Chuck Taylor All Stars would easily be that shoe. aspirin dosage. The ECA stack is very effective in combination of exercise and healthy diet in aiding in weight loss and fat loss in particular. Simple right? Jun 15, 2004 #1. big roid Junior Member. Tim recommends the PAGG Stack over the famed ECA stack, consisting of Ephedrine Hydrochloride, Caffeine and Aspirin. It's not going ot hurt anything by waiting and doing it later. Winstrol, sold as the generic drug stanozolol, is a man-made steroid that is derived from and acts like naturally occurring testosterone. This is definitely relevant to my interests. Believe in this stuff or not, palm reading is always an impressive party trick. 4.2 out of 5 stars 9. if(img.length>=1) { Take this stack 2 times a day and cycle 3 weeks on 1 week off. Share this post. Cheers. I can't answer your question, but I noticed they sell sudafed where I live (I was searching the aisles for anything that'll help me lose weight lol), but like whats the active ingredient? i didnt notice a difference when i did use it and when i didn't use it. var summary = imgtag + '
' + removeHtmlTag(div.innerHTML,summ) + '
'; 4. ;). You will never find a stronger diet pill then the ECA stack. Is an ECA Stack Effective for Weight Loss? The ECA stack is made up of three components – ephedrine, caffeine, and aspirin. Link to post Share on other sites. I'm a 21 year old female living in Ontario Canada. This stack is used to accelerate fat loss, it’s by far one of the strongest fat burning stacks you’ll find. I did fine (good, actually), but again, I did this because I can be a bit of a dumbass. Reducing appetite means that a person using it will have less craving for food, and that is a potentially a good way of keeping away the extra calories and fats from the body. weighed 154 this morning...so in 1 week...4lbs. Very cool, was not aware that the chemicals could bounce off each other and get an even better effect!! ECA Stack is a popular fat burning stack that consists of three components which include Ephedrine, Caffeine, and Aspirin. Thanks man, could do with loosing my love handles lol. The ECA stack is a potent central nervous system (CNS) stimulant. Ephedra is the most controversial of the three ingredients in the ECA stack but also the most important. It was proven to be the strongest stack of all time in clinical studies and in the real world. Ephedra gained popularity as a weight loss supplement in the 1990s, but safety concerns arose. chop = (chop < strx.length-1) ? The ECA stack has been misunderstood for years so let’s take a look at the three ingredients and why they work so well together: Ephedra. ECA Stack is by far one of the more advanced fat burning stacks on the market. I always substitute the aspirin for yohimbe.....then you don't hafta worry about the effects of aspirin, especially your liver, if you do PH's or drink alot. Jun 15, 2004 #2. toc67guru Junior Member. imgtag = ''; I'm 5'8 and I've been plateauing at 150 lbs for almost 5 months. Finally, I skipped the caffeine tab this morning and did two scoops C4 instead. img_thumb_height = 150; The ECA Stack. Really thats the most important part about cutting anyway. | Livestrong.com What is the ECA/EC – Stack? 25 mgs of ephedrine and 200 mgs of caffeine are the central ingredients of the stack, the aspirin helps the effects last longer.Most people suggest taking 325 mg of aspirin ( a normal aspirin) but I suggest taking a baby aspirin instead to lower the chance for side effects. for(var i=0;i")!=-1){ Even Tim Ferriss lauded the ECA combination as helping him to help “… produce veins on my abdomen for the first time in my life, all in less than eight weeks.” s[i] = s[i].substring(s[i].indexOf(">")+1,s[i].length); I've seen alot of guys not listen to the doc or not follow throuhg with the recovery exercises and end up injuring themselves even worse. function createSummaryAndThumb(pID){ strx = strx.substring(0,chop-1); The ECA stack in general along with other thermogenics are considered vaso-constricters (making the artiries smaller). var s = strx.split("<"); The combination of ephedrine and caffeine work better than either of them alone. Most ephedrine tablets are 25 mg, so that’s what I’ve always used. If you do, you probably don't need to be taking the stack to begin with. 4.3 out of 5 stars 10. chop : strx.length-2; The ephedrine and caffine do this alone. When it all comes down to it your going to be spending about half of what you would on most popular commercial weight loss products. will be looking into this. The ECA stack is a potent central nervous system (CNS) stimulant. It is a great way to help lose those extra pound, keep them off during the winter or for slimming down when bodybuilding. When taken together, these ingredients are … I've lost 50lbs so far and coming all this way to be stuck 20lbs away from my goal weight is disheartening and maddening. // Then again, interesting info. The ingrediants work together synergistically, their combined effect is much greater than the effect of the individual components alone. div.innerHTML = summary; How to Make an ECA Stack July 3, 2015 July 4, 2017 ecastackblog ECA Stack , Ephedrine , Fat Burning The bodybuilding supplement industry regularly advertises all kinds of stuff that is supposed to help you lose weight by burning fat. In the glory days of pre-workout supplements, there was one king: the ECA stack. summ = summary_img; The infamous ECA stack. How many mg of asprin per dose? JavaScript is disabled. summary_noimg = 800; The main component, Ephedrine, is the main active ingredient for weight loss and the caffeine augments its efficacy. Fat Stoppers. $29.99. This is because while the ECA stack worked, it has quite a few undesired side effects, as Tim himself has experienced (pg 115-116 of the book), whereas the PAGG Stack … var div = document.getElementById(pID); The Dosage for the ECA Stack: The dosage for the stack is 200 mg of caffeine+20 mg of ephedrine. Make your own ECA stack Discussion in 'Steroid Forum' started by big roid, Jun 15, 2004. Ephedrine seems to help you maintain muscle while losing fat by acting as a nutrient partioning agent. Is it really all that safe? How to Get Six Pack Abs: 4 Key Tips to Get Abs Faster Most people use the 81 mg aspirin. ECA Stack: Ephedrine, Caffeine and Aspirin. Buy ECA Stacks today! i didnt notice a difference when i did use it and when i didn't use it. function removeHtmlTag(strx,chop){ HRMM INTERESTING, WHY SHOULD I USE IT? I wish I had the balls to try it, but I am afraid I'll die, lol! This is an easy and cheap way to have the convenience of disinfectant wipes with out the cost 1) 1/2 Cup of Bleach (or Mr. Clean,Pine-sol,... photo from wtfcomtsumes.com So one of my eternally unprepared friends doesn't have a Halloween Costume for the party tonight ( big s... Because sometimes only knowing one way just doesn't cut it. Thanks for the info re ultraburn, the extra yohimbine sounds like a plan, I may just go back to my diy chesteze eca stack, was just looking for something a bit stronger that's all. ECA is a good stack for fat loss. This article reviews ephedra’s weight loss effects, potential dangers, and legal status. Take one dose with your pre-workout meal and another dose with your post-workout meal. I'm actually going to give this a try. I need to cut down on caffeine.