While balls are in freezer, melt chocolate according to directions. And as you can see by the crazy zig-zag lines on top of these truffles, I’m not very crafty either. Dip a fork into the melted chocolate and drizzle it over the Oreo balls. If I dip them in basic melted chocolate chips will it still harden?? Three ingredients! I am definitely not a baker by nature, so I appreciate any dessert recipe that has the words “no bake” in front of it. I used 1.5 packs of Oreos (300g per bag), one … Oreo Balls are perfect for parties! Prep Time 30 mins. Oreo Balls are a favorite Christmas or anytime treat! Oreo Balls are the BEST no-bake dessert made from Oreos, cream cheese, and melted chocolate, then decorated with a drizzle of white chocolate. Super Easy No Bake Oreo Truffles made with only 4 ingredients. Total Time 1 hr 30 mins. Hope this helps! Place each kind of chocolate in small, microwaveable bowls, and microwave in 30 second intervals until melted. Cuisine: American. No Bake Oreo Balls are rich and smooth truffles that are moist and flavor packed and coated with a smooth chocolate shell. That’s it. brick cream cheese, softened; 36 OREO Cookies, finely crushed (about 3 cups) 4 pkg. You can give it a try! 56 comments. No Bake Oreo Truffle Eyeballs are such a cinch to make, just a few ingredients and you can decorate these fun treats with the kids with very little mess. No oven needed! Melt some chocolate and dip the truffles: You can dip the oreo truffles into white chocolate or dark chocolate, and you can do different drizzles and toppings too: Let the chocolate harden before enjoying, either at room temperature or by putting the truffles in the fridge for a quick method. Be sure to try my No Bake Oreo Delight next! Try Cookies and Cream Cheesecake Bars or Oreo … So basically, if I can make these oreo truffles look pretty, you can make these look prettier. They can be made ahead of time and can even be frozen! If you flip out over all things mint and chocolate, these truffles should be at the top of your to-do list. In a food processor or blender, separately grind both flavors of Oreos into fine crumbs. You have successfully subscribed to Fifteen Spatulas new posts notifications. No-Bake Oreo Truffles. Yeah just in small batches so it doesn’t burn out or overload the blender. Lots of crushed Oreos combined with cream cheese, covered with lots of chocolate. Roll into 1″ balls and place on a wax covered cookie sheet. You can get creative with the chocolate dips and toppings, and kids have fun making these too. Be sure to try my No Bake Oreo Delight next!. Everyone just goes crazy over these homemade Oreo truffles. And no need to waste your money on groumet truffles… Are you craving a Dessert that’s a little audacious, a little over-the top delicious? I’m so happy to hear that!! dessert recipes, easy desserts, oreo truffles. Step 3: Roll into 1-2 inch balls … Beyond that, you can choose how creative you get with decorating the outside. You’ll want to make sure the oreos are evenly and finely crushed. Add the cream cheese and process until you get a big balled clump on one side that looks very shiny. To make the truffles, throw about 25 oreo cookies into a food processor, and chop them up well: Add a half block of softened cream cheese and process until a big clump forms in the side of the food processor: That means it’s properly mixed and will hold together well. They’re fun to make, and you can customize the look of them so they have a homemade feel to them. Pulse the oreos in a food processor until crushed into small crumbs. 1 pkg (8 oz.) They may bead up a. I put about 4 drops of oil-based green food coloring into slowly melted white chocolate and stir until uniform in color. ), Your email address will not be published. What’s remarkable about these oreo truffles is that the inside only has two ingredients. Don’t melt the chocolate too quickly, low and slow is best. The basic premise is crushed Oreo cookies mixed with cream cheese, then shaped into balls … I also add sprinkles just after the Oreo Truffles have been dipped into the chocolate. So, if you are planning to hold one, you are looking at the correct recipe! Can you use milk chocolate for the truffles? You only need three ingredients: Oreo … Oreo Truffles are a great make-ahead treat and can be made up to, If you end up serving these longer than five days from making them, flavor and aroma will likely not be quite as fresh. These cookies start the same way that oreo truffles do: softened cream cheese and crushed oreos. Place balls in freezer for 1 hour. I like to give the soft cakey middle some contrast with the snap of a hard chocolate shell on the outside. Now that sounds like a perfect treat for everyone right! We can start shaping the truffles. You can also top them with sprinkles or Oreo crumbs right after they’ve been dipped. So when I say easy, I mean easy. Required fields are marked *. You are going to make a big batch of sweets for your … (4 oz. Dip each truffle in whatever chocolate you desire, then place back onto the parchment paper. As a rule, you have to love sweet, rich desserts to even look at this picture! No-Bake Oreo Balls Recipe. Grab some Oreos and you're halfway to a show-stopping, no-bake dessert. A true truffle … The chocolate sets pretty quickly from there. Melt chocolate using a glass or metal bowl placed over a pot of simmering water. each), until well combined. They taste like biting into a tiny Oreo Cheesecake! Let chocolate set, refrigerate and enjoy! Your email address will not be published. Post updated in July 2020. Bite into these soft Oreo balls and taste the Oreo crumbs that just melt away in your mouth. Maybe with a blender or by hand? Print Pin Rate. (Oreo truffles can be left in the freezer for longer, but will need time to warm back up before dipping.) I put about 4 drops of oil-based green food coloring into slowly melted white chocolate and stir until uniform in color. Just made these for Christmas everyone requested that I make them again soon!! Also my food color is not oil based  can I use or no?? Oreos (any flavor, double stuffed or regular both work), (Not chocolate chips, but high quality melting chocolate- I used Baker’s bars). If you’re looking for an easy dessert recipe, these Oreo Truffles (aka Oreo Balls) require no baking and are a great treat for family and friends. Wait to enjoy until the chocolate has hardened. Jump to Recipe. 5 from 2 votes. Slide the fork underneath the flatter part and lift. Print Pin Rate. It only helps that there’s a ton of stuff you can do with them beyond eating them straight out of the package (and let’s be real, that’s pretty great already). Dip the balls in chocolate and place onto the parchment paper lined baking sheet. Your email address will not be published. Add the cream cheese and process until you get a big balled clump on one side that looks very shiny. This helps them firm up a little bit before dipping. No Bake Oreo Truffles. These easy no-bake Oreo truffles are so simple to make with just 2 ingredients! Easy No Bake OREO Mint Truffles are one of the most popular versions of the classic OREO Cookie Balls recipe-- this time dipped in melted Andes Candies. Crush the OREOS – Remove about 5 cookies from the package and set aside. Throw on something cozy and join me in the kitchen! Pull the Oreo Truffles out of freezer, and dip into chocolate. Sprinkle with … I almost always prefer to make freshly baked cookies from scratch over buying something pre-packaged from the store. The way they are ground together, the filling transforms into a very moist, cake-like truffle filling. Place the remaining cookies into your food processor and … These Oreo Truffles are super addicting! Course: Dessert. Prep … Thank you! While the Oreo balls are in the freezer, melt chocolate in a double boiler until smooth. Awesome Jean! There is likely one part that is flatter, which was the bottom of the ball when it sat in the freezer. Such an easy, decadent treat made with only 3 ingredients and are no bake! Peanut Butter Oreo Truffles No Bake Dessert. Is it possible to make these without a food processor? Melt the semi-sweet chocolate in a small bowl in the microwave, 30 seconds at a time. These Easy No-Bake Oreo truffles have a rich chocolate center surrounded by a crunchy almond bark and chocolate coating. So easy to make yet so yummy – this is the perfect no-bake treat! This looks like something that I definitely would like to make. Try Oreo truffles, ice box cakes and more. Even though this time my no bake Oreo truffles are smaller than before, I left them in longer just in case. Two! Because we are having this no bake OREO truffles eggs! They are quick and easy to prepare and are a treat everyone will go crazy over! What I love most about Oreo Truffles that the ingredient list is SO short. I also add sprinkles just after the Oreo Truffles have been dipped into the chocolate. Don’t allow any moisture to come in contact with the chocolate, this will cause it to seize when it’s melted. I am definitely not a baker by nature, so I appreciate any dessert recipe that has the words “no bake” in front of it.And as you can see by the crazy zig-zag lines on top of these truffles… If you are an Oreo cookie fan, you are going to LOVE these easy Oreo Balls. This says these are 224 calories each, would you happen to know if that’s with or without the chocolate drizzled on the outside? Because I’ve made these and love them, but didn’t use chocolate drizzle. I had a lot of fun making these. You can also freeze them and let them defrost in the refrigerator prior to serving. Cover a baking sheet with wax paper. Sorry for replying months later, just saw this while scrolling. They’re great for luncheons, birthday parties, or any holiday! Truffles. Ground up Oreo cookies are blended with cream cheese, then rolled into balls, and dunked in chocolate candy melts to make Oreo Truffles. Here’s a full video on how to make these if you’d like more guidance. I’m just trying to keep track of my calories and would love to know for future reference! 1- I’m not 100% sure, but I know adding coconut oil, it’ll make it set solid. then melt the chocolate on low heat or microwave and my method of dipping (so that the balls … Garnish with reserved Oreo crumbs before the chocolate sets up. I’ve never been able to do it with red, green I’ve been okay. posted in: All Recent Posts, Dessert, Most Popular Sweets and Desserts When do I use the food coloring? Thank you for responding. Roll about 1- 1 ½ tablespoons of dough into a ball and set aside on a plate or in a container that you can fit in the freezer. Subscribe to receive new recipes via email: Your email address will not be published. To make the truffles, crush the Oreo biscuits in a food processor or by hand with a rolling pin (leave some crumbs to decorate with later). Oreo Balls are an easy no-bake treat made with crushed up Oreo cookies, cream cheese, and chocolate. Slide the bottom of the fork across the edge of the bowl to let the excess chocolate drip off, then set it on top of the wax paper. It was a very simple recipe,and my family loves it!!!!! Chocolate Pecan Truffles. Step By Step Instructions. Put in freezer for 15 minutes. The best part about this recipe…It only has 4 INGREDIENTS and just about 10 minutes work. How do you make No Bake Oreo Truffle Cookies? It feels like some sort of trickery, because it’s so easy. But Oreos are the golden exception to this rule. We have quite a few Peanut Butter and Chocolate fans here – including at my house. Enjoy! No Bake Oreo Truffles (Oreo Balls) by Nora / Posted: 05/10/19 (Updated: 10/10/19) / 9 Comments / 5 from 3. This includes using wet utensils to stir, etc. Being strapped for time doesn’t mean you have to sacrifice flavor. OREO is everyone’s favorite cookie, don’t you agree! Everyone loves these yummy homemade Oreo balls! Once completely melted, dip oreo truffleslinto melted chocolate … In a food processor, finely crush Oreo … You can also vary the colors and decorations to match any holiday you’d like. Transfer crumbs to two separate large bowls. Ingredients. The middle is made with Oreos plus just enough cream cheese to bind it. Leftover truffles can be frozen and can even be eaten right from the freezer! Notify me via e-mail if anyone answers my comment. 3. the chocolate outer coating is really really hard to put on the oreo balls so first make sure that you CHILL the balls. These super easy Oreo Truffles only need 4 ingredients with no baking required! When it comes to no-bake cheesecake balls, these Oreo Truffles are just as popular as our Kahlua Cheesecake Balls, Baileys Cheesecake Balls and Salted Caramel Cheesecake Balls.Made with just 3 ingredients… and ready in 1 hour, these Oreo balls … Melt white chocolate in microwave by heating for 30 seconds and then … These stay fresh for up to 5 days in the fridge, or for up to 3 months in the freezer. They are great for a Christmas treat, dessert table or a cookie … Place the white melting chocolate in a small microwave safe bowl and heat for 30 seconds at a time, stirring in between, until melted. Step 2: Mix in the cream cheese until it become like a dough.. My mission is to bring you simple, flavorful, and budget-friendly recipes that you can rely on to feed your family and friends. Once you've dipped them all, refrigerate for at least 10 minutes to set. Use mint Oreos for Saint Patrick’s Day or Peppermint for Christmas. Required fields are marked *. Nutrition is estimated using a food database and is only intended to be used as a guideline for informational purposes. From If you give a Blonde a Kitchen :: Click HERE for the … 2- For crushing Oreos, you can just finely crush them in a plastic bag, and put them in a bowl with cream cheese, it may take a little longer to get a good consistency. You may make a mess, but that’s part of the fun! Can you use frosting instead of cream chees? Here are three methods with approximate timing: 1) set at room temperature for about a half hour 2) place in refrigerator for 10 minutes or 3) place in freezer for 3 minutes. Here you'll find 700+ tested approachable recipes from scratch, plus posts about my favorite things, lifestyle, travel, and more! And it’s vegan too. each) semi-sweet baking chocolate; 1. Then mix the crumbs into the softened cream cheese. What am I missing? So if you have a sweet tooth, this post is for YOU! Hi do you think these will be ok to mail to people? Drop them into the chocolate and roll them around carefully with a fork. Hey all! Mix in the cream cheese until a sticky dough has formed. These super easy Oreo Truffles only need 4 ingredients with no baking required! Truffles are something I always make during the holidays, especially as food gifts. Warning: these things are addictive! My food processor is tiny so if I don’t have a food processor or blender is there something else I could use to get the same texture and would mix it the same? These no bake Oreo Truffles have a sweet outer chocolate shell that surrounds a decadent, chocolate Oreo filling- and you only need 4 ingredients! The real difference is the filling. Make these easy Oreo Truffles … Using melting chocolate as opposed to chocolate chips creates a smoother consistency. These Oreo truffles taste as good as they look! Can i use other biscuits instead of oreos? Step 1: Place the Oreo cookies in a food processor or blender and pulse until fine crumbs are formed.. 1 14.3 ounce package Oreos; 8 ounces cream cheese softened; These no-bake, no-fuss, EASY truffles will be your new favorite way to consume calories, I can guarantee. Now use a medium cookie scoop (affiliate) to portion out scoops of the oreo mixture: Roll each scoop in between the palms of your hands to shape each one into a ball: Place them on a parchment paper lined sheet tray, then refrigerate the truffles for 15 minutes. You should test the chocolate chips melted on parchment paper to see. Remove Oreo balls from the freezer. With a soft and crunchy interior enclosed by a rich chocolate shell, these easy truffle-like Oreo cheesecake balls are bound to send your dessert menu to a whole new level! This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. I’m off to do a quick segment … These No-Bake Oreo Truffles Will Make Your Life So Much Better No bake dark chocolate OREO truffles recipe. Originally published December 2015. Freeze the balls for at least 30 minutes. They can be made ahead of time and can even be frozen! Made both ways with white chocolate and dark chocolate! Any big pieces of oreos and it messes up the texture of these cookies. Mix both bowls of crumbs with half the cream cheese (4 oz. posted by Stephanie on February 12, 2015 — 115 Comments », Subscribe now and get your FREE 7-Recipe Meal Plan (Complete with grocery list! Yes, I did happen to notice that while checking the recipe once again. Decorate with sprinkles, if desired. These easy no-bake oreo truffles are a great dessert to make as a gift to friends and family. OREO BALLS. Place the Oreos in a food processor and blend until fine crumbs are formed. Learn how your comment data is processed. Roll mixture into 1″ balls and place on prepared baking sheet. These No Bake Oreo Balls, also known as Oreo Truffles, are a Kraft original recipe and you can find many variations on the Internet. These Peanut Butter Cookies, classic butter swirl Shortbread Cookies, or this quick Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe are all instant choices that never get old in this household. Pull the Oreo … 5 from 3 votes. It should only take about 10-15 minutes for the chocolate to harden. Well, you’ve just found your new favorite in this No Bake Oreo Balls Recipe!. Enjoy, my friends!