More Art by Iban Coello.Available June 12th. War of the Realms Aftermath I will share the reading order for all four of them one by one and in the correct order. Then towards the end of War Avengers #1, Malikith takes Venom and and Captain Marvel says,”Where the hell did they go? Thanks Trevor. Thanks for the handy list! The chronological order of the Forgotten Worlds books is the same as the publication order, with one exception. Art by Iban Coello.Available April 24th. Now here we start with the main Reading order for the War of the Realms which includes the main story and Ties ins. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Art by Russell Dauterman.Available May 15th. Creannotators #27: “Black Hammer – Barbalien: Red Planet” Interview With Writer Tate Brombal! Art by Nic Klein.Available June 5th. My Ultimate Year #7: Ultimate War & More! Atlantis Attacks #1-5. Thor #11. Prepare for the War of the Realms! Art by Marcelo Ferreira.Available April 17th. I don’t k ow when you came back but Welcome Back mate. Art by Marcelo Ferreira.Available June 26th. While obviously I don’t know all of the details leading up to The War of the Realms, I was still able to enjoy it and I didn’t feel lost. Required fields are marked *. Asgardians of the Galaxy #8 (Tie-in)Written by Cullen Bunn. Hi Whitney, you’ve picked a great comic to be your first. Add Superior Spider-Man #7 to 6/5 (Cage – Medina) War of the Realms Strikeforce: War Avengers #1 Asgardians of the Galaxy #9 (Tie-in)Written by Cullen Bunn. I like your writing. Act 1 : The World at War (from WotR #1 to Uncanny X-Men #1) Tarot Reading of X-Men: X of Swords Chapter 21 – Excalibur #15! While Thor (Jane Foster) assisted the Light Elves in fighting the invading forces, Queen Aelsa held a meeting with … Art by Mike Hawthorne.Avilable July 17th. Also, if you wanted to check out older comics, try searching on here because there might be reading orders that can be really helpful. War of the Realms #3 (of 6)Written by Jason Aaron. The War of the Realms Reading Order Checklist has the recommended reading order along with other handy pieces of information including creator credits, release dates, background reading, and heaps more. Art by CAFU.Series starts July 24th. Krakin’ Krakoa #121: Omega Level Retcon: Dan Slott’s Franklin Richards Isn’t a Mutant? Art by Marco Castiello.Available May 15th. Thor #13. Where exactly did you find the information for the reading order? ). Agents of Atlas: Pandemonium I hope you enjoy the rest of War of the Realms! For someone like me who knows virtually nothing about comics, it would be really hard to track down and decide on what to read. Marvel’s Ten Realms Explained, Avengers/Fantastic Four: Empyre Reading Order Checklist, https://comicstore.marvel.com/War-Of-The-Realms-War-Scrolls-2019-3-of-3/digital-comic/51838?r=1, https://comicstore.marvel.com/Superior-Spider-Man-2018-7/digital-comic/51691, Writers or artists that are creating the tie-ins, Thor: God of Thunder #13-17 (Features Malekith), Thor: God of Thunder #25 (First mention of War of the Realms). War of the Realms: Journey into Mystery #1. Art by Leinil Francis Yu.Available May 1st. Thor #12 (Tie-in)Written by Jason Aaron. "The War of the Realms" is a 2019 comic book storyline published by Marvel Comics. © 2013-2020 How to Love Comics. War of the Realms — Reading Order A chronological reading order for Marvel’s War of the Realms event, including all the crossovers and tie-ins. Art by Nico Leon.Available May 15th. Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon. Act 2 : Reclaim the Realms (from WotR #3 to Fantastic Four #10) With more than 80 issues involved, it’s a big read (and really good too) but that’s a lot of to read if you just want some background reading for War of the Realms. Unbeatable Squirrel Girl #45 (Tie-in)Written by Ryan North. Deadpool #13 (Tie-in)Written by Skottie Young. There are a ridiculous amount of tie ins with this event, it’s such a cash grab that it makes me not even want to finish it. Art by André Lima Araújo.Available May 22nd. Original Sin (2014) #1. published May 7, 2014. added to marvel unlimited Nov 3, 2014. artist. If you enjoy War of the Realms then you can continue with any of the aftermath stories or go back and read Jason Aaron’s Thor run (reading order in the Background Reading section) to see how War of the Realms slowly built up. “I live, I burn with life” | Reviewing Conan the Barbarian by Kurt Busiek & Cary Nord Omnibus. Thor (2018 series) #15 Thor (2018 series) #16 King Thor #1-4 are the final issues in the Jason Aaron Thor run. Thor Vol. I have added them into the list as a good frame of reference. Art by Marco Castiello.Available May 29th. Change War of the Realms Omega to 7/10 War of the Realms: Spider-Man and the League of Realms #1 (of 3) (Tie-in)Written by Sean Ryan. Captain Marvel #6 (Tie-in)Written by Kelly Thompson. Avengers Vol. War of the Realms #5 (of 6)Written by Jason Aaron. War of the Realms: Uncanny X-Men #1. Art by Russell Dauterman.Available April 17th. The Road to WAR OF REALMS officially begins, in March, and it starts in the pages of Jason Aaron’s AVENGERS #16, releasing on 3/6/19. War of the Realms #2. For example, I was really confused about where to start reading Suicide Squad, because there are a few different #1 issues, and the reading order on here let me know the proper order. War of the Realms: Uncanny X-Men #1 (2019) Giant-Man #1 (2019) Giant-Man #2 Giant-Man #3. War of the Realms Strikeforce: Land of Giants #1 (Tie-in one-shot)Written by Tom Taylor. 4.5 War of the Realms has been one of the Marvel books I wanted to read. Art by Ed McGuinness.Available June 26th. The Unbeatable Squirrel Girl #44-45. Aero Vol. I don’t k ow when you came back but Welcome Back mate. Art by Gang Hyuk Lim and Carlo Pagulayan.Series starts in August. I’ve been wanting to try to get into comics for years, but it was very overwhelming trying to figure out where to start. War of Realms: New Agents of Atlas #2 (of 4) (Tie-in)Written by Greg Pak. Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur #43 (Tie-in)Written by Brandon Montclare. It's my way of sharing my borderline obsessive addiction to the comic book medium, and I hope you like some of what's going on here. Art by Ray-Anthony Height and Gustavo Duarte.Available May 22nd. Kindly let me know in the comments below or via Facebook or Twitter. I've been looking at the Annihilation Omnibus but decided to spend my time reading this series instead. Art by Steven Cummings.Available May 1st. Previous Marvel Event Reading Order: Secret Empire. Your email address will not be published. Venom #13 (Tie-in)Written by Cullen Bunn. In Marvel’s next big comic book event, War of the Realms, we’ll see what happens when Malekith and his extensive forces of Dark Elves, Fire Goblins, and Frost Giants try and take Earth by force. Although Marvel was skeptical to publish it, it was a bestseller. I very much enjoy the thrill of the hunt and fully intend on obtaining every comic, no matter how obscure to the story it is. War of the Realms: Journey Into Mystery #4 (of 5) (Tie-in)Written by Clint McElroy, Travis McElroy, and Griffin McElroy. Tarot Reading of X-Men: X of Swords Chapter 20 – X-Men #15! THE ROAD TO WAR OF THE REALMS BEGINS IN MARCH! Cue the Frost Giants! I’m a big fan of mythology so naturally I love Thor, Loki, and the rest of the Asgardians. War of the Realms: Punisher #1-3. Midgard’s Last Stand, 4. Make sure to still read Original Sin: Thor & Loki: The Tenth Realm though! War of the Realms #1 (of 6)Written by Jason Aaron. Art by Andrea Sorrentino and others.Available May 29th. The following series mention War of the Realms in the solicitations but it is unsure how much they will relate to the aftermath of the event. War of the Realms. Champions #6 (Tie-in)Written by Jim Zub. For anyone who has been enjoying the Agents of Atlas series then you should check out the following series launching after War of the Realms: Aero #1Written by Zhou Liefen and Greg Pak. I believe War of the Realms Strikeforce, War Avengers #1 should come before War of the Realms #4. War of the Realms: Uncanny X-Men #3 (of 3) (Tie-in)Written by Matthew Rosenberg. You can find the entire event guide via Comic Book Herald’s War of the Realms reading order! Collects: War Of The Realms 1-6, War Of The Realms: Omega. Sword Master Vol. Tags: War of the Realms (Marvel) (part ACT 3: 01), Avengers, Black Panther, Captain America, Daredevil, Doctor Strange, Fantastic Four, Spider-Man, Thor, X-Men Published Aug 2019 by Marvel . I've seen various orders presented as the "right order". Art by Juan Ferreyra.Series starts July 31st. War of the Realms: New Agents of Atlas #3 (of 4) (Tie-in)Written by Greg Pak. Asgardians of the Galaxy #6Written by Cullen Bunn. My husband actually just bought it for me as a birthday gift and I absolutely loved it. The epic War of The Realms has finally come to an end in Marvel Comics, filled with fights, deaths, rebirths, unforgettable moments, and universal changes that fans will be talking about for years. Should be fun to see where this goes. Cue the Frost Giants! Jotunheim? Art by Russell Dauterman.Available June 5th. Art by Gang-Hyuk Lim.Available May 8th. See the complete War of the Realms Collected Editions series book list in order, box sets or omnibus editions, and companion titles. Screaming at No One (Lois Lane: Enemy of the State Review! My Marvelous Year: Episode #100 – An Interview W/ Ann Nocenti! War of the Realms #4 (of 6)Written by Jason Aaron. Art by Gang-Hyuk Lim.Available May 22nd. The tie-ins are made to extend the story as you see fit and are not required reading to understand the main story. For all of our War of the Realms coverage check out the Damage Report! 8 #18 Avengers Vol. War of Realms: New Agents of Atlas #1 (of 4) (Tie-in)Written by Greg Pak. War of the Realms: Journey Into Mystery #2 (of 5) (Tie-in)Written by Clint McElroy, Travis McElroy, and Griffin McElroy. Superior Spider-Man #7 (Tie-in)Written by Christos Gage. For the past few years, writer Jason Aaron has been building up to something big throughout his Thor comics. But before that here is the list of editions you need to collect: 1. Art by André Lima Araújo.Available June 5th. For the War of the Realms is coming…and the invasion of Earth may have already begun. Here are a few suggestions: Thor #16 onwardsWritten by Jason Aaron. War of the Realms: Journey Into Mystery #1 (of 5) (Tie-in)Written by Clint McElroy, Travis McElroy, and Griffin McElroy. ... To be honest I when the War of the Realms came out I did not really know much about it. Giant-Man #2. Keep checking back, because there are articles about good jumping on points, where it talks about a new run/story starting which makes it easier to get into a comic. The War of the Realms looms — but how did it begin? Art by Russell Dauterman.Available May 1st. This page contains affiliate links for eCommerce websites. Reading Order: Black Panther and the Agents of Wakanda #1-Punisher: Kill Krew #1-5. Art by Marco Castiello.Available June 12th. Or have I got something in the wrong order? Art by David Marquez.Available March 6th. Art by Derek Charm.Available June 12th. Collected editions of the War of the Realms, a crossover event that have been building up in the pages of The Mighty Thor, following the return of the Dark Elf Malekith from imprisonment. MAY 29. How to Love Comics may recieve a small commission on purchases you make. Venom #15 (Tie-in)Written by Cullen Bunn. I tend to find these too slight for a real enjoyment of the event (for example, Marvel’s 2015 Secret Wars Prelude), but seeing as they know the contents of the event, these key issues are telling. Although my particular reading order may vary from others, I am here to relay the order I found to be the least confusing in continuity. Art by Matteo Lolli.Available April 10th. Some release dates need to be changed on this list: Art by David Marquez.Available March 20th. Art by Marcelo Ferreira.Available May 22nd. Can you see why I’m so pissed off … Thanks for this list. https://comicstore.marvel.com/War-Of-The-Realms-War-Scrolls-2019-3-of-3/digital-comic/51838?r=1, Superior Spider-Man #7 will be released 6/12, not 6/5. For the War of the Realms is coming…and the invasion of Earth may have already begun. We’re taking a look at what’s in store for these two games, as well as what Black Library has to offer. Punisher Kill Krew #1-5Written by Gerry Duggan. War of the Realms #2 (of 6)Written by Jason Aaron. Change Superior Spider-Man #8 to 6/19 Art by Pere Perez.Available April 24th. Art by Matteo Lolli.Available June 12th. 3. Art by Oscar Bazaldua.Series starts July 17th. I’ve made the change to the list Glad to hear that the reading order has been helpful too. The War of the Realms Reading Order Checklist is here to save the day! Art by Matteo Lolli.Available February 6th. 1. Art by Nico Leon.Available June 19th. Art by Nic Klein.Available June 19th. Asgardians of the Galaxy #7Written by Cullen Bunn. War of the Realms Strikeforce: War Avengers #1 (Tie-in one-shot)Written by Dennis “Hopeless” Hallum. I have divided the books into sections. Shawn S. Lealos Sep 13, 2020. Collected Editions: Punisher: Kill Krew. Upvote from me for a Jason Aaron Thor reading order. Is this a good spot to start reading and getting into comics specifically marvel? Ive only been reading the actual War Of The Realms, there are major gaps between all the issues that you need to read the tie ins to get. Act 3 : Midgar’s Last Stand! Art by David Marquez.Available February 6th. Art by Andrea Sorrentino and others.Available June 19th. Art by Mike Del Mundo.Available April 17th. https://comicstore.marvel.com/Superior-Spider-Man-2018-7/digital-comic/51691. She-Hulk Origins: Savage She-Hulk (1980-1982) Review! War of the Realms: Spider-Man and the League of Realms #3 (of 3) (Tie-in)Written by Sean Ryan. As Jason Aaron’s Thor was a big part of the lead up to War of the Realms and during it, it’s only fitting that events from it will ripple in the Thor comic. War of the Realms Omega (Epilogue)Written by Jason Aaron, Al Ewing, Gerry Duggan, and Daniel Kibblesmith. Fantastic Four #10 (Tie-in)Written by Dan Slott. Find out more about it here. Art by André Lima Araújo.Available May 8th. Your Guide To The Shaman King Manga And It’s Spin-Offs, Reign of X: Everything You Need To Know About The Next Stage Of X-Men Comics, Justice League: Endless Winter Reading Order Checklist, 4 Ways To Enjoy Newspaper Comic Strips Without Reading The Newspaper, Billionaire Island Takes Aim At The Mega-Rich [Review], Svartalfheim? Asgardians of the Galaxy #9. Dive into 7 years of stories, including 'Thor: God of Thunder,' 'Unworthy Thor,' 'Mighty Thor,' 'War of the Realms,' and so much more! War of the Realms #3. Art by Derek Charm.Available April 10th. The War of the Realms Collected Editions book series by multiple authors includes books The Art of War of the Realms, War of the Realms: New Agents of Atlas, War of the Realms: Strikeforce, and several more. War of the Realms #6 (of 6)Written by Jason Aaron. It would be a massive expectation, both in terms of devotion and financially, for readers to read absolutely every comic involved as part of War of the Realms. Art by Kim Jacinto.Available May 15th. Thor #12. The event consists of a core six-issue limited series and various tie-in books, discover more on the official website, including the reading order. Loki #1 onwardsWritten by Daniel Kibblesmith. Marvel's War of the Realms Ultimate Reading Order. War of the Realms: Giant-Man #1 (of 3) (Tie-in)Written by Leah Williams. War of the Realms: Uncanny X-Men #2 (of 3) (Tie-In)Written by Matthew Rosenberg. War of the Realms Prelude TPBCollects Thor #344, Thor: God of Thunder #13, #17, and #25, Mighty Thor (2015 series) #1-2, #4, #13-14, #22, and #700, and Mighty Thor: At the Gates of Valhalla. Every hero is at risk – and every hero is at war… Avengers Mountain reigns as the last stronghold for Earth’s Mightiest Heroes – but can it stand the wrath of Malekith’s powerful forces, as they seek to destroy our realm once and for all? Roadmap to War: A War of the Realms Reading Order. War of the Realms: Punisher #1 (of 3) (Tie-in)Written by Gerry Duggan. There are a few things that are mentioned from what Jason Aaron has been doing with his run in Thor but if you just roll with it then I think you’ll be fine. The first issue of The War Of The Realms was so good that I purchased the Prelude TPB. Find out more about it here. Avengers #20 (Tie-in)Written by Jason Aaron. War of the Realms: Spider-Man and the League of Realms #2 (of 3) (Tie-in)Written by Sean Ryan. The solicitations mention that this is the beginning of the final Thor story for Jason Aaron’s run. Below is the recommended reading order if you want to read everything. War of the Realms: New Agents of Atlas Collects: War of the Realms: New Agent… But do not stress! Art by André Lima Araújo.Available April 10th. In WOTR #4 he is with Malikith. Marvel's War of the Realms was the crossover event of 2019, and here's the best way to read the Asgardian Marvel epic. What should you be reading after War of the Realms? It has been expensive, but worth it. War of the Realms is a massive comic book event, similar to Civil War or Secret Invasion, which has a lot of auxilary tie-ins beyond the main story. R.A. Salvaore’s Forgotten Realms Series takes place in the universe of the same name belonging to the wildly popular Dungeons and Dragons franchise. Complying to ancient treaties, the Dwarves of Nidavellir agreed to welcome Light Elf refugees into their land. Art by Paolo Villanelli.Available May 22nd. The World at War, 2. Hey mate last the I check you were on hiatus. While you can start reading with War of the Realms #1, here are some comics that I recommend: Jason Aaron has been writing Thor for more than 7 years and War of the Realms will be his final story in that overall run. I’m another yes vote for the whole prelude thor reading order! Art by Pere Perez.Available June 26th. Art by Andrea Sorrentino, Joe Quinones, and others.Available April 17th. Longer answer: As long as you read War of the Realms #1-6 then you do not have to read any other War of the Realms tie-ins if you do not want to. Art by Mike Del Mundo. Art by Gang-Hyuk Lim.Available June 26th. Pages may include affilate links for eCommerce sites. War of the Realms is the first large Marvel event of 2019, but with 20 plus tie-in comics it might be hard to navigate. These are the volumes you’ll need to track down. Art by Paolo Villanelli.Available June 5th. Thor (2014-2015) This collection runs for 8 issues (eight issues!! The New Power Man Might Be Marvel's Latest Omega-Level Superhero. Loving the series and your Reading Order has been very help. Hey there - my name's Dave and this is my comic book blog. I’ve found this site to be really helpful to figure out how/what to read. Unbeatable Squirrel Girl #43 (Tie-in)Written by Ryan North. And if you want everything in one BIG book then there is also The War of the Realms Omnibus coming out later half of 2020. They are in the first column. Thor #10Written by Jason Aaron. Art by Pere Perez.Available May 22nd. Log in. Hey there. Captain Marvel #7 (Tie-in)Written by Kelly Thompson. Loki #1-5. War of the Realms: Uncanny X-Men #1 (of 3) (Tie-in)Written by Matthew Rosenberg. Fantastic Four #10. Marvel does a great job at making sure the event comics can be read on their own, without any background reading required. The title page of War Scrolls says to read it AFTER reading WotR #2. It introduces the character of Angela and is a really fun read. This seems like a major Marvel event worth following. Available May 22nd (you have it as the 15th), Just a little update since Marvel changed the release dates, Hi Trevor, i have some changes for the order… Art by Matteo Lolli.Available March 13th. Hey Jacob, I’ve talked to a few people who have started with War of the Realms as their first Marvel comic and they’ve been fine. Prefer to read War of the Realms in trade paperback? Long story short, if you’re really lookin… Malekith first announced the beginning of the War of the Realms when he declared war against Alfheim, home of the Light Elves. You can find out more about War of the Realms and the tie-in issues in the War of the Realms Reading Order. War of the Realms: Journey Into Mystery #5 (of 5) (Tie-in)Written by Clint McElroy, Travis McElroy, and Griffin McElroy. 1. Champions #7Written by Jim Zub. Art by Annapaola Martello.Available June 5th. Watch this space as there is likely to be more comics to follow coming out of War of the Realms. Can Thor and the huge cast of Marvel’s heroes stop his army? I just read through the material for the reading list of WAR OF THE REALMS and I’m requesting a full list of all the Jason Aaron Thor issues leading up to this storyline. Thor #11Written by Jason Aaron. Art by Mike del Mundo.Available February 13th. Champions #5 (Tie-in)Written by Jim Zub. ), Creannotators #26: “Spider-Woman” Interview With Writer Karla Pacheco, Marvel Year Twenty-Seven: 1988 Pt. Art by Russell Dauterman.Available April 3rd. As someone who just got into reading comics a few years ago, I totally understand how intimidating it can be to get started. I just finished War of the Realms #1 and it’s the first comic I’ve ever read. Another alternative is the War of the Realms Prelude collection. Superior Spider-Man #8 (Tie-in)Written by Christos Gage. Valkyrie: Jane Foster Vol. War of the Realms: Punisher #3 (of 3) (Tie-in)Written by Gerry Duggan. In War Avengers(I read right after WOTR #4) I was wondering how Venom got back to the team. With so many tie-ins, it can be really confusing to read. Art by Steven Cummings.Available July 10th. Art by Derek Charm.Available July 3rd. Art by Ed McGuinness.Available May 22nd. Art by Derek Charm.Available May 8th. I just wanted to make sure you didn’t miss out on our email newsletter full of comics recommendations, lists, reading orders, tips and more. Art by Ed McGuinness.Available April 24th. As far as the regular story arc goes, Avengers and Asgardians of the Galaxy aren't essential. Art by Keng and Pop Mhan.Series starts July 3rd, Sword Master #1Written by Shuizhu and Greg Pak. War of the Realms: Journey Into Mystery #3 (of 5) (Tie-in)Written by Clint McElroy, Travis McElroy, and Griffin McElroy. Luckily I just collected a good chunk of this for my all-black Necrosword/Knull reading order. Art by Juan Ferreyra and others.Available July 10th. Valkyrie: Jane Foster #1-7. Hey mate last the I check you were on hiatus. ... Start reading War Of The Realms (War Of The Realms (2019)) on your Kindle in under a minute. Jason Aaron is amazing!!! Art by Juanan Ramirez.Available June 12th. Avengers #16Written by Jason Aaron. Your email address will not be published. War of the Realms: War Scrolls #1 (of 3) (Tie-in)Written by Jason Aaron, Chip Zdarsky, and Josh Trujillo. Asgardians of the Galaxy #10 (Tie-in)Written by Cullen Bunn. Marvel is heading into fantasy, as a story that first planted its roots back in 2013 is about to bloom with a conflict that will be waged across all of creation. Have you found the War of the Realms Reading Order helpful? Art by Paolo Villanelli.Available June 19th. *” The * says, Find out in WOTR #4. Available Stock War of the Realms: Giant-Man #2 (of 3) (Tie-in)Written by Leah Williams. If you do want to read some of the tie-ins, but are not sure which ones, you can decide based on a few different criteria: Looking to read the comics that lead up to War of the Realms? Malekith the Dark Elf has returned from his exile in Niffleheim, and he’s finally ready to make good on that promise to tear the rest of reality apart. Amazon.com: War of the Realms: Giant-Man (9781302918286): ... the Kindle eBook is available now and can be read on any device with the free Kindle app. Most books connect to each other and tend to stay on Earth or Myst but will dabble into other lands. Short answer: NoLonger answer: As long as you read War of the Realms #1-6 then you do not have to read any other War of the Realms tie-ins if you do not want to. Art by Gunji and Ario Anindito.Series starts July 24th, Agents of Atlas #1 (of 5)Written by Greg Pak and Jeff Parker. This is probably a stupid question, but I'm relatively new to comics and I've been looking for a confirmed reading order for War of the Realms (including tie-ins). (from WotR #5 to WotR Omega), Change Tony Stark: Iron Man #12 to 6/5 Unbeatable Squirrel Girl #44 (Tie-in)Written by Ryan North. Avengers #19 (Tie-in)Written by Jason Aaron. Art by Mike Del Mundo.Available May 29th. 8 #19. Your email address will not be published. The Full Reading Order of Jason Aaron's Thor. Reclaim the Realms, 3. It’s perfect to go over with my out of town comic store and making sure I don’t miss a single issue. Avengers #18 (Tie-in)Written by Jason Aaron. Thor #13 (Tie-in)Written by Jason Aaron. Saying that you dont have to read tie ins to get the full story is misleading. Justin Beeson Marvel's War of the Realms Ultimate Reading Order Marvel's War of the Realms was the crossover event of 2019, and here's the best way to read the Asgardian Marvel epic. Art by David Marquez.Available February 20th. Art by Gang-Hyuk Lim.Available June 5th. Thor #14 (Tie-in)Written by Jason Aaron. Malekith slaughtered countless of Light Elves and marched towards Ljosalfgard. Art by Stefano Caselli.Available May 29th. THE ROAD TO WAR OF THE REALMS BEGINS IN MARCH! I’m also a huge fan of the MCU, so I’m familiar with the characters. Superior Spider-Man #9Written by Christos Gage. Wonderland books tend to keep to themselves for the most part so they are in the middle column. Art by Lan Medina.Available June 26th. War of the Realms OmnibusCollects: War of the Realms (2019) #1-6, War of the Realms Omega (2019) #1, War of the Realms: War Scrolls (2019) #1-3, War of the Realms Strikeforce: The Land of the Giants (2019) #1, War of the Realms Strikeforce: The Dark Elf Realm (2019) #1, War of the Realms Strikeforce: The War Avengers (2019) #1, Giant-Man (2019) #1-3, War of the Realms: Journey Into Mystery (2019) #1-5, Spider-Man & the League of Realms (2019) #1-3, War of the Realms: The Punisher (2019) #1-3, War of the Realms: Uncanny X-Men (2019) #1-3, War of the Realms: New Agents of Atlas (2019) #1-4, Asgardians of the Galaxy (2018) #8-10, Tony Stark: Iron Man (2018) #12-13, Venom (2018) #13-15, Thor (2018) #8-16 , Avengers (2018) #18-20, Captain Marvel (2019) #6–7, Champions (2019) #5–6, Deadpool (2018) #13–14, Fantastic Four (2018) #10, Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur (2016) #43, Superior Spider-Man (2019) #7–8, Unbeatable Squirrel Girl (2015) #43–46.