These delicious vegan oreo cream cheese balls are super delicious and easy to make! a block of Make Your Own Almond Bark (which is what I mostly use!). Required fields are marked *. Oreo Balls are the BEST no-bake dessert made from Oreos, cream cheese, and melted chocolate, then decorated with a drizzle of white chocolate. Remove from heat and add the chocolate chips to the mixture (do not stir and let them set for 5 minutes until melted), then whisk together until combined. Traditional OREO Cookie Balls, sometimes called OREO truffles, are super easy with just 4 ingredients. I used 1.5 packs of Oreos (300g per bag), one block of … Melt the chocolate and have a fork, large spoon and a few toothpicks ready. Roll mixture into a 1-1 1/2 inch ball and place on a plate lined with wax paper. Use this technique only if the balls are refrigerated, cold and firm; it will fall apart if it is not. The favourite chocolate biscuits of kids. https://www.bbcgoodfood.com/user/617679/recipe/easy-peasy-oreo-truffles worked like a champ, thank you for the recipe! Going to update the post to add this to the instructions as soon as the kids grant me a minute of peace . The holìdays are here agaìn! Now I share my favorite foolproof family recipes here on Savory Nothings: Chef-approved, kid-vetted and easy enough for everyday home cooks like you and me! Is it a coincidence then that I adore Oreo Truffles. Once chocolate is melted, place Oreo ball on a fork and submerse it into the chocolate. My name is Nora, and I’m married to my favorite chef. Let chocolate set, refrigerate and enjoy! Pull the Oreo Truffles out of freezer, and dip into chocolate. We have three kids – so dinner needs to be delicious, kid-friendly… And easy, too! Making them now and its too goopy as well. A simple but favorite treat, these Oreo Truffles are made with just three ingredients! Use a spoon to assist getting chocolate coated all over the Oreo balls. made it? I don’t usually eat a lot of store-bought treats (apart from ice cream… way too lazy, ahem busy, to make my own on the regular ), but Oreos? So, today being December 1st, I thought, the best way to kick start this holiday month is with some adorable Truffles. And did you use brick-style cream cheese or did you use cream cheese spread? (Oreo truffles can be left in the freezer for longer, but will need time to warm back up before dipping.) Crush up Oreos using a food processor or blender. Melt 8 oz of chocolate according to package instructions. Carefully slide the coated truffle off the fork and onto the lined baking sheet. To make the truffles, crush the Oreo biscuits in a food processor or by hand with a rolling pin (leave some crumbs to decorate with later). If the mixture is too soft to … So easy that I allow my kids to help make them. I just checked a few recipes online and they’re literally all the same so if you followed the recipe I think it was just normal stickiness. Peanut Butter Oreo Truffles No Bake Dessert. This post may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. Add cream cheese to the crushed Oreos and mix well using a blender, food processor, or using a mixing spoon. If you are an Oreo … Refrigerate chocolate coated Oreo balls for at least 1 hour. Roll mix into 1-inch balls (about 1-2 teaspoons of cookie mixture) and place on a lined baking sheet. Put in freezer for 15 minutes. So if you have a sweet tooth, this post is for YOU! I was gifted a HUGE box of broken Oreo pieces — literally crushed Oreos! Get a copy when you sign up for our newsletter!