This is a slower acting product which can take weeks to months to get results. Just spray or wipe Mildew Stain Remover on boat tops, vinyl cushions, vinyl chairs, vinyl canopies, tile, grout, shower stalls and curtains, mats, awnings, etc. After reading a few reviews on this product, I decided to give it a try. What an amazing difference! Some spots required a second application. Done. Frank W gave me some advice about mildew last month for a boat that I was considering. But this worked fine for us. Afterward I treat the vinyl with a UV protectant spray that makes the vinyl feel like soft leather. Spray on and literally watch your mildow problems drip away. This product should not be used in or around lakes, rivers or ot… It offers an ideal solution to the unsightliness and health risks associated with mildew. What you see on the surface is probably indicative of what is in the foam below the surface. And I was right there with her. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. PART I. We tried lots of cleaners over the years -- used much elbow grease but had poor results. In Florida this year we had rain almost every day for weeks and then 90 degree sun would come out and bake it. Shop with confidence - get free shipping to home or stores + price match guarantee! With this bundle, not only will you get a mildew stain remover (our pick for best overall), but you’ll also get a cleaner and disinfectant. We tried this product and at first we had similar, poor results, because we sprayed it on and started scrubbing and dried it. I am so in love with this little bottle! Only thing is that it did removed what was left of the waterproofing, so had to buy some Scotchguard spray on in a can, but worth the extra step to have cleaner ends, an a brighter camper!! They were not cared for at all. Don't forget to use the protectant spray afterward as it will keep the mildew from reappearing too soon. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. I sprayed the Star brite on the cushions and waited until the discoloration was gone. I even used a grout brush to clean both times after letting the product sit the recommended time and still nothing. Received one with cracked cap that leaked in box. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Star brite Mold Stain & Mildew Stain Remover + Cleaner – Lifts Dirt &... Star brite Mold Stain & Mildew Stain Remover + Cleaner – Lifts Dirt & Removes Mildew Stains on Contact - 22 OZ Spray. I bought this to clean my mother’s shower. Plus, I give it two attempts, one right after the other. Reviewed in the United States on June 2, 2019. Take your weekly cleaning routine to the next level with Great Value Mold & Mildew Remover. oz) However, you are less likely to get the same performance that the RMR-86 Instant Mold Stain & Mildew Stain Remover is capable of delivering. I love to clean and am actually a little ocd about keeping a neat and clean house. Tried the 303 products but the Star brite is so much better. Washed with soapy water, then rinsed. If there was a way to post 10 stars on this product I would! I was selling my boat and had some mildew stains on the vinyl upholstery and this did nothing to help. Since 1968, West Marine has grown to over 250 local stores, with knowledgeable Associates happy to assist. Reviewed in the United States on December 26, 2019. Need to reorder by the gallon as this product is the only stuff that works. This hospital grade cleaner is extremely concentrated and one 32-ounce bottle of this product is capable of making up to 16-gallons of high-quality mold and mildew cleaner. When I first opened the bottle, it smelled like bleach. We had some serious stains on this Four Winns boat before getting it re-sale ready! Reviewed in the United States on September 22, 2019. Completely effective at unconventional problem. 8,567 reviews scanned The 10 Best Mold Stain Removers 8,542 reviews scanned ... APULITO Mold & Mildew Remover Gel Household Cleaner for Tiles Stain Bathroom Cleaning 9.9 9.4 10.0 2: It works on nearly any surface, including wood, fiberglass, concrete, and tile, and it promises to remove unsightly stains in 15 seconds, without the need for any scrubbing except in the case of the toughest stains. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for STAR BRITE Mold & Mildew Stain Remover + Surface Cleaner with BUFFERED-BLEACH TECHNOLOGY – Lifts Dirt & Removes Mildew Stains on Contact - 22 Oz Spray (085616) at Amazon.com. Reviewed in the United States on April 27, 2019. I was completely blown away by how incredible this product worked for me. I absolutely LOVE Star Brite products, and this one is no exception. Bleach-free. My wife didn't like camping because of waking up to a view of a mildew stained canvas tent above us. See all details for Star brite Mold Stain & Mildew Stain Remover + Cleaner – Lifts Dirt &... © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Stubborn stains may require a second application and light scrubbing. the BEST stuff you can buy to remove mildew! Some rough areas on RV had to use spray twice, but with great results. Tip: Use Spray and Wash stain remover and a Magic Eraser. Glad I tried this before spending 150 dollars on new handles. IT IS! After you're satisfied with the results, purchase the Star Brite Mildew Block and coat your seats and whatnot. The annoying black spots will be GONE. The black mildew/mold was getting worse and worse. I SO wish I had taken a before picture. Spray or wipe directly onto surface to be treated, Customers sing the praises of this mold and mildew stain remover from RMR-86. I had given up hope on ever removing the mildew from my deck furniture and canvas cushions. Companies: 18 . Tried to salvage the vinyl upholstery from the mildew and stains but bleach, vinegar, etc., was not working. Moss, mold, mildew and algae are all quite easy to deal with, with this Wet and Forget product. Reviewed in the United States on July 15, 2017. We sprayed this stuff on the giant clusters of mildew stains (they were rampant, apparently our camper was put away wet without opening to air once upon a time) and the dark spots became black. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. I am going back to scrubbing it with the powder form of Comet (my old stand by) and see if that works. Looks great! One cycle on hot with ab 1/2 -2/3 of a bottle has my washer smells like OutKast, fresh and clean. The cushions had both spotty mildew and dirt. I start spraying and work my way around the boat - by the time I get back to my starting point the mildew there is gone. Completely satisfied with these results as well. Had stains from where old mildew was cleaned with soap and water (before we bought it), and some new mildew from being closed up. I was astounded at how well it worked. Scrubbing tile and grout is a tedious job, which is why no-scrub X-14 Mildew Stain Remover is so great for cleaning bathrooms. Just apply the Skylarlife home mold and mildew stain cleaner remover gel on the mold stain surface area and leave on the surface for at least 5-6 hours then just rinse it. Shop, read reviews, or ask questions about STAR BRITE Mildew Stain Remover, 32 oz. at the official West Marine online store. Reviewed in the United States on June 3, 2019. What a difference! I have a teenage front load washer dryer pair that had been in storage on two separate occasions for a total of ab 10 months and I had never thought to clean until I noticed how quickly our laundry smelled if we didn’t put it in the dryer within seconds of the load finishing. I simply sprayed it on and waited about 3 minutes, then hosed it off. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Star brite Mold Stain & Mildew Stain Remover + Cleaner – Lifts Dirt & Removes Mildew Stains on Contact - 22 OZ Spray at Amazon.com. If i knew this was going to work as well as it did I would have posted pictures of the before and after treatment. She has some mildew and mold around her shower doors and I used this product 2 times according to instructions. I will say the stain didn't disappear as they state in the video. Rinse well after use. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. The Wet and Forget Moss, Mold, Mildew and Algae Stain Remover uses a unique combination of biodegradable selective surfactants to treat almost anything that can possibly plague your home’s walls, ceiling, cabinets and more. Mold and mildew aren’t the only things this product kills, however. TA-DA! I simply washed the whole boat, sprayed this stuff on, let it sit a few minutes, and wiped it off! Reviewed in the United States on May 24, 2019. Mold and Mildew Remover. I wanted the drum clean and . AMAZING! This picture that you see is a miracle. Prepared to U.S. OSHA, CMA, ANSI, Canadian WHMIS Standards and European Union Directives . STARBRITE MILDEW STAIN REMOVER MSDS PAGE 1 OF 10 MATERIAL SAFETY DATA SHEET . She is 82 and I am 60 with lots of years of cleaning behind me. Wife of Primer writing: I purchased this product for different approach to cleaning a mildew that has haunted my life. Bought a neglected, used boat here in Florida. Here's what happened. It comes in a 16 oz bottle with a spray trigger. After a few Bing searches, a visit to Lowe’s, a call to a cleaning company and some earnest prayer, I felt trying a specific mildew cleaner in the washer would be the best option since I couldn’t find a service to clean it for me. Highly, highly recommend using it. For kitchen use, this mold and mildew remover cleans everything from floors to garbage disposals. My pontoon and bowrider were completely covered in mildew and mold. Reviewed in the United States on June 18, 2018. Give it a rinse and you’re good to go, upholstery looks like new. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Many products promise to deliver exceptional results. Very little wiping needed. I was able to remove most of the mildew stains. Mildew Stain Remover quickly removes unsightly mildew stains from fiberglass, vinyl, plastic or painted surfaces. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. The bottle says apply and let it work, but I was too anxious to see the results and didn't follow instructions. Powerful foam spray removes tough mold and mildew stains from tile, hardwood floors and more. Smells WAY better, is much cheaper, and way more effective. Only product that makes mildewj, mold and algae disappear within minutes! Perfectly formulated for boats, RVs, cars, trucks, and campers,