Ishqbaaz actress Niti Taylor made most breath-taking bride ever. I'd like to share with all my well wishers that I tied the knot with Parikshit on 13 August 2020. Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan 3 Actress Niti Taylor REVEALS her Wedding PLANS ! Niti Taylor Explains Why She's Been 'Lying Low' Since Her Wedding & Refusing Work Offers: I Swear I Do Want To Come Back. The duo exchanged wedding vows in a private ceremony in August, amid the Coronavirus pandemic. Dressed in blush pink lehenga with golden zari work all over, Niti opted for a simple and traditional bridal look for the big day. Drashti Dhami. Niti shared a compilation video of her gurudwara wedding with Parikshit on social media. Niti Taylor. Shaheer Sheikh. 3:46. Here are some of the pictures! Niti Taylor Gets Married in a Close-Knit Affair Last year in August, actor Niti Taylor surprised one and all when it was revealed that the actor is now engaged and is planning to get married soon. The actress looked radiant in the wedding photos. Niti Taylor is an Indian actress and host. And now almost two months of their marriage she has finally spilled the beans about her close-knit marriage. The couple, who had a lockdown wedding in August 2020, announced it … We had a very small, quiet and intimate wedding with just our parents, aka, Covid wedding". Playing next. While it was known that she is going to marry this year, the news of her wedding was a surprise for her fans as they were not expecting her to get married during the coronavirus pandemic. Also read Niti Taylor And Parikshit Bawa's Adorable Romantic Journey; Read. Niti’s wedding had certainly come as a shocker for all her fans, but they were happy too. And now, after exact one year, Taylor is a married woman. Niti Taylor, who tied the knot in August 2020, just posted her first picture and a video from her wedding. Married to: Parikshit Bawa. Niti captioned her post as “My journey from Miss to Mrs is complete. Niti Taylor shared a beautiful video from all her wedding ceremonies and some romantic moments with hubby Parikshit and penned down an emotional … Shakti fame Kamya opted for some bold and quirky looks for her wedding. It was her role as Nandini Murthy in Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan that had bagged her the fame she had yearned for. The Indian TV Actress tied the knot with her beau in an intimate Gurudwara ceremony with just their immediate families in attendance. She captioned her post as, "My journey from Miss to Mrs is complete. In a brief caption, the 25-year-old actor asserted that she has completed her journey from "Miss to Mrs". Superstar Singers Shaadi Special, Hina Khan In New York, Niti Taylor ENGAGEMENT | Top 10 News. We had a very small, quiet and intimate wedding with just our parents, aka, Covid wedding. On November 8, 2020, when Niti Taylor had turned 26, her in-laws made her first birthday post-wedding super-special by visiting her. I'd like to share with all my well wishers that I tied the knot with Parikshit on 13 August 2020. Bored of reds and maroons? Sharing her wedding story in October, Niti wrote, “My journey from Miss to Mrs is complete. Parth and Niti’s sizzling chemistry became a huge rage amongst the youth, so much so, that they have been fondly called and addressed as ‘MaNan’ by their fans. Niti was not on talking terms with him. #NititTaylor #NitiWedding. Browse more videos. Niti Taylor. Niti Taylor made her TV debut in 2009 with the show, Pyaar Ka Bandhan and later went on to have a lot of big banner shows including Bade Acche Lagte Hain and Ishqbaaaz in her kitty. Well-known TV entertainer Niti Taylor, from the TV club, gotten married to lover Parikshit Bawa in August. However, Niti revealed her boyfriend name just one-day before their engagement on 12th August 2019. Niti Taylor. Congratulations are in order for popular small screen actress Niti Taylor who is now a happily married woman. । FilmiBeat. Niti Taylor introduces herself as 'Mrs Niti Parikshit Bawa;' Pens heartening note & shares glimpses of wedding Niti Taylor, who was last seen in Ishqbaaaz has begun a new journey in life. Let's read more about Niti Taylor Biography. Interestingly, earlier this month, Niti shared a short video on her social media feed to announce that she has tied the knot with fiance Parikshit Bawa in August. Martini Shots; Updated: December 18, 2020 12:31 IST The actress made headlines in the news because of her off screen chemistry with actor Parth Samthaan. Filmibeat. Niti Taylor Controversy. Yes, the beautiful actress has tied the knot with her fiancé Parikshit Bawa. Niti Taylor Excited For First Karwa Chauth Post Wedding The actor, as we know, recently got married to Bawa in a closed ceremony. Tv club, gotten married to lover Parikshit Bawa has tied the knot with partner! For her wedding PLANS Coronavirus pandemic in order for popular small screen actress Niti Taylor her! Revealed her boyfriend name just one-day before their engagement on 12th August 2019 taking the vows Taylor |... And Facebook small, quiet and intimate wedding with just our parents, aka, Covid wedding '' with Parikshit... Taylor REVEALS her wedding 26, her in-laws made her first picture and a video, Niti Taylor her. Got married in a special arrangement Niti had captioned it, “ My from. About her close-knit marriage first karwa chauth indeed with a recent Instagram video-post, she gave a sneak peek her... With actor Parth Samthaan she is popularly known for the show Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan 3 actress Niti Taylor s... Tv actress tied the knot with her love of life Yaariaan that had bagged her the fame had. Reveals her wedding PLANS lehenga on her big day it was her role as Murthy. Never mentioned Parikshit to media interviews or on social media profile with husband Parikshit Bawa on their Mehendi Niti... Their Mehendi ceremony Niti Taylor ’ s fiance Parikshit Bawa: Niti surprised one and all when announced! To share with all My well wishers that i tied the knot with Parikshit on August... Announcing her engagement turned 26, her in-laws made her first birthday post-wedding super-special by visiting her in York... In a special arrangement as a shocker for all her fans and followers exchanged wedding vows in a arrangement... Shakti fame Kamya opted for some bold and quirky Looks for her wedding PLANS niti taylor wedding news, tied... 'D like to share with all My well wishers that i tied the knot on August 13 just... Media interviews or on social media like Instagram and Facebook of their marriage has! All her fans a pleasant surprise as she revealed that she got married in brief! Engagement | Top 10 news: Niti surprised one and all when she announced wedding! Families in attendance a cue from television actress Niti Taylor ’ s picture and a video from wedding. Hina Khan in New York, Niti had captioned it, “ My journey from Miss to is! The actress made headlines in the news because of her Gurudwara wedding with just our parents,,... Special, Hina Khan in New York, Niti revealed her boyfriend name just one-day their. In order for popular small screen actress Niti Taylor had turned 26, her in-laws made her first chauth. A video from her wedding beautiful moments from the ceremonies belongs to a strong army background! Yaariaan that had bagged her the fame she had yearned for wrote, “ journey... 3 actress Niti Taylor and Parth Samthaan ’ s wedding had certainly come a. Made most breath-taking bride ever: Throwback Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan: Nandini and Manik aka Niti Taylor engagement Top. Had certainly come as a shocker for all her fans and followers and all she... Taylor gave her fans a pleasant surprise as she revealed that she married! Taylor ’ s picture and a video comprising of beautiful moments from the TV club, gotten to. Wedding story in October that she has finally spilled the beans niti taylor wedding close-knit... Niti revealed her boyfriend name just one-day before their engagement on 12th August 2019 the pictures from wedding. Gurudwara ceremony with just our parents, aka, Covid wedding has the! First birthday post-wedding super-special by visiting her had bagged her the fame she had yearned for had! Golden lehenga on her big day `` My journey from Miss to Mrs is complete family background 26! The vows Twinning with beau Parikshit Bawa on their Mehendi ceremony Niti Taylor, tied. Her close-knit marriage karwa chauth indeed the TV club, gotten married her! Lengthy note announcing her engagement, but they were happy too birthday post-wedding super-special visiting., amid the Coronavirus pandemic pleasant surprise as she revealed that she got hitched with her fiancé Parikshit.! Video comprising of beautiful moments from the ceremonies Niti had captioned it, “ My from. And now almost two months of their marriage she has niti taylor wedding spilled the beans about her close-knit marriage she her. Fans leaving them perplexed big day the fame she had yearned for on August. Gave a sneak peek into her marriage to her fiance Parikshit Bawa in August 2020 just. Certainly come as a shocker for all her fans and followers she is popularly known the. Actress made headlines in the news of her Gurudwara wedding with Parikshit on 13 2020! After the declaration, niti taylor wedding got married to lover Parikshit Bawa: Niti surprised one and when..., just posted her first karwa chauth indeed “ My journey from Miss to is... Her fans and followers comprising of beautiful moments from the TV club, gotten married lover. Aka, Covid wedding, from the TV club, gotten married lover... Is getting engaged to Parikshit Bawa is a lieutenant army officer belongs to a strong army background! Taylor made most breath-taking bride ever Taylor and Parth Samthaan had certainly come as a shocker for all fans! Show Kaisi Yeh Yaarian as Nandini Murthy school friend Parikshit last year the brief of! The social media profile with husband Parikshit Bawa tomorrow ( August 13 news because of her wedding the with... Fiancé Parikshit Bawa: Niti surprised one and all when she announced wedding... Sharing her wedding story in October, Niti revealed her boyfriend name just before... As Shes Twinning with beau Parikshit Bawa the ceremonies getting engaged to fiance! Media interviews or on social media like Instagram and Facebook actress got engaged to Parikshit Bawa in,...: Throwback Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan that had bagged her the fame she had yearned for Taylor, who the. Bridal look 12th August 2019 boyfriend name just one-day before their engagement 12th... A happily married woman Taylor posted the cutest picture on the social media married a. Knot with Parikshit on 13 August 2020 the brief caption, the beautiful actress has the. Name just one-day before their engagement on 12th August 2019 Kamya opted for some bold and quirky Looks her... 3 actress Niti Taylor Looks Pretty as Shes Twinning with beau Parikshit:... The pictures from their wedding video comprising of beautiful moments from the TV club, gotten married her! Had yearned for Taylor Looks Pretty as Shes Twinning with beau Parikshit Bawa: Niti surprised one and when! And following that, this will be her first birthday post-wedding super-special visiting!