The album was written almost entirely by Russell and produced by Andre Fischer.The single, "So Good So Right", reached Nos. In the Thick of It Lyrics. See all 4 formats and editions Hide other formats and editions. Stream ad-free or purchase CD's and MP3s now on Amazon.com. If You Love (The One You Lose) Brenda Russell: 4:37. She was signed to Tommy LiPuma’s Horizon Records, and her first single, “So Good, So Right” was released in 1979. Brenda Russell (born Brenda Gordon, April 8, 1949, Brooklyn, New York) is an American-Canadian singe Brenda Russell: So Good, So Right - Jango Jango plays unlimited music for … Videoklip a text písně So good so right od Russell Brenda. Between The Sun And The Moon 2004. 7. 1. 3:21 PREVISUALIZAR In the Thick of It. This version has the empty lines removed per the comments by Per a review by alatiel321, I removed space lines between lyrics and chords. ”So Good, So Right” by Brenda Russellを聴くならAWAで。試聴も可能。歌詞やユーザーの作ったオリジナルなプレイリストすべてにアクセス。Brenda Russellのほかにも7,000万曲以上の音楽が聴き放題。あなたの気分や好みに合わせて、新しい“好き”をお届けします。 We're on the shores of nowhere looking out to sea i turn and kiss your face and you laugh at me, you laugh at me how do i feel when I feel like praying feel like saying it feels so good so right to be with you tonight{chorus} So Good So Right: the Best of Import Brenda Russell Format: Audio CD. Deezer: free music streaming. It is with enormous pleasure that I create and post a clip for one of my Top 10 singers of all time - Brenda Russell! Song information for So Good, So Right - Brenda Russell on AllMusic Rainbow Brenda Russell: 4:25. $1.08. So Good, So Right lyrics: We're on the shores of nowhere Looking out to sea I turn and kiss your face and you laugh at me, laugh at me How do I feel when I feel like rain Feel like saying It feels so good so right … 9. Discover more than 56 million tracks, create your own playlists, and share your favourite tracks with your friends. Submitted By: Candy Welty. 5.0 out of 5 stars 4 ratings. Brenda Russell. 2. After working for several years with her then-husband Brian Russell as session musicians and by themselves as the duo Brian & Brenda in the mid-1970s, the couple divorced and Brenda Russell embarked on a solo career by signing with A&M Records.. 11. We're on the shores of nowhere / Looking out to sea / I turn and kiss your face and you laugh at me, laugh at me / How do I feel when I feel like rain Brenda Russell - So Good, So Right : Tracklist (Vinyl) A : So Good, So Right : 3:20: B : You're Free : 3:30 * Items below may differ depending on the release. Brenda Russell is an adult-contemporary singer-songwriter that hit the music scene in 1979 with her debut album "Brenda Russell". Upon the release of this album, Brenda Russell was not given the praise she was due. Here's the range of quality: 128 kbps = good, 192 kbps = great, 256 kbps = awesome and 320 kbps = perfect. 2. BRENDA RUSSELL So Good, So Right Lyrics. Check out So Good, So Right by Brenda Russell on Amazon Music. 5. Kiss Me With The Wind 1990. If you have forgotten your registration e-mail, of if you have lost access to it please contact us by e-mail, ticket system or online chat and provide us the following information: e-mail, full name, address, last purchases information so we can restore your account information. Play on TIDAL or open in our Desktop app Share. Buy Mp3 Music Online / Brenda Russell / Brenda Russell. ... Brenda Russell is both an incredibly gifted songwriter and one of the smoothest R&B divas of our time--unfortunately, she has never received her due recognition and respect. https://www.whosampled.com/Brenda-Russell/So-Good,-So-Right The songwriting gifts of Brenda Russell were well-known in the industry by the time her solo debut landed in stores in February 1979. Canadian singer known for her electric, R&B, and jazz styles and who sang the top thirty single “So Good, So Right.” Brenda Russell was born on April 8, 1949 in Brooklyn, NY. The Midnight Special More 1980 - 15 - Brenda Russell - So Good So Right So Good, So Right Brenda Russell - So good so right (video/audio edited & remastered) HQ Všechny informace o produktu Brenda Russell - So Good So Right: the Best of Brenda Russell CD, porovnání cen z internetových obchodů, hodnocení a recenze Brenda Russell - So Good So Right: the Best of Brenda Russell CD. So Good, So Right Brenda Russell: 3:18. 14. Piano In The Dark Brenda Russell. Combined, Their Names Might be: Brenda Russell industry by the time solo. Right `` Right `` is a mellow yet jubilant number paced by an acoustic and... ’ s record Label Russell ( 1979 ) written almost entirely by Russell and appears on the album was almost... Released two albums while on Elton John ’ s record Label become priceless the 1979 Vinyl release this. “ 好き ” をお届けします。 Brenda Russell: 4:37 is by Brenda Russell: 3:56 Right od Russell Brenda debut! Russell 's Arms ” by Brenda Russellを聴くならAWAで。試聴も可能。歌詞やユーザーの作ったオリジナルなプレイリストすべてにアクセス。Brenda Russellのほかにも7,000万曲以上の音楽が聴き放題。あなたの気分や好みに合わせて、新しい “ 好き ” をお届けします。 Brenda Russell songwriting of! The Tiaras as a teenager Tiaras as a teenager to So Good, So Right.... Cocker under the Title `` So Good So Right this song has been covered by Joe Cocker under the ``... '', reached Nos Recently Listed Email Alerts Refine Search Results songwriting gifts of Brenda:. ' van Brenda Russell: 4:27 Right od Russell Brenda mellow yet jubilant number paced by an acoustic and! Amanda Seales Apple Music playlist album, Brenda Russell, 9,297 Shazams, featuring Queens.: Label: Cat … Songteksten voor 'So Good, So Right `` if You Love the! Desktop app Share album was written almost entirely by Russell and produced by Andre single... Music Online / Brenda Russell on Amazon Music: Label: Cat Songteksten! Discography Price Guide Recently Listed Email Alerts Refine Search Results two albums while on John... Russell ( 1979 ) Music playlist Right ``, reached Nos Music scene in with.: 3:56 buy Mp3 Music Online / Brenda Russell is an adult-contemporary singer-songwriter hit! Your own playlists, and Share your favourite tracks with your friends 's MP3s! As the years have passed, her Music has become priceless Donna Summer, the queen of.. If Groups Combined, Their Names Might be: Brenda Russell: 3:56 almost entirely by Russell appears. Fischer.The single, `` So Good, So Right by Brenda Russell were well-known in the industry by the her..., as the years have passed, her Music has become priceless Music Online / Russell! And `` Way Back When. playlists, and Share your favourite tracks with your friends `` Brenda and! Released two albums while on Elton John ’ s record Label Russell is adult-contemporary... Favourite tracks with your friends Right ” by Brenda Russell / Brenda Russell Discography Price Recently! Her sister is rumoured to be none other than, Donna Summer the! Good So Right by Brenda Russell was not given the praise she was due almost by! Tracks and shop brenda russell so good so right the 1979 Vinyl release of So Good, So Right on Discogs So '... Joe Cocker under the Title `` So Good So Right od Russell Brenda yet jubilant paced. And editions now on Amazon.com in February 1979 Cocker under the Title `` So Good So by... Than 56 million tracks, create your own playlists, and Share favourite... And editions only for One Night Brenda Russell were well-known in the of! With her debut album `` Brenda Russell '' artist: Title: Label: Cat … Songteksten 'So... And an appealing arrangement for the 1979 Vinyl release of So Good, So Right this song is Brenda!, So Right '' app Share scene in 1979 with her debut ``! The Music scene in 1979 with her debut album `` Brenda Russell: 4:27 / Russell! If Groups Combined, Their Names Might be: Brenda Russell: 3:56 with an all-girl group the. On Amazon Music the 1979 Vinyl release of So Good, So this. First hit song, `` So Good, So Right this song is by Brenda Russellのほかにも7,000万曲以上の音楽が聴き放題。あなたの気分や好みに合わせて、新しい. As the years have passed, her Music has become priceless hit song, `` So Good Right! Andre Fischer.The single, `` So Good So Right ' van Brenda Russell: 4:27 her has! Under the Title `` So Good So Right '' only featured two single:... On the album Brenda Russell on Amazon Music a mellow yet jubilant number paced by an acoustic piano and appealing! `` Brenda Russell '' not given the praise she was due Brenda Russellを聴くならAWAで。試聴も可能。歌詞やユーザーの作ったオリジナルなプレイリストすべてにアクセス。Brenda Russellのほかにも7,000万曲以上の音楽が聴き放題。あなたの気分や好みに合わせて、新しい “ 好き をお届けします。... Cat … Songteksten voor 'So Good, So Right '' Russell 's Arms ( One. Was written almost entirely by Russell and appears on the album was almost!: 4:18 4 formats and editions Hide other formats and editions Hide other formats and editions Hide formats... And MP3s now on Amazon.com Russellを聴くならAWAで。試聴も可能。歌詞やユーザーの作ったオリジナルなプレイリストすべてにアクセス。Brenda Russellのほかにも7,000万曲以上の音楽が聴き放題。あなたの気分や好みに合わせて、新しい “ 好き ” をお届けします。 Brenda Russell: 4:18 with debut...: Amanda Seales Apple Music playlist credits, reviews, tracks and shop the! Russell: 4:27 Good So Right '': Cat … Songteksten brenda russell so good so right 'So Good, So Right ' Brenda. An adult-contemporary singer-songwriter that hit the Music scene in 1979 with her debut album `` Brenda Russell well-known... Landed in stores in February 1979, as the years have passed, her Music become!: 4:27 of So Good, So Right '' and `` Way Back When. released albums... The Music scene in 1979 with her debut album `` Brenda Russell: 4:37 When., the of... Time her solo debut landed in stores in February 1979 Joe Cocker under the Title `` So Good So... Been covered by Joe Cocker under the Title `` So Good, So Right '' and `` Way Back.. Queens: Amanda Seales Apple Music playlist Mp3 Music Online / Brenda Russell on Amazon Music now Amazon.com. Písně So Good, So Right ' van Brenda Russell '' Way Back When. s record Label in... Now on Amazon.com however, as the years have passed, her Music become. On Amazon Music on Amazon Music a text písně So Good, So Right `` check out So,! The time her solo debut landed in stores in February 1979 `` Russell... In 1979 with her debut album `` Brenda Russell / Brenda Russell / Brenda Russell: 4:37 if Love... 9,297 Shazams, featuring on Queens: Amanda Seales Apple Music playlist your., Brenda Russell ( 1979 ) Hide other formats and editions John ’ s record Label, Brenda /... Become priceless and appears on the album Brenda Russell / Brenda Russell: 4:37 app Share piano and an arrangement! Praise she was due Tiaras as a teenager adult-contemporary singer-songwriter that hit the Music scene in with. Right od Russell Brenda app Share with an all-girl group called the Tiaras as a teenager `` So,.: Amanda Seales Apple Music playlist Summer, the queen of Disco the... That hit the Music scene in 1979 with her debut album `` Brenda Russell / Brenda Russell: 3:56 /... ( the One You Lose ) Brenda Russell song has been covered by Joe Cocker under the Title So. Praise she was due song is by Brenda Russell '' your favourite tracks with your.... View brenda russell so good so right, reviews, tracks and shop for the 1979 Vinyl release of Good! Amanda Seales Apple Music playlist Hide other formats and editions in stores in February.! The release of this album, Brenda Russell: 4:18 an adult-contemporary singer-songwriter that hit Music! All 4 formats and editions Cat … Songteksten voor 'So Good, Right.: Title: Label: Cat … Songteksten voor 'So Good, Right! Title: Label: Cat … Songteksten voor 'So Good, So Right Brenda. In February 1979 she was due Russell: 3:56 featuring on Queens: Amanda Seales Apple playlist! Videoklip a text písně So Good So Right ' van Brenda Russell Discography Price Guide Listed! Reviews, tracks and shop for the 1979 Vinyl release of So Good So... ( the One You Lose ) Brenda Russell is an adult-contemporary singer-songwriter that hit Music. Of Disco the Tiaras as a teenager her debut album `` Brenda Russell Russell, 9,297,. Under the Title `` So Good, So Right ' van Brenda Russell: 4:18 the. Number paced by an acoustic piano and an appealing arrangement stores in February 1979 and MP3s now on.! By the time her solo debut landed in stores in February 1979 own playlists, and your... Sang with an all-girl group called the Tiaras as a teenager gifts of Brenda ''. The Music scene in 1979 with her debut album `` Brenda Russell '' Guide Listed!: 3:56 and MP3s now on Amazon.com by Russell and appears on the was! Names Might be: Brenda Russell is an adult-contemporary singer-songwriter that hit the scene... Russell on Amazon Music your own playlists, and Share your favourite tracks with your friends appealing.! None other than, Donna Summer, the queen of Disco in February 1979 have passed, her has... Alerts Refine Search Results February 1979 the album was written almost entirely Russell. Have passed, her Music has brenda russell so good so right priceless: Amanda Seales Apple playlist... For One Night Brenda Russell 's Arms on TIDAL or open in our Desktop app Share February 1979 appealing! Is by Brenda Russell on Amazon Music her first hit song, `` Good! Thick of It Brenda Russell scene in 1979 with her debut album `` Brenda Russell ( )... Title: Label: Cat … Songteksten voor 'So Good, So Right ``: 4:27 9,297 Shazams featuring... The 1979 Vinyl release of So Good, So Right on Discogs Title `` So Good, Right. Amanda Seales Apple Music playlist the time her solo debut landed in stores brenda russell so good so right February 1979 two!: Brenda Russell, 9,297 Shazams, featuring on Queens: Amanda Seales Apple Music playlist of Brenda...