Ford Focus Mk3 Heater Matrix Core Pipe Seals and clips . £29.99. Click & Collect. In a water-valve heater, the temperature of the matrix is controlled by the amount of hot water that is sent through it; in an air-blending heater (more common in modern cars), the matrix remains at a constant temperature and warm and cool air are combined as mixing flaps open and close. And there are some models where a … Leak in Foot Well 11-15. Then the modifications were produced. 2012 Ford Focus (Australian model) has coolant leaking into the drivers foot well from the left side of clutch, I am having to replace coolant fluid every couple of days. Followed it back and its coming from the joint on the pipes leading to and from the heater matrix. or Best Offer. Free shipping. HEATER CORE GASOLINE FITS 13-16 FORD ESCAPE (Fits: Ford Focus) $41.61. From harness connectors to screws to retainers and more, our store has it all. EUR 33.50. EUR 27.91. Order the part with stock number in hand. You should not attempt to replace a heater core in your Ford Focus without consulting an expert first. Ford Focus 2.0L 2011, HVAC Heater Hose by Motorcraft®. This led to anti-freeze/coolant leaking inot the driver's footwell. I haven't worked out how to add photos to my video. You were right. ... rear headrest for 2009 vibe/matrix $25 (Fall City) hide this posting restore restore this posting. Motorcraft is the way to restore the performance of your vehicle. That could have been costly. You should not attempt to replace a heater core in your Ford Focus without consulting an expert first. Heater matrix pipe joint - posted in Mechanical (Mk2 Focus) : I have a ford focus 1.6 estste 05 new shape and has developed a coolant leak in the drivers side footwell. However i tried bars stop leak in it. ... Vintage Webasto Diesel Heater $300 (Capitol … Leak in Foot Well 2011 to 2015. 13-18 Ford Focus Heater Flap Blend Door Actuator Motor 14 15 16 AV6N-19E616-AA (Fits: Ford Focus) $14.99. Our store supplies the best quality Ford automotive retainer clips for whatever your repair project may be. I managed to pull the header pipes through the bulkhead enough to seperate them from the matrix. or Best Offer. eBay. EUR 6.42 postage ... Vintage classic Morris Austin Mini Cooper Ford Riley Morgan Triumph hose clip. Replacing the core from the heater itself may be easy, but you must reach the heater from behind the instrument panel inside the car. 2013 Ford Focus coolant leaking from heater core. Ford Transit Forum. Sorry about the lack of detail in this post. EUR 19.54 postage ... EUR 8.38 postage. Replacing the core from the heater itself may be easy, but you must reach the heater from behind the instrument panel inside the car. Recent Ford Heater Matrix repair quotes These recent quotes were taken from our quote engine which uses third-party industry standard data on repair times, along with a live parts retailer, and a regional labour rate to build an accurate free quote. 20% off orders over $100* + Free Ground Shipping** Online Ship-To-Home Items Only. My mechanic told me previously it was the heater matrix. This is coming from the heater matrix pipework joint. ... i noticed the two water pipes that go into the heater matrix have a clip missing the one that attaches to the black airbox above the rocker top area o/s , ... you'll be left with the white clip still on the metal pipe, you can pull that off easily. I had a failure of the O-rings which joins the heater matrix pipes to the pipes coming from the engine compartment. 0 bids. The heating system in your car works in one of two ways, both of which have a heater matrix at their core. Your order may be eligible for Ship to Home, and shipping is free on all online orders of $35.00+. eBay. 2013 FORD ESCAPE AUXILIARY HEATING ELEMENT (Fits: Ford Focus) $45.00. $25.00. I have been told it is the heater core and it needs to be replaced, and also have been told it may just be a leak and a cheaper fix. We have a Ford Focus 08 every time you turn on the heater or air conditioner it smells like rubber then it kinda goes away, any idea what it could be. If your car's front carpets start getting wet from out of the blue, then it might be time for you to replace your heater core O-ring. EUR 11.11. Ford Focus Mk3 Heater Matrix Core Pipe Seals and clips . 2006 FORD MONDEO HEATER MATRIX CORE. Free Same Day Store Pickup. It all began from Europe, whereas in America and Australia the customers had to wait until 2000 and 2002 accordingly. $33.99. Free shipping. Hopefully that's all it is tho there was some vapor previously when the blower was on. Check out free battery charging and engine diagnostic testing while you are in store. Buy Transmission Parts & Filters - Drivetrain online from NAPA Auto Parts Stores. $29.99. FAST & FREE.