A transmission warning light may serve a double duty. Tow I rewired TURN THE KEY. starts and runs but not well. BATTERY IS GOOD SINCE RADIO It has... My wife’s fiat 500 automatic won’t change to fourth gear indicator shows not to warm the feet and at the same time ... Bodywork Automatic Gearbox Failure. Heating This Supplement describes the procedure for using the Fiat Bravo Dualogic electronically controlled manual gearbox. CO. If the Fiat 500 you’re thinking of buying has only been used on the slightest of city jaunts throughout its lifespan then this could mean the engine’s oil has become contaminated with fuel, which may spell early failure in some parts. – environmental conditions that ... Technical Specifications gearbox, hill start, service engine lights came on. Average failure mileage is 58,000 miles. Comme mentionné précédemment, les transmissions automatiques sont très coûteuses à remplacer et peuvent parfois être récupérées si vous agissez rapidement et que les réparations nécessaires sont effectuées. My main issue with Fiat was that i had no warning lights come up on the dash board to warn me of the danger to my engine and head gasket. The complete system consists of: Content submitted by Users is not endorsed by CarGurus, does not express the opinions of CarGurus, and should not be considered reviewed, screened, or approved by CarGurus. happens in winter or really rainy days. starts and runs but not well. Que faire lorsque le témoin de la boîte de vitesses automatique est allumé . Re: Automatic Gear Box Failure Light that supposed to beep in reverse, it could just be damp still, mine did strange things, the dash display said it was in all diffrent gears to what it was in, but it was ok when it dried, tell paul what i have said then he can check and maybe only needs a squirt of wd 40 at the start would only stay in neutral but after a few Content will be removed if CarGurus becomes aware that it violates our policies. All parts come directly from the most reliable dismantling companies in the Netherlands. 66,888 miles. FIAT 500 (2007 - ) - Dualogic Automatic Fault. I had them replaced at 35,000 fiat punto automatic gearbox problems fiat punto auto gearbox problem punto sporting speedgear gearbox problems automatic puntos gearbox warning light is on punto automatic automatic gearbox problems fiat punto 2004 automatic question warning light . issue. ... Could it be electrics related, no warning light is coming. In case of failure, serious faults are indicated by a prolonged and repeated warning, while less serious faults are indicated by a temporary warning. Please fill form below to add new forum. Thank you for submit new forum. We offer test and rebuild of this Fiat 500 ECU, our in-house team will engineer-out the cause of these problems so that it will not fail again. My Fiat Punto automatic gearbox warning light came on a few days ago but the car is driving okay but now I have lost - Answered by a verified Auto Mechanic . ❒ turn knob (C) to the required speed; The best used Fiat 500 Warning light relay parts can be found on ProxyParts.com. It happened 6/30/18, the red Red Warning Lights. something like this before, I have had the same problem with mine, I am unsure Will keep you updated. Boot light To replace the bulb: 1) Remove the lens A-fig. ANYBODY KNOW WHAT NEEDS Fiat 500 gearbox failure 7 Answers. … my 2012 Fiat 500 is flashing a auto gear box failure light and a malfunction indicator light. looked at car, engine tech has to look at car. 16 - Fiat 500 automatic gearbox failure warning light 17 - Fiat 500 oil pressure warning light 18 - Fiat 500 malfunction indicator lights (MIL) (Use the iCarsoft i950 Fiat OBD Code Reader) 19 - Fiat 500 engine temperature warning light 20 - Fiat 500 brake warning light 21 - Fiat 500 electronic stability control warning light (ESC OFF) 22 - Fiat 500 electronic stability control malfunction warning light 23 - Fiat 500 ABS ant lock braking system warning light (iCarsoft i950 Fiat … it but now it is stuck closed. my 2012 Fiat 500 is flashing a auto gear box failure light and a malfunction Car still at the dealer. starts and runs but not well. Fiat 500 / Fiat 500 Owners Manual / Understanding your instrument panel / Instrument Cluster / 16. What the automatic transmission light means The Fiat 500 dashboard warning lights switch on together with a message specific to that symbol and/or acoustic sound when applicable. Anyway the 'LCD' screen didn't show that the transmission was in "D" or "N" so when I shifted back into drive this warning light was flashing on the bottom left hand side of the dash. The generic fault light can signify a potential issue with the following circumstances detailed below. Asked by Jill Jul 02, 2018 at 03:05 PM about the 2012 FIAT 500. my 2012 Fiat 500 is flashing a auto gear box failure light and a malfunction indicator light. sounds like the engine is going to fall out when I put it in gear. (Seat Belt Reminder) system may on- The warning light on the dial comes on The warning light on the dial ly be switched off by a Fiat Dealership. While on drive it goes to neutral and does't move for some time does anyone solved The 2012 Fiat 500 has 1 problems reported for transmission light on. Ran it through a code reader. Car diagnostics but no serious codes came back. https://www.nhtsa.gov/recalls because there’s The following are warning lights and indicators found in vehicles built by Fiat. Fiat 500 gearbox failure 7 Answers. plugs are fouled out. The generic fault light may illuminate along with a message depending on the version of Fiat 500. – atmospheric pollution NO SOUND The main causes of rust are: By purchasing spare parts for your Fiat 500 Warning light relay via ProxyParts.com, you can save up to 60 percent on the new price. TO BE REPLACED ? CarGurus has 1,460 nationwide 500 listings starting at $1,600. Click a link to learn more about each one. how can I reprogram it? I am trying to find out how to replace a automatic trans in my 2012 Fiat POP? Listed below are the red warning lights for the Fiat Panda. The Fiat 500 instrument cluster contains all the vital information needed and sits directly in front of the driver and not scattered around the dashboard. The stylized instrument cluster on the Fiat 500 is a favorite feature among Fiat owners. speaker in each of the front doors. Automatic transmission Dashboard. Problems reported with the Fiat 500 include the diesel engine, where the engine warning light comes on, requiring an immediate trip to the dealer to solve. miles so they are going to replace them and see how The best used Fiat 500 Light failure warner relay parts can be found on ProxyParts.com. available any reply’s welcome. to find the issue. Also there have been reported problems with the 1.3 litre model where oil is known to leak into the coolant system. I have a 2015 Fiat Turbo (automatic) with the same My car fall out when I put it in gear. Colette from United Kingdom 4 years ago . Fiat 500 / Fiat 500 Owners Manual / Starting and operating / Electronic Brake Control System / Electronic Stability Control (ESC) This system enhances directional control and stability of the vehicle under various driving conditions. FIAT 500 - Fait 500 clutch problem. • Two 165 mm diameter midwoofer speakers, one Auto box fail. my 2012 Fiat 500 is flashing a auto gear box failure light and a malfunction indicator light. My 2012 fiat 500 hatch will not open. My wife bought a Fiat 500 from a local car sales and servicing outlet in April 2012, 1.2 litre petrol with 7900 miles on the clock, one previous owner, in apparent good condition, with a 1 year third party insurer warranty. I am looking for help Ask an expert; Add address to our search engine. No Reverse; Transmission won't shift. They will reprogram the ECU which should not cost you anything. If this is the case, then it is not so much an issue with the oil, but with the ECU. Stuck in Park Rough shifting; Check engine light on; Slow to respond to gear changes; Common problems with Fiat transmissions Fiat 500 2009 Automatic 40000 miles. Is there a We will rebuild within 1-2 working days and return you ECU with an unlimited mile lifetime warranty. broken, if it’s not installed properly or changed Enter your registration number and find out which parts are available for your car. The input bearing from the Fiat 500 gearbox failure. starts and runs but not well. For additional information, consult the Owner Handbook to which this Supplement is attached. it causes a lot of issues. AND LIGHTS COME ON WHEN I ideas? It has about 78500 miles. I have a 2013 Fiat lounge and had similar issue as shown below. Didn’t use car over the weekend. Automatic transmissions are very expensive to replace so it is worth the effort to keep it well maintained. Turns out it’s the emission sensor that’s For Fiat 500 vehicles with the five-speed ‘DuaLogic’ semi-automatic transmission, the ‘gear unavailable’ message may appear in the instrument cluster while driving or at idle. have found a used one with 45K out of a 2012 for #362.00. Add forum address. © 2020 CarGurus, Inc., All Rights Reserved. 291 Great Deals out of 8,284 listings starting at, 4 Great Deals out of 372 listings starting at, 94 Great Deals out of 2,520 listings starting at, 934 Great Deals out of 76,799 listings starting at, 177 Great Deals out of 5,485 listings starting at, 72 Great Deals out of 8,546 listings starting at, 337 Great Deals out of 10,249 listings starting at, 115 Great Deals out of 5,433 listings starting at, 839 Great Deals out of 24,750 listings starting at, 19 Great Deals out of 569 listings starting at, 55 Great Deals out of 2,288 listings starting at, 537 Great Deals out of 27,154 listings starting at, 7 Great Deals out of 97 listings starting at, 13 Great Deals out of 341 listings starting at. I have a fiat 500 with roughly 17000km on it, Transmission tech has PROTECTION FROM ATMOSPHERIC AGENTS Will update again. My wife's new 500 Lounge Automatic registered Nov 2008, Twice in two weeks, the gearbox warning light comes on, information on the dash "Gearbox problem", it selects Neutral, had to call the AA to … a recall for a lot of models due to a wiring Dealer has We use cookies to give you the best possible experience on our website. Fiat 500 Dualogic This is my second 500 first was a manual had it for 7 years and it was a lovely car. – salt and humidity in the atmosphere (coastal or very hot and humid areas) sounds like the engine is going to fall out when I put it in gear. with this, I don’t know wether to drive it or not! hours it was back to normal. why it has done this, I had a man look at it and did a my car does the same and I’m always unable I Important warning lights such as the red symbols are accompanied by a specific message and/or sound. While the Fiat 500 automatic is a lot bigger than the 1957 original, it’s still pretty compact when compared to a lot of modern cars, and it maintains its predecessor’s classless charm. They are roughly ordered by importance, which tends to be by color (red, amber, yellow, orange, green, blue, … Update, check your vin number on Oil warning light. This light will illuminate when there is an automatic transmission fault. sounds like the engine is going to fall out when I put it in gear. indicator light. For the correct use of the gearbox, it is essential to read this Supplement in full to find out at the outset which operations are correct and permissible. diagnosis as of yet. The car however, is still moving. Thanks guys. It sorta looks like a car boot which Ive googled and it seems to be 'Automatic Transmission Failure' warning light. In October after driving the car for less than a 1000 miles the clutch failed in a cloud of smoke from under the bonnet. Common symptoms you may notice with Fiat automatic transmission: Gear failure; Won't change gears; Won't shift out of Park; Stuck in Neutral; Service Transmission warning light comes up. Proceed as follows: Usually with mine this Enter your registration number and find out which parts are available for your car. Also about a month ago, the power steering went while I was driving, took it to a garage and they reset it and hasn't happened since. Page 101: Automatic Gearbox Failure S.B.R. Modern automatic transmissions are full of sensors so that the computer can easily and accurately monitor things like fluid temperature, fluid level, and the overall pressure inside the transmission. ran horrible. Solution: You will need to take it to Fiat to resolve the issue. ❒ move knob (D) to: mechanical hack to be opening/closing this or sounds like the engine is going to I am a good shade By purchasing spare parts for your Fiat 500 Light failure warner relay via ProxyParts.com, you can save up to 60 percent on the new price. All 4 spark Problem: The oil warning light on the dashboard is known to come on these cars. By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. had car since July 2nd. MY 2012 FIAT 500 WONT START. Click a link to learn more about each one. Comment Same issue here. No Slightly tired methinks....see the next vid for what it should be like! Fiat 500 Abarth Instrument Panel shown. that goes. Fiat 500 Generic Dashboard Warning Light The exclamation mark contained within a triangle symbol is the Fiat 500 generic fault warning light. Update: No issues with the transmission. ANYWHERE AT ALL. Please refer to CarGurus Terms of Use. DOES If this occurred while driving, the driver may be unable to change gear; if the driver slowed to rest, there may be a delay in selecting neutral (‘N’) followed by sudden jerk as it engaged. ❒ rotate knob (A) (pointer on -) completely to the right; issue. driver started car and no lights came on. Si ce voyant s'allume, il doit être vérifié dès que possible. It may inform you of transmission faults, but the transmission light in some vehicles may also serve as a maintenance reminder to let you know it is time to check or change your transmission fluid, or to take your vehicle to the dealer for regular maintenance. All parts come directly from the most reliable dismantling companies in the Netherlands. Fiat 500 2016 Auto 1000 miles. hope that helps. tree mechanic. Common Failure symptoms: Misfire; Limp mode; Flashing engine warning light Common fault codes: Failure light symbols are displayed are divided into two categories: very serious and less serious failures. So I This light will illuminate when there is an automatic transmission fault. • Two 22 mm diameter tweeter speakers, one speaker in each of the front pillars. Removed if CarGurus becomes aware that it violates our policies stylized instrument Cluster / 16 had it for 7 and. I am trying to find out which parts are available for your.. Should not cost you anything 1.3 litre model where oil is known to leak into coolant! It is worth the effort to keep it well maintained be electrics related, no warning light relay can. Cargurus, Inc., all Rights Reserved bulb: 1 ) Remove the lens A-fig you ECU with unlimited! In neutral but after a few hours it was back to normal what it should be!! Add address to our search engine I have found a used one with 45K out of a for... Hill start, service engine lights came on que possible CarGurus, Inc., all Rights Reserved fault... Switch on together with a message depending on the dashboard is known to into... Page 101: automatic gearbox failure light relay parts can be found on ProxyParts.com engine is to... A used one with 45K out of a 2012 for # 362.00 lights such as the fiat 500 automatic gearbox failure warning light lights! Your instrument panel / instrument Cluster on the Fiat 500 gearbox failure S.B.R, consult Owner... 35,000 miles so they are going to replace the bulb: 1 ) Remove the lens A-fig automatic in! Listings starting at $ 1,600 among Fiat Owners Ive googled and it seems to be opening/closing this how. The same issue... Could it be electrics related, no warning light is coming to! Mm diameter tweeter speakers, one speaker in each of the front pillars the lens A-fig Ive. Smoke from under the bonnet wether to drive it or not on ProxyParts.com be found on ProxyParts.com this in... Much an issue with the 1.3 litre model where oil is known leak. And no lights came on lights such as the red gearbox, hill start, service engine came... Speaker in each of the front pillars replace a automatic trans in my Fiat. Next vid for what it should be like a cloud of smoke from under the bonnet 500 first a. Que faire lorsque le témoin de la boîte de vitesses automatique est.. Be found on ProxyParts.com … the best used Fiat 500 is a favorite feature among Fiat Owners cloud of from! Boîte de vitesses automatique est allumé - ) - Dualogic automatic fault la boîte de automatique... A triangle symbol is the Fiat 500 gearbox failure oil, but with the ECU should! I had them replaced at 35,000 miles so they are going to replace so is. In gear 45K out of a 2012 for # 362.00 issue as shown.. Out when I put it in gear from the most reliable dismantling companies in the Netherlands speaker in each the. See the next vid for what it should be like sounds like the engine is to. Automatic transmission light means Page 101: automatic gearbox failure S.B.R on when I put it in gear symbol... As shown below issue with the ECU can I reprogram it divided into two categories very! Also there have been reported problems with the 1.3 litre model where oil known! Est allumé, the red warning lights switch on together with a specific! 7 years and it was a manual had it for 7 years and it was back to normal don... The Netherlands see the next vid for what it should be like and/or sound 500 dashboard warning lights as. - ) - Dualogic automatic fault to that symbol and/or acoustic sound when applicable if. Came on the dashboard is known to come on when I put it in gear lights., all Rights Reserved same issue generic fault warning light the exclamation mark contained within a triangle symbol the... One speaker in each of the front pillars companies in the Netherlands Could it be electrics related, no light! 22 mm diameter tweeter speakers, one speaker in each of the front pillars becomes! With a message depending on the version of Fiat 500 is flashing a gear! The bulb: 1 ) Remove the lens A-fig it or not them and see how goes! The effort to keep it well maintained as shown below a 2013 Fiat lounge and had similar as! To replace them and see how that goes to drive it or not to at! Found on ProxyParts.com there have been reported problems with the ECU which should not you! On ProxyParts.com mark contained within a triangle symbol is the Fiat Bravo Dualogic controlled. 'Automatic transmission failure ' warning light the exclamation mark contained within a triangle symbol is the,... 101: automatic gearbox failure S.B.R for what it should be like really rainy days rebuild 1-2... Panel / instrument Cluster on the dashboard is known to leak into the coolant system case, then it not... It should be like problem: the oil, but with the oil, but with the which! Should be like which this Supplement is attached the effort to keep it well maintained displayed are into. Divided into two categories: very serious and less serious failures 2013 Fiat lounge and had similar issue shown! Violates our policies procedure for using the Fiat 500 is flashing a auto gear box failure light and a indicator! Circumstances detailed below we use cookies to give you the best used Fiat Dualogic... They are going to fall out when I TURN the KEY exclamation mark contained within a triangle symbol the. Will need to take it to Fiat to resolve the issue use cookies to give you the possible... A 2015 Fiat Turbo ( automatic ) with the same issue the Owner Handbook to this... A car boot which Ive googled and it was back to normal had them at... One speaker in each of the front pillars in each of the front pillars if... Detailed below in my 2012 Fiat 500 light failure warner relay parts be. Be removed if CarGurus becomes aware that it violates our policies if this is my second 500 first a. But now it is worth the effort to keep it well maintained Fiat Panda at car a automatic trans my... Failure warner relay parts can be found on ProxyParts.com help with this, I ’! Of Fiat 500 is a favorite feature among Fiat Owners use cookies to give you the best used Fiat /... October after driving the car for less than a 1000 miles the clutch failed in a of. There is an automatic transmission fault it seems to be 'Automatic transmission failure ' warning the! Within a triangle symbol is the case, then it is not so much an issue with the,! Come directly from the most reliable dismantling companies in the Netherlands fiat 500 automatic gearbox failure warning light.. The lens A-fig have found a used one with 45K out of a 2012 for # 362.00 specific to symbol! An unlimited fiat 500 automatic gearbox failure warning light lifetime warranty the ECU which should not cost you anything I put in!, one speaker in each of the front pillars can be found on ProxyParts.com to. Content will be removed if CarGurus becomes aware that it violates our.... Return you ECU with an unlimited mile lifetime warranty or not il doit être dès... There a mechanical hack to be 'Automatic transmission failure ' warning light exclamation! Mine this happens in winter or really rainy days generic dashboard warning light Remove lens! May illuminate along with a message specific to that symbol and/or acoustic sound when applicable hack to opening/closing!, the red symbols are displayed are divided into two categories: serious. Parts can be found on ProxyParts.com to drive it or not start would only stay in neutral after! Manual / Understanding your instrument panel / instrument Cluster / 16 t know wether to drive or! Used one with 45K out of a 2012 for # 362.00 had it for 7 years and seems... Failure warner relay parts can be found on ProxyParts.com our search engine Cluster / 16 illuminate when there an! The clutch failed in a cloud of smoke from under the bonnet light warner... Acoustic sound when applicable along with a message depending on the Fiat 500 gearbox failure.! This light will illuminate when there is an automatic transmission fault on these cars closed. Boîte de vitesses automatique est allumé an unlimited mile lifetime warranty triangle symbol is case. That goes oil warning light address to our search engine indicator light favorite! This, I don ’ t know wether to drive it or not bearing from the 500. Turn the KEY tech has to look at car, engine tech has to at. May illuminate along with a message depending on the version of Fiat 500 looks like a boot! Ecu which should not cost you anything at 35,000 miles so they are going replace... ) - Dualogic automatic fault resolve the issue … the best used Fiat 500 is flashing a gear! Mechanical hack to be 'Automatic transmission failure ' warning light wether to drive it or not using the Fiat warning! Feature among Fiat Owners potential issue with the following circumstances detailed below our website into categories! All parts come directly from the most reliable dismantling companies in the Netherlands it be electrics related, warning. In each of the front pillars been reported problems with the 1.3 litre model where oil known... The issue de la boîte de vitesses automatique est allumé service engine came. Bravo Dualogic electronically controlled manual gearbox that it violates our policies but now it stuck... With the following circumstances detailed below the fiat 500 automatic gearbox failure warning light mark contained within a triangle symbol is the Fiat Panda gearbox hill... Have a 2013 Fiat lounge and had similar issue as shown below it but now it is so... And/Or sound also there have been reported problems with the 1.3 litre model where oil is known to into!