Congratulations. – Funny Fortune Cookie Saying “Man with hole in pocket feel cocky all day.” – Funny Fortune Cookie Saying “Marriage lets you annoy one special person for the rest of your life.” – Funny Fortune Cookie Saying “Meh.” – Funny Fortune Cookie Saying “My uncle is a Ouija board.” – Funny … I just ate way too much Chinese food. Here is an example of a Christian fortune cookie saying and a link to read more: The Lord has great plans for you that will be revealed to you in time. Get Well. There are 998 funny fortunes for sale on Etsy, and they cost $13.82 on average. More Christian Fortune Cookie Sayings. The fortunes are so much fun. 25. When you see a fortune cookie, it's not the cookie you're craving, it's the fortune. Creative Author Who have an art of making magic sentences to inspire the people according to the latest trend. Reply. This Game is simple to play and a fantastic way to practice vocabulary on different topics and sure to entertain students at the end of a … January 14, 2014 at 4:34 pm. I’m loving these fortune cookies & printable! Fortune cookies are a delightful treat to come across, since the message it holds within its crispiness is a fortune many believe to be true or a sign of something to come. Anniversary. Nice, but it would make more sense if you put the words through a … 15 Terribly Funny Fortune Cookie Fortunes Lindsay Duncan in Food Trends on Jul 19, 2017 Cracking open a fortune cookie is the perfect way to end a night filled with the most delicious Chinese take out. Share Article: Tags: Fortune Cookie Quotes Funny Fortune Cookies Online Fortune Cookie. The most common funny fortunes material is ceramic. Could that be it? Reddit 29. Birthday. Each year, people from across the world submit thousands of original fortunes through our site. I tend to go to mostly funny, snarky, pithy fortunes, with a few jewels of wisdom mixed in. Or the lack of it? He has unique skills of converting beautiful imaginations into writing. It may be true, but that’s a pretty confusing way to put it. This will be a fun project for the kids during Chinese New Year. Funny and Fabulous Fortune Cookies. This game is based on the classic TV game show Family Feud or Family Fortunes in the UK. Shauna {The Best Blog Recipes} says. I found you at the In and Out Link Party. The kids were quite happy with the money. More Funny Fortune Cookie Sayings. I mean, there are plenty of baked desserts but how many of them can reveal your future? Nad. Reddit 27. But they LOVED the fortune cookie sayings. “I don’t like the fortune cookie my wife got for our anniversary.” Reddit 28. Baby. “I got two fortunes in my fortune cookie. Here are 35 Hilariously Funny Fortune Cookies for your inspiration. Dec 30, 2012 - For New Year's Eve I think it would be cool to have homemade fortune cookies with Should I be worried?” Reddit 26. They trust us with their love notes, motivational mantras and the inspirational sayings that guide them along their journeys. When you throw your next soirée, sneak in some interesting fortune cookie sayings into the cookies … BY Miss Cellania. ESL Vocabulary Fortunes is a great online ESL game designed for teens and adults. Graduation. They also look to us for words to express feelings that are difficult to capture in writing, like It’s the day before Easter again, which means I’m looking for some new fortune cookie sayings, and it occurred to me to share what I’ve found with others. Religious Fortune Cookie Sayings. These fortunes are great for a laugh!