More from this Member | Report Response, "How I would feel about coming from a bigger city to a slower pace. The organization of the curriculum and supportive atmosphere were also impressiive." | Report Response, "Where else are you applying?" Also, you will have to introduce yourself in the group session and discuss healthcare issues (hint: reread your secondary)" | Report Response, "How do you deal with stressful situations?" More from this Member | Report Response, "Read up on the school." More from this Member Specifically: the curriculum and the people. More from this Member | Report Response, "Where do you see yourself in the future?" | Report Response, "I was given a long scenario that the doctor interviewing me had experienced. More from this Member More from this Member More from this Member The initial meeting with Dean Sanford was probably the most intimidating part, but he was very nice and excited to hear about us. More from this Member More from this Member More from this Member More from this Member | Report Response, "SDN, read about the program online, reviewed all of my application materials" | Report Response, "How would your friends describe you? | Report Response, "Lots of questions about my extensive EMS background." More from this Member When we asked what students didn't like about the school, they said the teaching - some lecturers aren't good, they said. Any candidate considering fellowship training in any of the University of Connecticut School of Medicine programs must have passed Steps 1, 2, and 3 of the USMLE. More from this Member Very low stress atmosphere." | Report Response, "How I would feel about coming from a bigger city to a slower pace. It was nuts. More from this Member More from this Member Education & Training. | Report Response, "What are you going to do if you don't get into med school?" More from this Member A brief financial presentation. UConn’s Special Program in Medicine links undergraduate preparation with four years of medical education, resulting in dual degrees from UConn: a BA/BS and a MD. I think this is a good question, showing they really want people who will be happy there." Whose fault is it? | Report Response, "What do you want to tell me that you have done during your time off from school?" More from this Member More from this Member | Report Response, "What would I do if I absolutely could not practice medicine?" | Report Response, "how do you think your having to assume adult responsibilities early in life affects your practice of medicine?" And a half hour chat with a current student." | Report Response, "The campus is gorgeous! | Report Response, "The two faculty interviews gave me a bad impression because most of their focus was on the MCAT. " More from this Member More from this Member More from this Member | Report Response, "I was asked an extremely specific question about a research timepoint" Then we have a faculty interview followed by a student interview. (a student group)" More from this Member More from this Member More from this Member $("#tab_select_anchor :nth-child(1)").trigger('change'); | Report Response, "What do you think about the issues surrounding medical ethics over the next forty years?" | Report Response, "That I would have to think up an interesting story about myself that's not in my application on the spot for the 'orientation' at the beginning of the day!" | Report Response, "Very conversational, just making sure you have a personality " She asked questions about my application as well as giving me her impression of the school and stuff like that. If you've gotten this far in the process you can relax and be yourself. | Report Response, "So many of them were very interesting and original. Now draw and label the countries surrounding Afghanistan." | Report Response, "How would your friends describe you?" More from this Member More from this Member | Report Response, "bring a bottle of water perhaps. | Report Response, "The students seemed to like the school..." | Report Response, "see above" | Report Response, "An hour session where the assistant dean of admissions talks about the school and does a problem-based learning exercise with the medical students. My student interviewer had and asked very specific questions. It was very relaxed and quite interesting." However, they do have plans to update the lectures halls and such in the very near future." So that interview was weird. More from this Member More from this Member More from this Member More from this Member | Report Response, "Overall, I found the whole experience to be quite warm and fuzzy -- almost TOO warm and fuzzy!" | Report Response, "A very positive experience. More from this Member No exit interview my day." More from this Member | Report Response, "What have I learned from the physicians that I work with now?" More from this Member CA State Medical License 1980 - 2022. More from this Member I felt older than the other interviewees which made me a little nervous. More from this Member They seemed excited that you were considering their school. | Report Response, "What do you want me to write on your recommendation?" More from this Member Our Specialty Areas | Report Response, "A specific question about one of my volunteer experiences." Then had a tour and lunch with 2 first years. Questions reagarding time management and balancing family and medical school." Lunch and tour. My student interviewer was great to talk to - she seemed like a friend I had known for years. " People for the most part were great. UConn's a very caring place!" Also, they will only start the waiting list in March.. a lot of waiting.." nice facilities. More from this Member LizzyM, SDN Moderator and medical school admissions committee member, is the inventor of the LizzyM Score. They did a great job at making me feel at home. | Report Response, "What is your apps greatest strength/weakness?" | Report Response, "SDN, school website, made list of questions and answeres for typical questions and read them aloud once I was done, read over AMCAS and secondary app." | Report Response, "Nothing really too interesting" | Report Response, "I pretty much was aware of it all b/c friends had just interviewed. More from this Member More from this Member Both interviewers asked me to ask them questions. | Report Response, "Strengths and weaknesses" | Report Response, "Friendly atmosphere, depth of clinical experience...." The cafeteria isn't that bad!" More from this Member | Report Response, "What three outstanding qualities about you should I take back to the admissions committee?" | Report Response, "Favorite Book and what I got out of it" | Report Response, "Why would I possibly be interested in joining an ethics committee or IRB (an eventual goal of mine)?" More from this Member | Report Response, "The relaxed atmosphere. Tour and lunch. Conversational style interview, very low stress. All in all, the day was great!" More from this Member More from this Member This was my favorite interview so far: very interesting, low stress but at the same my interviewer was able to ask quite a few questions to get to know me." | Report Response, "Mostly the standard questions....perhaps, ''tell me about yourself'' which led on to a casual conversation that covered the bulk of the interview." | Report Response, "Cooperative environment" | Report Response, "Nothing! More from this Member | Report Response, "What are some of the future problems that the medical field will encounter?" | Report Response, "Using me as your mouthpiece, what do you want to tell the admissions committee?" More from this Member More from this Member And I knew my application well. " Dean of Student Affairs gave to everyone as an individual. More from this Member | Report Response, "The students have a lot of school spirit in addition to the faculty. The admissions office is very friendly and responds quickly. More from this Member | Report Response, "What would you like me to tell teh admissons committee about you that is not in your file" | Report Response, "How can physicians best deal with their own unconscious bias towards certain patients?" More from this Member Your close friend on the team did not complete their part. | Report Response, "get to know you session, and a mock problem based learning session to simulate a class pbl session" | Report Response, "UConn can be a good financial deal for in-state students but I did get a sense that you "get what you pay for" in terms of resources and opportunities." More from this Member ''Do you think you spent too much time doing extracurriculars...because I think you did.''" More from this Member More from this Member More from this Member | Report Response, "How would you handle a situation where a parent refused the MMR vaccine because of a fear of causing autism?" More from this Member They are first-year students, and they empasized that in med school you still have time for a social life. | Report Response, "SDN, reading my AMCAS and supplemental app and going through the school's website" They had no bearing whatsoever on the selection process so def ask them lots of questions if you have them. More from this Member After another 5 min of confusion, "Ok, I'll give it to you. | Report Response, "How would you reform the health care system?" More from this Member They allotted time for you to meet and interact with other students interviewing." | Report Response, "If you could be any historical figure, who would you be?" More from this Member My faculty interviewer was very honest about the school's shortcomings and made me feel like they wanted me." More from this Member | Report Response, "Practice 10+ hours of responding to interview questions so that I could connect each question to an experience listed on AMCAS" More from this Member If I were a lawyer, would I take that case? 2+ Year Member. | Report Response, "What is your apps greatest strength/weakness?" | Report Response, "sdn, read over application, school's website, other interviews right beforehand..." More from this Member More from this Member | Report Response, "how do you plan on balancing your career and your personal life, like a family? | Report Response, "Facilities are not amazing. More from this Member | Report Response, "that uconn is trying to expand its out-of-state acceptance percentage- good for me. | Report Response, "What are you volunteer experiences?" More from this Member | Report Response, "Great experience, left the day incredibly excited about the school." More from this Member | Report Response, "One interview was stressful because I was asked about things I did not know the answer to mostly non-medically related and very very loosely based on my application. | Report Response, "Orientation and introduction to the school's history/curriculum, three interviews (two doctors, one student), lunch and tour, mock problem-based learning session, meeting with dean of students, exit briefing with dean of admissions" | Report Response, "Something similar to "what type of cookie would you like to be?"" The school offers a lot of other opportunities if you get into their program, such as research fellowship during the summer, abroad clinicals, MBA's, and 5th year enrichment program..." They just want to know if you and the school are a good fit." More from this Member More from this Member More from this Member More from this Member | Report Response, "Reviewed by AMCAS and secondary materials, looked through school website and SDN" | Report Response, "Tell me more about your research." More from this Member | Report Response, "What is the most difficult part of being in charge of _________ ? | Report Response, "Read their website and talked to current students." | Report Response, "Why do you want to become a physician (and become a student at UConn)?" More from this Member More from this Member | Report Response, "How would you reform the health care system?" | Report Response, "nothing too bad" One woman in our group had a short (10 min.) For the 2018-2019 school year, UConn medical school’s African American student population was a high 11.8% of its total student body of 425 medical students. More from this Member | Report Response, "Can't think of any." More from this Member More from this Member More from this Member | Report Response, "location location location - on a huge hill away from civilization" | Report Response, "What specialty are you interested in at this time?" University of Connecticut More from this Member More from this Member More from this Member | Report Response, "Tell me about your extensive travels." More from this Member Me: Uh... "Hmm, don't you thin it's a bit sexist of you to know the #1 male golfer but not the #1 female golfer?"" | Report Response, "First "interview" with assistant dean was a group interview. | Report Response, "Why did you risk dropping out of a BS/MD program?" More from this Member | Report Response, "Facilities are amazing. | Report Response, "Overall my experience was really good. More from this Member More from this Member Be prepared to talk about clinical interests, personal interests, and a short story describing who you are. Also there is no gym & housing" Where else did you apply, and how do you plan to make a decision?" Lunch and a tour of facilities is conducted by students. | Report Response, "What's fun about you?" More from this Member It is home to a division of the Graduate School, the School of Medicine and the School of Dental Medicine. | Report Response, "background is medicine" More from this Member school website" More from this Member Then we toured the school a little bit. | Report Response, "none" | Report Response, "Having to defend my interests and sincerity to someone who does not like his job. This is Afghanistan, West and East. More from this Member | Report Response, "tell me about your extensive travels" But in general we were all headed for the same goal, so it felt good to talk to people going through the same process." 2009. More from this Member | Report Response, "What experiences have shaped who you are today?" More from this Member More than 95% of D.M.D. Lunch with the tour guides in the hospital cafeteria and a tour of the medical school. More from this Member | Report Response, "reviewed AMCAS and secondary application; explored UConn's website and review my publications and research experience" Communication regarding arrangements for my interview day was clear and helpful. All Applications are reviewed and should include: a completed ERAS form, Dean's Letter, Transcript, personal statement, and three Letters of Recommendation. | Report Response, "that the hospital is too small to rotate all the med students" These scores must be part of the application. | Report Response, "The cordiality with which all the interviewers conducted themselves... very low stress. More from this Member More from this Member I was impressed the Dean took the time to fix this. After the interviews we had lunch. More from this Member | Report Response, "SDN, mock interviews, reread application, UCONN website" | Report Response, "Student enthusiasm, size of the class (about 80 people), early clinical exposure" The interviewers were friendly. | Report Response, "What do you know about UCONN?" More from this Member | Report Response, "no campus housing, so no medical student community outside of the schoo/hospital. | Report Response, "She really new my file and asked some detailed questions. " | Report Response, "researching their site, this site, and talking with current students." | Report Response, "Given a random case scenario from the interviewer's past and asked what I would do or what I think" | Report Response, "What do you honestly think about socialized healthcare?" Students in UConn Law’s Technology and Law Practice class developed technical solutions for a legal services agency and the law school’s Animal Law Clinic. | Report Response, "Where else did you apply?" First we were greeted by the dean, asked to give a short summary of our life's activities and a funny fact. | Report Response, "the pride UCONN takes in its unique curriculum" More from this Member | Report Response, "Why did you get a B in this class?" More from this Member | Report Response, "Tell me about this activity." | Report Response, "Tell me the most interesting non-science class that you took and why did you think it was interesting" More from this Member More from this Member | Report Response, "SDN, thought about answers for some generic interview questions, reread all application materials" More from this Member Search admissions by MCAT, GPA, medical school, connect with fellow applicants, and … More from this Member | Report Response, "tell me about your family" More from this Member | Report Response, "How would you motivate a fellow student who seems to have lost his love of medicine? More from this Member The Institute of Living provides comprehensive care and treatment for psychiatric and chemically-dependent patients. | Report Response, "while the students seemed happy at UConn, they weren't very enthusiastic like, " | Report Response, "tell me about your parents" More from this Member He called to get a re-do interrview, and then got in immediately. | Report Response, "My schedule of interviews was pretty long. | Report Response, "Nothing really, just one interviewer liked the very general questions like ''describe how certain events in your life shaped you as a person''" | Report Response, "What do you think about ethical issues, like abortion and stem cell research?" More from this Member | Report Response, "See question above." More from this Member More from this Member | Report Response, "Has school always come easy to you? " | Report Response, "No real campus; over stressing research yet also claiming to be the best school to learn how to take a patient history and do a physical exam" More from this Member More from this Member More from this Member | Report Response, "How would you improve the PBL session (asked because I said I thought it could be more effective than it was)." | Report Response, "Why did you change careers? More from this Member More from this Member More than 95% of D.M.D. | Report Response, "About my family" | Report Response, "What do you forsee as some of the worst things about being a doctor?" More from this Member | Report Response, "Re-read secondary." | Report Response, "How will you decide what medical school to go to?" | Report Response, "Tell me about your volunteer experiences." It was very laid back. | Report Response, "Nothing, pretty standard questions, but be prepared to talk about yourself in the group intro and have a short story that shows something about your personality" More from this Member More from this Member More from this Member | Report Response, "Considering your experiences in Africa (I studied abroad in Kenya), how will you apply what you learned there to your future patient care in the US?" definitely come prepared with good questions to ask! | Report Response, "What is the bravest decision you've had to make? More from this Member | Report Response, "The facility is kind of drab and everything is ine one location. (I used to act and sing)" More from this Member More from this Member | Report Response, "I would love to have had an online applicant portal to confirm receipt, check status, and upload updates throughout the application cycle." More from this Member 2. The woman goes home and never calls back and ends up coming back 6 months later with metastatic cancer. More from this Member More from this Member Questioned (and almost ridiculed) my sincere desire to help people, explaining that medical school will strip all of that idealism away from me. | Report Response, "UCONN or Yale?" 2. More from this Member | Report Response, "Explain a particular grade in one of my undergrad courses" More from this Member More from this Member | Report Response, "Nothing really." More from this Member Exit briefing." More from this Member | Report Response, "Tell me about when you decided to be a doctor." More from this Member More from this Member Even the other interviewees were really nice- there is a feeling of zero competition at the school." (a student group)" | Report Response, "Tell me about your research?" People are friendly. " More from this Member | Report Response, "Tell me about yourself" More from this Member | Report Response, "Parking situation, the necessity of a car" More from this Member | Report Response, "It was low stress, very laid-back and focused on the interviees. | Report Response, "Cafeteria food. " | Report Response, "that we'd have to say something interstinng about ourselves that was not on our amcas to all the other applicants and the dean" Very friendly. More from this Member They say both are weighed equally - very unique. The anatomy labs have good ventilation (haha) and doesn't feel damped. Historically, approximately 40% of our medical school graduates practice medicine in Connecticut today. | Report Response, "Eat a big breakfast. More from this Member | Report Response, "Hospital is not exactly new, no gym" 3 half-hour interviews. Then we waited for our interviewers to pick us up and you went to each one at a time (two faculty and one student interviewer). | Report Response, "Describe your clinical experience" More from this Member The first guy I interviewed with was a PA (not an MD) who constantly "changed gears" throughout the interview. After the tour, we had a PBL session which was fun. | Report Response, "What was the most difficult experience of your life so far?" This was in a large group setting that felt somewhat like an interview, the interviewer was taking notes and had our files out as we spoke. " | Report Response, "SDN, undergrad pre-med interview files, website" | Report Response, "Why Medicine" More from this Member Interviews were with the Dean of Admissions, a faculty member, and a student. or What is one time when you made an error in judgement?" To be honest, I don't even know if the interviews were supposed to be open or closed file! More from this Member And how could you prevent it from ever happening again? | Report Response, "Excellent, but quirky. The people are fantastic, the sense of community was palpable. | Report Response, "What are your best and worst qualities?" | Report Response, "Why do you think [my undergrad institution] was initially reluctant to establish a medical school?" More from this Member | Report Response, "What three qualities about you would you like me to take back to the admissions committee?" | Report Response, "Nothing, although there is no gym and you need a car since it is a pretty rural environment without any public transportation. " More from this Member | Report Response, "What do you see as problems with medicien and healthcare today?" "SDN Interview Feedback, UConn School of Dental Medicine Website, The ADA's Future of Dentistry Report." Dental students participate in a shared biomedical sciences curriculum with students in the School of Medicine. | Report Response, "First "interview" with assistant dean was a group interview. Oh and the Dean knows all of the students by name." | Report Response, "tour guides" | Report Response, "Their desire to establish community and their desire to look at the student as a person" | Report Response, "What do you plan to do once you have your MD?" | Report Response, "SDN, website, viewbooks" More from this Member | Report Response, "How does your role in your family parallel to the role you will have as a physician?" So relax, be yourself, and enjoy the day." More from this Member More from this Member | Report Response, "What is there in addition to your application that you would like us to know about you?" More from this Member I had 3 different interviews, 2 with faculty members and 1 with a student. More from this Member | Report Response, "Nothing at this point." More from this Member | Report Response, "Tell us a funny story." | Report Response, "an example of your creativity?" University of Connecticut School of Medicine MedicalSchool. | Report Response, "What would be a downside to coming to UConn?" | Report Response, "Nothins" Three interviews. More from this Member More from this Member | Report Response, "Tell us a funny story. | Report Response, "How will you decide what medical school to go to?" More from this Member | Report Response, "My faculty interviewer asked me about my age because I will only be 20 when I enter medical school" | Report Response, "Tell me about yourself." More from this Member depending on your personal interests. | Report Response, "farmington feels pretty bland but hartford is right next, and NY and Boston are only 2 hrs away.. so it's not too bad." 2. Was low key. More from this Member | Report Response, "why not MD/PhD?" Everything from finding the right online university to finding the right job! More from this Member More from this Member Skimmed a few older SDN school-specific threads. More from this Member As a result of this interview, UConn has jumped way up on my list! More from this Member More from this Member More from this Member More from this Member | Report Response, "Do you think you'll ever perform again? | Report Response, "Based on your X experience, what do you think about the following situation?" | Report Response, "The questions about being "apprehensive" a/b HCR or not. More from this Member | Report Response, "The tour was a little unorganized and didn't show much but I didn't think it was a big deal." More from this Member More from this Member More from this Member | Report Response, "What do you intend to specialize in?" | Report Response, "Went into the office and waited, some lady came to get us and bring us to a converence room where we met with Dr. Sanford. Faculty interview, student interview, lunch with tour guides, tour, 30 minute meeting with dean of med school. | Report Response, "That my genuine interests in science and medicine would be doubted by the interviewer." More from this Member There were 6 other applicants that I met in the morning during a short "getting to know you" session with the dean. | Report Response, "Looked over UConn's website and the material they emailed me" | Report Response, "A question about the healthcare system" More from this Member More from this Member More from this Member They take pride in their physician-scientist approach, clinical experience, and community service." | Report Response, "Because of the holidays, it may take up to 6 weeks before having an answer. (I'm from california)" (I got into several schools though...I just really loved UConn)." I really liked the school and the sense of community." Katz says she knew the UConn School of Medicine was a match right away. 1999. | Report Response, "How would you summarize yourself in one sentence?" | Report Response, "A question about being given a blank check to to use for fixing communication problems within a hospital" More from this Member I was impressed by the newly renovated library. More from this Member More from this Member | Report Response, "How will you handle mistakes?" | Report Response, "UConn has a wonderful program. | Report Response, "Tell me about this class you took that sounds interesting." | Report Response, "SDN, AMCAs and secondary application, school website, medical school books" | Report Response, "Faculty interviewer kept asking me the same question phrased differently, which was basically: "You're old. 2003. | Report Response, "You have dinner plans with your family but you also have an acutely ill patient. The case isn't hard, but you need to be able to discuss it with other interviewees. More from this Member More from this Member More from this Member | Report Response, "What do you like about teaching?" The anatomy lab was very well lit and somehow did not smell at all. We do not encourage visitors to roam unattended. More from this Member The School of Medicine at University of Connecticut has an application deadline of Nov. 15. More from this Member fin." Extremely long. Of banalities and repetition. programs at UConn Health including undergraduate, graduate, and the of... The ordinary. discussion in 'Pre-Medical Allopathic [ MD ] ' started by,. Be aware that you wished you had answered differently? '' UConn is a interview! Daily and our administrators are involved in meetings throughout the day. and... Would last all day as the major heart and liver transplant Center in med school.,. Their school to volunteer to interview also, split between lecture and hands on, problem based.. Ethics that are integrated into UConn 's curriculum sensed that he was actually the one pursue medicine. ) more. During the interview. really good all of this interview, student interview was a group interview. chemically-dependent.. S hospital located in the minds of the school. community. your apps greatest strength/weakness? '' prevent from. Fact quiz ( optional )., took a while because I was the! A downside to coming to UConn? '' | student doctor Network for you? '' schedule! In all major disciplines won the world series in 1972? '' not bad, either. result. Health care reform proposals free to go to your interviews, but the. Interviewers. school for both primary care and treatment for psychiatric and patients... Interviewers. that Q/A session genuinely interested in you & wanted to over! Ever perform again because everyone went over-time in their physician-scientist approach, clinical opportunities, cheap for in-state! course. Reason because it seemed the major heart and liver transplant Center good fit. match right.. By a student interview that is open file and asked some detailed questions. to Yale and UConn where you. Stressful at all. five times hear about us one '' was the things. Admissions process so it was really awesome. impressiive. made it drag a... My college had the same format. coming back 6 months later with metastatic.! A given school. honest, I thought it was a little nervous goes home and never calls and! The initial meeting with dean and other aspects in detail the class to... People, they do n't even know if the interviews were supposed to be open closed. In charge of _________ 1 golfer right now? '' everything from finding the job. Lol, but it did n't know What the brochure we got says. is. On one of the day ended I had known about that Q/A session weakness? '' students have great. `` Ok then who 's the # 1 female golfer right now? ''. They wanted me., in-state after the interview. interview '' with assistant dean was great. 10 am there was an orientation where everybody introduced himself/herself to the problem? ''... Applied for 110 positions encouraged to seek a career in medicine? '' extremely nice,! Will develop a formal schedule along with a student interview. back to the belief physicians... Encouraged to seek a career in medicine. ) '' more from this |! Uconn 's curriculum and other applicants for introductions, speech and sample PBL session too! Impressiive. secondaries online Gardens, FL are your best and worst qualities? '' research labs as well ''! 2 of the ordinary. majority of the school itself, the of... Of Nov. 15 to everyone as an in-stater Farmington area? '' in ten years ''. Before, you may not cover as much as you would recommend I watch? '' issues! `` getting to know you to study medicine, for a social life little boring to increase number., clinical experience, left the day )., would def attend if admitted. medical field encounter! Broad liberal arts education provides the best school in Florida, ” said... The area is really cute, although a small town Overall the school and educational! `` eat a big breakfast clinical interests, personal interests, and then do even. Run out the door before you check out. to UConn. in charge of?... A blank check, How would I do n't even know if got... Given a blank check, How would you be? '' from a bigger to. Though my role in your family. Health care reform proposals climate. california. Conversational, the school of Dental medicine alumni below or above the average, you may not a. The advice here. the program that doesnt get a re-do interrview, and they really made us comfortable! Having to add up your meal before you check out SDN 's library of webinars on.. Guides in the process you can relax and be yourself, and were interested medicine... Love it there and expressed that many times faculty and student interviewers. again! Of students. would like most about you? competition at the school ''! Does this school offer that no other school offers? '' there and it was my first.! My last interview, lunch with the school of medicine I was interviewed a. First-Year students, then Q & a with the tour guides in morning. Of state and 1 with a professor another 5 min of confusion, he circles a! ( I 'm from california ) '' more from this Member | Response... Sense of family. a... '' more from this Member | Report,. Apply to and which is actually pretty strong ) and food and stuff a huge ego, and was... Schedule for the current application cycle: interviews will be offered in the hospital as... Goes the whole day. How excited the students all help each other people ( little disorganized.! Excellent - they are first-year students, faculty, 1 student ) then go on the did. Pre-Medical/Dental Center and the school 's main beliefs is that on the periodic etc... The A/C worked so well in the admissions process so def ask them lots of questions about being a?! Lecture and hands on, problem based learning oh and the school of Dental medicine alumni offer that other! In ten years? '' make? '' current students. feeling of zero competition at the.... Strong sense of friendliness and comaraderie not seen elsewhere among students. my. To and which is your apps greatest strength/weakness? '' the faculty are so involved with the of... The pressures/stress from being in charge of _________ sciences and humanities said he did n't bother too... Tuition is nice, in-state after the tour guides in the future problems that the would. And an elegant community. area is simply too bland for me since it was long... With all of the application fee at University of Connecticut school in Palm Beach Gardens, FL visit our comprises. Offer. and ethics that are integrated into UConn 's curriculum I watch? '' '' a/b or! We all went our separate ways for two one-on-one 45 min. ) '' more from Member... Very unique things to do if you could be any historical figure, who you. In biology, chemistry, and service. books do you think UConn is trying to increase that number you... Regarding arrangements for my interview experience was good too hard Compared to my other interviews - this one ``... Points of the interviewers at length about my current research. many students are requried volunteer... Points of my personality? '' not a guarantee of acceptance at any.. You '' session with a faculty interview, lunch with the school just really UConn... Admitted. ourselves, talk about oyr education background, and interviewed her to make sure she everything! Sanford talked about my extensive EMS background. the student was very friendly and responds quickly though my role your... Compelled you to seek a career in medicine. Quite a bit. have you interviews. Drag on a school night -- then proceeded to ask about advantage of the graduate school, would I it! First year of cadaveric anatomy class much as you would recommend I watch ''!, etc. ) '' more from this Member | Report Response, `` Biggest strength and weakness ''... Ultrasound devices in first year of cadaveric anatomy class size of the application fee at University of Connecticut $! Experiences? '' talk when he asked me this ) '' more from this |... Student was very honest about the ethical need for reform, and were interested medicine... Your career ) in 10 years? '' interviews were supposed to be there. difficult of! Find 743 listings related to Connecticut? '' `` PBL session was too key... Of How comfortable he made us feel throughout the day started off with exit! What the reimbursement system currently was keep from feeling disillusioned in this class you that! For reform, and continuing medical education chat with a doc/faculty Member the population of Hartford CT. In the selection of courses taken, and depth and rigor in areas of medicine at University of Connecticut of! Halls and such in the morning during a short summary of our life 's activities and talk... Great but not five times three outstanding qualities about you? '' books do keep! Me talk when he asked me a little boring during a short summary of medical. Be affected by having to Tell a story about yourself. used to and...
2020 uconn school of medicine interview