Caribbean weather in January has average high temperatures in the mid 80s Fahrenheit for southern islands and low 80s for most northern ones. January is outside of the hurricane season so there is little chance of storms. Consider visiting Bridgetown in the months of March, June, September, October, for the best beach weather.Also consider one of our other suggestions for January. In terms of the weather, January through to mid-April is the best time to visit Barbados. January is a hot and rainy time for sunbathing in Bridgetown.January is an excellent month for swimming in Bridgetown with very warm sea temperatures. Weather and when to go always seems to be a topic of interest. Bridgetown Weather Forecasts. Typically temperature fluctuates around 29℃ and wind is moderate breeze. If you are planning to visit Barbados in January, we recommend that to checking the Barbados 14 days weather forecast page just before arrival for an … Barbados in January. Caribbean Weather in January: Best Islands to Visit. Among our chosen destinations (see below), the average temperatures you'll face in January would be between 21.0°C and 28.0°C, with exceptional possible peaks as low as 16°C and high as 31°C as observed in previous years. Warm days have temperatures of 26 ° C to 27 ° C - excellent weather to visit Barbados! Barbados in January experiences hot and sunny days with heavily overcast sky. In january, maximum temperature is 85°F and minimum temperature is 81°F (for an average temperature of 83°F). The climate quite enjoyable around this city in this month. What time does the sun set in January in Barbados? Take a look at the seven-day weather forecast for the principal cities inBarbados. Get the monthly weather forecast for Bridgetown, Saint Michael, Barbados, including daily high/low, historical averages, to help you plan ahead. Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Bridgetown area. © 2019 Scott S. Bateman. The sun sets between 5:42 PM and 5:58 PM in January in Barbados. There is a 51% chance of a perfect sunny day and a 49% chance of seeing a mixture of sunshine and clouds with an average 18mm of rainfall this month. It’s a couple of degrees cooler than other times of year, but there’s still around 9 hours of sunshine a day with temperatures peaking at around 82F. There are 15 to 22 rainy days on average in January. In January, weather conditions in Barbados make it a good trip destination. But all in all you’ll find typical weather in Barbados in January with... Average High in January: 81.5°F; Average Low in January: 78°F; Average Temperature in January: 79.8°F; Average Rain Fall in January: 2.5" The weather in Barbados in January is almost perfect. The January weather guide for Bridgetown, Barbados shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & … Barbados: Seven-day weather forecast. Climate in Bathsheba in january. For each destination, Easyvoyage's weather tool gives you temperature and rainfall indicators, along with wind force and direction and sunrise/sunset times. By Scott S. Bateman © Caribeez.com. If you are traveling to Barbados in January, be prepared for rain.
2020 barbados weather january