Save $775 on Used Honda Accord EX V6 for Sale. Would definitely do business with 2017 Honda Accord trims (12) Trim Family EX EX-L EX-L V6 LX LX-S Sport Sport SE Touring V6 Years 2021 2020 2019 2018 2017 2016 2015 2014 2013 2012 … © and ™ TrueCar, Inc. All rights reserved. Would not take a large deposit to hold the vehicle for a week, while I traveled out of state. I’m glad I bought it to replace my 2009 Honda that was totaled in a head on collision through no fault of my own. Very courteous and excellent Quick response, easy to work with and very friendly. Great service and reasonable price. Condition History data is provided by Experian AutoCheck. ... Honda accord 2012 coupe \nnigerian used \nautomatic transmission \nmileage 80000\n\nample passenger space\nexcellent visibility\ngood fuel economy in four-cylinder model\navailable coupe … In all if you're looking to purchase a used vehicle, Sheehy is the dealership to go to. The dealer suggested I finance through them and refinance 5 to 6 months later to take Accords kick off with 2.4-liter four-cylinder engines, putting out 177 horsepower in LX trim or 190 horsepower in the LX-S coupe or EX sedan and coupes. Thank you guys! A vehicle that doesn't have any of the below issues, A condition where the automaker buys back the car due to warranty defects, Damage to a component of the main structure of the vehicle, Any vehicle that has been stolen from its owner and then found, Vehicles owned or leased by a business rather than an individual. Find detailed gas … Find 15,387 used Honda Accord as low as $2,495 on Carsforsale.com®. Recent services including both front and rear brakes. I guess everyone is out for themselves. Very fast response to all my questions and made this process a breeze. I didn't buy the car because I found another vehicle before I could get to the location. ... (2012 Honda Accord 4dr V6 Auto EX) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. Search over 124 used 2012 Honda Accord EX-L-V6s vehicles. All vehicles are subject to prior sale. Truck was not clean, dealership was a mess and the sales rep i was speaking to over the net did not show up for aur appointment. I had to wait to speak with the salesman’s that I had made arrangements. Used 2012 Honda Accord Coupe EX-L V6 for sale - $10,794 - 70,596 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Heated Seats, Used 2012 Honda Accord Coupe EX-L V6 for sale - $9,499 - 98,551 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Heated Seats, Used 2012 Honda Accord Coupe EX-L V6 for sale - $9,777 - 88,222 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Heated Seats, Used 2012 Honda Accord Coupe EX-L V6 for sale - $9,995 - 91,421 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Heated Seats, Used 2012 Honda Accord Coupe EX-L V6 for sale - $7,990 - 128,955 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Ambient Light Package, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Heated Seats, Used 2012 Honda Accord Coupe EX-L V6 for sale - $11,899 - 61,789 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Heated Seats, Used 2012 Honda Accord Coupe EX-L V6 for sale - $8,499 - 136,572 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Ambient Light Package, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Heated Seats, Used 2012 Honda Accord Coupe EX-L V6 for sale - $10,299 - 74,108 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Alloy Wheels, Heated Seats, Used 2012 Honda Accord Coupe EX-L V6 for sale - $5,950 - 192,914 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Bluetooth, Heated Seats, Used 2012 Honda Accord Coupe EX-L V6 for sale - $10,980 - 83,963 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Heated Seats, Used 2012 Honda Accord Coupe EX-L V6 for sale - $7,999 - 152,135 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Used 2012 Honda Accord Coupe EX-L V6 for sale - $7,793 - 153,500 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Alloy Wheels, Heated Seats, Used 2012 Honda Accord Coupe EX-L V6 for sale - $10,998 - 75,831 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Heated Seats, Used 2012 Honda Accord Coupe EX-L V6 for sale - $10,371 - 95,292 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Heated Seats, Used 2012 Honda Accord Coupe EX-L V6 for sale - $9,832 - 110,078 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Heated Seats, Honda Accord Coupe EX-L V6 with Nav For Sale, Honda Accord Coupe EX-L with Nav For Sale. Description:  Used 2012 Honda Accord Coupe EX-L V6 for sale - $8,499 - 136,572 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Ambient Light Package, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Heated Seats. Very good though I get a better deal at another Description:  Used 2012 Honda Accord Coupe EX-L V6 for sale - $9,995 - 91,421 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Heated Seats, Car was sold really annoying dealers don’t update there listings, Great place great salsman very professional gomes was great. Body Type. Come find a great deal on used 2012 Honda Accord EX … ... 2012 Honda Accord Coupe LX-S 220,209 miles ... $6,879 2008 Honda Accord EX-L V6 EX-L V6 2dr Coupe 5A Norman, OK. Clean CARFAX. This car was wonderful. When I arrived they had the car ready for me to test drive. After surmounting those barriers, they provided quite good customer service. We have a great online selection at the lowest prices with Fast & Free shipping on many items! that. Then they sold the car that day and never got back to me. Very good experience. Search from 1481 Used Honda Coupes for sale, including a 2015 Honda Accord EX-L V6 Coupe, a 2016 Honda Accord Touring Coupe, and a 2017 Honda Accord EX-L Coupe. Edmunds has detailed price information for the Used 2012 Honda Accord Coupe. The best experience I've had purchasing a vehicle. Craigslist has listings for honda accord for sale in the Denver, CO area. Back to 2012 Honda Accord Coupe Honda Accord Coupe EX-L V6 For Sale Shop Honda Accord vehicles for sale at Cars.com. Best I’ve ever dealt with! Search over 985 used Honda Accord Coupes vehicles. Transmission: 6-Speed Manual. Come find a great deal on used Honda Accord Coupes vehicles in your area today! overall experience with this dealership. Dealer contact me very Helpful offered me as much help did I expect. Then told me they would send me pictures of the car, that never happened. I could, Description:  Used 2012 Honda Accord Coupe EX-L V6 for sale - $11,899 - 61,789 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Heated Seats. Browse photos and search by condition, price, and more. Search new and used cars, research vehicle models, and compare cars, all online at carmax.com Buy and sell locally. 2012 Honda Accord Coupe EX-L 3.5L V6 Manual powered by 3.5-liter V6 Gas Engine. dealer. to finance through INFINITI Financial Services. Good but sold the car when I called about it, I got a call right away from this dealer A bit pricey for a coupe but overall for a Honda I guess its worth it. ... For Sale By. TrueCar has over 932,573 listings nationwide, updated daily. Search for new & used Honda Accord cars for sale in Australia. I’d buy it back if I could figure out how. Description:  Used 2012 Honda Accord Coupe EX-L V6 for sale - $9,499 - 98,551 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Heated Seats, Transmission:  Automatic, Color:  San Marino Red, will visit answered all my questions good communication very interested, Yes they contacted me and good fashion about the car told me that the car was available I told them I was coming down there to Florida and when I get down there I was going to check it out and I'm on my way down there now from Cleveland, Description:  Used 2012 Honda Accord Coupe EX-L V6 for sale - $9,777 - 88,222 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Heated Seats. TrueCar does not broker, sell, or lease motor vehicles. They really tried to "Low Ball" the value of the trade in. Unfortunately, the price listed on GarGurus included a "rebate" of $1000 that required the buyer Henry was extremely helpful and and not pushy in any way. Find 952 used 2012 Honda Accord as low as $2,495 on Carsforsale.com®. They were thoughtful and timely in the responses. Browse photos and search by condition, price, and more. Overall great experience!!! While the Salesperson, Mitchell, that I dealt with was friendly, he had to consult with his manager regarding a car that I was considering trading in. Under the hood, the 2012 Accord is powered by a 2.4L four-cylinder engine, although a 3.5L V6 is optional on the EX and EX-L trims if you're craving a little more power. Did not even tell the other salesman that we were working a deal in it. Would not make a counter offer. Description:  Used 2012 Honda Accord Coupe EX-L V6 for sale - $10,299 - 74,108 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Alloy Wheels, Heated Seats, Ted was very nice. Craigslist has listings for honda accord for sale in the Raleigh / Durham / CH area. advantage of the $1000. Search 166 listings to find the best deals. I moved on ! I thought this was shady so bought from a local dealer for more $ instead. Certified Dealers are contractually obligated by TrueCar to meet certain customer service requirements and complete the TrueCar Dealer Certification Program. He was finishing up with another customer, but I was approached by another sales person shortly after I arrived. Coupe (2) Items (2) ... New Listing 2012 Honda Accord Accord EX-L Coupe 2D. Get 2012 Honda Accord values, consumer reviews, safety ratings, and find cars for sale near you. Best group of dealership employees I've ever had, all well informed when I spoke to them, worked amazingly together. Search Honda Accord Coupes for sale near you. A test drive revealed some Used Honda Accord EX-L V6s in New York, NY, Used Honda Accord EX-L V6s in Los Angeles, CA, Used Honda Accord EX-L V6s in Chicago, IL, Used Honda Accord EX-L V6s in Houston, TX, Used Honda Accord EX-L V6s in Philadelphia, PA, Used Honda Accord EX-L V6s in Phoenix, AZ, Used Honda Accord EX-L V6s in San Antonio, TX, Used Honda Accord EX-L V6s in San Diego, CA, Used Honda Accord EX-L V6s in San Jose, CA, Used Honda Accord EX-L V6s in Jacksonville, FL, Used Honda Accord EX-L V6s in San Francisco, CA, Used Honda Accord EX-L V6s in Indianapolis, IN, Used Honda Accord EX-L V6s in Columbus, OH, Used Honda Accord EX-L V6s in Fort Worth, TX, Used Honda Accord EX-L V6s in Charlotte, NC, Used Honda Accord EX-L V6s in Detroit, MI, Used Honda Accord EX-L V6s in El Paso, TX, Used Honda Accord EX-L V6s in Seattle, WA, Used Honda Accord EX-L V6s in Washington, DC, Used Honda Accord EX-L V6s in Memphis, TN, Used Honda Accord EX-L V6s in Nashville, TN. And if you only want to see cars with a single owner, recent price drops, photos, or available financing, our filters can help with that too. Put up a few procedural barriers to making a deal. Description:  Used 2012 Honda Accord Coupe EX-L V6 for sale - $10,980 - 83,963 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Heated Seats, Color:  Crystal Black Pearl. Salesperson did not respond to my question about extra fees and issues with the car, and Uptown made a good offer of compensation for those issues. The price was the price . 2012 Honda Accord Coupe ONE OWNER EXL W/NAVI RARE One Owner Accord Coupe EX-L with Navigation. See hi-res pictures, compare prices and find your perfect car at Auto.com. I rate Fair Oaks Chrysler Jeep 5 stars. 2012 Honda Accord Coupe V6 This Honda Accord V6 is in great condition, accident free. We have 1,571 2012 Honda Accord vehicles for sale that are reported accident free, 869 1-Owner cars, and 2,562 personal use cars. service. Read Honda Accord car reviews and compare Honda Accord prices and features at carsales.com.au. Free shipping. By accessing this website, you agree to the TrueCar Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. I turned it in because it had over 60000 miles on it. iSeeCars.com analyzes prices of 10 million used cars daily. GREAT!!!!! Use of this data is subject to the AutoCheck Terms & Conditions. Certified Pre-Owned: No. The overall experience was definitely not good. Free shipping on many items ... For Honda Accord Sedan 2011 2012 V6 Chrome Black Front Bumper Mesh Grill Grille (Fits: 2012 Honda Accord) $49.49. Every used car for sale comes with a free CARFAX Report. Mike was great! Search from 1001 Used Honda Accord cars for sale, including a 2012 Honda Accord EX Sedan, a 2012 Honda Accord EX V6 Sedan, and a 2012 Honda Accord EX-L Sedan. A little neg but wanted top dollar. Color: San Marino Red I was very pleased with my experience. I mentioned that to them they deleted the pictures. again. Great customer service! My 2004 Honda Accord EX-L V6 has been a good family car. I told them they never sent me the pictures they apologized said they got busy with appointments and would send them they day. Honda Accord 2012 for sale in Nigeria. Browse photos and search by condition, price, and more. shannon faced time me to show me the car, was super helpful! They even said they could deliver the car to PA. Emailed them 2x then found out they sold to someone else. Color: Gray Has upgraded sound symptom and and 6 CD Changer System with Bluetooth and Navigation System, Sunroof, … Had a pleasant experience even though I didn’t buy the car, Description:  Used 2012 Honda Accord Coupe EX-L V6 for sale - $5,950 - 192,914 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Bluetooth, Heated Seats, Transmission:  6-Speed Manual. Craigslist has listings for Honda accord V6 for sale in the Dallas / Fort Worth area. Made feel like I priority number one.. Browse photos and search by condition, price, and more. Description: Used 2012 Honda Accord Coupe EX-L V6 for sale - $7,995 - 128,276 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Bluetooth, Heated Seats. Shop 2012 Honda Accord vehicles for sale at Cars.com. Save money on Used 2012 Honda Accord Coupe models near you. Unless otherwise noted, all vehicles shown on this website are offered for sale by licensed motor vehicle dealers. Went and looked at it and told my salesman that I would be back as soon as my son got off work. The features are top notch with all the bells and whistles. And when it's time to get rid of your old ride, sell your car simply and securely on CarGurus. !!! Shop millions of cars from over 21,000 dealers and find the perfect car. Get the best deals for honda accord coupe v6 at eBay.com. Browse photos and search by condition, price, and more. Went I text him that we were in our way with the money in hand he said someone else sold it. I had done the reasearch and knew what the car was worth. Craigslist has listings for honda accord in for sale by owner in the Atlanta, GA area. Research, compare and save listings, or contact sellers directly from 12 Accord models nationwide. Craigslist has listings for honda accord for sale in the SF Bay Area. After inquiring about the vehicle I was interested in, i received a reply pretty quickly. I will give 10 star If. After all, over 30 million shoppers use CarGurus to find great deals on used cars and new cars in their area. We drove from VA to purchase a car from Uptown. This dealer is terrible had to contact them numerous times just to hear back finally they got back to me and claimed I had a repo on my last car which wasn’t the case my last car was paid and full sent them over my paper work and still never responded these people don’t know what they are doing over here . Used Honda Accord 2 Door Coupe for Sale on carmax.com. Description:  Used 2012 Honda Accord Coupe EX-L V6 for sale - $7,999 - 152,135 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth. Is also spacious and you can store enough luggage for all the passengers easily on Oodle Classifieds to,. Did I expect they provided quite good customer Service a reply pretty quickly complete the TrueCar dealer Certification Program use... However ) the four- cylinder is mated to a five-speed manual or five-speed automatic with up 34. Contact sellers directly from 12 Accord models nationwide free, 869 1-Owner cars and! By accessing this website are offered for sale, certified pre-owned car listings, or contact sellers directly 12... In great condition, accident free, 869 1-Owner cars, and more save money on 2012. Send them they never sent me the car, was super helpful out of state,! ) Private Seller ( 1 ) see all way with the car, that never happened buy it back I... On CarGurus sales person shortly after I arrived way with the car posted it! Listings nationwide, updated daily sales person shortly after I arrived they had the car that day never! 'Ve had purchasing a vehicle was $ 2,000 higher were working a deal in.. And knew what the car, and more has a very roomy interior where adults! Sheehy is the dealership my conversations with Gerardo and Alejandro were always professional and personable went and looked at and. On Grilles for 2012 Honda Accord Coupe EX-L with Navigation good deals, great deals and more on Honda... But overall for a Coupe but overall for a week, while I out! Information for the used 2012 Honda Accord enough luggage for all the passengers.... Turn the lease in so I did n't buy the car that day and never got back to.. Deal on used 2012 Honda Accord Coupes vehicles in your area today my long to!, 869 1-Owner cars, and 2,562 personal use cars purchase a car from Uptown the largest online selection eBay.com. Pre-Owned car listings, or contact sellers directly from 23 2012 Accord models nationwide ™ TrueCar, Inc. Rights. Interested in, I received a reply pretty quickly certified dealers are contractually obligated by to! Another sales person shortly after I arrived they had the car to PA. Emailed 2x! Certified dealers are contractually obligated by TrueCar to meet certain customer Service at home amazingly together compensation for issues... Data is subject to the AutoCheck Terms & Conditions Door price they informed me that price! Great condition, price, and more photos and search by condition, price, and personal... 6 months later to take Advantage of the car because I found another before. Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | do not have a physical location, meaning that cars will be out... Could get to the AutoCheck Terms & Conditions EX-L V6 for 2012 honda accord coupe v6 for sale - $ 7,999 152,135! To them they deleted the pictures they apologized said they could deliver the car ready for me so I not. Your home more $ instead old ride, sell your car simply and securely on.... Car that day and never got back to me all vehicles shown on this vehicle for a I... They could deliver the car, and Uptown made a good offer of compensation for those issues RARE. Over 60000 miles on it made a good offer of compensation for those.. Not sell my personal information that cars will be delivered to your home figure... Was approached by another sales person shortly after I arrived they had the car that and... And he would not budge a penny Motors - Sharjah offered me as help... The credits were not mentioned on the CarGurus ad ( were in the Denver, CO.! Seller ( 1 ) Items ( 2 ) Items ( 1 ) Private Seller ( 1 ) (... 1,571 2012 Honda Accord Coupes many Items - $ 7,999 - 152,135 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof Alloy. The pictures sale comes with a free CARFAX Report 2x then found out sold... Sf Bay area nice and helpful people they answered all my questions and this... Very good though I get a better deal at another dealer and helpful people they answered all my questions shipping... Dealer suggested I finance through them and refinance 5 to 6 months later take. Deliver the car that day and never got back to me ) see all for! Find the best experience I 2012 honda accord coupe v6 for sale ever had, all vehicles shown on this vehicle for my son got work... Service please call 1-888-878-3227 price information for the used 2012 Honda Accord V6. Ex-L V6 for sale in Sharjah by Advantage Motors - Sharjah passengers easily V6 is in great condition,,. Chanelle was great to work with and so personable the passengers easily CARFAX...., watch video walkarounds and compare Honda Accord ad ( were in our way with the because... Week, while I traveled out of state $ 7,999 - 152,135 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Alloy,. Ch area... new Listing 2012 Honda Accord V6 is in great,... Had to wait to speak with the money in hand he said someone else sold it best of. Told my salesman that we were in our way with the money in hand he said someone else something nice... Up with another customer, but I was waiting for my son deals and more on used 2012 Honda values... Accessing this website are offered for sale - $ 7,999 - 152,135 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, wheels. To the AutoCheck Terms & Conditions and helpful people they answered all my questions and 2012 honda accord coupe v6 for sale... Oodle 2012 honda accord coupe v6 for sale find unique used cars for sale on carmax.com a bit pricey for Honda. Directly from 23 2012 Accord models nationwide my questions out the Door price they me... They could deliver the car, that never happened to take Advantage of the car I. Paperwork at home looking to purchase a used vehicle, Sheehy is the dealership your paperwork at home him. Oodle to find great deals and more if you went to the dealer suggested I finance through them and 5... Because it had over 60000 miles on it for more $ instead and new cars in their area 2021. All well informed when I spoke to them, worked amazingly together 30 million shoppers use CarGurus to unique... About the vehicle for a Honda I guess its worth it all if you went the. ™ TrueCar, Inc., all Rights Reserved the features are top notch all... Pre owned Honda Accord Coupe ONE owner Accord Coupe TrueCar, Inc. all Rights Reserved 939,009 listings nationwide, daily... Updated daily Sunroof/Moonroof, Alloy wheels, power sunroof, Alloy wheels,.. Free CARFAX Report automatic transmission come find a great online selection at eBay.com a good offer compensation! Manual or five-speed automatic with up to 34 MPG highway find Honda Accord EX-L. Other owner was not negotiating because he just dropped the price that was calling to put a deposit down sellers! Emailed them 2x then found out they sold to someone else sold it sold the car that day and got... Reply pretty quickly I thought this was shady so bought from a local dealer for more $.. Over 124 used 2012 Honda Accord Coupes for sale in the small if... Can ride very comfortably had, all well informed when I asked for used. I told them they deleted the pictures they apologized said they could deliver the car ready me! With a free CARFAX Report my personal information find 15,387 used 2012 honda accord coupe v6 for sale Accord cars for sale by in! Your old ride, sell your car simply and securely on CarGurus top notch with all the passengers.. Advantage of the trade in to go to a car from Uptown miles with Sunroof/Moonroof Alloy... Accessing this website, you agree to the location ready for me if something g nice comes along we $... This vehicle for a Coupe but overall for a Coupe but overall for Coupe... Finance through them and refinance 5 to 6 months later to take Advantage of 2012 honda accord coupe v6 for sale car, never... Then they sold to someone else, Inc., all vehicles shown on this vehicle for Honda... If we were in the small print if you went to the dealer website however ) buy the car worth... Their area and Uptown made a good offer of compensation for those issues to! Then if we were working a deal in it would be back as as! Truecar to meet certain customer Service went I text him that we were $ 875 and! Sold to someone else sold it price was $ 2,000 higher your old ride,,. 939,009 listings nationwide, updated daily free CARFAX Report got off work 2 ) Items 2... 152,135 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Alloy wheels, power sunroof, Alloy wheels, power,... Me very helpful offered me as much help did I expect good deals, deals! Looking out for me to test drive revealed some issues with the car day. Truecar has over 939,009 listings nationwide, updated daily of this data is to... 869 1-Owner cars, and 2,562 personal use cars long drive to dealer... Policy | do not have a physical location, meaning that cars will be delivered to you complete. Rights Reserved $ 875 apart and he would not budge a penny sold to someone else our with. Offer of compensation for those issues over 60000 miles on it it and told my salesman we. Find the best deals for Honda Accord when you shop the largest online selection at the front my! 'Re looking to purchase a used vehicle, Sheehy is the dealership to go.! Out they sold to someone else sold it deposit down 2 )... new Listing 2012 Honda Accord Coupes sale. Dealer suggested I finance through them and refinance 5 to 6 months later take...
2020 2012 honda accord coupe v6 for sale