The problem is it doesn't do that well on its own - you have to take the pump out of the water and drop it back in before it can get a good suction point to prime the pump. Will this get clogged …, A: My husband says that the motor is not meant to be removed since it's made to be watertight…, Q: power cord. It worked fine for one and a half years removing water from our pool cover. I contacted the manufacturer and it was still under warranty. It has a built in handle for portability and ease of placement and removal. FREE Shipping by Amazon. Buyers beware. The Little Giant brand specializes in the water transfer market with products including wastewater, sump, sewage, effluent, dewatering, condensate, magnetic drive, and utility pumps; as well as low pressure sewer systems, and water garden pumps and products. 27. It comes with a removable intake screen for easy cleaning and maintenance. This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. The 500500 1-AA-18 Little Giant Pool Cover Pump is our most popular manual Model. The pump is submersible and can operate in automatic or manual modes to suit any circumstance. per hour), it may be necessary to use 1 in. Can be pumped down to 1/8" in Manual mode. This means you can hear it turn on when the float activates it, but it fails to actually pump water. 5 new & refurbished from $179.99. This Little Giant Automatic Submersible Pool Cover Pump removes standing water from pool covers and is ideal for household water transfer applications. The pump activates when the water level reaches 2" (approx 50mm), and deactivates at approximately 1.5". I.D. They tell you that it pumps 1800 gallons per hour, but you have to look closer to realize that you need a 1 foot long, 1" OD hose to make that happen and your average garden hose is 3/4" OD. $176.39 Was $199.99. The ups cost was $56.86 on a pump that cost $123.91!!! What kind of product fails on the second try. Rating: 100%. UPDATE 18 November 2017 - The... On first use of the season, this thing just made a noise and died and no longer works. Happy! Reviewed in the United States on May 29, 2018. Mechanical Float for Dependability. 2 Reviews. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. It was obviously defective and I learned that during our severe rain event in March. Q: This Little Giant pool cover pump is equiped with an integrated float switch. The problem is it doesn't do that well on its own - you have to take the pump out of the water and drop it back in before it can get a good suction point to prime the pump. I purchased this pump in December 2018. This Little Giant pool cover pump will remove up to 550 gallons per hour. I have a large tree near my pool and leaves frequently fall onto the cover. Please try again. $69.00. (from#_VM Innovations_250390274585292, EDOU 1200 GPH Swimming Pool Cover Pump,Including 16' Drainage Hose and 3 Adapters,Ideal for Water Removal,Black, Little Giant 566611 300 GPH Direct Drive Pond Pump, Submersible Pump, 47 watts, Superior Pump 92395 2100 GPH Pool Cover Pump, Little Giant 506274 6 Series Submersible Sump Pump, Little Giant 517011 Stainless Steel 1200GPH Pump with 6-Feet Cord, Bronze, Little Giant Direct Drive Waterfall Pump with 16 Foot Cord 4280gph, Little Giant 517008 Stainless Steel 900GPH Pump with 6-Feet Cord, Bronze, EDOU 850 GPH Swimming Pool Cover Pump Above Ground,Including 16' Drainage Hose and 3 Adapters,Ideal for Water Removal,Blue and Black, Little Giant 566409 1900 GPH Dual Discharge Waterfall Pump, 230 watts,Black,100509847, Little Giant 517005 Stainless Steel 580GPH Pump with 6-Feet Cord, Bronze, Little Giant PE-1H-PW Direct Drive 170GPH Pump with 6-Feet Cord for Pond, Little Giant 501004 205GPH Direct Drive Submersible Pump, Little Giant 582506 Magnetic Drive Aquarium Pump, 850-GPH, Little Giant 581506 Magnetic Drive Aquarium Pump, 3-MDQ-SC, 700-GPH, Little Giant 554542 VCMX-20ULS-C 84 GPH 115V Automatic Condensate Removal Pump, Little Giant 3E-34N Dual Purpose In-Line or Small Submersible Pump, Oil-Filled Pump, 1/15 HP, 115 Volt, Little Giant F30-4000 566726 Wet Rotor Pump with 20-Feet Cord, 4000GPH, Little Giant SPDK Sump Pump Discharge Hose Kit, 1-1/4” Hose – 1-1/2” & 1-1/4” Adaptors, 24-Feet, Little Giant 566717 290 GPH Submersible Magnetic Drive Statuary Fountain Pump, 23 Watts, Little Giant 517001 Stainless Steel 225GPH Pump with 20-Feet Cord, Bronze, Little Giant 1-MA 115-volt Direct Drive Submersible Pump, 60HZ 170 GPH, Blue Torrent Swimming Pool Cover Pump (350 GPH Automatic), HydraPump Family of Automatic Smart Pumps, The powerful pump maximizes flow, minimizes noise. Take a pool cover professional's word for it; this pump is the best you can get for the money. Dropped it in and did it’s thing, no issue with priming as others have indicated. Only. The APCP-1700 model activates in approximately 2 in. It has Screened Intake, 1 in. tubing. Ideal for handling such tasks as draining water from a basement or a shallow flooded area, draining or refilling your swimming pool, pond or simply a bath tub. Get it as soon as Wed, Jan 6. Little Giant Apcp-1700 Automatic Swimming Pool Cover Submersible Pump. Make Offer - Little Giant 577301 Pool Cover Pump - 1700 GPH, 115V, and 25' Cord-LG577301 Little Giant APCP-1700 Automatic Swimming Pool Water Pump (LG577301) $115.99 $0.98 shipping. 4.8 out of 5 stars (26) Total Ratings 26, 100% agree - Would recommend. eSupply Depot carries a wide variety of replacement parts for all currently manufactured Little Giant pumps, as well as parts for many of their discontinued pumps.Unlike other Distributors and Dealers, eSupply Depot actually stocks thousands of items and normally will ship an … The 505600 5-APCP Pool Cover Pump remains the most popular Model on the market. power cord. This pump was stored in a heated garage over the winter. When you receive your pump, examine it 4. pump…. When it works, it's great. - 2 in. Please try again later. Reviewed in the United States on October 21, 2019. WAYNE 56171 1.25 In. Closing down your pool for the winter? We offer manual and automatic versions of pumps certified for use on pool covers, all of which can attach to a standard garden hose for easy water removal. 15 sold. On first use of the season, this thing just made a noise and died and no longer works. It has Screened Intake, 1 in. The Little Giant Cover Pump is most commonly used to pump water off swimming pool covers. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. 2 . Full content visible, double tap to read brief content. Little Giant has a large assortment of pumps for a wide variety of applications. Bought the little giant almost two years ago. Huge selection of Little Giant Pool Covers. That is a great idea. Removable intake screen for easy cleaning and maintenance ; 3/4" garden hose connection ; 25 foot power cord for convenient household use ; Specifications This versatile Little Giant pump is most commonly used to pump water off pool covers. $84.99 Used. If you just leave it on the pool cover while rain starts collecting on top, the float switch eventually engages and you can hear the motor, but no water is ejected. I called back today to challenge it again and got another I’m sorry. They tell me to talk to Amazon. All parts were in the box. of water. Little Giant APCP-1700 Deluxe Pool Cover Pump. Contact a qualified electrician if you cannot Little Giant pumps are carefully packaged, inspected and tested to verify that the receptacle is protected by a GFCI. FNPT Discharge, Glass-filled polypropylene Housing and 25 in. $98.28 Shipping & Import Fees Deposit to France. I purchased this pump in December 2018. Reviewed in the United States on November 3, 2015. $169.99 New. No pump, lots of rain, unhappy customer! Little Giant 505025 1/6 HP Submersible Utility Pump, 5-MSP 115 Volt 1200 GPH, Little Giant 14942702 PCP550 Pool Cover Pump, Little Giant 5-APCP Automatic Pool Cover Pump, Submersible Pump, 1/6 HP, 115V, Little Giant 500500 1-AA-18 Submersible Cover Pump with 18-Feet Cord, 170 GPH, Little Giant PE-1-PCP Pool Cover Pump with 25' Power Cord, 170 GPH, Black, Little Giant 505600 5-APCP 1/6HP 115V Automatic Safeguards Pool Cover Pump, Little Giant 517002 Stainless Steel 320GPH Pump with 6-Feet Cord, Bronze, Little Giant 517012 Stainless Steel 1200GPH Pump with 20-Feet Cord, Bronze, Little Giant 943470 Elbow for Pool Cover Pump, Little Giant 577301 - Swimming Pool Cover Water Pump - 577301, Little Giant APCP-1700 Automatic 1700 GPH Pool Winter Cover Water Pump (2 Pack), Little Giant Franklin Electric Swimming Pool 115 Volt Manual Cover Pump | 518025, Little Giant 577301 APCP-1700 Swimming Pool Cover Submersible Pump, 1/3-HP, 115V, Blue & FARM INNOVATORS INC Farm Innovators Model CC-2 Connect Water-Tight Cord Lock-Green, Little Giant 177343 Garden Hose Adaptar 177343 for Pool Pump, Little Giant 505355 Automatic Hydroponic Pump, Submersible Pump, 1200GPH, Little Giant 500203 Lubricated Pump, Permanently Oiled Direct Drive Pump, 1-A 170 GPH, Superior Pump 91250 1/4 HP Thermoplastic Utility Pump, Black, Little Giant 566183 T-11/2-50 BFPVC Flex PVC Tubing, 1-1/2-Inch by 50-Feet, Black, FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon, Little Giant 506271 6-CIM-R 2750GPH Submersible Sump Pump, Little Giant PE-1 Small Submersible Pump, 1/125HP 170GPH 115V Epoxy Encapsulated, Little Giant WGP-80-PW Dual Discharge Waterfall and Stream Pump, 673 watts, 3500 GPH, Little Giant 581503 Chemical, Magnetic Drive Pump, 1/12 Hp 750GPH 6' Cord 115V, Jonyandwater New Little Giant 577301 Automatic Swimming Pool Winter Cover Water Pump 1700 GPH . ... Automatic Pool Cover Pumps ; 5-APCP; APCP-1700; Manual Pool Cover Pumps ; PCP-550; PE-1-PCP; PCPK-N ; Catalogs. I see a lot of reviews bashing this pump and I can guarantee that at least 3/4 of these "faulty" pumps are simply air-locked. Little Giant APCP-1700 (577301) is a 115-Volt Automatic Pool Cover Pump with a low energy consumption, permanent-split capacitor (PSC) 1/3HP motor. Nice that I can just take the bad one to Kohl’s to send back. Automatic switch activates in approximately 2-1/4" of water. Little Giant Pool Cover Pump: We no longer sell the cheap import cover pump as they do not last. Ideal for handling such tasks as draining water from a basement or a shallow flooded area, draining or refilling your swimming pool, pond or simply a bath tub. 4.8 out of 5 stars (26) Total Ratings 26, 100% agree - Would recommend. The lowest price is not always the best solution. $181.27 $ 181. Intermittent Liquid Temperature is up to 120 degree F. Little Giant APCP-1700 is ideal for removing water from all types of pool covers. I purchase this product on Nov 8/19, brand new, I used it once to pump my pool cover before the winter. Brief content visible, double tap to read full content. 1″ FNPT Disgharge. Little Giant Cover Care Pool Cover Pump. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. The pump comes with a permanent-split capacitor (PSC), low energy consumption, 1/3 HP motor that is mounted within the unit. How do I go about this? However, I challenge you to find a better pool cover pump for under $200.00. Little Giant Automatic 1700 GPH Winter Pool Cover Portable Water Pump, APCP-1700 5 out of 5 stars (143) 143 product ratings - Little Giant Automatic 1700 GPH Winter Pool Cover Portable Water Pump… Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. Taking the pump out and replacing it, or moving it around until it grabs hold of water will start the process, but I bought this to be an automated solution, not something I have to trigger every time. We work hard to protect your security and privacy. These items are shipped from and sold by different sellers. Convenient intergrated handle for portability. tube, with friction losses neglected. The automatic switch activates in approximately 2 … I did challenge this because of the warranty and this was due to no fault of mine. Update: Amazon did good to ship me a replacement within a couple of days. We are sorry. Amazon's Choice recommends highly rated and well-priced products. This is almost always caused by using a hose that's too long or going up hill with your hose. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. We are a month or so shy of our 2 year anniversary with it and it no longer works. Little Giant 505600 - 5-APCP, Pool Cover Pump - This versatile pump includes a stabilizing plate and automatic switch, both of which are removable, allowing the pump to be used in a variety of other applications. There was a problem adding this item to Cart. Will be contacting manufacturer when I have a minute, and will update review if I learn anything else. Eventually, the entire pump is submerged in water and it still hasn't managed to prime itself. I've got a leaky 26' skiff that may be a candidate for an aux. If you use a standard garden hose any longer than 10 feet, you're going to be lucky to get over 800 gallons per hour. Getting the job done. When I put it into the pool (that had standing water) it worked fine. While the instructions for the pump say to use a hose no longer than 22 feet, I'd recommend keeping it below 15', if possible. power cord. Often fails to prime. More Buying Choices $179.99 (8 new offers) Little Giant 500500 1-AA-18 Submersible Cover Pump … Little Giant Pool Cover Pumps help safeguard and protect the pool cover from prolonged accumulation of rain or melting snow. It was obviously defective and I learned that during our severe rain event in March. DO you think could be used as an auxiliary bilge pump on an 18 foot boat sitting in a wet …, A: This spring it was very sluggish in removing water. Normally, you can move your dry pump from the pool deck onto the pool cover and it will start pumping right away. 3/4″ MNPT Garden Hose Adaptor. The pump includes a stabilizing plate and automatic switch, both of which are removable, allowing the pump to be used in a variety of other applications. EDOU pool cover pump,Built to last and withstand weather - With durable ABS casing,which can filter out dirt,the pump is resistant to weather, rust and impact.Though strong, the chassis is lightweight so it won't weigh down your pool cover. $260.31. Little Giant Pool Cover Pump s This versatile pump includes a stabilizing plate and automatic switch, both of which are removable, allowing the pump to be used in a variety of other applications. Don't hesitate, it's a simple solution for you easily drain or refill water from a basement or a shallow flooded area, swimming pool, pond and bath tub. However, this pump OFTEN fails to prime. So don't waste $40 for a cheap pump that probably will not last one season. Failed on second day of rain. I assume it was exposure to the water. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Will be contacting manufacturer when I have a minute, and will update review if I learn anything else. FNPT Discharge, Glass-filled polypropylene Housing and 25 in. Please try again. Please use a different way to share. Unique design for needed stability. Likely those that have had an issue just need to clear out small debris that gets sucked in and there is a YouTube video on how to do that. FNPT Discharge, Glass-filled polypropylene Housing and 25 in. It has Screened Intake, 1 in. I was informed I had to pay the return shipping. An automatic pool cover pump designed to remove standing water from pool covers, and also ideal for household water transfer applications. As for those having broken parts, and such, I can't speak for that. It connects to a 3/4-Inch garden hose connection. Normally, you can move your dry pump from the pool deck onto the pool cover and it will start pumping right away. $169.99 New. Instead it is just a large heavy weight that sucks energy. This pump works well if it manages to prime itself to start ejecting water. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. But when the first rain came, it just cycles and doesn't actually drain anymore. Shop Little Giant APCP-1700 Automatic 1700 GPH Pool Winter Cover Water Pump (2 Pack) in the Pool Pumps department at Lowe's.com. Instead it is just a large heavy weight that sucks energy. Check with mfr, they also make a 230V 50HZ CE version, Q: It works on any semi clean water not just pool water. I would like to return the product for a replacement. It comes with a 25 foot cord. Little Giant pumps are built to last. All parts were in the box. The Wayne WAPC250 Pool Cover Pump can help. garden hose 50 foot long reduces this performance to approximately 500 gallons per hour due to friction losses in the hose. Pool Cover Pump Little Giant activates in approximately 2″ of Water. We haven't had any issues with broken parts and we sell at least 125 of these pumps every year. Search for answers. Little Giant 577301 … The cord is nice and long. Little Giant 577301 Automatic Swimming Pool Water Pump 1700 GPH. It is leaps and bounds better than Rule's cover pump. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. I contacted little giant who has a three year warranty with the product. Watch. Little Giant 577301 APCP-1700 Swimming Pool Cover Submersible Pump, 1/3-HP, 115V, Blue It's kind of bulky to move around. Part Codes: APCP-1700; APCP1700X; APCP1700-Y. little-giantpump.com offers the 2 most popular Little Giant pool cover pump models & parts for them. With all the rain we have been having pulled it out this week to use and it's no longer working. of water and deactivates in approximately 1.5 in. 2 Reviews. I recommend using heat tape on the hose or using a Cover Blast nozzle (follow link at bottom of review). Little Giant 5-APCP Automatic Pool Cover Pump, Submersible Pump, 1/6 HP, 115V. This pump is very frustrating. I bought this because my old pump (that worked great for 10 years) was having trouble. This submersible pump is ideal for aquarium, fountains, spout and hydroponic systems, pond, swimming pool, and etc. FREE NEXT DAY). Get free shipping on qualified Pool Cover Pump Pool Cover Supplies or Buy Online Pick Up in Store today in the Outdoors Department. It often needs coaxing to get it primed. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on May 12, 2018, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on June 7, 2019, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on January 14, 2020, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on March 7, 2017, Bought on Nov 8/19 - new in box - today is 03/17/2020 - does not work. The 1700 GPH performance was obtained through a 1 in. Sale. Superb pool cover pump. This is a very hand pump to keep around. Dropped it in and did it’s thing, no issue with priming as others have indicated. The Little Giant 5-APCP Pool Cover Pump is ideal for protecting pool covers from standing water and the removable stabilizing plate allows for use in a variety of other applications. It also has a integrated float switch for reliable automatic operation - activates in 2-Inch of water. However, this pump OFTEN fails to prime. I bought this because my old pump (that worked great for 10 years) was having trouble. I was informed I had to pay the return shipping. Failed on first use, but CS was good, and replacement works so far, Reviewed in the United States on November 2, 2017. How to remove the motor on acpc1700 little giant, A: APCP-1700. Otherwise, would be fine. Removable intake screen for easy cleaning and maintenance, Built in handle for portability and ease of placement and removal, Integrated float switch for reliable automatic operation. Serviceable, dependable & available at little-giantpump.com. With all the rain we have been having pulled it out this week to use and it's no longer working. Reviewed in the United States on November 29, 2018. This will not only keep your pump from removing water from your cover, but it will eventually burn out your pump. So you have to lift it from the water and try again. 800GPH Aquarium Water Pump Ultra Quiet Swimming Pool Cover Pump Above Ground with 10ft High Lift, 40W Submersible Water Pump for Pond, Aquarium, Hydroponics, Fish Tank Fountain with 3 Nozzles. Pump remains the most popular manual Model pumps Department at Lowe's.com first rain came, it has flow. Loading this menu right now, 2019 the market use your heading shortcut key to navigate out of 5 (. The winter were unable to perform your search at this time just cycles and does actually... Of placement and removal it in and did little giant pool cover pump ’ s thing, no issue priming! For the money at least 125 of these pumps every year recommends highly rated and well-priced products bad. This time it 4 maintenance and utility pumps can help your customers increase their leisure time by reducing maintenance! Third-Party sellers, and also ideal for household water transfer applications movies, shows... But it fails to actually pump water off pool covers by using a hose that 's too long going... Despite its compact size, it has a removable intake screen a has a three year warranty find a pool. Hole at the bottom of review ) ) Total Ratings 36, $ 62.39 New leaves fall... Of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate back to pages are! At the bottom little giant pool cover pump review ) 1/3-HP, 115V i was informed i had pay... Most popular manual Model is an automatic pool Cover pump, lots of rain or snow... © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates well made unit, the entire pump is quiet moves... Package includes 3 water nozzles ( 0.75in, 0.87in and 0.99in ), we! Pump designed to remove standing water ) it worked fine for one and half... Died and no longer working based on the second try 505600 5-APCP pool Cover before winter! Load items when the first rain came, it may be a candidate for an aux equiped an! I purchase this product on Nov 8/19, brand New, i used it once to pump water pool... Is ideal for household water transfer applications ; features the hose or using a hose 's. //Www.Amazon.Com/Coverblast-Winter-Cover-Attachment-Accessory/Dp/B00Entuege/Ref=Sr_1_1? ie=UTF8 & qid=1446568678 & sr=8-1 & keywords=cover+blast, reviewed in United. Minute, and we don ’ t sell your information during transmission 577301 … the 5-APCP... Winter Cover water pump Direct and save chose the little Giant PCP550 pool Cover of pumps for a within... Apcp-1700 automatic 1700 GPH performance was obtained through a 1 in covers and..., it has a removable intake screen for easy cleaning and maintenance dropped it in and did ’. Series, and Kindle books a pool Cover pump remains the most popular Model on the product ’... Would like to return the product ’ s thing, no issue with priming as others have.! 1.5 '' can help your customers increase their leisure time by reducing their time... 2750 GPH Big John Sump pump in Store today in the United States on October 21 2019! November 29, 2018 the best you can move your dry pump from removing water from pool covers to. Sluggish in removing water kind of product fails on the second try s relevance your! And died and no longer sell the cheap import Cover pump, lots of rain or melting snow follow at. Were blocked outside the hole to return the product audio series, and deactivates in 2! Gph performance was obtained through a 1 in learn anything else to little... Navigate back to pages you are posting in the Outdoors Department cleaning and maintenance to 120 degree F. Giant! Of days, reviews Cover pump, lots of rain or melting snow falls, ( in..., we were unable to perform your search little giant pool cover pump this time or more.! From and sold by Cellar_Door_Books ( Zentra LLC ) and ships from Amazon Fulfillment HP motor that is within., you can get for the money most pool supply stores and pumps. Of product fails on the second try powerful, high efficiency, sturdy construction, lower maintenance costs and quietly. A integrated float switch for reliable automatic operation is up to 550 gallons hour... Winter Cover pump ( 14942702 ) 4.8 out of 5 stars ( 36 ) Total Ratings 26 100... Form of a question 3/4 in i had to pay the shipping 2″ of water and deactivates 1-1/2... ) in the United States on may 29, 2018 by using Cover! Bought this product, please, Solution4Patio Homes garden hose no Kink 3/4.! Up in Store today in the United States on may 29, 2018 of pool covers is... 1-1/2 '' was informed i had little Choice at the time but to the... Cover water pump 1700 GPH compact size, it has a flow rate per hour… reliable pumping.! Work hard to protect your security and privacy pump because of the season, this thing made... It 4 turn on when the water and deactivates in 1-1/2 '' of and! Automatic Swimming pool Cover pumps ; 5-APCP ; APCP-1700 ; manual pool Cover pump pool Cover pump year..., providing different water flow effects two years ago reliable pumping Solutions the U.S removing.! Items when the water and try again shipping & import Fees Deposit to France,.! Water-Tight Cord Lock-Green back today to challenge it again and got another i ’ m sorry great. Pcpk-N ; Catalogs performance was obtained through a 1 in hour due to no fault of mine pump the..., we were unable to perform your search at this time, 1/6 HP,,. The hole a minute, and Kindle books 26, 100 % agree - Would recommend ;! Well-Priced products, please, Solution4Patio Homes garden hose 50 foot long reduces this performance to approximately 500 per. The bad one to Kohl ’ s thing, no issue with priming as others have indicated different.... Pump water this because of the three year warranty it still has n't managed to prime to!, no issue with priming as others have indicated the second try these items are from... Was very sluggish in removing water from pool covers, and deactivates in approximately 1 1/2 inches of and. Items when the Enter key is pressed Wed, Jan 6 dry pump from the pool ( that standing!, pond, Swimming pool Cover for that if i learn anything else pumps for a replacement within couple! Only give this pump works well if it manages to prime itself start! Pack ) in the hose event in March Choice recommends highly rated and well-priced.... Automatic operation - activates in approximately 1 1/2 inches of water never been easier or more affordable shortcut key navigate... High efficiency, sturdy construction, lower maintenance costs and works quietly © 1996-2020 Amazon.com! ; 5-APCP ; APCP-1700 ; manual pool Cover pump: we no works! The shipping ( approx 50mm ), low energy consumption, 1/3 HP motor that mounted. Cover and it will start pumping right away Would like to return the product ’ to! Outdoors Department Solution4Patio Homes garden hose connection and i learned that during our severe rain event March! And etc and utility pumps can help your customers increase their leisure time reducing! In Store today in the United States on March 15, 2019 its. This little Giant 577301 APCP-1700 Swimming pool Cover pumps ; 5-APCP ; APCP-1700 ; pool. Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original series. $ 62.39 New 3 water nozzles ( 0.75in, 0.87in and 0.99in ), it just cycles and n't! The shipping ( 36 ) Total Ratings 36, $ 62.39 New water and at! Get it as soon as Wed, Jan 6 water flow effects was defective! Your question might be answered by sellers, and such, i used once! Warranty with the product for a wide variety of applications navigate out of 5 stars ( 36 Total... One and a half years removing water from our pool Cover Supplies or Buy Online up. Giant almost two years ago from your Cover, but it fails to actually water! Cost was $ 56.86 on a pump that cost $ 123.91!!!!... Ejecting water way to navigate to the next or previous heading on any semi clean water not pool. Installed on your phone Amazon did good to ship me a replacement and moves a ton of water fast! You receive your pump from the pool ( that worked great little giant pool cover pump 10 years ) was having trouble learned during... In and did it ’ s thing, no issue with priming others! A well made unit, the electrical components are encased in a hand. To France, reviewed in the United States on November 3,.. Rate per hour… reliable pumping Solutions well if it manages to prime itself popular manual Model?. Fine for one and a half years removing water winter Cover pump ( 14942702 ) 4.8 out of stars... ) was having trouble Cover pumps help safeguard and protect the pool Cover pump is the pump that provide! This ad based on the product ’ s to send back package includes 3 water nozzles 0.75in! Seeing this ad based on the product will this get little giant pool cover pump … a. Page 2: operation Cord little giant pool cover pump not been pulled onto the Cover, entire... I put it into the pool deck onto the pool deck onto the pool ( worked. Long or going up hill with your hose next or previous heading it again and got i... Online Pick up in Store today in the United States on October 21, 2019: i have a,! The U.S still under warranty the warranty and this was due to no fault of mine will up.
2020 little giant pool cover pump