Zero Tolerance ZT 0450CF Flipper Folding Knife Titanium S35VN Carbon Fiber. The front handle scale is carbon fiber, balancing the knife’s solid construction with lightweight convenience. Two different knives. Zero Tolerance 0562Ti. ZERO TOLERANCE USA Modelo 0450CF Small Sinkevich Titanium Carbon Fiber ACERO: S35VN LARGO DE HOJA: 83 mm. Zero Tolerance provides a dark, refined alternative to the original 0450 with the 0450CF. The blade steel is S35VN for exceptional toughness, wear resistance, and … In stock (Usually Ships in 24-48 Hours) Qty. Zero Tolerance 0450CF Sinkevich, 3.25" S35VN DLC Plain Blade, Carbon Fiber Handle Zero Tolerance provides a dark, refined alternative to the original 0450 with the 0450CF. #1. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. The blade steel is S35VN for exceptional toughness, wear resistance, and … This sophisticated ZT is a smaller option in the ZT family, yet offers a robust combination of durable, premium-quality materials. The Zero Tolerance 0450CF does black on black like very few other knives do. As much as I hate to say it it comes down to the look. Zero Tolerance corona la 0450CF duradero con una pocketclip reversible y dos espaciadores del tubo de aluminio anodizado de color verde esmeralda para un toque discreto de la personalidad. The blade on this knife is CPM-S35VN —a steel that was designed to be a little tougher than its predecessor S30V, which was somewhat prone to chipping. But some knife users have been asking for a little more—a little more size, a little more handle curve, a little more carbon fiber, a little more Sinkevich. Sleek and lean, this knife is perfect for every day carry. Swap furniture items in our full experience. Опис. (+) Lightweight. The 0450 and the 0450CF are reactions to the knife market. Sale price $260.00 Regular price $300.00 Sale. Free Shipping. All I want to see slapped on a blade is a small logo and maybe the blade steel hidden somewhere. Zero Tolerance 0450CF Sinkevich Carbon Fiber Folding Knife w/ZT Pouch: Amazon.com.mx: Deportes y Aire Libre Zero Tolerance 0450CF with contrasting emerald green spacers This is a great knife tipping the scales at less than half the weight of my ZT 0350, yet retaining the same 3.25″ blade and a … The original Zero Tolerance 0454 was an award-winning collaboration between ZT and custom knife designer Dmitry Sinkevich. Sale price $196.00 Regular price $224.95 Sale. This sophisticated ZT is a smaller option in the ZT family, yet offers a robust combination of durable, premium-quality materials. Zero Tolerance 0450CF Dmitry Sinkevich Flipper 3.25" S35VN Black Blade, Carbon Fiber and Titanium Handles $245.00 $196.00 Subscribe to our Newsletter for exclusive offers! Subscribe There is no meaningful area in which the Zero Tolerance 0450 excels other than carry. Good knife a bit overpriced from cheap sheath, Reviewed in the United States on March 18, 2019. A flipper and the KVT ball-bearing pivot produce reliable, quick one-hand deployment. The Zero Tolerance 0450CF is a slender pocketknife for everyday use, designed by Dmitry Sinkevich. The jimping on the flipper tab is an absolute necessity on this knife, however, because out of the box the detent is quite strong. The 3.25-inch high-performance blade is made from S35VN stainless steel for amazing toughness and … The blade consists of powder-metallurgical CPM-S-35VN with an elaborate grind, partially … While I agree with the other reviewers that it's a nice knife, the opening mechanism is a joke. It comes up later and I don’t want to keep repeating myself in the interim, so just keep in mind that almost every inch of this knife is nice to look at. See details - Zero Tolerance ZT 0450CF Flipper Folding Knife Titanium S35VN Carbon Fiber. The blade is made of is S35VN stainless steel for exceptional toughness, wear resistance, and edge retention. I like a minimal, uncluttered look when it comes to blades. Description. The Zero Tolerance 0450CF is a high-quality pocket knife, designed by Dmitry Sinkevich. The Zero Tolerance 0450 is a slimmer and sleeker design from Zero Tolerance. In fact, nothing like the blade itself sums it all up. Zero Tolerance 0450CF Black Blades. Learn more. Zero Tolerance provides a dark, refined alternative to the original 0450 with the 0450CF. But some knife users have been asking for a little more—a little more size, a little more handle curve, a little more carbon fiber, a little more Sinkevich. Zero Tolerance 0640. Click to learn more about this bestselling pocketknife, precision-built by the craftsmen at Zero Tolerance in the USA. Rating Required. Sold by s00noma 98.0% Positive feedback Contact seller. While not as beefy as some of the ZT knives I think this is a perfect size for EDC, especially if you’re not cutting with it all day. Zero Tolerance provides a dark, refined alternative to the original 0450 with some extra flair. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Zero Tolerance 0350 Folding Pocket Knife; 3.25” S30V Stainless Steel … In all seriousness, Zero Tolerance has made absolutely full use of their patented KVT ball-bearing system on the 0450, and they have dialed in the detent to perfection. Model: ZT-0450CF. Carries and handles easily while clipped in a pocket. Zero Tolerance 0450CF Sinkevich cuchillo plegable de fibra de carbono con bolsa ZT: Amazon.com.mx: Deportes y Aire Libre Rich carbon fiber pairs up with DLC coating on the blade to make a matte black knife that is elegant yet low profile at the same time. Shop Zero Tolerance 0450 knives. LARGO PLEGADA: 104 mm. New Zero Tolerance 0450CF designed by Dmitry Sinkevich. I'll stick with my Benchmades and Spiderco's. This sophisticated ZT is a smaller option in the ZT family, yet offers a robust combination of durable, premium-quality materials. The blade steel is CPM S35VN for exceptional toughness, wear resistance, and edge retention. Zero Tolerance 0450CF; Folding Knife with 3.25” DLC-Coated S35VN Stainless Steel Blade, All-Black Carbon Fiber and Titanium Handle Scales, KVT Ball-Bearing Opening, Frame Lock, Pocketclip; 2.45 OZ. This blade is sleek, sexy and begging to be shown off. One of the sides of the handle of the 450CF is made of carbon fiber the knife only weighs 69 grams, compared to 85 grams of the ZT 0450. Zero Tolerance Sinkevich 0450CF Flipper Knife Carbon Fiber (3.25" Black) ZT. Review Subject Required. Add to my Wish List Compare. The slender shape of the Zero Tolerance 0450CF is a perfect choice for a gentleman, combining sophistication, stealth and technology. The illustrated Zero Tolerance knife is the ZT 0450CF Knife, designed by Dmitry Sinkevich, that features a 3.25" drop point blade made of S35VN stainless steel. (8.3 cm) - Closed Length: 4.1 in. Las mejores ofertas para ZERO TOLERANCE - ZT.0450CF - COUTEAU ZERO TOLERANCE 0450CF están en eBay Compara precios y características de productos nuevos y usados Muchos artículos con … Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled. As an extra visual touch, ZT has added two emerald-green anodized-aluminum tube spacers that are especially eye-catching, standing out against the black handle. It has an S35VN stainless steel blade with a black DLC finish. But ZT like to add a few extras and I don’t really mind too much. (+) … To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. The blade steel is S35VN for exceptional toughness, wear resistance, and edge retention. Please see shipping information page for more details. Not saying this is a new Kershaw Tilt. The blade steel is CPM-S35VN for exceptional toughness, wear resistance, and edge retention. Custom hand made titanium pocket clip for Zero Tolerance ZT knives, it's made of 6al-4v titanium. The 0450CF takes advantage of ZT’s KVT ball-bearing system to enable smooth, easy opening for either left- or right-handed users. Name Email Required. This sophisticated ZT is a smaller option in the ZT family, yet offers a robust combination of durable, premium-quality materials. This sophisticated ZT is a smaller option in the ZT family, yet offers a robust combination of durable, premium-quality materials. Zero Tolerance 0470. I have medium meaty hands and the knife fits well in them. Content filed under the Zero Tolerance taxonomy. Similar sponsored items Feedback on our suggestions - Similar sponsored items. This is a second production model based on the hugely popular ZT0454. This sophisticated ZT is a smaller option in the ZT family, yet offers a robust combination of durable, premium-quality materials. 2.7 oz. Was not sure what to expect. The front handle is carbon fiber, balancing the knife’s solid construction with lightweight convenience. A flipper and the KVT ball-bearing pivot produce reliable, quick one-hand deployment. If you are looking for a all around great edc blade that is classy and functional and can hold up to most anything you throw at it then look no further because this is all you need plus you get top notch steel. Beautiful Item with Very Smooth Operation! I want to mention here that this is a damn good looking knife. The Dmitry Sinkevich designed ZT 0450CF knife is a compact version of the award-winning 0454 folder. 4.1 in. Zero Tolerance provides a dark, refined alternative to the original 0450 with the 0450CF. This blade is sleek, sexy and begging to be shown off. This sophisticated ZT is a smaller option in the ZT family, yet offers a robust combination of durable, premium-quality materials. Zero Tolerance 0450CF; Folding Knife with 3.25” DLC-Coated S35VN Stainless Steel Blade, All-Black Carbon Fiber and Titanium Handle Scales, KVT … All I want to see slapped on a blade is a small logo and maybe the blade steel hidden somewhere. 4.6 out of 5 stars 257 Las mejores ofertas para ZERO TOLERANCE - ZT0450CF - MODEL 0450CF SINKEVICH están en eBay Compara precios y características de productos nuevos y usados Muchos artículos con envío gratis! Sometimes you have to venture out of your comfort zone a bit. This is a second production model based on the hugely popular ZT0454. A flipper and the KVT ball-bearing pivot produce reliable, quick one-hand deployment. $192.00. The ZT 0450 is a manual folding knife that opens by flipper tab. Precision machining, superior craftsmanship, ultra-premium materials, and a higher standard of performance. The blade steel is CPM S35VN for exceptional toughness, wear resistance, and edge retention. review. I like a minimal, uncluttered look when it comes to blades. Unable to add item to List. One of the sides of the handle of the 450CF is made of carbon fiber the knife only weighs 69 grams, compared to 85 grams of the ZT 0450. Ergonomically, it’s kind of a mess. Zero Tolerance 0450CF Dmitry Sinkevich Flipper 3.25" S35VN Black Blade, Carbon Fiber and Titanium Handles $245.00 $196.00 Subscribe to our Newsletter for exclusive offers! PLEASE SHIP FOR SERVICE. The KVT ball-bearing keeps it smooth and functional. Sleek, durable, and easy to use, Zero Tolerance’s 0450CF Sinkevich Carbon Fiber Folder proudly lives up to the overbuilt standards for which ZT is well known. This sophisticated ZT is a smaller option in the ZT family, yet offers a robust combination of durable, premium-quality materials. 0.121 in. This is my second ZT and just ordered another(0560) since these have both been perfect knives with a really nice fit and finish. Zero Tolerance 0450CF Black Blades. The blade steel is CPM-S35VN for exceptional toughness, wear resistance, and edge retention. It has an S35VN stainless steel blade with a black DLC finish. Zero Tolerance/Kershaw owned by Kai USA Ltd. Has a reputation for ending production of knives. Zero Tolerance Zero Tolerance 0450CF Knife. The action was smooth from day one and just gets smoother. Descripción. To comply with the new e-Privacy directive, we need to ask for your consent to set the cookies. It exudes quality. See all 17 brand new listings. The DLC-coated titanium back handle offers a secure frame lock—so you can always cut with confidence. The choice in materials makes for a super classy looking knife that is just as functional. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Almost gone. Cold Steel 35AE San Mai, Master Tanto XII Knife, One Size. (76.5 g) - ZT Logo Black Zippered Storage Pouch. Zero Tolerance 0450CF Sinkevich Framelock KVT. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. We work hard to protect your security and privacy. The jimping on the flipper tab is an absolute necessity on this knife, however, because out … A left/right reversible pocketclip rounds out the 0452CF’s basic feature set. Select another color to get back on track. Add to cart. We use cookies to make your experience better. From the early design prototypes to the hi-end collaborations, Dmitry Sinkevich knives have always been about efficiency first.