Originally posted on www.ge.com, I do like this refrigerator but for the price, I wish it had a no smug stainless steal finish. Check with your local stores, who may have it in stock. The refrigerator is okay unless you feel like organizing a serving platter pre-event, and then forget it. Side By Side. Originally posted on www.ge.com, This refrigerator/freezer has narrow, limited space. Nice looks Extra ice feature is He said GE side-by-sides are not as high quality as 3 and 4 door fridges - this is what to expect. Samsung 21.5 cu. Despite their compact shape, a full sized GE counter depth refrigerator has surprising capacity and plenty of attractive features. All the features are fantastic Easily find even the smallest food items thanks to the flush showcase LED lights that illuminate every corner of the refrigerator and freezer As we have the ability to list over one million items on our website (our selection changes all of the time), it is not feasible for a company our size to record and playback the descriptions on every item on our website. GZS22DSJSS in Stainless Steel by GE Appliances in Houston, TX - GE® 21.9 Cu. The 22.2-cubic foot Frigidaire Gallery in smudge-proof is your classic side-by-side counter depth refrigerator with a built-in ice and water dispenser. Also the freezer's bottom drawer is very small; it does not extend to the back of the unit . Threw the door ice and water works great and the storage is very good. It is IMPOSSIBLE to get someone to fix it. Quiet and nice layout. Members Always Get More! VUCATS54 1/17/2020 It's great to get back to a side by side Fridge (had a French Door) and back to GE appliances. Your email address and password do not match. Sign in or create an account to view this content and much more! not a whole lot of room in the freezer. The best counter-depth refrigerators from trusted brands like GE, Whirlpool, Bosch, and more, with top-tested counter depth fridges at under $2,000. Originally posted on www.ge.com, Refrigerator fits perfectly and looks like it has always been part of the appliances that are in the kitchen. Please call our disability services phone line at 770-422-2959 during regular business hours and one of our kind and friendly personal shoppers will help you navigate through our website, help conduct advanced searches, help you choose the item you are looking for with the specifications you are seeking, read you the specifications of any item and consult with you about the products themselves. Rebates Available! Enjoy a high-end appearance with secure storage for a variety of items, Offer Expires: 7/1/2020 to 12/31/2020 | GE Profile™ Series 21.9 Cu. Plus they installed it too high to open the cabinets above it in spite of being measured by sales manager. There is no charge for the help of this personal shopper for anyone with a disability. ft. I would like to have had additional storage bins on the door. This counter-depth refrigerator boasts a roomy design that maximizes storage space for your fruits, vegetables, and beverages. Call for Price If you buy a lot of meat you might need to buy a separate stand alone freezer to accommodate. The Energy Star certification makes it inexpensive to run. This item is backordered online. GE Fingerprint Resistant Stainless Steel Side-By-Side Refrigerator - GSS25IYNFS. GZS22DSJSS in Stainless Steel by GE Appliances in Cincinnati, OH - GE® 21.9 Cu. GE Profile Ft. Capacity, PureSource® 3 Filter, Adjustable Interior Storage, Deli Drawer, Store-More™: Crisper, Door Bins, & Shelves, Control Lock, and ADA Compliant: Stainless Steel Take me back. My old one would make significant noise crushing and dispensing ice. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. Originally posted on www.ge.com, Small in all accounts. Please try again or reset your password. 685 Powder Springs St 16 watching. The site navigation utilizes arrow, enter, escape, and space bar key commands. Water dispenser drips. All in all, yuck. With that said I do like several features of this fridge. Ft. Counter-Depth Side-By-Side Refrigerator . © 2020 Retailer Web Services LLC All Rights Reserved | Powered by WebFronts™. Smith Appliance respects your privacy and use your information with I haven't liked side by side refrigerators before because of limited freezer space but this appliance has been great. ft. Capacity, in Stainless Steel 2.4 out of 5 stars 15 9 offers from $1,399.00 It has been on back order ever since and are hoping to have it very soon. I really hope it lasts 16 years as well. Information is required to view this content. $3,099, Rebate Available I will never buy a GE product ever again. 36 Inch Counter Depth Side by Side Refrigerator with 22.0 Cu. Originally posted on www.ge.com, This our third GE profile and the last two worked very well for a long time which is why we stayed with the line.The only issue is leveling the refrigerator Handle, Integrated with Cubes, Crushed Ice & Chilled Water. Receive up to a $2,000 rebate with purchase of qualifying GE Profile Appliance Package. Originally posted on www.ge.com, Well that special stainless steel front is very hard to clean and gets lots of fingerprints on it all over. Classic side-by-side refrigerator styling provides maximum food storage capacity and complements a wide variety of kitchen designs. Originally posted on www.ge.com, Would like more room in fry drawer. At GE Appliances, we bring good things to life, by designing and building the world's best appliances. Originally posted on www.ge.com, Disappointed to spend this much money and not have longevity. Stainless Steel . Frigidaire FGSC2335TF Gallery Series 36 Inch Freestanding Counter Depth Side by Side Refrigerator with 22.2 cu. Pick up only. Free shipping. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new Because I bake a lot and need to have room to put a sheet cake in the fridge.