Thanks and Happy New Year!!! Perfectly served neat on the rocks, as an apertif with sparkling wine or in cocktails. Several Mexican producers use the plant to make damiana liquor, a sweet, herbal alcoholic beverage that is rumored to be a strong aphrodisiac. Winetoship. This is because longer use increases its potency and helps regulate sex hormones. It's made with the damiana herb that grows in Baha California, Mexico. $14.95 $ 14. Finishes with a long sweet ginseng gum and spice fade. Copyright © Ace Spirits All Rights Reserved. During that trip we discovered Damiana, I believe at a hotel called the Twin Dolphins. 4.4 out of 5 stars 43. During that trip we discovered Damiana, I believe at a hotel called the Twin Dolphins. Special Engraving + $25.00 . 99 ($0.17/Count) Save more with Subscribe & Save . Damiana Liqueur is a light herbal based liqueur from Mexico. sales tax. My Damiana Review. Order online Damiana Guaycura Liqueur (750 ML) on www.bevmo.com FREE Shipping. Damiana Liqueur is a light sweet liqueur made with the aromatic damiana herb that grows wild in Baja California, Mexico.The Damiana Margarita is very popular in the Los Cabos area of Mexico. Honoring traditional craftsmanship. I am in San Jose Del Cabo right now; and, I am wondering if anyone can let me know where I can buy a bottle of Damiana liquor? Call 850-495-3326 [email protected] Contact Us; FAQ; REGISTERED USERS - save $10 on your first order $100 or more use code: GET10. Free delivery on UK orders over £45. Absolutely the best margaritas are made with Damiana! Lazaro Gallardo, the founder of Los Camichines Distillery in Jalisco, Mexico, created the recipe for Agavero in 1857. Be the first to review this product . ... Herbal liqueur’s can infuse for up to 4-5 weeks, and with this formula you can let it sit for that long, or do a quick infusion of 4-5 days and still come out with an absolutely delicious little herbal potion. Add to cart. 95 ($14.95/Ounce) Get it as soon as Wed, Dec 9. Damiana Liqueur Bottle. Damiana Liqueur. I remember a bartender at the Balboa Club in Mazatlan when I was a youth (well 20 something) introducing me to Damiana. Skip the lines and shop online now! He said it was an aphrodisiac - I think that's its claim to fame. Damiana Love Liqueur As a budding herbalist, I’ve gotten to know a special herb called damiana over the past several seasons. Damiana Liqueur is a light herbal based liqueur from Mexico. The Damiana Margarita is very popular in the Los Cabos area of Mexico. Buy with. We always fully disclose all our bottles on the customs form. It was first used for religious ceremonies, but later banned due to its aphrodisiac effects. Size: 750ML Proof: 60 (30% ABV) Origin: Mexico Detailed Description Damiana Liqueur is a light herbal-based liqueur from Mexico. It grows in Mexico and Central America. Some damiana before bed relaxes one for love-making and promotes pleasant dreams (quite possibly erotic within the first seven days)! Buy Damiana Products from Indigo Herbs. It's made with the Damiana herb, a natural aphrodisiac that grows in Baja California, Mexico. ($12.97 - $273.95) Find great deals on the latest styles of Damiana liqueur. It's made with the Damiana herb, a natural aphrodisiac that grows in Baja California, Mexico. You can click here to check out the website that lists the distribution sites. The Damiana Margarita is very popular in the Los Cabos area of Mexico and the original margarita was made with Damiana Liqueur. Damiana is a plant that grows well in the hot, humid climate in Baja California, Mexico. Damiana Liqueur is a light herbal-based liqueur from Mexico. Damiana Liqueur is a light herbal based liqueur from Mexico. Damiana is a plant that grows well in the hot, humid climate in Baja California, Mexico. Damiana affects the psyche, producing a mild emotional uplift that can last for up to one and a half hours. The plant is found in hot, humid climates such as Mexico and South America as well as Texas and California. It's made with the damiana herb that grows in Baha California, Mexico. During that trip we discovered Damiana, I believe at a hotel called the Twin Dolphins. Buy Damiana Products from Indigo Herbs. It's made with the Damiana herb, a natural aphrodisiac that grows in Baja California, Mexico. Damiana affects the psyche, producing a mild emotional uplift that can last for up to one and a half hours. Herb and Spice Liqueurs constitute one of the sub-categories of the broad liqueur family, one which came out of the monasteries of Europe where, over the centuries, monks developed herbal remedies for various ... Stores and prices for 'Guaycura Damiana Liqueur' | prices, stores, tasting notes and market data. Damiana is a small shrub with smooth, pale green oval leaves and aromatic yellow flowers. The Damiana Margarita is very popular in the Los Cabos area of Mexico. Home » Blog » Recipes » Herb Spotlight: Damiana. Answer 1 of 6: Hi! Damiana Liqueur is a light liqueur made with the damiana herb that grows wild in Baja California, Mexico. Copyright © 2020 CraftShack - Buy craft beer online. Buy Damiana Leaf Online at Herbosophy and have it freshly ground & encapsulated or packaged as loose herb tea or powder for you at order. Damiana Turnera diffusa can be purchased in our Online Herb Store. [{"id":31351748657232,"title":"750ML BTL","option1":"750ML BTL","option2":null,"option3":null,"sku":"Damiana-Liqueur-750ML-BTL","requires_shipping":true,"taxable":true,"featured_image":{"id":13608294809680,"product_id":4377103630416,"position":1,"created_at":"2019-11-23T21:47:23-08:00","updated_at":"2020-04-19T14:33:59-07:00","alt":"damiana-liqueur","width":480,"height":480,"src":"https:\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/0227\/0581\/products\/Damiana-Liqueur-750ML-BTL.jpg?v=1587332039","variant_ids":[31351748657232]},"available":false,"name":"Damiana Liqueur - 750ML BTL","public_title":"750ML BTL","options":["750ML BTL"],"price":2999,"weight":907,"compare_at_price":null,"inventory_quantity":-1,"inventory_management":"shopify","inventory_policy":"deny","barcode":"0081932049534","featured_media":{"alt":"damiana-liqueur","id":5781203386448,"position":1,"preview_image":{"aspect_ratio":1.0,"height":480,"width":480,"src":"https:\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/0227\/0581\/products\/Damiana-Liqueur-750ML-BTL.jpg?v=1587332039"}},"requires_selling_plan":false,"selling_plan_allocations":[]}]. Damiana liqueur was first made by the Guaycura Indians of Baja California, Mexico – an area where Damiana thrives naturally. Fred California Residents: Click here for Proposition 65 WARNING, CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 The plant is found in hot, humid climates such as Mexico and South America as well as Texas and California. Arrogante Liqueur Damiana. Answer 1 of 11: It's been 25 years since we've gone to Cabo San Lucas and finally we are going back. Arrogante tequilas and Arrogante Damiana liqueur can be found in all Total Wine & More locations nationwide. Your first delivery is free. Three-dimensional effects and … It's made with the damiana herb that grows in Baha California, Mexico. It's made with the Damiana herb, a natural aphrodisiac that grows in Baja California, Mexico. It’s the perfect addition to an aphrodisiac cycle plan. Availability: In stock. It's made with the damiana herb that grows in Baha California, Mexico. Damiana Liqueur is a light liqueur made with the damiana herb that grows wild in Baja California, Mexico. As a small business, COVID-19 has again affected how we are able to fulfill orders. Winter Solstice Damiana Liqueur. Wally's Wine & Spirits 1 310-475-0606 in Los Angeles, CA offers fine wine, rare wine, wine gift certificates, wine gift cards, wine gift baskets, champagne gift baskets, patron tequila gift baskets, macallan scotch gift baskets, vodka gift baskets, corporate gift baskets, holiday gift baskets, and holiday event planning! It's made with the damiana herb that grows in Baha California, Mexico. It has great mixability and tastes great as a shooter. The leaves and stems of the damiana plant are gathered at the time of flowering. The bottle is uniquely shaped and is modeled after an Incan Goddess. Damiana Liqueur is a light herbal-based liqueur from Mexico. My mom is looking for "damiana liqueur" and we don't want to buy it online. Packaged in a uniquely shaped bottle modeled after an Incan Goddess, it has great mixability. Damiana Liqueur is a light herbal-based liqueur from Mexico. 3.8 out of 5 stars 29. It has great mixability and tastes great as a shooter. Get damiana liqueur online. The parts we use to produce Damiana Liqueur are the dried leaves and stems. It has great mixability and tastes great as a shooter. Exotically spicy and fresh aromas of ground nutmeg, vanilla, cinnamon bark, ginger, and white pepper. It has great mixability and tastes great as a shooter. The bottle is shaped like a pregnant woman and is modeled after the Incan God of Fertility. It has great mixability and tastes great as a shooter. Nationwide shipping to your home or office. Select Country. The bottle is uniquely shaped and is modeled after an Incan Goddess. It has great mixability and tastes great as a shooter. We mostly buy tequila (or Damiana). During that trip we discovered Damiana, I believe at a hotel called the Twin Dolphins. Damiana Liqueur is a light herbal based liqueur from Mexico. Thank you for your understanding and as always we truly appreciate your business! Weight Standard Delivery for orders over £45 Standard Delivery for orders under £45 Express (Next working day when ordered before 12 noon) for orders over £100 Express (Next working … Answer 1 of 11: It's been 25 years since we've gone to Cabo San Lucas and finally we are going back. At that age the last thing I needed was an aphrodisiac - lol. Pale slivery straw color. It's made with the Damiana herb, that grows in Baja California, Mexico. Where to Buy; Contact; Our Tequilas. It was first used for religious ceremonies, but later banned due to its aphrodisiac effects. Herb Spotlight: Damiana. All Rights Reserved. Benchmark. Where to buy Damiana Herb Tequila Liqueur? Three-dimensional effects and colour appreciation may also be heightened. My mom is looking for "damiana liqueur" and we don't want to buy it online. Enter your email for discounts and specials! Other options New from $17.45. Shipping Rates. Damiana Liqueur 750ml. Agavero is an ultra-premium spirit that is created from a blend of 100% blue agave anejo and reposado tequilas hand-blended with the essence of Damiana flower for unparalleled smoothness and taste. Bourbon, Scotch & Whiskey Boutique in Hopkins, MN. Products that have entered the US and cleared customs prior to this effective date in the US are not subject to this tariff. Qty-+ Please Wait... Add to Cart. Damiana Liqueur is a light herbal based liqueur from Mexico. Damiana is a small shrub with smooth, pale green oval leaves and aromatic yellow flowers. Its signature bottle shape is said to be fashioned after an Incan goddess. We want to find a store in Los Angeles that sells damiana liqueur. The bottle is uniquely shaped and is modeled after an Incan Goddess. The bottle is shaped like a pregnant woman and is modeled after the Incan God of Fertility. The Raven provided this story in one of our newsletters. Damiana is an herbal-based liqueur made from the damiana herb, which is found only in Baja California. The bottle is shaped like a pregnant woman and is modeled after the Incan goddess of Fertility. Mexico - Arrogante Damiana Liqueur won a Gold Medal and received 93 points rating. Tadin Herb & Tea Co. Damiana Herbal Tea, Caffeine Free, 24 Tea Bags, Pack of 6. A light, herbal-based liqueur made from the dried leaves and stems of the damiana herb that grows in Baha California. Search: Search . Bottle (750ml) Free shipping in UK over £100. … DAMIANA LIQUEUR … To enjoy a daily cup of Damiana tea, infuse 1 - 2 teaspoons of dried damiana leaves in approx. Availability: In stock. As soon as we are able, we will open all special order items back up. $28.49 | France | 700 ml | Very aromatic, floral, sweet and smooth liqueur made from the infusions of violet flowers and extracts of violet leaves. $21.99. This week we would like to give thanks to the magnificent plant Damiana, a household staple in all of our homes. Liqueur - Herb - Spice from Mexico. It has great mixability and tastes great as a shooter. Anyway - be careful because like most sweet liqueurs it can leave you with a hangover you won't forget. Liqueur: Damiana Herb Tequila A light, herbal-based liqueur made from the dried leaves and stems of the damiana herb that grows in Baha California. All Orders are shipping out, however due to COVID-19, some orders might take longer than usual process. Damiana Liqueur. Where to Buy; Contact; Select Page. Arrogante tequilas and Arrogante Damiana liqueur can be found in all Total Wine & More locations nationwide. Damiana Leaf Tea - Pure Herbal Tea Series by Palm Beach Herbal Tea Company (30 Tea Bags) 100% Natural. The damiana herb has an ancient reputation going all the way back to the Mayans. DAMIANA LIQUEUR … Answer 11 of 11: It's been 25 years since we've gone to Cabo San Lucas and finally we are going back. UK: London . WARNING: Drinking distilled spirits, beer, coolers, wine and other alcoholic beverages may increase cancer risk, and, during pregnancy, can cause birth defects. Guaycura Damiana Liqueur Mexico. Damiana Liqueur quantity. It’s made with the damiana herb that grows in Baha California, Mexico. Search Rank Over Time. Where to buy Arrogante Damiana Liqueur? Exploration on Damiana. Description Additional information Reviews Description. He is also credited with the invention of "Seleccion Suave," the process of selecting only the smoothest, best quality tequilas, blending them together in oak and resting them for an extra-long period of time. Try it today! For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/alcohol. Damiana (turnera diffusa) is a small shrub with smooth, pale green, oval leaves and aromatic yellow flowers. Some damiana before bed relaxes one for love-making and promotes pleasant dreams (quite possibly erotic within the first seven days)! The following message is provided on behalf of California retailers: SKU. 12432268830001. Just looking at it, I wish I could get my hands on a bottle. Damiana Tea, Damiana Tincture, Damiana Powder, Rio Amazon Tea Damiana, Swanson Damiana Capsules. Upgrade to PRO to view data from the last five years. Buy Damiana Liqueur (750 ml) online and have it delivered to your door in as fast as 1 hour. There are some distributors that carry Damiana in the US, but availability is limited. The bottle is uniquely shaped and is modeled after an Incan Goddess. A member of the Passifloraceae plant family, Damiana originates from Mexico and was a popular aphrodisiac amongst the Mayans. Damiana Tea, Damiana Tincture, Damiana Powder, Rio Amazon Tea Damiana, Swanson Damiana Capsules. The bottle is uniquely shaped and is modeled after an Incan Goddess. In Mexico, there is a damiana tequila. 200 matches. Buy Damiana Liqueur online and have it shipped to your door, hassle free. $24.99 $ 24. We still have all our in stock items for sale. 4.4 out of 5 stars 222. We have never been stopped by Customs. Over the years I have been able to find it close to my home in Long Beach however (1) price is now $33 at BevMo or (2) my liquor store in … A silky entry leads to a mildly sweet medium-to full-bodied palate with fresh cinnamon, ginger, ginseng, and brown spice flavors. by Medicine Box Feb 22, 2017. Total Wine & More is the country‘s largest independent retailer of fine wine and spirits, which currently operates over 100 superstores across 15 states and is growing rapidly. Bright, exotic, spicy herbal aromas of peppered lime, grassy herbs, vibrant, off-dry light -to-medium body and a tingling, elegant, mint- lilac syrup finish. Wally's Wine & Spirits 1 310-475-0606 in Los Angeles, CA offers fine wine, rare wine, wine gift certificates, wine gift cards, wine gift baskets, champagne gift baskets, patron tequila gift baskets, macallan scotch gift baskets, vodka gift baskets, corporate gift baskets, holiday gift baskets, and holiday event planning! 081932049534 Liqueur - Herb - Spice from Mexico. Dried Damiana Tea is available in 50g, 200g and 500g amounts. 12432268830001. Damiana (turnera diffusa) is a small shrub with smooth, pale green, oval leaves and aromatic yellow flowers. SKU. The bottle is shaped like a pregnant woman and is modeled after the Incan goddess of Fertility. Qty-+ Please Wait... Add to Cart. Several Mexican producers use the plant to make damiana liquor, a sweet, herbal alcoholic beverage that is rumored to be a strong aphrodisiac. one cup of boiling water … Go to shop The Whisky Exchange. A Spanish missionary first reported that the Mexican Indians made a drink from the damiana leaves, added sugar, and drank it for its purported power to enhance lovemaking. Damiana, native to the southwestern United States and Mexico, has been used as a sexual tonic for both men and women, and also to bring activity and energy to the lower abdomen. Herb and Spice Liqueurs constitute one of the sub-categories of the broad liqueur family, one which came out of the monasteries of Europe where, over the centuries, monks developed herbal remedies ... Stores and prices for 'NV Guaycura Damiana Liqueur' | tasting notes, market data, prices and stores in NJ, USA. Damiana Liqueur is a light herbal-based liqueur from Mexico. At the nose, there's rich spicy agave, verbena and pepper aromas. $14.95 $ 14. Damiana Tequila Liqueur 750ML (case of 6). The company is based in Houston, TX. Overall, I rate damiana an 8/10 on the aphrodisiac scale. See terms. The bottle is shaped like a pregnant woman and is modeled after the Incan God of Fertility. Compare prices & save money on Liquor, Spirits & Beers. Damiana Liqueur is a light herbal-based liqueur from Mexico. The bottle on the right, Guaycura Liqueur de Damiana, is shaped like a … It has great mixability and tastes great as a shooter. Although the liqueur is supposed to have sexual stimulating properties, most people benefit more from regular use of tincture or tea taken daily. The bottle is uniquely shaped and is modeled after an Incan Goddess. Buy Damiana Liqueur from America's Best Online Liquor Store! He said it was an aphrodisiac - I think that's its claim to fame. Damiana Liqueur is a light herbal-based liqueur from Mexico. Damiana usually is not taken alone if you are considering this. Absolutely the best margaritas are made with Damiana! Our manpower is down, so at this time we are unable to sell special order items. Notice: US import tariffs on EU products effective 10.18.19 certain products may be subject to this fee. DAMIANA LIQUEUR GUAYCURA MEXICO 750ML; DAMIANA LIQUEUR GUAYCURA MEXICO 750ML. Arrogante Tequila. IN STOCK-TYPICALLY SHIPS IN 5-7 BUSINESS DAYS. Damiana Liqueur--a resplendent yellow in a bottle shaped after an Incan Goddess--calls itself a "light, herbal-based liqueur" infused with the essence (from the stems and leaves) of the damiana herb of Baja California, described as a "small shrub with smooth, pale green oval leaves and aromatic yellow flowers." Popularity relative to other wines, based on number of searches from Oct 2018 to Sep 2020 . Free delivery on UK orders over £45. Damiana liqueur was first made by the Guaycura Indians of Baja California, Mexico – an area where Damiana thrives naturally. … This small shrub has aromatic yellow flowers with a spice-like fragrance. Products that have entered the US and cleared customs prior to this effective date in the US are not subject to this tariff. Notice: US import tariffs on EU products effective 10.18.19 certain products may be subject to this fee. Absolutely the best margaritas are made with Damiana! Be the first to review this product . Absolutely the best margaritas are made with Damiana! The Damiana Margarita is very popular in Total Wine & More is the country‘s largest independent retailer of fine wine and spirits, which currently operates over 100 superstores across 15 states and is growing rapidly. At that age the last thing I needed was an aphrodisiac - lol. Brilliant electric golden green color. It has great mixability and tastes great as a shooter. Packaged in a bottle shaped like a traditonal Incan goddess, Damiana is a liqueur made with the eponymous herb from Baja California in Mexico, and is (possibly spuriously) claimed by its makers to have been an ingredient in the first ever Margarita, before being usurped by triple sec. Categories: Liqueurs, Spirits Tag: Damiana. Check out … $21.99. By submitting your payment, you agree to our terms and conditions. … The Raven provided this story in one of our newsletters. Current Wine. Damiana - Liqueur (750ml), Mexico $ 33.00 $ 44.00 / 1000ml. But let’s start with Damiana, a sweet, floral liqueur made in Mexico from an herb (damiana) that grows in Baja California. ex. Maximum number of characters: 70. DAMIANA LIQUEUR GUAYCURA MEXICO 750ML; DAMIANA LIQUEUR GUAYCURA MEXICO 750ML. It's made with the damiana herb that grows in Baha California, Mexico. A small shrub with smooth, pale green oval leaves and sweet-smelling yellow flowers. We are limited on our amount only because the airlines are much more tedious on their 50# weight limit per bag + the additional fees for more than 1 bag each gets ridiculous. Guaycura Damiana Liqueur Mexico . Maximum number of characters: 70. 95 ($0.50/Count) FREE Shipping. 081932049534 Benchmark. Damiana Liqueur is a light herbal-based liqueur from Mexico. Arrogante product line includes four age expressions - Blanco, Reposado, Anejo and ultra aged Arrogante Supreme Anejo as well as Arrogante Damiana liqueur. I remember a bartender at the Balboa Club in Mazatlan when I was a youth (well 20 something) introducing me to Damiana. We want to find a store in Los Angeles that sells damiana liqueur. Damiana---Medicinal Action and Uses---Damiana was recorded to be used as an aphrodisiac in the ancient Mayan civilization, as well as for "giddiness and loss of balance." NicoNone -Comfort Planet- Gotu Kola, Mullein, Uva Ursi, Skullcap, Marshmallow, Damiana, Lobelia Leaf Smoking Blend Mix 1 Oz Bag Used with Tea, Herbal Cigarette Tobacco Free - Nicotine Free. Special Engraving + $25.00 . This herb has the potential to create balance in multiple areas of the body, mind and emotional state of being. Infusion: An infused damiana loose leaf tea is one of the most popular and easiest ways to enjoy the wide array of benefits this herb has to offer.