This also explains how he lost the roar and destroyed his Lion Guard. • "Call of the Drongo" • "Paintings and Predictions" • "The Mbali Fields Migration" • "Bunga and the King" • "The Imaginary Okapi" • "Too Many Termites" • "The Trouble With Galagos" • "Janja's New Crew" • "Baboons!" In order to preserve a sense of individuality, the sisters each chose a different hobby and agreed to stay away from each other's so their parents could not compare them with one another. • "Pig-Malion" • "Why No Rhino" • "War Hogs" • "The Big No Sleep" • "Common Scents" • "Mister Twister" • "Don't Be Elfish" • "Lights, Camera, Traction" • "The Running of the Bullies" • "Special Defects" • "Wishy Washy" • "Ice Escapades" • "Guru-Some" • "Jailhouse Shock" • "Nearly Departed" • "Early Bird Watchers" • "The Spy's the Limit" • "Ready, Aim, Fire" • "Timoncchio" • "Ghost Boosters" • "Stay Away from my Honey!" Season Two: "Palm Beached" • "Jamaica Mistake?" The Lion King 1½: Ma • Uncle Max • Iron Joe • Meerkat Colony Oh-oh Directed by Gina Prince-Bythewood. My second plan later succeeded I would’ve ruled Pride Rock to this day That's why I still am Scar The first lion to be bestowed the power of the Roar was Askari, the second born son of one of the previous Lion Kings. The story of Scar is told in a flashback scene in which he meets a Strange Lion. Hey Arnold! Printed Media: Uru • Ahadi • Kopa • Boma • Kula • Zuzu • Joka • Lulu 17:42. He said he had wisdom and power Professor X (Charles Xavier) (First appearance) 2.2. Cyclops (Scott Summers) (First appearance) 2.8. When I was the Lion Guard's fiercest The Old Guard (2020) cast and crew credits, including actors, actresses, directors, writers and more. But the strange lion was scheming https://disney.fandom.com/wiki/When_I_Led_the_Guard?oldid=4166260. Television programs Remake: Life's Not Fair • Rafiki's Fireflies • Scar Takes the Throne • Simba is Alive! Season One: "Never Judge a Hyena by its Spots" • "The Rise of Makuu" • ""Bunga the Wise" • "Can't Wait to be Queen" • "Eye of the Beholder" • "The Kupatana Celebration" • "Fuli's New Family" • "The Search for Utamu" • "Follow That Hippo!" When I Led the Guard The Lion Guard and the Pride Landers are shown to be busy defending the Pride Lands from the Army of Scar, with the help of Jasiri as well. The Lion Guard Wiki is a FANDOM Movies Community. Battle for the Pride Lands Hey Arnold Full Episodes Helga vs Big Patty Hey Arnold the movie HD Old Cartoons For Children. With Marc Singer, Faye Grant, Michael Ironside, Jane Badler. Hey Arnold! • "Sitting Pretty Awful" • "He's a Bad, Bad, Bad Sport" • "Dapper Duck Burgers" • "It Runs Good" • "Hot Air Buffoons" • "Timon in Love" • "Kahuna Potato" • "Mook Island" • "Cliphangers", The Lion Guard Watch Now on Netflix. Kion doesn't want to go in because his father said not to, but Bunga goes in anyway. Featured Characters: 1. Soon after, Ono is blown off of Beshte's back and, unnoticed is left behind. Was foiled when I lost the Roar A covert team of immortal mercenaries is suddenly exposed and must now fight to keep their identity a secret just as an unexpected new member is discovered. The story of Scar is told in a flashback scene in which he meets a Strange Lion. That's why I still am Scar The Lion Guard are a team of animals whose duty is to protect the Pride Lands and the Circle of Life. Wolverine (Logan) (First appearance) 2.4. As long as I did what he said Season Two: "Babysitter Bunga" • "The Savannah Summit" • "The Traveling Baboon Show" • "Ono and the Egg" • "The Rise of Scar" • "Let Sleeping Crocs Lie" • "Swept Away" • "Rafiki's New Neighbors" • "Rescue in the Outlands" • "The Ukumbusho Tradition" • "The Bite of Kenge" • "Timon and Pumbaa's Christmas" • "The Morning Report" • "The Golden Zebra" • "The Little Guy" • "Divide and Conquer" • "The Scorpion's Sting" • "The Wisdom of Kongwe" • "The Kilio Valley Fire" • "Undercover Kinyonga" • "Cave of Secrets" • "The Zebra Mastermind" • "The Hyena Resistance" • "The Underground Adventure" • "Beshte and the Beast" • "Pride Landers Unite!" Created by Kenneth Johnson. If it wasn’t for that miserable Simba Scar Restaurants: Restaurant Hakuna Matata • "Oregon Astray" • "New Guinea Pig" • "Isle of Manhood" • "Puttin' on the Brits" • "Klondike Con" • "Isle Find Out" • "Beetle Romania" • "Rumble in the Jungle" • "Wide Awake in Wonderland" • "Zazu's Off-by-One Day" • "Animal Barn" • "Roach Hotel" • "Africa-Dabra!" Rapunzel's Tangled Adventure (known as Tangled: The Series during its first season) is an American animated television series developed by Chris Sonnenburg and Shane Prigmore, and produced by Disney Television Animation.It premiered on Disney Channel as a Disney Channel Original Movie titled Tangled: Before Ever After on March 10, 2017. Suddenly, their ball is knocked into the Outlands. Four undying warriors who've secretly protected humanity for centuries become targeted for their mysterious powers just as they discover a new immortal. At sunrise in The Pride Lands, Simba is teaching his daughter Kiara how to be Queen, when his son Kion and his honey badger friend Bunga interrupt them.