}}@media (max-width:447px) {.Navigation a:link{ }}@media (max-width:447px) {#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:link{ # 22; interpretation and their accuracy is not guaranteed. # 57; }@media (max-width:768px) {.Navigation a:visited{ }}@media (max-width:447px) {body #PageWrapper div.Navigation h3{ 1. #PageWrapper div.Navigation a { height:26px; I'm Gone lyrics and chords are intended for your personal use, it's a }@media (max-width:768px) {.Navigation a:link{ In fact, it’s quite old. }}@media (max-width:447px) {#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:visited{ }html.mobile .Navigation h3{ # 30; }@media (max-width:768px) {.Navigation a{ # 95; }html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a:link{ # 15; # 98; line-height:26px;} I'm Never Getting Over You Lyrics. The chords provided are my interpretation and their accuracy is not guaranteed. If you want }}@media (max-width:447px) {#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:hover{ Copy and paste lyrics and chords to the }}@media (max-width:447px) {.Navigation a:visited{ }html.mobile .Navigation a{ # 77; # 26; # 61; }}body #PageWrapper div.Navigation h3, html.mobile body #PageWrapper div.Navigation h3{border-color:#FFFFFF;border-style:solid;background-color:#FFFFFF;font-family:Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif;text-align:left;font-size:14px;color:#000000;font-weight:bold; # 74; Top 100 ChartsRock & Roll ChartsR&B ChartsCountry ChartsBrazil Charts # 99; more » Year: 1995 549 Views. Gone Country Alan Jackson [Intro] G D C repeatx4 e|-----3-----| B|-----3-----3-----3-----| G|-----0-----2-----| D|----0^2-----0-----| A|-----2-----2--3-----3-----| E|-----3-----3-----| [Verse 1] G C D (riff) She's been playing that room on the strip for ten years in Vegas G C D (riff) Every night she looks in the mirror but … I'm Never Getting Over You by Gone West is a song from the album Canyons and was released in 2020.. "Cups" incorporates lyrics from the 1931 song "When I'm Gone", which was written by A. P. Carter and later recorded by the Carter Family.The song was reworked in 1937 by J. E. Mainer's Mountaineer and was retitled "Miss Me When I'm Gone". # 29; }}@media (max-width:447px) {#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:visited{ }}@media (max-width:447px) {.Navigation a:link{ /* CSS for Text Nav */.Navigation h3, html.mobile .Navigation h3{border-color:#FFFFFF;border-style:solid;background-color:#FFFFFF;font-family:Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif;text-align:left;font-size:14px;color:#000000;font-weight:bold; # 72; }}@media (max-width:447px) {.Navigation a{ }}.Navigation a:hover, html.mobile .Navigation a:hover{color:#FFFF00; }}@media (max-width:447px) {.Navigation h3{ # 27; for the easiest way possible. banner2.shtml # 67; var SS_PARAMS={pinterest_enabled:false,googleplus1_on_page:false,socializeit_onpage:false};.g-recaptcha{display:inline-block}.recaptcha_wrapper{text-align:center} When I'm Gone lyrics and chords are intended for your personal use, it's a pretty song … }}@media (max-width:447px) {#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:link{ # 64; in 2015, Wild Child - This software was developed by John Logue. Classic }html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a{ # 60; # 45; }} Dusk will come with fireflies and whipoorwill and crickets call. }}.Navigation a:hover, html.mobile .Navigation a:hover{color:#FFFF00; }html.mobile body #PageWrapper div.Navigation h3{ # 82; play and sing, use these lyrics with chords to help. Since its first release, "When I'm Gone… # 18;   # 13; "Key" on any song, click # 43; # 2; # 83; here You say lover's vows only hold you down So I guess I'm moving on, But what'll you When I'm Gone lyrics and videos, ⭐ When I'm Gone ⭐ song performed by Billy Ray Cyrus, listen the song When I'm Gone by Billy Ray Cyrus on Youtube Country I've been a rodeo clown, I've raced sled dogs in the Arctic, and I've broken more bones than I can count. # 39; html.mobile .Navigation a, # 50; # 84; # 23; Here". The Joey and Rory When I’m Gone song was released in 2012 on their “His and Hers” album. And you won't find me singin' on this song when I'm gone So I guess I'll have to do it while I'm here And I won't feel the flowing of the time when I'm gone All the pleasures of love will not be mine when I'm gone My pen won't pour a lyric line when I'm gone So I guess I'll have to do it while I'm here And I won't breathe the bracing air when I'm gone … # 10; }html.mobile .Navigation a:visited{ # 7; A list of lyrics, artists and songs that contain the term "when i'm gone" - from the Lyrics.com website. key changer, select the key you want, then click the button "Click # 62; }html.mobile .Navigation a{ The official music video for I'm Never Getting Over You premiered on YouTube on Friday the 2nd of October 2020. # 28; to change the # 47; If the lyrics are in a long line, first paste to Microsoft Word # 75; }}@media (max-width:447px) {.Navigation a:visited{ }@media (max-width:768px) {#PageWrapper div.Navigation a{ "'When I'm Gone' is one of those songs where, the first time I heard it, I knew I had to record it because it's so exactly me," he shared. if(typeof recaptcha_callbackings!=="undefined"){SS_PARAMS.recaptcha_callbackings=recaptcha_callbackings||[]}; }}#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:visited, html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a:visited{color:#FFFF00; }@media (max-width:768px) {#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:hover{ About Gone Country "Gone Country" is a song written by Bob McDill and recorded by American country music artist Alan Jackson. If the lyrics are in a long line, first paste to Microsoft Word # 71; Lyrics to When I'm Gone by The Carter Family from the Country Folk: Worried Man Blues album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! Copy and paste lyrics and chords to the html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a {}.Navigation a:link, html.mobile .Navigation a:link{color:#FFFF00; }html.mobile .Navigation a:hover{ to download Classic Country MP3s Their recordings of songs as "Wabash Cannonball", "Can the Circle Be Unbroken", "Wildwood Flower" and "Keep On the Sunny Side" made them country standards. I'm Gone Lyrics. }} # 86; It has been described as an Appalachian folk song. }html.mobile #PageWrapper .Navigation h3{ # 52; Here". These country classic song lyrics are the property of the respective artist, authors and labels, they are intended solely for educational purposes and private study only. Carrie Underwood, Tap BPM - Beats Per Minute & Tempo Calculator, Find the #1 Best-Selling Fiction Book the Day You Were Born. var https_page=0 Gone West's I'm Never Getting … }@media (max-width:768px) {#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:visited{ Bluegrass Gospel Songs; Brother Duets; Early Country Songs; Old Time Songs; What’s New; Contact; FAQ; Contribute; Search for: When I’m Gone… }}.Navigation a, html.mobile .Navigation a{font-weight:bold;font-size:14px;font-family:AvantGardeRegular;font-family:AvantGardeRegular;background-image:url("/sd/image-files/navimage.gif"); ; 1891-1960), his wife, Sara … }html.mobile .Navigation a:link{ }@media (max-width:768px) {.Navigation a:visited{ }html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a:hover{ }}#PageWrapper .Navigation h3, html.mobile #PageWrapper .Navigation h3{border-color:#FFFFFF;border-style:solid;background-color:#FFFFFF;font-family:Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif;text-align:left;font-size:14px;color:#000000;font-weight:bold; # 68; var https_page=0 Here". }}#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:visited, html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a:visited{color:#FFFF00; # 33; Country # 58; # 92; The lyrics echo the words she wanted so desperately to hear from her mother before she died. }}.Navigation a:visited, html.mobile .Navigation a:visited{color:#FFFF00; # 63; If you want to change the "When I'm Gone" and "Josephine" served as the album's first two singles and were simultaneously released to radio before the album, though neither charted. }html.mobile .Navigation h3{ html.mobile .Navigation a, line-height:26px;} I'm Gone by Trace Adkins is a country song from the album Something's Going On and was released in the spring of 2017. Easy }}@media (max-width:447px) {#PageWrapper div.Navigation a{ }html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a:hover{ Print When I'm Gone lyrics and chords, take your time and enjoy this old song. If the lyrics are in a long line, first paste to Microsoft Word }}#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:hover, html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a:hover{color:#FFFF00; The original group consisted of Alvin Pleasant Delaney Carter (A.P. Low "It's no secret I've got an adventurous side. (function(d,id){if(d.getElementById(id)){return;}var s=d.createElement('script');s.async=true;s.defer=true;s.src="/ssjs/ldr.js";s.id=id;d.getElementsByTagName('head')[0].appendChild(s);})(document,'_ss_ldr_script'); If you want He … # 40; # 73; # 54; You're gonna miss me when I'm gone You're gonna miss me when I'm gone … }@media (max-width:768px) {.Navigation a{ }html.mobile .Navigation a:visited{ and Country Gospel Cds. The song was performed by Joey + Rory. # 8; Don't you go crying for me when I'm gone Cause I'm gonna come back as a country song [Chorus:] I'll be playing all night in every honky tonk bar In the middle of a fiddle and a steel guitar I'm hoping when the good Lord calls me home I'm gonna come back as a country song. (function(d,id){if(d.getElementById(id)){return;}var s=d.createElement('script');s.async=true;s.defer=true;s.src="/ssjs/ldr.js";s.id=id;d.getElementsByTagName('head')[0].appendChild(s);})(document,'_ss_ldr_script'); Classic Country Music Lyrics home | Marty Robbins lyrics. They were the first vocal group to become country music stars. # 14; # 37; # 3; # 6; # 94; (adsbygoogle=window.adsbygoogle||[]).push({});           2. ▼  Select Rank Below }}#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:hover, html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a:hover{color:#FFFF00; Gone Country Lyrics: She's been playing in a room on the strip for ten years in Vegas / Every night she looks in the mirror and she only ages / She's been readin' about Nashville and all the records That’s right – the “Cup Song” isn’t new. Listen to Gone West's song below. }@media (max-width:768px) {.Navigation h3{ # 59; # 89; The single reached the Billboard Country Airplay chart. # 38; }}@media (max-width:447px) {.Navigation a{ }@media (max-width:768px) {#PageWrapper .Navigation h3{ "Key" on any song, click purposes and private study only. When I'm Gone by Craig Morgan is a country song from the album A Whole Lot More To Me. }@media (max-width:768px) {#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:hover{ #PageWrapper div.Navigation a { height:26px; }@media (max-width:768px) {#PageWrapper .Navigation h3{ Bill Monroe Songs; Flatt and Scruggs Songs; Stanley Brothers Songs; Jimmy Martin Songs; Larry Sparks Songs ; Collections. # 81; # 79; }@media (max-width:768px) {#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:link{ /* CSS for Text Nav */.Navigation h3, html.mobile .Navigation h3{border-color:#FFFFFF;border-style:solid;background-color:#FFFFFF;font-family:Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif;text-align:left;font-size:14px;color:#000000;font-weight:bold; if(typeof recaptcha_callbackings!=="undefined"){SS_PARAMS.recaptcha_callbackings=recaptcha_callbackings||[]}; # 5; # 85; # 48; }html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a:link{ }}.Navigation a, html.mobile .Navigation a{font-weight:bold;font-size:14px;font-family:AvantGardeRegular;font-family:AvantGardeRegular;background-image:url("/sd/image-files/navimage.gif"); }}@media (max-width:447px) {#PageWrapper .Navigation h3{ Trace Adkins' I'm Gone lyrics were written by Max T. Barnes and Craig Campbell. pretty song by Marty Robbins. }html.mobile .Navigation a:link{ quick search of Classic Country Music lyrics website. But more than anything else, I want to be … Kenny Chesney with Grace Potter, What I Never Knew I Always Wanted - var SS_PARAMS={pinterest_enabled:false,googleplus1_on_page:false,socializeit_onpage:false};.g-recaptcha{display:inline-block}.recaptcha_wrapper{text-align:center} Become A Better Singer In Only 30 Days, With Easy Video Lessons! prices on Books, Kindles And I'd have to say it'd be Heaven to me Watching neon … This software was developed by John Logue. # 32; or a similar word processor, then recopy and paste to key changer. }@media (max-width:768px) {body #PageWrapper div.Navigation h3{ html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a {}.Navigation a:link, html.mobile .Navigation a:link{color:#FFFF00; When I'm Gone lyrics and chords These country classic song lyrics are the property of the respective artist, authors and labels, they are intended solely for educational purposes and private study only. As with that album's first two singles ("Summertime Blues" and "Livin' on Love"), "Gone Country" reached the top of the Billboard Hot Country Singles & Tracks (now Hot Country … More than 50 of his singles have appeared on Billboard's list of the "Top 30 Country Songs". # 12; Copy and paste lyrics and chords to the }@media (max-width:768px) {#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:visited{ ▼  Select Chart Below The Carter Family was a country music group that performed and recorded between 1927 and 1943. Country Gospel MP3s In late 2015, due to a spike in sales for "When I'm Gone" after the video was featured in some press about Joey + Rory, it managed to enter the Billboard Hot Country Songs … # 55; But you'll be okay on that first day when I'm gone. (function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){(i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o),m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m)})(window,document,'script','//www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga');ga('create','UA-62745384-1','auto');ga('send','pageview'); Type in an artist's name or song title in the space above for a }@media (max-width:768px) {#PageWrapper div.Navigation a{ # 24; you hear this one, you're gonna want to learn to play and sing it. # 44; }}@media (max-width:447px) {.Navigation a:hover{ Watch the music video and discover trivia about this classic Country song now. }html.mobile #PageWrapper .Navigation h3{ }}@media (max-width:447px) {.Navigation a:hover{ # 78; This software was developed by John Logue. The chords provided are my interpretation and their accuracy is not guaranteed. I'm Gone by Dolly Parton is a song from the album Halos & Horns and was released in 2003. song. # 88; or a similar word processor, then recopy and paste to key changer. bannertext.shtml # 65; # 35; }@media (max-width:768px) {.Navigation a:hover{ When # 20; Their music had a profound impact on later bluegrass, country, pop and rock musicians, as well as on the U.S. folk revival of the 1960s. And every star will take it's place In … Emily Ann Roberts - She's Got You When I'm Gone was the #73 song in 2015 in the Country charts. # 56; }}.Navigation a, key changer, select the key you want, then click the button "Click "Key" on any song. artist, authors and labels, they are intended solely for educational }}#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:link, html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a:link{color:#FFFF00; Country Music Cds (adsbygoogle=window.adsbygoogle||[]).push({}); # 51; It was released in November 1994 as the third single from his fourth studio album, Who I Am. # 41; # 1; }html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a:visited{ Country Songs 2017 Top Country Songs … The song “When I’m Gone” is indeed a heartbreaking yet beautiful song. # 97; # 76; }}#PageWrapper div.Navigation a, html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a{font-weight:bold;font-size:14px;font-family:AvantGardeRegular;font-family:AvantGardeRegular;background-image:url("/sd/image-files/navimage.gif"); 2012 Preview SONG TIME When I'm Gone. It needed a line between the quirky “retired” and the closing “When I’m gone,” and it was a crucial gap. You're gonna love this one, it's easy to }}.Navigation a, # 17; Ad-Free Lyrics for Traditional Bluegrass and Early Country Songs. # 34; most only $.99 or less. # 21; # 70; # 11; Now, this article will tell the story behind it. # 87; # 91; }}@media (max-width:447px) {body #PageWrapper div.Navigation h3{ }@media (max-width:768px) {body #PageWrapper div.Navigation h3{ }html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a:visited{ # 31; for the easiest way possible. and The (adsbygoogle=window.adsbygoogle||[]).push({}); The moving 2012 tune “When I’m Gone” was written by Joey Feek ‘s friend Sandy Lawrence as she was losing her own mother. # 96; }}@media (max-width:447px) {#PageWrapper .Navigation h3{ # 80; # 19; # 90; Menu. The official music video for I'm Gone premiered on YouTube on Friday the 6th of June 2003. (Source) Original “When I’m Gone… # 53; # 9; key changer, select the key you want, then click the button "Click # 100; }html.mobile .Navigation a:hover{ # 25; }@media (max-width:768px) {#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:link{ # 66; While auditioning for The Barden Bellas in Pitch Perfect Anna Kendrick grabbed a cup, and proceeded to revive an old country song recorded in 1931. These country classic song lyrics are the property of the respective (Refrain 2) When I’m gone When I’m gone You’re gonna miss me when I’m gone You’re gonna miss me by my walk You’re gonna miss me by my talk, oh You’re gonna miss me when I’m gone Quand je serai partie quand je serai partie je vais te manquer quand je serai partie ma façon de marcher te manquera ma façon de parler te … Comment below with facts and trivia about the song and we may include it in our song facts! # 16; }@media (max-width:768px) {.Navigation a:hover{ here }}@media (max-width:447px) {#PageWrapper div.Navigation a{ Listen to Dolly Parton's song below. # 93; In 1995 the #28 Country song in the charts was You're Gonna Miss Me When I'm Gone by Brooks & Dunn. The Carter Family, one of country music’s earliest superstar acts, first recorded “When I’m Gone” on Monday, May 25, 1931. This track which Joey Feek takes the lead on singing was written from the perspective of someone who is dying and telling her loved one that they will be okay. }html.mobile body #PageWrapper div.Navigation h3{ 3:54 PREVIEW Josephine. Listen to Trace Adkins' song above. # 46; 5:21 PREVIEW 2 Songs… Of Jackson's entries, 35 were number-one hits, with 50 in the Top 10. }html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a{ }}@media (max-width:447px) {#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:hover{ }}.Navigation a:visited, html.mobile .Navigation a:visited{color:#FFFF00; # 42; “The line before the title is almost the most important line in the song … }}body #PageWrapper div.Navigation h3, html.mobile body #PageWrapper div.Navigation h3{border-color:#FFFFFF;border-style:solid;background-color:#FFFFFF;font-family:Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif;text-align:left;font-size:14px;color:#000000;font-weight:bold; to change the chords are simple with a slow beautiful melody, it's a relative unknown # 36; }}#PageWrapper .Navigation h3, html.mobile #PageWrapper .Navigation h3{border-color:#FFFFFF;border-style:solid;background-color:#FFFFFF;font-family:Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif;text-align:left;font-size:14px;color:#000000;font-weight:bold; When The chords provided are my Share; Tweet; Email; The official music video for I'm Gone premiered on YouTube at the end of March 2017. }}@media (max-width:447px) {.Navigation h3{ for the easiest way possible. # 4; When I'm Gone by Craig Morgan is a song from the album A Whole Lot More to Me and reached the Billboard Country Airplay Songs. Now, this article will tell the story behind it. # 73 # 49; He has recorded 14 studio albums, three Greatest Hits albums, two Christmas albums, one Gospel album and several compilations, all on the Arista Nashville label. }}#PageWrapper div.Navigation a, html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a{font-weight:bold;font-size:14px;font-family:AvantGardeRegular;font-family:AvantGardeRegular;background-image:url("/sd/image-files/navimage.gif"); }@media (max-width:768px) {.Navigation h3{ or a similar word processor, then recopy and paste to key changer. When I'm Goneby Billy Ray Cyrusis a country song from the album It Won't Be the Lastand was released in the fall of 1993. # 69; }@media (max-width:768px) {.Navigation a:link{ Bluegrass Lyrics; Songs by Artist. }}#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:link, html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a:link{color:#FFFF00;