The review nails it. Reviews. A member has requested an additional review for this product Write a user review Cons The somewhat haphazard placement of wear. The only thing I didn't like were the "locking" tuners....a pain to change strings. Played through Victory Sheriff 22 and a 1x12 cab with Celestion Creamback 65 The Vintage V6 Series features the new Wilkinson® WVC original specification vibrato featuring authentic bent steel saddles for that classic sparkle and tone, precision machined pivot points for total “return to pitch” accuracy, and a stagger drilled sustain block to prevent string hang-up. Our Verdict. Reassuring weight. SonoTone Vintage Strings. View Similar Amazon US. 0114 362 7777 Mon-Sat 10am-5pm. Issue #38. Every now and then you find a low priced guitar that just is a real instrument. Review. All user reviews for the Vintage Icon VS6. It’s quite quiet, though a little louder than Topre. England and Wales company registration number 2008885. The sound of the Vintage V6 is very close to Eric Johnson with upper neck pickup and middle neck / middle and slightly shrill bridge pickup. Review. Our Verdict. Request a new review. Vintage V6 Icon is one of the best copies available nowadays, at least in my country. Its period-correct appointments included vintage-style tuners (Photo 2). Vintage Icon V6 - Boulevard Black Great looking, great sounding, great to play and all at an unbelievably competitive price!! A friend of mine has the Peter Green Les Paul. The price, the vintage look, finish, and quality tone of this guitar will be a big winner for everybody. Please refresh the page and try again. Make an Offer. The Micro Dark from Orange is tiny, less than six inches tall! Icon V6, STC-Shaped Guitar from Vintage in the Icon series. Terms Of Use. Vintage Vintage V62 Reissued 4.50 out of 5 based on 1 ratings . North Hollywood, CA, United States. Its sound has the heart and soul of a thousand gigs in it and you can feel it when you play it. Crafted from an American alder body, maple neck, and lignum rosa fingerboard, the Vintage V6 produce full-bodied tones with a beautifully bright and mellow character. Any idea what kind of sound the V6 might offer at all? It has a sort of bassiness to it that I really like. ... Vintage V6 Thomas Blug Signature Electric Guitar ~ 'Summer of love' RRP £529.00. Here's a quick look at the affordable strat from Vintage. Item Code: V6CAB. The fretwork is amazing as are the necks and the hardware is pretty solid. I unpacked it and did a little picking, and boy, was I pleasantly surprised. powered by . Bath Kelvin's Corner. /* Add your own Mailchimp form style overrides in your site stylesheet or in this style block. Its bright and characterful mids are harmonically rich. In magazzino 1 Articolo Be the first to write your review! All Rights Reserved Pros Great note definition. Shares. Sure, the headstock's different - it's more of an S-style silhouette - but the guitar's profile and semi-hollow chambered body reveal the Thinline '72 Tele as the chief inspiration. $500 + $50 Shipping. Product Manager Rick Taylor. sounded really great! Vintage V6M24 deals. It looks old-school, with the glitzy chintz of a pearloid pickguard, while the flame-maple veneer adds an uptown aesthetic that belies the price tag. Cons Nothing that's a deal breaker. I can imagine it can sound way better with Mules in it. The Vintage V6 ICON could save 20 years of your life! The only downside: weighs a ton, too heavy for me. The Vintage V6 offers an extraordinarily high level of specification, with many built-in custom shop level features. Headstock: Classic Vintage headstock design for balance and visual appeal. 589. Please try again later. It really growls for lead work. Yeah, for now. What’s interesting on this model is that the middle pickup has some kind of voodoo vibe going on—it really sounds better than almost any other Strat middle pickup I’ve heard. 12/05/2008. It was the first day of a 30-day auction, so I didn’t expect a response right away. #mc_embed_signup{background:#fff; clear:left; font:14px Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif; width:100%;} I offered the seller $275. Classified Ads. Price engine. Vintage V6 ReIssued Electric Guitar ~ Candy Apple Blue. 1 user review on Vintage Icon V6. Visit our corporate site. Nothing gives off that unique, so-cool vibe like the Vintage V6 ICON. A few months later on eBay I saw this distressed Icon V6 Strat-style guitar in antique off-white (Photo 1) for $350 with free shipping. Vintage Reissued Series V72HFTB deals. (The going price for these was between $400 and $600 new.) All Vintage V6’s offer an extraordinarily high level of specification including the revered Wilkinson WVC original specification vibrato featuring authentic bent steel saddles for that classic sparkle and tone; precision machined pivot points for total ‘return to pitch’ accuracy and a stagger-drilled sustain block to prevent string hang-up. And yet there are concessions to modernity, such as the military-grade minimalism of the tailpiece and the relatively unobtrusive heel. Privacy Policy | Review. This is a proper instrument and, irrespective of your stance on the whole ageing concept, the price of £299 compares favourably indeed with the Epiphone LP100. On PremierGuitar.com, "Sponsored Content" refers to articles, videos, or audio recordings that are produced or curated by an advertiser but that, Will Ray’s Bottom Feeder: Scoring a King T-Stang, Will Ray’s Bottom Feeder: Bohemian “Old Glory” Oil-Can Guitar, Will Ray’s Bottom Feeder: Cozart “Custom Shack” T-Style, Will Ray’s Bottom Feeder: Vintage Icon V132, Will Ray's Bottom Feeder: Bending the Rules with a Gretsch G2655, Will Ray's Bottom Feeder: Cozart 12-String S-Style, SNAMM '15 - Vintage Guitars Lemon Drop, V6 Icon, & V100MU Demos, Will Ray's Bottom Feeder: Douglas T-Style, Will Ray's Bottom Feeder: Cozart Serape T-style, 1. Read Vintage V6 reviews and Vintage V6 ratings – Buy Vintage V6 with confidence on AliExpress! Make sure to check out the reviews but first of all press the red button below to see if it fits your music taste. There's a Strat-shaped model with 3 P-90 style pickups that pops up every few weeks, but I haven't tried one in person. booklover. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Vintage presents ST Models Reissued V6MSSB.If you are on the lookout for electric guitars or guitars and basses in general, then this may be a fitting choice. It’s rare I receive a guitar that I don’t have to adjust anything on, but this was one. It feels like it's rooted in both worlds where, say, an Epiphone Blueshawk is more of a throwback, while Squier's Vintage Modified '72 Tele Thinline is more period-appropriate. SonoTone Debuts Vintage Series Premium Electric Guitar & Bass Strings. Spend some time with the V72 and a pattern emerges. A member has requested an additional review for this product Write a user review Solid, great handler, strong (for the time and the money) performer. It has the Tele-esque twang and great note definition, no matter what pickup you're switched to - bridge, neck, or both. Our Verdict. Vintage Icon V100 deals. Within a year I had been outbid on several black V6 Icons and that bummed me out. Several years later I wondered what one of their Strat-style guitars would be like, so I went to eBay to look around. Vintage Vintage V6 Reissued has 0 ratings (Score 0 out of 5 based on 0 ratings ).. Disclaimer. i think you cant to something wrong with buying that strat! Vintage V6M24 deals. There was a problem. Review. 589. (The going price for these was between $400 and $600 new.). Vintage V6M24VG Rock Series... Amazon . © Excellent guitars overall. Cons Reviewed finish won't be for all. Vintage V6 Reissued Series Fillmore' Reverse Headstock Electric Guitar - Olympic White It’s true that the best guitars are built from the inside out, and Vintage enjoys a well-earned reputation for building great vintage electric guitars. francois.flourens's review - Vintage Icon V6 + Vintage Icon V6. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Distressed Vintage ICON V6 V6MRLB Series Electric Guitars at Amazon.com. 00 Very Good. A few months later on eBay I saw this distressed Icon V6 Strat-style guitar in antique off-white (Photo 1) for $350 with free shipping. This is a vintage-style 60% keyboard, with fantastic, classically-styled keycaps, dip switch customization, a ton of switch options (including Cherry and Matias), and a very basic, plain design. And the FM radio did suck. Review - Vintage V6MR Thomas Blug signature ICON series guitar - Guitar Buyer magazine. The Vintage V6JV is available in brand new, eye-catching Candy Apple Red and Candy Apple Blue paint finishes on both body and headstock, perfectly complementing the guitar’s maple neck and 22 … All rights reserved. only problem was: it was out of tune very often, but maybe that was only a les paul problem... the vintage strat looks really great. But that V6 is nice–and in 1972, this car, while not as quick or refined as a 240Z was probably about $1000 or more less, and had room for four. It seems to me that using the name Vintage would render web searches for the brand name difficult, sort of like finding songs by The The. The Vintage VS6 has shown to be one of Vintage Guitars best and most popular electric models. Haven't played one but around here they are considered good value for money. After a while the seller lowered it to “$325 or Best Offer.” Ah—the old “or best offer” had appeared, and this bottom feeder was going to take full advantage of it! An adjustable, ‘vintage bend’ push-in arm completes this definitive vibrato … Vintage Guitars V6 Electric Guitars. Our members also liked: Epiphone SG Special; Epiphone G-400 Pro; Ibanez AR325; Sort by. He understands the art of designing great pickups, tremolos, and bridges. Featured ListingView Listing. JVC KD-V6 Cassette Deck Review JVC KD-V6 Designed to appeal to audiophiles who seek an above-average combination of performance and features, the JVC KD-V6 is a three-head, single-capstan cassette deck with both Dolby B and Dolby C noise reduction, memory-play functions, and an unusual digital peak-level display. It’s true to say that the best guitars are built from the inside out, and Vintage enjoys a well-earned reputation for building great guitars. 7. The sound is relaxing to listen to. $458.95. The Vintage V6SSB Electric Guitar, Sunset Sunburst...Soulful, Sweet-Toned, Articulate. Vintage Vintage V6 Reissued has 0 ratings (Score 0 out of 5 based on 0 ratings ).. Disclaimer. The new Vintage signature model has a few tricks up its sleeve, not to mention an attention-grabbing distressed finish. Got a good deal—$3,900, if I recall. Issue #75. Thank you for signing up to Musicradar. Buy New. Peter Green / … 00 Vintage Guitars V6 Fillmore Electric Guitar - Laguna Blue $449.00 $ 449 . Vintage V6 Thomas Blug Signature Electric Guitar. Call Guitar Wishes store for more info. The Reissued Series from Brit brand Vintage is about revisiting classic electric guitar styles to inspire new instruments. Preferred Seller. Vintage Icon V6 review. I really wanted one. Pots are budget and need a replacement. I owned a 1959 Strat which I had to sell due to an emergency. I really wanted one. The Swedish Guitar Nerd reviewing the Vintage V6MRBK electric guitar www.facebook.com/swedishguitarnerd Preferred Seller. Brand New . A set of Wilkinson Deluxe tuners - their design in the classic Kluson style - helps maintain the vintage vibe and keep things in order. Legendary guitar inventor Trev Wilkinson was part of the company, so I took notice. You will receive a verification email shortly. Your Pedalboards 2020: Part Deux, 2. OVERALL OPINION The violin is Chinese but the overall balance is very good because of its so close strats with a "dirty" side and clear that we love with the experience. Quick Responder. La Vintage V6 Icon Series Thomas Blug a tout d’une véritable Strato. The VS6 SG comes fully equipped with genuine Wilkinson parts, which was introduced into their fantastic new line up of Vintage Electric Guitars. And it sounded like a ’60s Strat when plugged into an amp. His pickups are some of the best-sounding ones out there. Quick Shipper. I was originally looking for a black Vintage Icon, but this one will do just fine, thank you. The V72 walks a line between the past and the present. £299; By Simon Bradley 01 November 2007. Bottom Feeder Tip #776: It never hurts to make a best-offer bid on something you want—and the sooner, the better! £299; By Simon Bradley 01 November 2007. Pros Fantastic price. Olympia Washington, WA, United States. i am thinking about buying one of them too! Quick Responder. Within a year I had been outbid on several black V6 Icons and that bummed me out. Cons Reviewed finish won't be for all. Vintage V6 ICON. The neck played a lot like my old ’64 Fender Strat, and the pickups were punchy and vintage-sounding. Buy Vintage V6 Reissued Electric Guitar - Vintage White. I have two Fender Strats now but never play them after hearing and playing this guitar. Capital City Guitars .