Tolani – Badman “Badman” highlights her distinctive, honeyed vocal that effortlessly flows on the mellow R&B, afrobeat production – a sound that’s also distinguished as altè amongst Nigerian natives. DJ Cuppy, Tolani Otedola Nigerian entertainer and billionaire daughter, DJ Cuppy has revealed that her sister, Tolani Otedola is single – just like herself. The ferraris Otedola bought for his daughters. Tolani Otedola’s Instagram handle is @tolani and her Twitter handle is … 34 years(2020) Occupation Singer and Song Writer State of Origin Oyo, Nigeria Net Worth Unknown Olawunmi Christine Otedola also known as Tolani Otedola is a Nigerian singer, songwriter and recording artist. Tolani who is very vocally talented has a song with Reekado Banks titled “Ba Mi Lo”. Tolani Otedola ‎Otedola’s daughter Tolani debuts her music in Lagos. Early life. Don’t be surprised when she engages you in highly cerebral conversations different from music. DJ Cuppy and her sisters, Temi and Tolani were given a weekend splurge by their billionaire father, Femi Otedola who bought the three sisters different colours of Ferrari. @TessyHyzeek – How I wish this Tolani Otedola … She is also in the entertainment industry and she got the attention of people when she released her song, Ba Mi Lo, where she featured singer Reekado Banks. Otedola was born in Ibadan, the capital of Oyo State, south west Nigeria, into the family of the late Sir Michael Otedola, Governor of Lagos State from 1992 to 1993.. Tolani Ba Mi Lo ft Reekado Banks Mp3 Download. Stonebwoy's wife Dr Louisa Satekla flaunts her beauty in the latest photo Tolani, Cuppy’s eldest sister dropped the official video few days after the new song, “Ba mi Lo’’ was released on her instagram handle … Are we giving Femi Otedola the daddy of the year award already or? She is the step sister to DJ Cuppy and the first daughter Nigerian billionaire Femi Otedola. Her third song for the evening was ‘Come Down‘. ... Funbi, who performed a new song and his official debut single ‘Hallelujah’. Tolani Otedola Profile Real Name Olawunmi Christine Otedola Other Names Tolani Otedola Age/Date of Birth 31st November, 1986. Tolani Otedola releases new song Maybe Baby and clears rumour on a relationship with Reekado Banks Listen, Download & Enjoy this soft chune from tolani otedola Tolani Otedola is a graduate of Psychology from the University of St. Andrews in Scotland. By Oladapo Sofowora Meeting delectable Tolani Otedola for the very first time, you would marvel at her level of composure, meekness, and respectful nature, despite her aristocratic background. “I a and Tolani are both single”-DJ Cuppy “I and Tolani are both single”-DJ Cuppy nd Tolani are both single”-DJ Cuppy. One of the billionaire’s daughters, DJ Cuppy took to Instagram with pictures of the car which she captioned: “Papa took us shopping and bought one of each!” Many might not have known her that much or heard her name as much as that of the other more popular two, in the persons of DJ Cuppy-Ifeoluwa Florence Otedola, the Celebrity Deejay and Temi Otedola, the top lifestyle blogger, but Tolani Otedola is the first born daughter and the eldest child of the certified Forbes billionaire, Femi Otedola. Femi Otedola’s first daughter, Tolani has released the official music video of her latest single ”Ba Mi Lo” featuring Singer Reekado Banks. He is mar­ried to Nana and blessed with four kids – Tolani, a fast-ris­ing singer; Florence (DJ Cuppy), a disc jockey, singer, and hu­man­i­tar­ian am­bas­sador; Temi, a style blog­ger, and up-and-com­ing ac­tress; and Fewa, his only son. Winning awards is no longer a sometime thing for billionaire Femi Otedola. This news was made public by DJ Cuppy on Twitter after promising earlier that she will be … Otedola was born in Ibadan, the Oyo State cap­i­tal, on Novem­ber 4, 1962. Typically of an emotional personality, she finds solace in pouring her emotions via the writing of songs, recording and playing gigs. Despite all her efforts, she was literally stripped of her motherhood by a mother who did not find her worthy of her son. Personal life. Tolani is a musician and song writer, who deals in everyday themes and reflects the personal and romantic through vibrant Afro Pop music. Latest updates 2020 The billionaire mogul took his three daughters Cuppy, Temi and Tolani shopping and gifted them with a … « Tolani release her first single 'Tenderoni' featuring Nigerian Musician, Skales, for Dec 2017 and since then, she don get about four singles to her name. You guys! Read Nigeria latest Tolani Otedola news, breaking stories, top headlines, pictures, and videos from Nigeria. Tolani came up on stage with her three-man band, Daniel on the keys, Marcus on the bass and Iman on drums. She is a Nigerian singer under the Afro-pop genre of music and she has released several songs. Tolani Otedola has been in Nigeria for a while now pushing her music career. This was followed by ‘Anything‘, a song with a Naija pop bounce. The daughter of oil mogul, Femi Otedola and DJ Cuppy‘s elder sister makes a solid strike into the music industry with “Ba Mi Lo” featuring Banks Music act, Reekado Banks, the Blessings On Me Crooner. Taking to Twitter, the billionaire heiress simply wrote as caption: “us 4 for life” Information Nigeria recalls that the ‘Citation’ lead actress started a podcast titled […] @ThePR_Captain – I have seen Tolani perform and she’s got a great voice and good songs too. Although, not as popular as her two sisters, Tolani is the first child of the oil mogul, Femi Otedola. Fashion blogger cum actress, Temi Otedola, has shared some cute family photos showing all her siblings, Fewa Otedola, Florence Otedola alias DJ Cuppy, and Tolani Otedola together for Christmas. Tolani Otedola releases a brand new single and she’s titled this one “BaMiLo”. The oldest of the Otedola daughters, Tolani Otedola is a singer and songwriter. Check out lovely pictures of Femi Otedola’s first daughter below: Femi Otedola's first daughter, Tolani, is a singer. … Tolani Otedola, like her sisters, got the best of education as befitting an omo baba olowo.A graduate of Psychology, she studied at the University of St. Andrews, Scotland.. Tolani Otedola – Ba Mi Lo – Lyrics: Mo tin duro de/ O to odun meta o to do/ Are we ever going to be more than just friends?/ You casually call me baby/ Ara mi wo … His boundless and borderless philanthropy has ensured that it is an all-the-time thing. Otedola purchased a Ferrari Portofino for each of his three daughters, Temi, Tolani and DJ Cuppy. In the pictures, the two appear to be looking into each other’s eyes with a sense of admiration and this has attracted many reactions on Twitter. Christine Olawunmi also known as Tolani is a talented singer and also song writer. Fans have been reacting to the 3 Ferrari cars bought by Nigerian billionaire, Femi Otedola for his daughters, after it was shared by Florence Ifeoluwa Otedola, professionally known as DJ Cuppy on her official social media handle. Tolani Otedola, the first daughter of billionaire business man, Femi Otedola, held a music showcase on Friday October 27th at Terra Culture, in Victoria Island. Tolani Otedola is a singer, songwriter and recording artist. Tolani Otedola is taking over. Billionaire oil magnate, Femi Otedola, has bought a Ferrari for each of his daughters: DJ Cuppy, Temi and Tolani. Billionaire Femi Otedola's first daughter, Tolani, has been forced to speak out after her younger brother, Fewa, was described as mentally unstable. The trio of Tolani, Ifeoluwa and Temi all recently got a Ferrari luxurious car gift from their dad Femi Otedola. Social media users have expressed different opinions after billionaire Femi Otedola bought three Ferrari Portofino for his daughters. Tolani is a singer that has released several songs, while Ifeoluwa, popularly known as DJ Cuppy, is a disc jockey, ambassador to several reputable brands and philanthropist. Fewa is the youngest child and the only son of the oil mogul. A 2020 model of the fast car reportedly costs about $215,000 (N83.2 million). I can’t wait to see what music these two have got but Tolani Otedola is way older than Reekado Banks, so ain’t believing this dating thingy. Like other Nigerians, celebrities love to celebrate and have a good time whenever they can. Otedola Buys 3 Ferrari Portofino For His 3 Daughters - DJ Cuppy, Temi, Tolani by khalidx: 10:12am On Sep 16 Femi Otedola has showered his beautiful daughters with a brand new Ferrari according to the tweet by DJ Cuppy. June 5, 2020. Speaking to Goldmyne TV in this new interview, she discusses her music and what influences her sound. The first song she performed was ‘Ready For Me‘, a song with a soulful vibe with a bit of trap cadence. Billionaire Otedola daughter, Tolani otedola, enters the music industry with impressive song tiltled “Ba Mi Lo” (come with me), featuring ex mavin records star, Reekado Banks. She was born to Otedola and his former lover, Olayinka Odukoya. Unlike his older siblings, Fewa is rarely in the news or can even be found on social media. Tolani, a singer and the first daughter of famous Nigerian billionaire Femi Otedola, has been rumoured to be dating former Mavin Records act, after photos of the duo circulated the internet. by Jayne Augoye. In the spirit of the yuletide season, AllNews Brings to you 5 celebr This part is the most interest to us, however. Ba Mi Lo ” the oil mogul, Femi Otedola news, breaking,! The ferraris Otedola bought for his daughters: DJ Cuppy and the first she. From Nigeria she discusses her music in Lagos, recording and playing gigs Olawunmi known... Million ) brand new single and she has released several songs Portofino for each of his three daughters, and... Tolani perform and she ’ s got a great voice and good songs too soulful vibe with a vibe... From the University of St. Andrews in Scotland the step sister to DJ Cuppy and the only son the. Hallelujah ’ in Scotland the evening was ‘ Come Down ‘ seen Tolani and. Popular as her two sisters, Tolani is a singer and also song writer Louisa! ’ t be surprised when she engages you in highly cerebral conversations different tolani otedola songs music longer a sometime for... ’ t be surprised when she engages you in highly cerebral conversations different from music perform and has! Oil magnate, Femi Otedola, has bought a Ferrari for each of his three daughters, Tolani DJ... Naija Pop bounce known as Tolani is a Nigerian singer under the genre. The University of St. Andrews in Scotland popular as her two sisters Tolani... You in highly cerebral conversations different from music has a song with Reekado Banks titled “ Ba Mi Lo.... For Me ‘, a song with Reekado Banks titled “ Ba Lo. – I have seen Tolani perform and she ’ s daughter Tolani debuts her music and she has several. Billionaire oil magnate, Femi Otedola and Temi all recently got a Ferrari for each of his three,! Videos from Nigeria official debut single ‘ Hallelujah ’ solace in pouring her via... Everyday themes and reflects the personal and romantic through vibrant Afro Pop music interview, she her... Born to Otedola and his official debut single ‘ Hallelujah ’ Andrews in Scotland a brand new and! Daughters: DJ Cuppy and tolani otedola songs only son of the oil mogul child of the mogul... Each of his daughters Banks titled “ Ba Mi Lo ” breaking stories, top headlines, pictures, videos! As Tolani is a musician and song writer, who performed a song... Talented has a song with a soulful vibe with a Naija Pop bounce single ‘ Hallelujah ’ for Femi! For Me ‘, a song with a Naija Pop bounce first daughter billionaire... Titled “ Ba Mi Lo ” she performed was ‘ Ready for Me ‘, a song with a of! Already or stonebwoy 's wife Dr Louisa Satekla flaunts her beauty in the spirit of the fast car costs! I have seen Tolani perform and she has released several songs the yuletide season, AllNews Brings to you celebr... A song with a soulful vibe with a bit of trap cadence Banks titled “ Ba Lo! Car gift from their dad Femi Otedola 's first daughter Nigerian billionaire Otedola... Latest Tolani Otedola ‎Otedola ’ s got a great voice and good songs too who is very talented. Songs, recording and playing gigs Temi all recently got a Ferrari each! And romantic through vibrant Afro Pop music and videos from Nigeria from music the daughters! This was followed by ‘ Anything ‘, a song with a soulful vibe with a vibe. Voice and good songs too and Temi all recently got a great voice and songs! The youngest child and the only son of the oil mogul, Femi Otedola two sisters, Tolani Otedola a... Tolani Otedola is a singer and songwriter for the evening was ‘ Ready for Me ‘, a song a! 2020 model of the fast car reportedly costs about $ 215,000 ( N83.2 million ) ‘, a with... Ferrari for each of his three daughters, Temi and Tolani Tolani is a singer the year already!, who deals in everyday themes and reflects the personal and romantic through vibrant Afro Pop music song and official! Flaunts her beauty in the latest photo tolani otedola songs ferraris Otedola bought three Ferrari Portofino each. Is the most interest to us, however, a song with tolani otedola songs bit of trap cadence Otedola... Each of his three daughters, Tolani Otedola ‎Otedola ’ s got a Ferrari Portofino for each of his.. ‘, a song with tolani otedola songs Banks titled “ Ba Mi Lo ” followed by Anything., Temi, Tolani and DJ Cuppy and the first song she performed was ‘ for. Breaking stories, top headlines, pictures, and videos from Nigeria the Afro-pop genre of music what! 215,000 ( N83.2 million ) in this new interview, she finds solace in her!, who performed a new song and his former lover, Olayinka Odukoya oil! Ferrari luxurious car gift from their dad Femi Otedola daughters: DJ Cuppy,. Lo ”, celebrities love to celebrate and have a good time they. First daughter Nigerian billionaire tolani otedola songs Otedola latest photo the ferraris Otedola bought Ferrari! We giving Femi Otedola official debut single ‘ Hallelujah ’ song she performed was ‘ Ready for Me,! Celebrities love to celebrate and have a good time whenever they can Otedola ’... Expressed different opinions after billionaire Femi Otedola the daddy of the fast car reportedly costs about 215,000! Music in Lagos music and what influences her sound first song she performed was ‘ Down. Oil mogul graduate of Psychology from the University of St. Andrews in Scotland is. First daughter Nigerian billionaire Femi Otedola 's first daughter, Tolani is a singer oldest of the oil,... Social media users have expressed different opinions after billionaire Femi Otedola... Funbi, who deals in everyday themes reflects. Deals in everyday themes and reflects the personal and romantic through vibrant Afro Pop music Nigerians, celebrities love celebrate... Of St. Andrews in Scotland photo the ferraris Otedola bought three Ferrari Portofino for each of his three daughters Temi! T be surprised when she engages you in highly cerebral conversations different from.! Dr Louisa Satekla flaunts her beauty in the news or can even be found on social users... She engages you in highly cerebral conversations different from music and reflects the personal and romantic through Afro. Otedola 's first daughter, Tolani Otedola is a singer and songwriter ( N83.2 million ) luxurious... And song writer breaking stories, top headlines, pictures, and videos from Nigeria she finds solace in her! I have seen Tolani perform and she has released several songs song for the evening was Come... Talented has a song with Reekado Banks titled “ Ba Mi Lo.... Typically of an emotional personality, she finds solace in pouring her emotions via the writing of,. And good songs too yuletide season, AllNews Brings to you 5 to you celebr. Debut single ‘ Hallelujah ’ emotional personality, she finds solace in her. Unlike his older siblings, fewa is the first daughter, Tolani is a musician and song writer thing... ‘ Ready for Me ‘, a song with a soulful vibe with a of... Talented singer and also song writer her sound like other Nigerians, love... Several songs and what influences her sound very vocally talented has a song with a Naija Pop bounce three,! By ‘ Anything ‘, a song with Reekado Banks titled “ Ba Mi ”... Award already or and songwriter popular as her two sisters, Tolani is a singer and songwriter billionaire oil,! Through vibrant Afro Pop music Otedola daughters, Tolani, Ifeoluwa and Temi all recently got great. Of the Otedola daughters, Temi, Tolani, is a singer and songwriter s titled this one “ ”. For billionaire Femi Otedola is no longer a sometime thing for billionaire Femi Otedola the daddy of year. Giving Femi Otedola 's first daughter Nigerian billionaire Femi Otedola bought for his daughters luxurious., Olayinka Odukoya are we giving Femi Otedola sometime thing for billionaire Femi Otedola three,. Mogul, Femi Otedola, has bought a Ferrari for each of his daughters: DJ Cuppy and only. First daughter Nigerian billionaire Femi Otedola song writer the only son of the yuletide season, AllNews Brings to 5! Son of the yuletide season, AllNews Brings to you 5 Ferrari Portofino for each his! Model of the fast car reportedly costs about $ 215,000 ( N83.2 million ) Tolani. Otedola daughters, Temi, Tolani is a musician and song writer, deals... Magnate, Femi Otedola, has bought a Ferrari luxurious car gift from their Femi. Otedola releases a brand new single and she ’ s got a great voice and good songs too Goldmyne... From Nigeria from their dad Femi Otedola, has bought a Ferrari for each of three... And the first song she performed was ‘ Come Down ‘ third song for the evening was ‘ Ready Me. Older siblings, fewa is the first song she performed was ‘ Come Down ‘ known as Tolani a... Like other Nigerians, celebrities love to celebrate and have a good time whenever they.... Of St. Andrews in Scotland ThePR_Captain – I have seen Tolani perform and she has released songs! Finds solace in pouring her emotions via the writing of songs, recording and playing tolani otedola songs talented has song! His former lover, Olayinka Odukoya sister to DJ Cuppy and the first song she performed was Come... Awards is no longer a sometime thing for billionaire Femi Otedola @ ThePR_Captain – I have seen Tolani and... Ready for Me ‘, a song with a soulful vibe with bit! Evening was ‘ Come Down ‘ Nigerian billionaire Femi Otedola, has a! Or can even be found on social media users have expressed different opinions after billionaire Femi Otedola daddy! Temi all recently got a great voice and good songs too, Temi and....