I’m using it now that I’m nursing. Is this vitamin C open formula safe? Not exactly the same as glycolic acid, but I would look for lactic acid products if you really want chemical exfoliation. The ingredients that were of concern to put them in that category are listed with each product. Hi. I didn’t understand …can i use it or not? You’ll know exactly which product I mean. Recently, I got interested in oil booster with RR 2% (Retinol + Retinoid): Squalane, Vegetable silicone, Natural blackcurrant oil with rosemary oleoresin, liquid stabilized retinol, Cosmetic retinoid in liquid. The Ordinary’s 0.5% Retinol minimises fine lines, reduces pigmentation and revitalises skin. It should be fine. Please refer to my post on ingredients to avoid during pregnancy. These products have different names at different stores and in different countries (and note, as I’m in the US I can’t even view the websites of your stores in India). We do know (I can’t find the reference now) that it is 28% absorbed after topical application. May Contain [+/-]: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Tin Oxide, Aluminum Hydroxide, Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Mica, Triethoxycaprylylsilane. Hyaluronic acid (HA), a powerhouse of an anti-ageing and hydrating skincare ingredient, is safe to use during pregnancy (hooray!). But I’m currently trying to conceive so was just wonder why , It’s the arbutin, more info here: skincare ingredients to avoid during pregnancy. I just wanted to confirm about Rosehip oil. You mentioned safe products during pregnancy and nursing, but what about if one is planning to conceive? Complete my questions to go through my pregnancy this time since i can not go a day without skin care and make up to work because i always look ill without . We should all be bowing at your feet!!! I can’t do a study to say 9% glycolic acid is safe but 11% isn’t. Aqua, Tribehenin Peg-20 Esretr, Propanediol, Dimethicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Behenate, Titanium Dioxide, Lecithine,propylene Glycol, Alcohol, Triticum Vulgare Germ Extract, Hydrogenated Polydecen, Potassium Azeoyl Diglicynate, Silybum Marianum Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Azelaic Ac., Boswelia Serrata Gum, Tranexamic Ac., Niacin, Cetylpyridinium Chloride, Panthenol, Cichorium Intybus Root Extract, Melaleuca Alterniflora Leaf Oil, Sodium Hyaluronayte, Retinal, Phytosphingosine Hcl, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Leptospermum Scoparium Branch/leaf Oil, Dipropylene Glycol, Mica, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltarate/vp Copolymer, Triethanolamine, Acrylates/c10-13 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Xantan Gum, Ethylhexylglycerin, Acrylamide/sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate, Polysorbate -20, Spodium Cholate, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Chloride, Potassium Sorbate, Laureth-7, Tioxide, Retinyl Palmitate, Ethylhexyl Glycerin, Tocopherol, Pantolactone, Hydrochloric Ac., Phenoxyethanol, Parfum, Linalool, Benzyl Salicytate, Citronellol, Benzyl Benzoate, Farnesol, Geraniol, Benzyl Alcohol. Is this also the case with the ordinary products ? I have been avoiding any products with salicylic acid in (and all the other nasties), so I will steer clear of this one, too! For the “pregnancy safe” lists, does this also automatically include safe for nursing? Hi, I just wondered if The Ordinary Azelaic Acid is safe to use during the first trimester? My question (and apologies if you have already answered it) is about Crest White Strips. What if you have an eczema flare up and your skin is absorbing ingredients more easily? So this is a helpful start! Does the higher amount matter or would Finacea still be safe to use through pregnancy and nursing? I am currently doing long stretches as a doctor in a CoVID unit. It’s up to you what you’re comfortable with. Unfortunately we don’t have data that shows us when you should stop using things, as that would mean we know what levels in the body are dangerous and how quickly things leave the body. I am asking this because I used to take Isotretinoin before and my doctor said that I should not get pregnant until 4 weeks after the last pill. One of the most popular skin care treatments is salicylic acid. It’s up to you, I’m not the end all authority on this, if your OB and you are fine with it that’s your decision. I meant to get me some of this, let’s do it. Hello! … Which trimester, but then what if you have your dates wrong? I now use super nourishing, hydrating, gentle products that are safe to use during pregnancy and super hydrating for the cold winter months. I’ve recommended avoiding chemical sunscreens for years because my OB (part of one of the top 5 academic OB departments in the US) said to avoid them. Do you know if the understanding on this has changed? If it is not safe, I’ll tell you why. Kojic Dipalmitate soap safe for breast feeding mom? Some exempted medicines, for example the complementary medicine, St John's Wort, may interact with other medicines and … Thank you:). is it niacinamide n vit c suspension safe for breastfeeding mom ? 2. Even Matrixyl pregnancy use is perfectly safe, as long as you use the product as directed. See more ideas about Safe skincare, Pregnancy safe products, Skin care. There’s now a robot vacuum that can also mop and empty itself – has 2020 just redeemed itself? Thank you in advance for you reply and for everything that you do! I’m not sure. The Ordinary Lactic Acid 5% + HA 2%, $12.40. Pregnancy is the most strict, if it is safe for pregnancy it is safe for everything. Pregnancy & Skin-Care: Which Products Are Safe? If you've never used acids before, think of them like the skincare secret to glowing and even skin, without the redness of a harsher scrub that contains micro beads or grainy-pieces. But I’m nervous about ingredients that can penetrate that deeply and stop hair from growing, what will it do to a baby? There are a variety of ways to treat skin issues outside of pregnancy. I am sure they have saved a lot of lives out there ! Hello Please help! love your page! There’s more information about this discussion in my post about ingredients to avoid during pregnancy. I have info in here about why sometimes I disagree with brands: pregnancy beauty FAQ Though, I’ve gotten extremely conflicting info from sales associates at Sephora (from what friends that work there tell me, they don’t get training in the skincare really). IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Anti-Aging Concealer, $38. Azelaic acid topical Pregnancy and Breastfeeding Warnings Azelaic acid topical is also known as: Azelex, Finacea, Finevin Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. 3. Stretch marks, pregnancy acne, melasma and itchy skin may have you searching for something to provide relief. I really appreciate your reply. Pregnancy Safe Facial Sunscreens, BB and CC Creams, Pregnancy Safe Daily Moisturizers with SPF, The Big List of Pregnancy Safe Skin Care Products, entire guide devoted to what products are safe to use while pregnant, huge list of pregnancy safe skincare products, 100% Organic Cold-Pressed Borage Seed Oil, 100% Organic Cold-Pressed Moroccan Argan Oil, 100% Organic Cold-Pressed Rose Hip Seed Oil, 100% Organic Virgin Sea-Buckthorn Fruit Oil, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate Solution 20% in Vitamin F, Mineral UV Filters SPF 15 with Antioxidants, Mineral UV Filters SPF 30 with Antioxidants, ETHYLATED L-ASCORBIC ACID 30% NETWORK ELAN 2, FRACTIONATED EYE CONTOUR CONCENTRATE FECC, SUPEROXIDE DISMUTASE SACCHARIDE MIST SDSM2, Pregnancy Safe Skincare from Sephora Collection, Pregnancy Safe Skincare and Makeup from Chanel, Pregnancy Safe Skincare from BareMinerals, https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3114665/, list of ingredients to avoid while pregnant, skincare ingredients to avoid during pregnancy, http://theordinary.com/product/rdn-mandelic-acid-10pct-ha-30ml?redir=1.