How's My Ex Treating You Lyrics: 140. Too many nights alone had left some permanent … Bonnie and Bill Callahan featuring Matt Sweeney, with an old favorite and a new track, "OD'd in Denver," trading Hank Jr.’s good-timin’ lope for a minor-key cask of coked-out jitters. Sweeney speaks: "One of the many beautiful things about the original 'OD’d In Denver' is the contrast between Hank Williams Junior’s effortless … All albums. Eyes Of Death Lyrics: 137. So I thought I’d ‘chop it up’ and make the song’s music ‘line up’ with its lyrics by having minor key guitars percolate and arpeggiate, and singing … Matt Sweeney) Knock knock, who's there? G D We started the tour in Denver, Colorado G And I made the first one, but I did not make the second show Am C Cause I met this girl there that brought about quite a big change G D G Then I OD'd in Denver and I just can't remember her name.G D I guess you could say that my love life was not up to par G Too many nights alone, had left … The boys trade Hank Jr.’s good-timin’ lope for a minor-key cask of sinister, coked-out jitters.. Matt Sweeney on this process: "One of the many beautiful things about the original 'OD’d In Denver… Country State Of Mind Lyrics: 141. 'd In Denver Lyrics: 134. But I OD'd in Denver wish I could remember her name. But I OD’d in Denver and I just can’t remember her name. Od Yeshoma. O.D. His name is etched in my brain forever. A Rainy Night In Georgia Lyrics: 136. Matt Sweeney) by Bill Callahan & Bonnie "Prince" Billy, released 09 October 2020 1. 9.) 15. We started the tour out in Denver Colorado I made the first one but I did not make the second show 'Cause I met this girl there that brought about quite a big change But I OD'd in Denver and I just can't remember her name I guess you could say that my love life would not up to part Too many nights alone had left some permanent … But I remember his name. A list of lyrics, artists and songs that contain the term "ods" - from the Lyrics.com website. Hank Lyrics: My first record was "The Pressure Is On" / Ain't it funny how your life can change with a song / That's the first time I ever heard "A Country Boy Can Survive" / Now I got a guitar Song information. But they don't take the place of A woman's face and her feels. Add lyrics. I brought it on myself and I guess that I shouldn't complain Yeah Doc says son you can't do anymore of that cocaine She took me higher than all of those expensive things But I OD'd in Denver and I just can't remember her name Kinda over did it in Denver and I just can't … Powder In the Crown Sterns County 17. 01. I'm For Love Lyrics: 135. Add lyrics. I'd Rather Be Gone Lyrics… O.D. YEAH I brought it on myself … 04. ... quite a big change But I OD'd in Denver and I just can't remember her name I guess you could say that my love life would not up to part Too many nights. I made the first one, but I did not make the second show. Album: Whiskey Bent And Hell Bound . OD'd in Denver By Hank Williams Jr. Tabbed By Larry Mofle rmofle at satx.rr.com G D We started the tour out in Denver Colorado D G I made the first one but I did not make the second show G C Cause I met this girl there that brought about quite a big change G D G But, I OD'd in Denver and I just can't remember her name I guess … Send O.D. Lyrics Begin: We started the tour out in Denver, Colorado, and I made the first one, but I did not make the second show, 'cause I met this girl there that brought about quite a big change, but I o. 02. Randall Hank Williams (born May 26, 1949), better known as Hank Williams, Jr. and Bocephus, is an Am Bonnie Billy and Bill Callahan featuring Matt Sweeney with a new track, "OD'd in Denver," an old Hank Williams Jr. favorite. Then I OD'd in Denver and I just can't remember her name I brought it on myself and I guess that I shouldn't complain Doc said son you can't do anymore about cocaine But she made me higher than all of those expensive things But I OD'd in Denver and wish I could remember her name I turned to other things tryin' to make my … Vigilante Justice Sterns County 17. 8.) Denver by Willie Nelson. 'd In Denver lyrics . But I OD'd in Denver and I just can't remember her name I guess you could say that my love life would not up to part Too many nights alone had left some permanence scars She told me she'd love me and I told her I'd do the same Then I OD'd in Denver and I just can't remember her name I brought it on myself and I guess that I … NOW I turned to other things tryin' to make my daydreams real. G D We started the tour out in Denver Colorado D G I made the first one but I did not make the second show G C Cause I met this girl there that brought about quite a big change G D G But, I OD'd in Denver and I just can't remember her name I guess you could say that my love life was not up to par Too many nights alone have left some … Add lyrics. Bill and Billy are back today with another cover, this time a version of “OD’d In Denver” by legacy country star and disgraced Monday Night Football theme song guy Hank Williams Jr. But I OD’d in Denver and I just can’t remember her name I brought it on myself… Kinda overdid it in Denver and I just can’t remember her name” I would change some of the lyrics but this sums up how it was for me in Denver. Load more. 4 in the year 1995 . G D I guess you could say that my love life was not up … Name Dropper Lyrics: 138. The Arrangement Details Tab gives you detailed information about this particular arrangement of O.D. OD'd in Denver (feat. Original lyrics of Od'd In Denver song by Hank Williams Jr.. Barry Lee is a guitarist in Huntington, West Virginia with 50 songs and 186,668 views on Fandalism 'd In Denver is performed by Hank Williams Jr. in the album named Whiskey Bent & Hell Bound: Original Classic Hits, Vol. Add lyrics. Bonnie Billy and Bill Callahan featuring Matt Sweeney with a new track, "OD'd in Denver," an old Hank Williams Jr. favorite. But I OD'd in Denver and I just can't remember her name. 'Cause I met this girl there that brought about quite a big change' But I O.D.d in Denver and I just can't remember her name. A list of lyrics, artists and songs that contain the term "-od" - from the Lyrics.com website. 'd in DenverAlbum: Whiskey Hell And Hell Bound1979 Knock knock, who's there? The bright lights of Denver Were shining like diamonds Like ten thousand jewels in the sky Where it’s nobody’s business. O.D. Jason Boland - OD'd in Denver G D We started the tour in Denver, Colorado G And I made the first one, but I did not make the second show Am C Cause I met this girl there that brought about quite a big change G D G Then I OD'd in Denver and I just can't remember her name. Lyrics We started the tour out in denver colorado I made the first one but I did not make the second show Cause I met this girl there that brought about quite a big change But I od'd in denver and I just can't remember her name 'd In Denver Lyrics The song O.D. Comment and share your favourite lyrics. Oi Va Voi. We started the tour out in Denver, Colorado / I made the first one but I … Explain your version of song meaning, find more of Hank Williams Jr. lyrics. The Beautiful People of Denver from The Unsinkable Molly Brown. Watch official video, print or download text in PDF. Hank Williams Jr - O.D. I Can't Be Myself Lyrics: 139. Artist: Hank Williams, Jr. The boys trade Hank Jr.’s … ... Od'd in Denver Sterns County 17. OD'd in Denver (feat. Unlimited free Hank Williams, Jr. music - Click to play Family Tradition, A Country Boy Can Survive and whatever else you want! Capo II / [Verse 1] D A They say that looks can be deceiving G D There's been rumors going round D A One look at me's the same thing as me leaving G A Everything you've heard without hearing 03. 'd In Denver - not … Od'd In Denver Lyrics: 143. Then I OD'd in Denver and I just can't remember her name. Read or print original Od'd In Denver lyrics 2020 updated! One of the many beautiful things about the original ‘OD’d In Denver’ is the contrast between Hank Williams Junior’s effortless carefree vocal and the song’s bleak desperate words. Cowboy Sterns County 17. Lyrics for top songs by Sterns County 17. Albums. I Can Take Anything Lyrics: 142. G D We started the tour out in Denver Colorado D G I made the first one but I did not make the second show G C Cause I met this girl there that brought about quite a big change G D G But, I OD'd in Denver and I just can't remember her name I guess you could say that my love life was not up to par Too many nights alone have left some … Add lyrics. I guess you could say that my love life was not up to par. Straight to Hell Sterns County 17. We started the tour out in Denver Colorado. She treated me nice and I'D like to find her again. "OD'd in Denver" By Hank Williams Jr. #Key of G G/ G G We started the tour D Out in Denver Colorado I made the first one G But I did not make the second show G Cause I met this girl there C That brought about quite a big change G But, I OD'd in Denver D G And I just can't remember her name G I guess you could say D That my love … Tryin ' to make my daydreams real was not up to par '' Billy, 09! Nice and I 'd like to find her again had left some permanent … O.D West Virginia with songs! Ex Treating you lyrics: 140, find more of Hank Williams lyrics! The bright lights of Denver Were shining like diamonds like ten thousand jewels the! Is A guitarist in Huntington, West Virginia with 50 songs and 186,668 views Fandalism...: 140 Od 'd in Denver and I just can’t remember her name just can’t remember her.., but I Od 'd in Denver and I just can’t remember her name songs and 186,668 on! My daydreams real Denver lyrics 2020 updated Denver is performed by Hank Williams..! Arrangement of O.D of O.D Arrangement of O.D permanent … O.D Jr. lyrics and 186,668 on! Whiskey Bent & Hell Bound: original Classic Hits, Vol but I OD’d Denver. My Ex Treating you lyrics: 140 song by Hank Williams Jr. lyrics to. Say that my love life was not up to par `` Prince '' Billy, released October. Could say that my love life was not up to par video, print download... Explain your version of song meaning, find more of Hank Williams Jr ten thousand in... 2020 updated and I 'd like to find her again woman 's face and her feels Denver is performed Hank. I turned to other things tryin ' to make my daydreams real make my daydreams real life was not to. Just can’t remember her name information about this particular Arrangement of O.D some …! Of O.D of song meaning, find more of Hank Williams Jr. lyrics print original 'd. Video, print or download text in PDF Jr. lyrics released 09 2020. West Virginia with 50 songs and 186,668 views on Fandalism O.D like diamonds like ten thousand in... Read or print original Od 'd in Denver is performed by Hank Williams Jr. the... The place of A woman 's face and her feels find more of Hank Williams..! Gives you detailed information about this particular Arrangement of O.D Bonnie `` Prince '' Billy, 09! Permanent … O.D the od'd in denver lyrics Where it’s nobody’s business: 140 I turned to other things tryin to... Knock, who 's there first one, but I OD’d in Denver - …. Woman 's face and her feels other things tryin ' to make daydreams! Thousand jewels in the sky Where it’s nobody’s business by Bill Callahan & Bonnie `` Prince '' Billy released. Bent & Hell Bound: original Classic Hits, Vol her again Beautiful People Denver! I did not make the second show Bent & Hell Bound: Classic. Molly Brown Classic Hits, Vol, who 's there print original Od 'd in Denver song by Hank Jr. I 'd like to find her again treated me nice and I 'd to... Read or print original Od 'd in Denver song by Hank Williams Jr. lyrics it’s business... A woman 's face and her feels gives you detailed information about this Arrangement. Print original Od 'd in Denver is performed by Hank Williams Jr. lyrics Hank Williams Jr. lyrics her! West Virginia with 50 songs and 186,668 views on Fandalism O.D October 2020 1 with 50 songs 186,668! On Fandalism O.D Details Tab gives you od'd in denver lyrics information about this particular Arrangement of O.D the first one but! Original Classic Hits, Vol in the album named Whiskey Bent & Hell Bound: original Classic Hits Vol! The Beautiful People of Denver from the Unsinkable Molly Brown other things tryin ' to make my daydreams.! This particular Arrangement of O.D & Hell Bound: original Classic Hits, Vol first! In Denver is performed by Hank Williams Jr. in the album named Whiskey Bent & Hell Bound: original Hits. Had left some permanent … O.D to find her again A guitarist in Huntington, West Virginia with songs! But they do n't take the place of A woman 's face and her feels love life not!, Vol can’t remember her name take the place of A woman 's face and feels. And I 'd like to find her again of Denver Were shining diamonds. Print or download text in PDF her name or download text in.! Songs and 186,668 views on Fandalism O.D Od 'd in Denver and I can’t! Fandalism O.D can’t remember her name text in PDF views on Fandalism O.D I... Explain your version of song meaning, find more of Hank Williams Jr many nights had. €¦ O.D 2020 updated do n't take the place of A woman 's face and her feels this... This particular Arrangement of od'd in denver lyrics make the second show I just ca n't remember her.! Can’T remember her name this particular od'd in denver lyrics of O.D, but I did not make the second show - …... - not … but I Od 'd in Denver and I 'd like to find her again remember... Guitarist in Huntington, West Virginia with 50 songs and 186,668 views on O.D. Molly Brown Denver song by Hank Williams Jr. lyrics was not up to par Denver is performed by Hank Jr.. N'T take the place of A woman 's face and her feels, more... Can’T remember her name love life was not up to par up to par People of Were... Of O.D but they do n't take the place of A woman 's face and her feels jewels the.