Back to Mad Hippie A serum that uses the same form of retinol without dyes. Luna is clinically proven to improve the appearance of fine lines, radiance, and skin smoothness in as little as four weeks, while advanced retinol ester mixed with potent botanicals makes this product the ultimate transformational, soothing, sleeping night oil. Because the oil is concentrated and spreads easily, you don't even have to extract it from the dropper. It says CI 61565 (GREEN 6), CI 60725 (VIOLET 2) at the bottom of the ingredients. If you are a skincare junkie, you will be fully aware that retinol is hot on the scene right now. Sunday Riley Luna Sleeping Night Oil is a really awesome retinol oil with more pros than cons; it definitely lives up to the hype! I have tried a lot of products by sunday riley and they never disappoint! Talking how to moisturise dry skin on the body on, My 2nd time trying #caudaliemy Vinoperfect Radianc, While I’m not the biggest fan of using body soap. Previous Post Best of 2014. I have found that using Sunday Riley Good Genes Lactic Acid Treatment on top of Luna makes my skin even more radiant! So disappointing. After an independent consumer testing panel used Luna Sleeping Night Oil for 4 weeks: 100% felt the product absorbed well … Newsletter. I have order more from the same line and love each one. Luna Sleeping Night Oil: Proven via in-vivo testing (silicone replicas) and expert visual grading. Get younger looking skin overnight with Sunday Riley Luna Sleeping Night Oil Travel Size, an overnight oil formulated with a range of plant-based active ingredients including avocado, chia and grape extracts as well as a highly potent retinol complex to help reduce the signs of ageing such as fine lines, wrinkles, … Skincare that is Powered by Science and Balanced by Botanicals, for total skin improvement and wellness. Great looking, healthy skin is better than any cosmetic. All Rights Reserved. Do you stick with a skincare product you love despite its rising price tag. Sunday Riley Luna Sleeping Night Oil 4.7 out of 5 stars 438 ratings | 13 answered questions ... even-toned skin in the morning. Oh hello! Formulated with retinol to encourage healthy cell turnover and eliminate fine lines, this soothing night oil maintains a balanced complexion with German chamomile and blue tansy to prevent inflammation that often accompanies retinol. Luna Sleeping Night Oil is clinically proven to improve skin radiance, fine lines, and smoothness in 4 weeks. Free Shipping and Gift With Purchase for orders over $50. ... SUNDAY RILEY Luna Sleeping Oil. Try a sample size if you can, you might love it, too. I use this and Good Genes at night, then Good Genes and CEO during the day and I can see a difference in my skin. My family can tell when I've been using it. I've been layering a sample of their ICE cream over it and I'm going to have to get a FS of that, too. And I'm very poor so that's a commitment. The Sunday Riley Luna night oil is formulated to be used at night, before going to sleep. The Sunday Riley Luna Sleeping Night Oil is a facial treatment oil that contains retinol. I got a sample bottle I've been using it for a week or so now. oz.) Sigh. The missing star is for the price, I know there are some who don't mind it but it's a steep for me. Sunday Riley’s Luna Sleeping Night Oil is a .5oz retinol oil designed to soften and anti-age your skin at the same time, all while being gentle enough for even those who are sensitive to use it safely. It has made my redness less and skin so soft. I first tried the sample size and recently received the biggest bottle they sell Within days I can see and feel a difference.