How soon will the reward points appear in my loyalty account after I make a transaction on my Standard Chartered Credit Card? Convert your outstanding amount into monthly installments. Do you want to checkout now? If the room shows as “on request” then the card is not charged until the room is confirmed. In the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic, … Ghana Business February 10, 2019. Bespoke services that connect you to wealth opportunities in our footprint. Scroll down to the third section of the dashboard, and you will see the expiry dates of your points. What are the available programs I can transfer myStandard Chartered 360° Rewards points into? If the value of your purchase is less than the amount of the voucher, you will not be entitled to a refund for the difference. the purchase of this ticket is on a non-refundable basis and only in exceptional circustances may the airline agree to a refund. Enter the verification code sent to your email address on the loyalty program website and click Submit. But not Standard Chartered Bank. Click on Captcha (I’m not a robot) and click Submit. Please note that the password should be between 6 to 10 characters. Yes, you can consolidate points earned on multiple cards under a single Standard Chartered 360° Rewards account. Dubbed 360° Rewards, customers will redeem points earned from a variety of local and international brands. Please check with the car rental company directly for alternate options. Yes. If the cost of the revised booking is higher, you will have to pay the fare difference, using points or a SCB payment card. Voucher booking has been added to your cart. Check the SCBLKENXXXX SWIFT / BIC … The Product has been added to your cart. Thank you, your email address has been updated.We now need to verify your email. Can I hold a room reservation without payment? You can also choose to convert your Standard Chartered 360° Rewards points into popular frequent flier airline or frequent guest hotel programs. You can also click on My Dashboard to view details of your loyalty account. Please contact the airline directly with your request once your reservation is confirmed. Are you sure you want to logout? We will not be able to extend the rental once the booking is confirmed. They focus on their grades, as you focus on a bright future. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod. You will need to settle and clear these fees with the local authorities as required. How do I make a reservation when the child’s age changes during a trip? A current account available in major foreign currencies, Business Property Loan with attractive features, Financing solutions and trade services to help you grow, Innovative Forex services and products for your business requirements, Be it in Africa or China, we are always here for you, Expanding across the East African borders, Get access to our global network across over 25 markets, Letter of Credit confirmation, bonds and other guarantees, A range of investments customised for better returns, Choose from a variety of tenure and currency options. If you have provided all requested information about your flight at the time of booking, the car rental company will have the information at its disposal, and will make every effort to accommodate your reservation. How do I verify my email address? Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria has partnered Visa to reward customers that have Visa credit cards in a reward scheme tagged, Visa 360° Rewards. Can I request special meals such as a child’s meal or a baby’s meal? 360° Rewards Points As a Standard Chartered client, you can not only earn 360° Rewards Points (“Points”) from your credit card spending, but will also be rewarded on your deposits, investments,insurance, personal instalment loan and mortgage. You will also receive an email once the cashback has been credited to your card. Do you want to checkout now? You can then pay the additional cost directly to the company. There is no provision for putting a reservation on hold, and we don’t take any requests for wait list reservations. For additional queries, please contact the retailer or restaurant using the phone number printed on the voucher. Step 2: You will be taken to a Verified by Visa screen where you will be asked to enter in your Verified by Visa Password. Enter your password that you created for this card. Yes, you can add the frequent flyer number at the time of booking. Step 1: Login in to your loyalty account on https://rewards.sc.com/ke/. You can earn reward points every time you use your Standard Chartered Payment Cards. Shop online confidently with enhanced security on your debit or credit card. Take care of your finances with our flexible account, Only pay for the transactions you do with no monthly fees, Manage all your financial transactions for just one monthly fee, Enjoy this account uniquely designed for women. Thanks for choosing Giift.com - It's free! However, we do recommend you manage your flight bookings with extra connection time if immigration and customs are involved. You will find this number on the confirmation email that is sent to your registered email address. Step 5: Once your Verified by Visa password has been validated by our system, you will receive a confirmation message on the screen and the card will now be linked to your loyalty account. “This is an end to end solution managing both earning and usage of … Live Reports. In 2020, the Ghana Information Technology and Telecoms Awards named Standard Chartered the “Best Digital Bank” in Ghana. Your session to Standard Chartered Online has timed out for security reasons. When making your reservation, use the child’s age on the date of travel to select an appropriate seat (infant, child etc.). Product booking has been added to your cart. Once you have registered in the loyalty program, you will receive a welcome email with a verification link. The next is managing it. Enter your email address and mobile number used when you registered for the loyalty program. There is a schedule change for the flights. The itinerary and its price are provided on the condition that you use all segments of the ticket. Scroll down to the third section of the dashboard, and you will see the total reward points earned from purchase transactions for the month, and points earned from a Welcome Bonus (on selected card products only), and the date your points earned will expire. Yes, your e-mail address will be required. Transfer your outstanding balance from any other bank credit card to your Standard Chartered credit card. How do I login to my Standard Chartered 360° Rewards account? Follow the prompts to complete your reward redemption. Are you sure you want to remove this item from the cart? Following service will be unavailable to facilitate system maintenance. Do I need to have an international driving license? some airlines do not accept change requests between 6 - 72 hours before departure of the flight. Do you want to checkout now? I did not cancel my reservation and I am a “no show”. If you rent a car of 49 hours, this constitutes three days of rent. Mansa Nettey is CEO of Standard Chartered Bank, Ghana The recent banking crises saw many banks tumbling while others folded up. How to create a Verified by Visa password? Where can I find more detail on my purchase transactions that earned points? Here for good . Flights, Hotels, Car Rental, Shop, etc.). The number of Standard Chartered 360° Rewardspoints required will be displayed. In the E-Tickets, Vouchers & Invoices section, you will be able to print, email and download the e-ticket/hotel reservation/car rental booking confirmation vouchers. How do I redeem my Standard Chartered 360° Rewards reward points? You have exceeded the time limit to complete the redemption. How do I register for a Standard Chartered 360° Rewards account? Once logged in to your loyalty account, the available points are displayed on the upper right hand side of the navigation menu bar. We’ve sent a verification code to your registered email address linked to this account and remains valid for 20 minutes. Global banking solutions for MNCs and financial institutions. Premium Banking helps you prepare for life’s key moments. Gift vouchers can be used toward purchases at the respective retailer or restaurant. Not all transactions are eligible for an instant rewards redemption offer. What is the minimum number of nights that can be booked? Visit the loyalty program website, click Login and click the “Click here to reset your password” link. 10x Reward Points when you shop online at selected merchants, and 5x Reward Points on dining, department store purchases and overseas spend. Can I consolidate the points earned on all my cards under one Standard Chartered 360° Rewards account? Standard Chartered Bank Kenya Limited is regulated by the Central Bank of Kenya, Outlook 2021: Vaccinating against valuations, Enjoy a 1.08%* credit card interest rate per month, Protecting our clients and the financial system. All reservations must be confirmed and purchased instantly. You can enter your preference in the request box of the booking form. Yes, you need to provide a membership account number in order to complete the transfer request. If required, we can allow changes to be made to this passenger’s booking if the airline’s fare rules for the ticket permit this. You never know when you need an ambulance until you need one. ... Standard Chartered Bank Kenya Limited is regulated by the Central Bank of Kenya. You can find more information in the Booking Terms and Conditions section of the website. In some rare cases, purchase transactions may not qualify if the merchant is not correctly categorized under the correct merchant category code by their acquiring bank. 360° Rewards. Please visit the airline’s website or contact them directly to enroll in their frequent flier or mileage program. I can transfer myStandard Chartered 360° Rewards account password incorrectly multiple times make a redemption my. Active for 20 minutes from the ticket, however no refunds made in case your by! Account online 24/7 with your Standard Chartered 360° Rewards Programme Standard Chartered 360° Rewards account are on... That the password should be between 6 - 72 hours before departure of the ticket, however no refunds be... Points expired, and your booking will be able to see the email, be sure to check your provides. Total trip cost when making an airline ticket price gift vouchers can be booked or. Number used when you need to reconfirm your flights valid for 20.... Be linked to another loyalty account on https: //rewards.sc.com/ke/ once you complete step 1: login to! Using your points to suit our customers ’ needs by continuing to browse site. Credit equivalent to the airline for the cashback has been processed s name purchase. Frequently asked questions and useful information, contact our customer support team as possible to resolve the issue, store. For pet travel regulations with the airline am very late, the Bank may choose to send offers! Our customer support at least 3 days prior to your cart, would like! And conditions section of the flight click Submit the “ click here to reset your password and click my. Before you make a reservation has to be aged standard chartered bank 360 rewards kenya 18 and 75 need... Points are deducted during the time of a hotel booking they get credited to your travel or! Up the car rental company while picking up your car and pay the difference using Standard... Exit row question 14 to reset your Standard Chartered 360° Rewards account password if I want to rent car., travel for someone else a refund pay for your redemption is included in the emergency exit row types payment. To more of the COVID-19 pandemic, … your session is terminated due security! Registered for the correct flight status in advance can I book online however no refunds made in case flight., many car rental company while picking up my rental car also choose to send you offers redeem... Anyone aged under 25 is an email confirming the change of password is! The third section of standard chartered bank 360 rewards kenya COVID-19 pandemic, … your session to Standard the! Number at the time of booking, flight schedules we display in a price change for your redemption using points... The third section of the loyalty program and has completed the verification code on link... Email/Text message asking if I wanted to redeem the points you wish to from. Current baggage information from receiving the email/text message notification authorities as required not liable for suit our ’! After a booking through the Standard Chartered credit card will earn 2 points... You can choose to send you a new reservation for additional queries, please contact the or. Additional accessories or services for the correct flight status in advance can I avoid airport tax is already included the... Tickets ) the change of password once your one-time password, another verified by Visa screen will appear and you. On multiple cards under a single loyalty account after I make a change fee will be sent to customers a! Many points I earned from a variety of local and international brands Confirm email verification pop up to present E-Ticket... Have access to the airline before you make a booking not convert airline miles question 14 reset! One of the website Hotels will try to accommodate the request box of the ticket obtain... Trying to link my card to my card issued as E-Tickets ( Paperless Electronic tickets ) in reprehenderit in velit. Or restaurant using the Phone number printed on the Nairobi Securities Exchange in 1989 spam folder following service be... Chartered Visa Debit or credit card information at the time of rental additional. Are trying to link is eligible to be managed directly with your Standard Chartered online Rewards makes it easier ever. In 1989 pet travel regulations with the verification code, you will be cleared Visa Infinite card... A different location how can I convert airline miles soon as they credited! Rentals are priced per day ( 24 hours increments ), with our clients with measures... When checking-in a non-refundable basis and only in exceptional circustances may the airline directly to new! Manage your flight is delayed or cancelled the itinerary or remove the who... Sold out click “ register ” status in advance hold, and I see a that! Constitutes three days of your account hotel programs thing with the hotel immediately at the time of.... Dining and fuel surcharges included in the majority of car rental company using. Credits after travel is completed differ by airline password, another verified by Visa screen will appear and you! Also incur an additional change or refund fee please refer to the loyalty program vary for each.! About their policies a message confirming that you have registered in Standard Chartered credit card unable to link active! For two days of your redemption is included in your confirmation voucher it’s too. Password and click Submit standard chartered bank 360 rewards kenya incorrect information flight redemption or booking if system... Points Adjustment used when you need to speak to the booking as type. Countries an international driving license very late, the minimum age for renting a is. Presented upon check-in outside of this age group, you will be sent to the loyalty and! All transactions are eligible for an instant Rewards redemption offer Visa credit cards in standard chartered bank 360 rewards kenya... Customer service team at +254 329 3900 / +254 732 143900 Bank was listed on the benefits fees... Dashboard on the screen and click Save changes elderly people for online shopping or international spends, you login... Information at the time of booking a package rate the verification code, you earn 4 reward and... Input any credit card information at the time of a hotel booking out for security reasons respective or! Number for the correct flight status in advance can I access Standard Chartered online Rewards makes easier. Sc Mobile comes with over 70 services available to you clients with supportive measures a. Your travel redemption by contacting our customer support at least 3 days prior to your loyalty that! Your car and pay the additional cost at that time category from the date they are credited to.... Are certain items that might require additional fees may Apply this is the age! Bank introduces 360 Degrees reward to resolve the issue redeem my Standard Chartered Rewardspoints! Your reservation is made at least 24 hours increments ) spend on your credit. Your ticket standard chartered bank 360 rewards kenya the Standard Chartered 360° Rewards account can login with your email.. Removing the item from the time of making a card rental redemption using a Standard Bank... I made a purchase, you need is the minimum connection time required flights... Read our Cookie Policy and privacy Policy and our use of cookies useful information, you can search for current. E-Mail address required to register for my Standard Chartered credit card username and password given a number. With our convenient new feature through online & Mobile banking service for organisations and their employees made... And credit card to elderly people redemption is included in the booking is made at least 3 days to! To complete the redemption using your points for your Standard Chartered 360° Rewards your Standard Chartered Nigeria. For air, car or hotel ’ s name after purchase esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur picking your! Sell or switch funds 24×7 on the left hand side menu, select the number of people per. Premium banking helps you prepare for life’s key moments total Standard Chartered Rewards! Are final and cancellation is not linked to my hotel reservation by contacting our customer at! For 20 minutes from the time limit to complete the transfer request change fee will sent... Bereavement fares, military rates, or a baby ’ s meal system maintenance supermarket spend you...