Spyderco: Para 3 - Gray G-10 - Maxamet - C223GPDGY. © 2020 The Blade Bar All Rights Reserved. Spyderco's Para 3 folding knife is a more compact version of their immensely popular Paramilitary 2 folder. Spyderco Para 3 Folding Knife, G-10 Steel, Plain Edge, Satin Finish, Dark Gray Maxamet Handle, C223GPDGY, MPN: C223GPDGY, UPC: 716104012183, Code: 9Q-KN-SPY-PARA3-C223GPDGY Spyderco Para 3 Folding Knife Unavailable & Discontinued Models Add to Wishlist. This Gray G-10 version sports a very special steel - Carpenter steel's Micro-Melt Maxamet alloy. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations. MSRP: $295.00 $206.50 (You save $88.50) 5 / 5 (3) leave a review. I�m a plumber/pipe fitter I'm tough on blades I had a benchmade bugout which was just to light duty for my needs . I already own two Para Military 2's. The ramp on the back of the blade has a little steeper angle for better grip on the smaller blade. 12/06/2018 nemosandman 4 Comments. Blade Thickness: 0.145″ (3.7mm). This thing is great! It features the same high-strength Compression Lock, textured G-10 scales, and … Maxamet Plain Blade The Para 3 takes all the proven features and benefits of Spyderco’s best-selling Para Military™2 and distills them into an even more compact all-purpose cutting tool. Free shipping for many products! The Paramilitary's are all great, snag one asap! Para™ 3 G-10 Dark Gray Maxamet C223GDGY OUT OF STOCK ... or use of the item in violation of applicable federal, state and local laws or regulations. This upgraded model, the C223GPDGY, features a dark grey G-10 handle, Spyderco's trademark round hole opening feature and an ambidextrous 4-way positional pocket clip which allows for a tip up or tip down carry option on either side of the handle. Spyderco C223GPDGY Para 3 Dark Gray G-10 2.95″ Stonewashed Maxamet $ 295.00 $ 206.50. Reviews. I have deshouldered the edge and keep it sharp (razor) with white ceramic and leather. ft. facility which includes 25-yard and 50-yard ranges, machine gun rentals, VIP lounge, gunsmithing, private/corporate event space, training and the ultimate gun and knife retail experience. Integer pulvinar diam nibh, sed vestibulum leo darius non. This expression of the Para 3 combines all the defining qualities of this best-in-class folding knife design with the extreme edge retention and toughness of Maxamet blade steel. See full description . Made in the USA. I�m ok with oiling the blade often as a trade for having a razor sharp knife stay sharp after hard use. Nulla commodo eget ex ac elementum. Exotic Micro-Melt Maxamet steel blade for extreme toughness and edge-holding characteristics. Subscribe to back in stock notification . With all this it�s as sharp as when I got it very impressive never had a knife stay razor sharp . Overall Weight: 3.4 oz. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. It has been half a year of patience before my pre order turns into a mail call. Overall Length: 7.24″ (184mm). Spyderco C223GPDGY Para 3 Folding Knife 3" Maxamet Stonewashed Plain Blade, Dark Gray G10 Handles (Paramilitary 3) Integer vel cursus felis, in scelerisque eros. The first time you use this knife you will get the price. Be the first to review “*SOLD OUT* Spyderco|Para 3 C223GPDGY, Maxamet” Cancel reply. Upgraded blade steel improves edge performance and the layered gray and blue G10 enhance strength. The Para 3 C223GPDGY features a textured dark gray G-10 handle and a stonewashed Maxamet steel blade with a plain edge. There are no reviews yet. So my routine now is when I get home from work is to clean knife and oil blade . The Para 3 folding knife packs all the time-tested features and functionality of Spyderco's iconic Para Military 2 into a smaller, easier-to-carry format. Used Knives $ 0.00. Details. to see the price. C223GPDGY. Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The para3 has been used a lot From cutting rope , card board , insulation . Product DescriptionThe Griptilian® with G10! Country Knives carries knives, tools, cutlery, collectibles, and more. It features the high-strength Compression Lock, stainless steel liners, and a full-flat ground blade. Spyderco's Para 3 folding knife is a more compact version of their immensely popular Paramilitary 2 folder. Spyderco Para 3 Folding Knife, PlainEdge CPM S30V Blade, 2.95in, Digital Camouflage G-10 Handle, C223GPCMO. It features the high-strength Compression Lock, stainless steel liners, and a full-flat ground blade. Knife came perfect. Home :: Spyderco Knives :: Spyderco Para 3 Maxamet, Dark Gray G10 Handle C223GPDGY (Online Only) Spyderco Para 3 Maxamet, Dark Gray G10 Handle C223GPDGY (Online Only) Retail: $ 384.99 CDN Price $ 269.99 CDN. If you would like to support my channel, follow this link to my Patreon! Blade HQ uses cookies to provide you a better user One con I live in Eastern NC it gets very hot & humid I noticed surface rust on just day 2 . Enjoy our massive 35,000 sq. When cutting insulation I cut down to copper pipe and cut across the whole pipe to slide insulation off . So this a little report. Add to Cart: Description. Product DescriptionThe result of overwhelming feedback, the Bugout has been scaled down in the form of the new 533 Mini Bugout. SKU: C223GPDGY Categories: All Spyderco, Knives - Folding, Knives & Tools, Para 3, Spyderco Tags: Compression Lock, Full-Flat Grind, G-10, Grey, Maxamet, Stonewashed. Out of stock. Learn more about Spyderco
C223GPDGY
Para 3 - Dark Gray G-10 / Maxamet. Howard Korn from the Knifecenter.com was kind enough to send it to me as soon as he has received it. Rating * Name * Email * Review Subject * Comments $206.50. First class service and FREE shipping! Spyderco Para 3 C223GPDGY Folding Knife, Stonewash Plain Edge Maxamet Blade, Dark Gray G-10 Handle. $206.50 (You save $88.50) SKU: C223GPDGY Availability: Usually ships within 1 business day when in stock. One person found this helpful. It was a quick 6 days of travelling from Fredericksburgh, Virginia to Paris. This is another solid design from Spyderco that's sure to please those who love the PM2, but prefer shorter blades or live in areas with blade-length restrictions. Maecenas non felis et mauris placerat vehicula eu quis quam. Product DescriptionInspired by the iconic Para Military™ 2, the Para 3 distills all the features of that best-in-class folding knife into a more compact, carry-friendly package. This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Spyderco is not liable for the misuse of any Spyderco knife or product purchased either directly from Spyderco or a reseller. Online orders only. Used to shop at other sites but not anymore. Subscribe. Handle Material: Dark Gray G-10. Spyderco C223GPDGY Para 3 Maxamet Part II. Servicii de primă clasă şi transport GRATUIT! CumpăraÅ£i briceag Spyderco Para 3 G-10 Dark Gray Maxamet C223GPDGY de la Lamnia. This thing fits my hands great. Donec iaculis finibus condimentum. This Paramilitary 3 is gray G10 scales with a satin maxamet blade. Spyderco C223GPDGY Para 3 Dark Gray G-10 Maxamet; Spyderco C223GPDGY Para 3 Dark Gray G-10 Maxamet Spyderco. Para™ 3 Maxamet Gray G10 Compression Lock Folder Knife - Part Number C223GPDGY by Spyderco. I had a PM2 and felt it was too large so I gave it to my little brother as his first "nice" knife. Save: $ 88.50 (30%) Out of stock. Description. I have big hands but skinnier fingers so it makes more sense. Posted by Zac on 30th May 2020 Excellent service. Looking for a membership or just want to learn more about memberships? Spyderco Para 3 Dark Gray G-10 - Maxamet Blade. "The Para 3 is a more compact version of Spyderco's immensely popular Paramilitary 2. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.). Spyderco Siren Folder 3.61 in Plain LC200N Blade G-10 Handle C247GP $ 168.00 Add to cart; Spyderco Ladybug Folder K390 1.97 in Blade Blue FRN Handle LFP3K390 $ 59.50 Add to cart; Spyderco Para 3 Folder Maxamet 2.95 in Blade Dark Gray G10 Handle C223GPDGY $ 206.50 Read more; Spyderco Bradley Bowie Fixed Blade Knife PSF27 Steel Plain Edge G10 FB33GP $295.00. Integer et lacus mi. Spyderco|Para 3 C223GPDGY, Maxamet Features Dark gray G-10 handles a a satin blade with maxamet bladesteel. Product DescriptionThe Para 3 takes all the proven features and benefits of Spyderco’s best-selling Para Military™2 and distills them into an even more compact all-purpose cutting tool. Pellentesque varius viverra condimentum. Manufacturer: Spyderco. The Para 3 C223GPDGY features a textured dark gray G-10 handle and a stonewashed Maxamet steel blade with a plain edge. You must be eighteen (18) years of age to purchase Spyderco knives. Spyderco C223GPDGY Para Military 3 - Maxamet Blade - Dark Gray G-10 Handle. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. Be the first to review this product! I applied some Tuf Glide to the blade just to keep everything spotless. I bought this blade with high hopes and it surpassed them right out of the box. experience. You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. Spyderco Para Military 3 G-10 Dark Gray C223GPDGY, 2.95 in. This is my third Para 3 (30, 110, Maxamet) and my favorite so far. SKU C223GPDGY UPC 716104012183 Current Stock In Stock. The spyderco para 3 great knife for edc can tackle and material with its s30v blade on a pivot that is as smooth as silk for deployment this is a good knife for the avg. The Grey Mouser has been in my EDC rotation since it has arrived in my pocket. I got this knife on Monday and used it all week as a edc work knife . Nice stonewash. See full description . I can see this will become my favorite EDC in my collection. Join Now. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Spyderco Para 3 Maxamet Signature Folding Knife with 2.95" Steel Blade and Dark Gray G-10 Handle - PlainEdge Grind - C223GPDGY at Amazon.com. The Para 3 C223GPDGY features a textured dark gray G-10 handle and a stonewashed Maxamet steel blade with a plain edge. Spyderco C223GPDGY Para 3 Maxamet — The Grey Mouser. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Spyderco C223GPDGY Para 3 Maxamet Dark Grey G10 at the best online prices at eBay! Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page. Lamă Maxamet, Blade grind Full To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound. Spyderco's Para 3 folding knife is a more compact version of their immensely popular Paramilitary 2 folder. Spyderco Para 3 Dark Gray G10 Plain Edge Maxamet C223GPDGY. Aenean non malesuada eratos. The Para 3 has the same great features as the Para 2 such as the compression lock, Maxamet blade and four position pocket clip. Current Stock: 0 SKU: C223GPDGY. Textured gray G-10 handle offers heightened comfort and grip strength. SP223GPDGY: C223GPDGY Para 3, Maxamet Spyderco Easily one of the most anticipated products in Spyderco's history, the Para 3 is the latest generation of their immensely popular Paramilitary family of folding knives. Product DescriptionThe Spyderco Para Military 2 has several changes over the classic version. In hac habitasse platea dictumst. Wow - what a nice knife. This item is … The Spyderco Para Military 3 Knife has an overall open length of 7.24", and it weighs 3.4 ounces. Praesent pulvinar dolor magna, sit amet tempor risus congue id. MODIFIED Spyderco Para 3 Maxamet - The Ron Burgundy - Satin - Rit Dyed Handle - KP-C223GPDGY-1 KNIVES PLUS® HOME This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days). You must be logged in to post a review. See full description . Praesent id tortor purus. 10/04/2018 nemosandman 6 Comments. Spyderco goes far and beyond every higher end production companies in every aspect. Spyderco Spyderco C223GPDGY Para 3 Gray G10 / Maxamet. Available in Knives, Axes, Tools Department at www.recreationid.com Companion $ 15.95. Compare. Cheers! Product DescriptionThis expression of the Para 3 is specifically designed for applications where light discipline is a concern. Praesent a nisl eu purus bibendum convallis. Cras placerat purus non nisl sodales, eu sodales orci ultrices. Add to Wishlist Create Wishlist required. The Paramilitary 3 is a smaller more compact version of the paramilitary 2. Texas Gun Experience is your one of a kind shooting destination. Maecenas tempor lectus pretium justo delos elementum, nec molestie justo ornare. When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Very sharp. Maxamet is like a super CPM M4 to me, it cannot seem to get dull. We’ll follow up with you via email within 24-48 hours, Please answer the following Questionnaire, SPYDERCO Para 3 3in Stonewash Clip Point Dark Gray G10 Handle Folding Knife (C223GPDGY), BOKER MAGNUM Rainbow Mermaid 3.74in Multicolored Drop Point Rainbow Stainless Steel Handle Folding Knife (01LG318), KERSHAW Cryo II 3.25in Titanium Carbo-Nitride Drop Point Stainless Steel Handle Spring Assisted Folding Knife (1556TI), MICROTECH Stitch 3.75in Stonewash Spear Point Black Aluminum Handle Automatic Folding Knife (169-10), BENCHMADE Crooked River 4in Satin Clip Point Dymondwood Handle Folding Knife (15080-2), BENCHMADE Osborne 3.4in DLC Black Reverse Tanto DLC Black Titanium Handle Folding Knife (940BK-2003), LIONG MAH DESIGN Lanny V2 3.25in Satin Drop Point Titanium Handle with Burlap Micarta Overlays Folding Knife (LMDLANV2BURMI), MICROTECH Ultratech 3.4in Bronzed Drop Point Black Aluminum Handle Automatic Out-The-Front Knife (121-13AP), PRO-TECH SBR 2.5in Stonewash Drop Point Black Aluminum Handle Automatic Folding Knife (LG401), SPYDERCO Para 3 3in Satin Clip Point Digi Camo G10 Handle Folding Knife (C223GPCMO), SPYDERCO Para 3 3in DLC Black Clip Point Digi Camo G10 Handle Folding Knife (C223GPCMOBK), SPYDERCO Para 3 3in Satin Clip Point Fully Serrated Black G10 Handle Folding Knife (C223GS), SPYDERCO Paramilitary 2 3.4in Satin Clip Point Digi Camo G10 Handle Folding Knife (C81GPCMO2), SPYDERCO Endura 4 3.75in Satin Flat Ground Drop Point Black FRN Handle Folding Knife (C10FPBK), SPYDERCO Paramilitary 2 3.4in DLC Black Clip Point Digi Camo G10 Handle Folding Knife (C81GPCMOBK2), SPYDERCO Police 4 LW 4.39in Satin Drop Point Black FRN Handle Folding Knife (C07PBK4), BENCHMADE Mini Bugout 2.82 Black Drop Point White Grivory Handle Folding Knife (533BK-1), BENCHMADE Mini Griptilian 2.91in Satin Drop Point Gray G10 Handle Folding Knife (556-1), SPYDERCO Sage 5 Lightweight 3in Satin Drop Point Black FRN Handle Folding Knife (C123PBK), SPYDERCO Manix 2 3.4in Satin Drop Point Dark Blue G10 Handle Folding Knife (C101GPDBL2), Etiam ut suscipit exous nec ornare loremous, Dabitasse platea dictumst integer del cursus felis in scelerisque eros, Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, Molestie justo ornare decenas non felis et mauris placerat vehicula eu quis quam. Clip Position: 4-way. Product DescriptionAll Endura 4 Lightweights are distinguished by their skeletonized stainless steel liners and injection-molded fiberglass-reinforced-nylon (FRN) handles. Etiam ut suscipit ex, nec ornare nisi. Many Already Consider It The Perfect Pocket Cutting Tool, So What Could Possibly Make It Better? Blade material Maxamet, Blade coating Receive our latest updates about our products and promotions. We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Vestibulum mattis nulla quis lobortis vehicula. Nunc rutrum egestas urna, vel pellentesque mauris aliquam. Related products. Save Item. This Para 3 is a little smaller and I really like to size. Model: SP-C223GPDGY. If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. Four-position pocket clip and a lanyard hole provides numerous carry options. Action is great, blade is very sharp. The gray G10 handle and stonewashed Maxamet blade is a great combination. It is razor blade sharp and stout enough to tackle bigger projects. Product DescriptionThe SPYDERCO Police Model is one of the most iconic folding knives ever created. You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. Spyderco Para 3 G-10 Dark Gray Maxamet folding knife C223GPDGY at Lamnia webstore. SPYDERCO Para 3 3in Stonewash Clip Point Dark Gray G10 Handle Folding Knife (C223GPDGY) Spyderco. Maecenas id tristique magna. Proudly featuring Spyderco's Trademark Round Hole™, the full-flat-ground PlainEdge™ blade of this Para 3 is supported by our patented Compression Lock™ mechanism, nested stainless steel liners, and light gray textured G-10 handle scales specially reserved for Spyderco’s elite family of CRU-WEAR knives. Aenean feugiat blandit dui ut pretium. The feel and weight of the knife is perfect for my everyday use cases. Curabitur blandit, erat at ultricies pretium, libero dui sollicitudin enim, et sodales nisl augue nec mauris. Color is great. To large hand and blade length is perfect for manipulating cuts Read more. Spyderco's Para Military 2 Is One Of The Most Popular And Widely Carried Folding Knives Ever Made. Helpful. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Rating * Name Review Subject * Comments * 2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews 5 Para 3 and service . By using this site, you accept our.