to civilian or Armed Forces supply or procurement officers and employees of the Federal Government New items are always being added so check the page frequently. I happen to think this is a great knife for suburban daily carry. This website uses cookies to improve user experience. Free shipping. $105. Compare Compare Items. ... Spyderco Native Chief . 1.483,00 TL 1.408,85 TL SEPETE EKLE. But today I'm taking one apart. A Native 1 in Gin1 steel. Like a season it returns year after year. $84.00. A longer, even more capable expression of the time-tested Native® 5 design, the Native Chief is a natural platform for a Sprint Run—a special one-time-only version of a popular Spyderco model. The Native 5’s lockup and pivot are smooth and tight, as we’ve come to expect from Spyderco … the requirements set forth below, and agree to this prior to your purchase or receipt of any automatic (43) 43 product ratings - Spyderco Native 5 Lightweight S30V Satin Plain Blade Black FRN Handles C41PBK5. C41 FRN in GIN-1 the earliest "true" Spyderco Native - thanks Chad! Spyderco. The Native 5 is one example that exemplifies this classic yet modern approach to an EDC. IN COMPLIANCE WITH FEDERAL STATUTES, KnifeCenter, Inc requests that you read carefully The Native 5 is my first Spyderco that didn’t arrive screaming and hair-splitting sharp. Hi all - new member here. Almost gone. Shop for Products Featured On Instagram Here. Sale Price: $126.00 ... Spyderco: Autonomy 2 - Push-button Automatic - Black G-10 - LC200N - Black DLC - Combo Edge - C165GPSBBK2. Speaking of the Dragonfly II, here is a size comparison: These days the Native comes in a fully flat groun… 1 sold. Kontakta oss. Spyderco Native Spyderco has experimented with new blade steels over the years. Quick view Add to Cart. Spyderco är kända över hela världen för sina knivar och speciellt då sina fällknivar. these knives in connection of duties as described above in sections 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5. Black G-10 scales and a full-flat ground S30V steel blade solidify the design. $168.05. The handle features two separate finger choils, which give it a distinct feeling in the hand. Check out the Spyderco custom knife modifications we do in-house. Spyderco's definitive reference on our current product line. H1 steel is a … Free shipping. 1 sold. Spyderco SpyOpera [A] A classy Italian lockback on bearings, this is a Spyderco x Lionsteel collaboration. Federal law prohibits shipment of automatic knives across state lines, with the following You will see regrinds, ano jobs, acid wash, and others. $110.00. Lägg till i varukorgen Mer. Spyderco was founded in 1976 by Sal and Gail Glesser. Pacific Salt™ FRN Black (C91BK) $88.00 SALE. The Spyderco Native 5 Lightweight is a great little knife, reviewed way back when. The Spyderco Native 5 Salt infuses the best-selling Native 5 design with extraordinary rustproof qualities. $240.00 $168.00. Spyderco Native Lockback Stainless Folding Serrated Blade Black Knife 41PSBK5. I lager . Sign Up to the KnifeCenter Newsletter for exclusive offers! $168.05. Bulk packed. OUT OF STOCK. John Keats wrote those words, and he was right. Now all the highly evolved performance features of this incredibly popular design have been distilled into a compact gentlemen’s folder with a 2.5-inch blade. Spyderco Native 5 Folding Knife - Black Carbon Fiber Handle with PlainEdge, Full-Flat Grind, CPM S90V Steel Blade and Back Lock - C41CFFP5 4.5 out of 5 stars 20. Ücretsiz Kargo. FAST 'N FREE. The middle is the Native 5. Spyderco Dragonfly 2 Wharncliffe Folder Knife, Satin Blade. connection with the activities of such organization; to supply or procurement officers or employees of the municipal government of the District of opening knives from KnifeCenter, Inc meets one or more of the criteria set forth above and agree to use Lägg till i varukorgen Mer. https://www.knifecenter.com/series/spyderco-knives/spyderco-native No flicking here. Spyderco Native 5 Lightweight Knife C41PBK5 4" closed lockback. Ücretsiz Kargo. 1 product rating - Spyderco Native Chief Lockback Knife Black G-10 S30V C244GP Pocket. Ive had it for years. The Spyderco Native has an overall length of 6.875″, a 3″ blade, a weight of 2.45 ounces, and is made in the USA. It folds like a traditional. Spyderco är synonymt med Kvalité. I lager . Spyderco. FAST 'N FREE. I use this knife more than any of my others. I was looking to acquire a new Native when I ran across the "1st Generation Native" for roughly 1/3 the price of what I assume is the New 2nd Generation Native. State, Territory or the District of Columbia ordering, procuring, or purchasing such knives in the At Heinnie Haynes we stock hundreds of different Spyderco models including the UK Friendly ‘Legal’ UKPK, Bug and Pingo and locking knives such as the Paramilitary 2, Endura, Delica and Tenacious to name but a few. Buy SPYDERCO SP41PBK for $82.95 - Spyderco Native Folding Knife 3-1/16 inch S30V Satin Plain Blade, Black FRN Handles at KnifeCenter High Performance Prestige Knife Chaparral is a shrub native to the Western United States with the unique ability to perennially survive, revive and regenerate after being destroyed by drought or fire. The blades are either hollow ground or flat ground with premium steel, which varies from knife to knife. The C41BK5 Native in Spyderco's online catalog. - Constant Quality Improvement. Spyderco is not liable for the misuse of any Spyderco knife or product purchased either directly from Spyderco or a reseller. It's also what Spyderco calls a new and continuing series of gentlemen's folders. Spyderco Lil' Native G-10 Plain Satin. Slow and gritty. KnifeCenter, Inc will not sell automatic opening knives to any customer unless such sale or receipt This made it possible to make the less expensive offering. It holds an edge for about 36 seconds in the real world. So I have 1 Spyderco. Government; an active Armed Forces member or employee acting in the performance of his or her duty; to supply or procurement officers of the National Guard, the Air National Guard, or militia of a Spyderco SPY27 Native 5 w/ Cobalt Blue FRN [A] Spyderco Collectors Club Edition #22. 5201 Lad Land Dr, Fredericksburg, VA 22407 - 800.338.6799 (Phone Orders Welcome), Spyderco Native 5 Folding Knife 3" S30V Satin Plain Blade, Black …, Spyderco Native Chief Folding Knife 4.08" S30V Satin Plain Blade,…, Spyderco Native 5 Folding Knife 3" S30V Black Serrated Blade, Bla…, Spyderco Lil' Native Lockback Folding Knife 2.47" CPM-S30V Satin …, Spyderco Native 5 Folding Knife 3" S30V Satin Serrated Blade, Bla…, Spyderco Lil' Native Compression Lock Folding Knife 2.47" CPM-S30…, Spyderco Native 5 Folding Knife 3" S30V Black Plain Blade, Black …, Spyderco Native 5 Salt Folding Knife 2.95" LC200N Satin Plain Bla…, Spyderco Native 5 Lightweight Folding Knife 2.95" CPM-SPY27 Satin…, Spyderco Native 5 Salt Folding Knife 2.95" LC200N Satin Serrated …, Spyderco Native 5 Lightweight Folding Knife 3" S30V Satin Plain B…, Spyderco Native 5 Folding Knife 2.95" S110V Satin Plain Blade, Bl…, Spyderco Native 5 Folding Knife 3" S110V Satin Plain Blade, Dark …, Spyderco Native 5 Lightweight Folding Knife 2.95" Maxamet Satin P…, Spyderco Native 5 Folding Knife 3" S30V Black Combo Blade, Black …, Spyderco Native 5 Folding Knife 3" S30V Satin Combo Blade, Black …, Spyderco Lil' Native Compression Lock Folding Knife 2.42" CPM-S90…, Spyderco Native Chief Folding Knife 4.08" S90V Satin Plain Blade,…, Spyderco Native Chief Folding Knife 4.08" CPM-REX 45 Satin Plain …, Spyderco Native 5 Folding Knife 2.95" S90V Satin Plain Blade, Flu…, Spyderco Native 5 Folding Knife 3" S30V Satin Plain Blade, Pink F…. Spyderco. The blade is paired with a lightweight, yellow FRN handle with bi-directional texturing for a … Spyderco Native The Spyderco Native is engineered for the human hand and the ergonomic design maximizes cutting ability while minimizing discomfort and fatigue. 1.594,00 TL 1.514,30 TL SEPETE EKLE. A steel foundry in Japan made the myth a reality by intoducing H-1 steel. by Cowboyfromhell » Tue Jul 23, 2019 1:08 pm I wake up every morning to coffee and my kindle where I surf the web and spyderco forum, etc. Spyderco Native 5 Serrated C41SBK5. Our modifications have grown significantly since the beginning and we wanted to get them on one page. 1.331,00 TL 1.264,45 TL SEPETE EKLE. Spyderco Knives: Spyderco Salt Models with H1 Steel. Manufactured in Golden Colorado, the Native 5 is one of Spyderco’s best EDC folders. 1 product rating - Spyderco Native Chief Lockback Knife Black G-10 S30V C244GP Pocket. ... Spyderco would provide the Native handles and Camillus would assemble them in New York. This Spyderco model is all about combining performance and comfort. Initially, the company focused on selling our first product —the Tri-Angle Sharpmaker™—primarily at fairs and trade shows around the country. Spyderco Delica 4 Lockback Green Handle Folding Part Serrated Blade Knife 11PSFG. It looks incredible and feels really nice in your hand too. The Spyderco Native compact folding knife is engineered for the human hand with an ergonomic design that maximizes cutting ability while minimizing discomfort and fatigue. Spyderco Police C07S 746 lei fără TVA 895 lei cu TVA 627 lei fără TVA 752 lei cu TVA Economisiţi: 16 %. $252.00. The clip, a standard spoon-style Spyderco … This Native 5 model has a lightweight teal FRN handle and a full-flat ground CPM-S90V steel blade. $105.00. Spyderco paramilitary 2 s110v. Spyderco PM2 20CV DLC [A] - tan scales, DLT exclusive - SOLD By using our website you consent to our Cookie Policy. Spyderco was founded in 1976 by Sal and Gail Glesser. Spyderco Police 4 Lightweight Folder Knife, Satin Blade. Eventually anyone interested in the Spyderco Native runs into some reference to the "BRK Native", the "red-headed stepchild", of the Spyderco family. The Spyderco Native has an overall length of 6.875″, a 3″ blade, a weight of 2.45 ounces, and is made in the USA. It is available with a variety of materials and is a great size for every day use or special applications. Bulk packed. Free shipping. KNIFECENTER CYBER WEEK EVENT | OUR BIGGEST SALE OF THE YEAR! Spyderco Native 5 Lightweight SPY27 - C41PCBL5 - CPM SPY27 Leaf Blade - Cobalt Blue FRN - Lock Back - USA Made $126.00 Spyderco Pacific Salt 2 Knife - C91FSGR2 - Serrated LC200N Drop Point - Green FRN - Lock Back $101.50 I happen to think this is a great knife for suburban daily carry. If you would like us to email you when it is back in stock, send along your email address... Spyderco Native 5 C41GPBORE5 - REX 45 Blade - Burnt Orange G10 Handle - Sprint Run - USA Made, Spyderco Native 5 Lightweight C41PBORE5 - REX 45 Blade - Burnt Orange FRN Handle - Sprint Run - USA Made, Flytanium Custom Copper Scales for Spyderco Lil Native Knife - Antique Stonewash Finish, Spyderco C244GP Native Chief Knife - 4.08 Inch Drop Point - Black G10 Handle - USA Made, MODIFIED Spyderco Native 5 Salt LC200N Knife - The Red Dragon - Satin - Rit Dyed Handle, MODIFIED Spyderco Native Salt Knife - Red Fade Rit Dye Handle, Spyderco Native Salt Knife C41PYL5 Rust Proof Leaf Blade Yellow FRN Handle USA Made, Spyderco Native 5 FRN Knife C41PBBK5 Black DLC Plain Edge Blade Black FRN Lock Back USA Made, MODIFIED Spyderco Native 5 - The Red Dragon - Satin - Rit Dyed Handle, Spyderco C230GP Lil' Native Compact EDC Folding Knife Leaf Blade Black G10 with Compression Lock, Spyderco C41CFFP5 Native 5 Lockback Folding Knife CPM S90V Blade Fluted Carbon Fiber Handle, Spyderco Native 5 G10 Knife, S110V, SP-C41GPDBL5, Spyderco Native 5 FRN Knife, S110V, SP-C41PDBL5, Spyderco Native 5 FRN Knife, Black Part Serrated, SP-C41PSBBK5, Spyderco Native 5 Lightweight SPY27 - C41PCBL5 - CPM SPY27 Leaf Blade - Cobalt Blue FRN - Lock Back - USA Made, Spyderco Lil Native C230GPBORE - REX 45 Blade - Burnt Orange G10 Handle - Sprint Run - USA Made, MODIFIED Flytanium Titanium Scales for Spyderco Lil Native Knife - MAYHEM FINISH, Flytanium Custom Brass Scales for Spyderco Lil Native Knife - Antique Stonewash Finish, MODIFIED Spyderco Native 5 Salt LC200N Knife - Brown - Satin - Rit Dyed Handle, MODIFIED Spyderco Native 5 Salt LC200N Knife - BLACK Rit Dye Handle, Spyderco Native Salt Knife C41SYL5 Rust Proof Serrated Leaf Blade Yellow FRN Handle USA Made, Spyderco Lil' Native Knife C230GSBBK Compact Folder Serrated Black DLC Blade Black G10 with Compression Lock, Spyderco Lil' Native Knife C230GPBBK Compact Folder Black DLC Blade Black G10 with Compression Lock, Spyderco Lil' Native Backlock Knife C230MBGS EDC Compact Folder Serrated Blade Black G10, Spyderco Lil' Native Backlock Knife C230MBGP EDC Compact Folder Plain Blade Black G10, Spyderco C41PGY5 Native 5 Knife, 2.95 Inch Maxamet Steel Blade, Gray FRN Handle, Spyderco Native 5 FRN Knife, Black Serrated, SP-C41SBBK5, Spyderco Native 5 FRN Knife, Part Serrated, SP-C41PSBK5, Spyderco Native 5 FRN Knife, Pink, SP-C41PPN5, Spyderco Native 5 FRN Knife, Serrated, SP-C41SBK5. An ideal accessory for your favorite Spyderco knife. Spyderco Native Chief Folder Knife, CPM-S30V Blade. The Spyderco Native has been around for many years and has undergone some changes due to Spyderco’s  C.Q.I. This Native Chief takes the time-tested design of the original and stretches it out to create a longer and slimmer profile with even more cutting performance. Nože Spyderco vyrába firma sídliaca v USA. We are the official UK home of Spyderco knives with hundreds of premium models in stock. SCBEAD1LY Spyderco Pewter Bead/Lanyard. The Native 5 features a patterned FRN handle with two separate finger choils. 1, Első benyomások: A Native III a Spyderco talán legjobb ár/érték arányú modellje – és egyben a sorozat legjobban sikerült darabja is szerintem. Transport . The new-for-2019 Spyderco Native Chief is a hard-use folding knife with a big blade that nearly disappears into a hip pocket.. Heavy-use knives are usually, well, heavy. Logga in . The C41 Native is a mid-sized knife with a drop point blade and a deep finger cutout in the handle that was introduced in 1997. 439Kr . But then in 1981 Spyderco introduced their first folding knife which introduced the pocket clip and the now instantly recognizable hole … I would love a … And it just got a little better. Buy your UK-friendly Spyderco Penknife at Heinnie Haynes. Portions of the following content are served by a 3rd party. The Spyderco Stretch knives have slim profile stainless steel handles that are inlayed with black Kraton for enhanced grip. 439Kr . Reliably using excellent steels and materials in their knives, Spyderco ensures their tools are worthy of whatever task they’re put to. $84.00. Hell of a party it is, and it’s crazy to think Spyderco has been providing knives that are long on function and … Spyderco Para3 Maxamet [A] - SOLD. Spyderco: Native 5 - Fluted Carbon Fiber - CPM-S90V - C41CFFP5. KnifeCenter, Inc. You further hereby represent and certify that your purchase or ownership of automatic 2. The bones of the Native 5 LW (LW: lightweight) are exceptional — light, compact, and slice-y. pursuant of an order from any person designated in paragraphs 1, 2, 3 and 4. acknowledge that it is your responsibility as the buyer to ascertain and obey all applicable laws 1 product rating - Spyderco Lil Native Knife Black G-10 S30V Stainless C230GPBBK Pocket Knives. This item is currently out of stock. Cool Knives Knives And Swords Cold Steel Cutlery Firearms Edc Blade Weapons Survival. Only 1 left! Spyderco Native Pocket Knives. 23,1 cm. A steel foundry in Japan made the myth a reality by intoducing H-1 steel. It maximizes cutting ability and minimizes discomfort and fatigue. Phone: 303-279-8383 Toll-Free: 800-525-7770 Fax: 303-278-2229. of Product Service return is made in compliance with one or more of the above conditions. I wasn’t terribly happy, but after some stropping, the Native 5’s edge put a smile on my face. I've owned a few Spydercos for a while now but finally joining the board. S90V is a complex steel that offers unprecedented toughness and edge retention. Spyderco Para Military 2 G-10 Satin S110V. The Spyderco Native is engineered for the human hand. Spyderco Native 5 in SPY27. Spyderco’s first knife-related product was the Tri-Angle Sharpmaker. SPYDERCO C88PBBK SALT 1 CAKI %5 indirim. The Spyderco Native Chief takes our iconic Native model and stretches it by about one third to create a longer cutting tool that is still incredibly slim and pocket friendly. Spyderco Although some would say that Spyderco's aesthetics are an acquired taste, once you start using these knives, you'll understand that the beauty of Spyderco knife is in how well they work. Spyderco Native 5 Maxamet [A] - $150. Honestly kinda leaves a bad taste in my mouth. SPYDERCO NATIVE SIYAH CAKI (C41PSBK) %5 indirim. This model is clad in fluted carbon fiber scales precisely machined into a 3d-contoured handle shape. It’s a full size knife, but at less than 2.5 ounces you hardly notice it in the pocket. Spyderco Native 5. The Spyderco Native 5 is the first Spyderco pocket knife manufactured from the new S35VN steel, which is comparable to the very popular and tough S30V steel. Spyderco Native 5 in SPY27. -Owned for 1 year Comments: I think that this is one of the best value knives offered by Spyderco. 1 bid. Native® 5 FRN Pink (C41PN5) $160.00. Pacific Salt™ 2 ... or use of the item in violation of applicable federal, state and local laws or regulations. Variations. Ending Nov 29 at 12:28PM PST 2d 1h. Back then their product family consisted of only one product, the Tri-Angle Sharpmaker. SCBEAD1LY Spyderco Pewter Bead/Lanyard. 1 999Kr . Since its original release in 1997, the Native® has been a mainstay of the Spyderco product line and a shining example of our American-made quality and innovation. $150. Spyderco was founded in 1976 by Sal and Gail Glesser. Ücretsiz Kargo. The Spyderco Native Chief takes our iconic Native model and stretches it by about one third to create a longer cutting tool that is still incredibly slim and pocket friendly. The Blade “Beauty is a joy forever”. subdivision of a State or Territory; to manufacturers of such knives or bona fide dealers therein in connection with any shipment made 3" flat-ground C. $95.50 + shipping . Made in the USA. OUT OF STOCK. Its partially serrated. (local, state, federal and international) in regard to the possession or purchase of any item from Engineered for the human hand, the Native's ergonomic design maximizes cutting ability while minimizing discomfort and fatigue. 22 bids. All C41 Natives have a Back Lock locking mechanism; Drop Point Blade; 50/50 choil; deep finger cutout in the handle behind the choil; Variations of the Native Lightweight (Generation 1) All Native Lightweights are made in Golden, U.S.A. Advanced Search Options. The handle material will also vary depending on the model chosen, with choices such as the G-10, FRN, and Carbon-Fiber. Originally sold out of a converted bread truck, it remains one of our best-selling products over 40 years later. ... (1) 1 product ratings - Spyderco Salt 2 H-1 Ultra-Corrosion Resistant Steel Blade and Black FRN Handle - $45.00. Featured Products. Componente. $185.50. Spyderco C244CF90VP Native Chief Sprint Run, 4.08" CPM S90V(420V) Plain Blade, Carbon Fiber Handle-COMING SOON! Spyderco. Spyderco Endura 4 Damascus Blade Black-Gray Zome FRN Exclusive C10ZPGYD. Sale Price: $245.00 $24.22 On sale $18.99 Spyderco Native 5 REX 45 Lightweight Burnt Orange FRN REX45 Sprint Run C41PBORE5. Spyderco native 1. $4.70 shipping. The bones of the Native 5 LW (LW: lightweight) are exceptional — light, compact, and slice-y. In this review I’m focused on the Spyderco Native 5 model C41PDBL5 with Dark Blue FRN handle and the CPM-S110V blade, released in December 2015. The Native is an extremely practical, multifunctional cutting tool that showcases the quality and affordability of Spyderco's USA-made products. The blade is secured open by offering a time-tested locking mechanism, the lock back, which features the David Boye Dent. Ending Wednesday at 2:38PM PDT 2d 4h. This model is all about combining performance and comfort. 1 sold. The iconic Native has been a mainstay of Spyderco’s American-made product line for decades. A myth in the knife world is that out there somewhere there is a super-steel with high performance cutting ability that doesn't rust. It’s a full size knife, but at less than 2.5 ounces you hardly notice it in the pocket. H1 steel is a … Enter the Spyderco Native, a design that has been around since the late 1990s, I believe 1997, unless I’m mistaken. Featured Products. We offer some add-on services to customize your knife even more. The top knife is the Spyderco Para 3 for comparison. © 1995-2020 by Howard Korn and KnifeCenter Inc. All rights reserved. My current rotation is: M4 Manix XL, Rex45 Shaman, S110V PM2, Native … Spyderco Roc Cleaver G … Potential sources can include buying guides for Spyderco Native 5 Lightweight, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. MSRP: $350.00. ordering, procuring, or purchasing such knives in connection with the activities of the Federal Subscribe Today: Exclusive Specials, Free Stuff with Every Order, Early Access to New Items! MSRP: $180.00. - Constant Quality Improvement. Only 1 left in stock - order soon. Spyderco Native Knives The Spyderco Native has been around for many years and has undergone some changes due to Spyderco’s C.Q.I. $24.22 On sale $18.99 An ideal accessory for your favorite Spyderco knife. FAST 'N FREE. $95.00. FAST 'N FREE. $66.50. Spyderco Byrd Cara Cara 2 SS . Native® 5 Salt® $186.00. A myth in the knife world is that out there somewhere there is a super-steel with high performance cutting ability that doesn't rust. Spyderco: Native 5 Lightweight - Cobalt Blue FRN - Lockback - CPM-SPY27 - C41PCBL5. The knife features a hollow-ground, plain-edge, drop-point blade of premium CPM-S30V stainless steel for superior edge … The Native is produced right here in the United States and is also a great addition to that collection. The UK home of Spyderco Knives. S30V steel and under $60 "street price". This knife was designed for performance and usability. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible Spyderco Native 5 Lightweight. $145.00. Spyderco Native Pocket Knives. [16] In 1994, it was the first company to use powder metallurgy in a production knife (in the form of Crucible's S60V tool steel ), and the first knife company to use H-1 steel in a folding knife. The handle features two separate finger choils, which give it … The handle on the Native is … These knives, unless they have been tampered with, display a laser etched "1st Generation BRK" marking in black on the blade. The bottom knife is an early Native (note the pronounced swedge). Spyderco Delica 4 Black FRN Folding Knife C11FPBK VG-10 Plain Edge Blade -Dealer. Columbia or the government of an State or Territory, or any county, city or other political The Spyderco Native pocket knife series has become one of Spyderco's most popular. $95.00 $66.50. SPYDERCO C79PSOR ASSIST ORANGE CAKI ... SPYDERCO ÇAKI C79PSBK %5 indirim. Nože so znakom pavúka sú určené pre nadšencov, zberateľov a priaznivcov vysokej kvality nožov. Spyderco recently celebrated their 40 th Anniversary in the form of this wild contoured, fluted carbon fiber Native V with a DS93x Damasteel blade. - $250. Braided black cord lanyard with attached 1/2" x 1/2" x 5/8" pewter bead. Almost gone . $126.00. Its everything I now dislike about knives. 21,5 cm. Material mâner: G-10. Careers / Employment Opportunities Spyderco Lil’ Native Lockback custom scales (v.1) by suingab posted August 24, 2020 category Contoured, Custom scales, G10, Lil' Native, Spyderco. Väčšia časť produkcie tejto firmy pochádza z Japonska, menšia časť z USA. Spyderco. The clip, a standard spoon-style Spyderco … Spyderco Dragonfly 2 Lockback Satin Folding Blade ZOME Camo Knife 28ZFPGR2. But somehow Spyderco … Saver Salt™ FRN Yellow (C118YL) ... transportation, or use of the item in violation of applicable federal, state and local laws or regulations. I’ve been smiling for months since.) You must be eighteen (18) years of age to purchase Spyderco knives. The addition of other carbides has made this steel even tougher without adversely affecting its other features. $144.41. This knife was designed for performance and usability. exceptions: By signing and submitting this form, you (KnifeCenter, Inc Customer/Buyer) hereby recognize and Spyderco Tenacious Knives. Its blade is made from full-flat ground LC200N, a martensitic steel that is immune to corrosion. All-black handle and clip make it discreet. While the Dragonfly IIgets the job done, the Native 5 gives you more options. The infamous BRK 1st Generation Native - in 440A - note the smaller, more numerous thumb notches in the spine Below: The two Japan made Natives, on top - a blue "Spyderco Forum" limited edition version of the C78 Native III in VG-10, below the all stainless Native II in AUS-10 Spyderco Tenacious Knives. Grey … If you have accessibility or usability difficulties related to this 3rd party content, please call 800.338.6799. $165.00 $115.50. Since the portion of the knife most in contact with the user is the handle, that became key while the model was in initial development on the drawing table. Spyderco, Inc. 820 Spyderco Way Golden, CO 80403-8053. Ami egyből feltűnik, hogy szinte nincs is tömege (alig 80 gramm) így kissb duci markolata ellenére is kényelmesen hordható egész nap, akár egy farzsebben is. Saved by Jonathan Bryant. Made in the USA. Fits my hand very well. Spyderco Mule M4 [B] - Halpern 3D solid carbon fiber scales w/sheath, no box - purchased secondhand as new, never used by me, shows a couple of cloudy spots on the blade (patina?) Only 1 left! opening knife from our company. Spyderco Knives: Spyderco Salt Models with H1 Steel. Braided black cord lanyard with attached 1/2" x 1/2" x 5/8" pewter bead. Very light and not overly large, which makes good EDC. 1 2 3 Next .