Not long before the release of the Delica4 and Endura4 knives, Spyderco licensed the Wave Opener feature from knife making royalty, Ernest Emerson, for use on a special edition of the Endura3. I've never dealt with Spyderco but I've sent in a knife to Emerson and got great service. ... Matriarch™ 2 FRN Emerson Opener Black Blade. Ergonomics: 9/10 (This knife feels good in the hand) Looks: 8/10 Materials: 9/10 (I love the materials. This is an accessory for the Spyderco Paramilitary 2 folding knife, designed to fit into the opening hole on the blade and function as a wave opener. Price: $170 total Ritter Grip in black DLC M4, number 101 - limited run of the Benchmade full-size Grip for Doug Ritter. Ankerson Knife and Computer Geek Platinum Member. $180.00. Emerson Opening Spyderco Dragonfly 2. As used in the Dragonfly 2, the opening system is fast and slick. Jul 11, 2011 #7. Informacje o Spyderco Endura 4 Emerson - 7375027322 w archiwum Allegro. The Dragonfly 2 Emerson Opener solves that problem by enhancing the popular Dragonfly 2 Lightweight with an Emerson Opener—an integral hook that snags the top of the pocket to automatically open the blade as the knife is drawn. Spyderco Matriarch 2 Lightweight Folding Knife with Emerson Opener - Black FRN Handle with SpyderEdge, Hollow Grind, VG-10 Steel Blade - C12SBK2W 4.8 out of 5 stars 204 $112.00 $ 112 . Informacje o Nóż Spyderco Endura 4 Emerson Opener FRN (C10PGYW) - 7806783797 w archiwum Allegro. Spyderco Matriarch 2 Lightweight Folding Knife with Emerson Opener - Black FRN Handle with SpyderEdge, Hollow Grind, VG-10 Steel Blade - C12SBK2W 4.8 out of 5 stars 204 $112.00 $ 112 . The handle is blue/gray FRN. Lost to the Ages: C90GRE Stretch 1 ZDP-189 British Racing Green | C28GRE2 Dragonfly 2 ZDP-189 British Racing Green C12BK2W Matriarch 2 VG-10 Emerson Open | C81G2 Para Military 2 S30V Currently Rotating: C81GPRGR2 Para Military 2 K390 Ranger Green | C223GPRGR Para 3 K390 Ranger Green C90FPIV2 Stretch 2 Straight Spine, VG-10 Rit Dye'd Dark Apple Green | C223GP Para 3 S30V … Today it remains one of our most popular models and continues to set the standard for all other knives of its breed. It has a similar shape but is thicker, and is intended for either self-defense or every day use. As this is just a first look, I haven’t put the knife through deep testing yet. Couple small scratches, barely able to see them. This Spyderco Delica 4 knife has a flat saber-ground VG-10 stainless steel blade with the Emerson Wave opening feature. 20,869. The most popular Spyderco knife of the past five years, the Para-Military 2 is now available with the Emerson wave feature. Hello everyone, I need to down size a bit so here are few that needs a new home. How do you like these Emerson opening Spyderco made knives? The Matriarch 2 combines an aggressive VG-10 stainless steel Reverse “S” blade with the lightweight handle of Spyderco’s best-selling Endura 4. $275.00. Spyderco Civilian vs Matriarch: The Spyderco Matriarch is almost like a smaller version of the Civilian. Boasting a premium steel CPM-S30V saber ground blade with a satin finish, the knife opens smooth and easy with the Emerson feature. Spyderco Although some would say that Spyderco's aesthetics are an acquired taste, once you start using these knives, you'll understand that the beauty of Spyderco knife is in how well they work. Exclusive Proficiency Mods . Spyderco Delica 4 Emerson Opener Plain Edge Knife, Gray - C11PGYW. Good centering and lockup. TIMESTAMP. Nov 10, 2013 - Anything custom is awesome!. Good blade steel and FRN is perfect for LEO knife) Edge sharpened on Spyderco stones, taking great care to maintain the little pain in the ass tanto points - comes with box, papers and sticker. Tel: 0714839365. Zobacz inne Noże i akcesoria, najtańsze i najlepsze oferty, opinie. SV: $7. So if you want to actually use your knife in a ‘normal’ way, get the Matriarch. Military™ Model G-10 Black / Black Blade. From the ones I have seen the Militaries have better F&F, the Emerson's are on the rough side. Sprzęt bushcraftowy i survivalowy w najlepszej cenie! See more ideas about Spyderco, Spyderco knives, Folding knives. Got some patina on it from use. Spyderco Endura 4 Signature Folder Knife with 3.80" VG-10 Steel Blade with Emerson Opener and FRN Handle - PlainEdge - C10PGYW 4.7 out of 5 stars 413. Data zakończenia 2019-03-08 - cena 478 zł Let me know if you have any questions and thanks for looking. To make this full-service folder even more capable, it is now available with an Emerson Opener – an integral hook on the spine of the blade opens it automatically as it’s drawn. These models combine all that's functional and performance-based in a Spyderco folder with the blade-opening feature made popular and patented by Ernest Emerson of Emerson Knives. $98.00. Showing 1 - 12 of 24 Items. Top. In the 1980’s, the original Spyderco Endura blazed a trail as one of the first lightweight clip-carry folding knives. Sized to perfectly split the difference between our iconic Delica® 4 and Endura® 4 models, the Endela is rapidly earning a reputation as the perfect compromise. Zobacz Nóż składany Spyderco Dragonfly 2 Emerson Opener Plain (C28PGYW2) Oryginalny produkt ®️ Dostawa 24H - Darmowy zwrot. Take both the pocket clip and thumb disk for $15. Spyderco Emerson opening Endura/Delica? Spyderco inc. Nóż Spyderco Endura 4 Lightweight Emerson Opener C10PGYW - od 518,00 zł, porównanie cen w 1 sklepach. Never carried, sharpened, or cut anything. Thinking on a Lone Wolf Dist. Lost to the Ages: C90GRE Stretch 1 ZDP-189 British Racing Green | C28GRE2 Dragonfly 2 ZDP-189 British Racing Green C12BK2W Matriarch 2 VG-10 Emerson Open | C81G2 Para Military 2 S30V Currently Rotating: C81GPRGR2 Para Military 2 K390 Ranger Green | C223GPRGR Para 3 K390 Ranger Green C90FPIV2 Stretch 2 Straight Spine, VG-10 Rit Dye'd Dark Apple Green | C223GP Para 3 S30V … Spyderco Endura Emerson Knife. twinboysdad Member Posts: … Love the old school straight spine delica and for a bit of flavour I have added a little swedge. $295.00. Exclusive Proficiency Mods Shop 18, Florida Junction Centre Ontdekkers Road Roodepoort OR TEL: 0714839365 . I felt the original mod, though pretty neat looking, was a bit too extreme and could hamper performance on penetrating cuts. Kershaw Emerson CQC-K Pocket Knives, Manual Opening Folding Knife with Wave Shaped Feature, Multiple Styles Spyderco Caribbean Blade mod. It's a solid knife but Emerson just isn't for me. The model featured both the famous Spyderhole and Emerson Wave. The Gayle Bradley Folder is one of a number of collaborations between Texan custom knifemaker Gayle Bradley and Colorado’s production giant Spyderco.Although it is recently discontinued and replaced by the Gayle Bradley 2, the original Gayle Bradley folder remains a favorite among Spyderco … Spyderco Endura 4 Plain Black R2,137.50. Nov 2, 2002. Just trying to make some room. It could be modified to fit other Spyderco knives, and can probably fit the Military and Para 3 without modification. Does not come with a screw. It is easy to install and remove without any tools or additional parts. … The handle is blue/gray FRN. Jul 11, 2011 #8. The Endura knife features a molded FRN (fiberglass reinforced nylon) handle with Bi-Directional texturing for traction and improved ergonomics. Matriarch2 Lightweight Emerson Opener lekka, ekonomiczna wersja legendarnego noża Civilian z hakiem Emerson Wave. In short, the Spyderco Matriarch 2 with the Emerson opener is a very good knife for it's intended purpose but it's EDC uses are somewhat limited. This Spyderco Endura knife has a flat saber-ground VG-10 stainless steel blade with the Emerson Wave opening feature. The blade on the Delica is premium VG-10 stainless steel from Seki-City Japan and features spine jimping that extends from the ramp to the top of the handle. Spyderco literally invented the tactical folding knife, integrating groundbreaking features like the pocket clip, serrated edge and one-handed opening capability. Bought this ages ago and it has sat in the safe since. Ernest Emerson’s patented Emerson Opening feature supercharges the design with an integral hook on the back of the blade that automatically opens it when the knife is drawn from the pocket. Not huge changes but a bit fun and make me think a little Paramilitary and a little dragonfly while retaining the ergos of the delica. Endura 4 Lihtweight Emerson Opener czwartej generacji.Emerson Opener (Emerson Wave) opatentowany przez Ernesta Emersona hak umieszczony na grzbiecie głowni umożliwia szybkie otwarcie klingi podczas wyjmowania noża z kieszeni spodni poprzez zaczepienie haka o krawędź kieszeni. 1; 2; Company Info. … Spyderco Endura Emerson Opener R2,367.00. This model sold briskly and has since become somewhat of a collectors item. Folder z zaprojektowanym naukowo kształtem ostrza zapewniającym ekstremalną skuteczność zadawanych cięć. Post by eric m. » Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:27 pm . Still razor sharp. Military™ Model G-10 Black. Spyderco One of the trade-offs of compact knives is that they are somewhat more challenging to open one handed. Spyderco - Nóż składany Matriarch™ 2 FRN Emerson Opener Black Blade - C12SBBK2W w najlepszej cenie Tylko oryginalne produkty ®️ In the 1980’s, the original Spyderco Endura blazed a trail as one of the first lightweight clip-carry folding knives. Spyderco Emerson opening Endura w/Glock tool! WTS: Quiet Carry, Spyderco, Benchmade, Emerson, Terzuola and couple of Randalls. Data zakończenia 2018-06-07 - cena 259 zł Emerson Steel Flame .45 Federal Auto Thumb Disk (C): used for about a month. Spyderco will undoubtedly fulfill many knife knuts knife fantasy picks with the introduction of the Delica and Endura with Emerson's opening feature. Reliably using excellent steels and materials in their knives, Spyderco ensures their tools are worthy of whatever task they’re put to. Nóż Spyderco Dragonfly 2 Emerson Opener Plain (C28PGYW2) Zaloguj się Zarejestruj się Zapisz się do newslettera Nóż Spyderco Dragonfly 2 Emerson Opener Plain (C28PGYW2) C28PGYW2. Today it remains one of the most popular models and continues to set the standard for all other knives of its breed.