On top of that, it's fairly safe to say that Sennheiser GSP 300 Series is a more popular headset, based on its 700+ reviews. The idea is for you to simply plug it into your existing sound card, console, gamepad, or mobile device via a 3.5-mm connector (TRRS or dual TRS) before putting it on your head and using it. So Sennheiser GSP 300 Series, while being a pricier option, tends to get more favorable ⭐ reviews than the $50 Astro A10, as seen on the chart below. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for EPOS Sennheiser GSP 300 Gaming Headset with Noise-Cancelling Mic, Flip-to-Mute, Comfortable Memory Foam Ear Pads, Headphones for PC, Mac, Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Switch, and Smartphone compatible. I wanted to try out new brands so I went for the sennheiser after reading the overwhelming reviews about it. Sennheiser GSP 300 EPOS Gaming Headset Review For $99, Sennheiser could have the best entry-level gaming headset on the market with the GSP 300. Final Summary. Warranty: Two years. Not bad for a much cheaper product. If the Game Zero's mic is a 10/10 then the GSP 300 is a 9/10. Premier essai en version sans-fil globalement réussi pour Sennheiser et son GSP 670. GSP 300. They have developed a rather prominent position among audio tech companies. Sennheiser GSP 300 review: Hearing footsteps. Sennheiser GSP 350 reviews, pros and cons, Amazon price history. That heft gives the headset a robust feel, as if GSP 670 ready for those angry gamer moments. All that weight isn’t just for some extra gamer flaps. The GSP 300 is modestly packaged, with the box containing only the headphones and a small safety guide. I bought the GSP 300 and they're absolute shit compared to the Razer Kraken Pro V2. At only 19 ohms, it has a nicer, stock-sound than the Game Zero. - The seal it creates around my ear clamps against my skull and becomes very hot after a while. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. It’s a 19 ohm device at 113dB sensitivity, so you don’t require too much power to drive this thing. The only downside is that with the price set to £300 and a home-wear only design, the Sennheiser GSP 670 is a seriously expensive luxury. Sennheiser GSP 300 Review. Social distancing has been going on for a couple months now and being trapped in the … From: Legitimate retailers and direct. The GSP 300 is meant as a plug-and-play design, but what you’re getting for the money is rich, full audio at a price that is affordable. Sennheiser GSP 670 design – Functional, but a little dull I decided to test the GSX 300 with the Sennheiser GSP 300, and my first initial thoughts were that my sound was immediately far louder at less volume in Windows. This headphone remains the only GSP model to offer such a feature, while it is one of only two Sennheiser headphones that offer 7.1 Surround Sound (the other being the more expensive PC 373D). Sennheiser GSP 350 review: A gaming headset that sounds a lot better than it looks The GSP 350 isn't the most beautiful headset around, nor the cheapest, but its … Country of Manufacture: China; About: EPOS makes gaming and … Sennheiser GSP 300 review: "Quality Sennheiser gaming audio made affordable" Rob Dwiar 7/3/2020 US coronavirus: As Covid-19 rates tick up in much of country, some communities loosen restrictions While lightweight, it’s still feels solid in my hands. On top of that, it's fairly safe to say that Sennheiser GSP 300 Series is a more popular headset, based on its 1,000+ reviews. Build Quality and Quality Fit. EPOS is not a new brand; most audiophiles are aware of the magic they infuse in their products. Liked: Comfortable Universal 3.5mm connection Disliked: Expensive Buy EPOS Sennheiser GSP 300 Headset with Noise-Cancelling Mic, Flip-to-Mute, Comfortable Memory Foam Ear Pads, Headphones for PC, Mac, Smartphone Compatible (Blue/Black) online at low price in India on Amazon.in. Sennheiser GSP 670 are new to market so hopefully they’ll add more in the future. EPOS Sennheiser GSP 300 Gaming Headset with Noise-Cancelling Mic, Flip-to-Mute, Comfortable Memory Foam Ear Pads, Headphones for PC, Mac, Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Switch, and Smartphone compatible. Review: EPOS GSP 300 gaming headset. Design The company makes sure to not overwhelm its customers with tiny switches and is always minimalistic with its on-board functionality. July 6, 2020; Dua Rashid; Spread the love. Liked: Passive noise cancellation Sounds excellent Disliked: Looks and feels like a cheaper headset than it is I feel like I just downgraded to a toy level headset. Sennheiser has torn up the rule book and made an open-back gaming headset to defy a market ruled by closed-back designs Being audio industry royalty, you might expect them to charge an arm and a leg for a gaming headset. We praised the EPOS’ GSP series for its brilliant ergonomics already in our review of the GSP 300’s. Overall, Sennheiser delivers a solid gaming headset with the GSP 300. The comfort level is superior to the Game Zero, but only because it is lighter.