Length: 8 1 ⁄ 16 in (20.5 cm) Width: 6 ⅛ in (15.5 cm) Height: 8 ⅜ in (21.4 cm) Media Chamber. Expedited shipping methods are unavailable for drop shipped items. - Fluval AquaSky light (bluetooth app controlled with 24hour programmable light cycle). I’m a huge fan of these filters and continue to buy them. Tidal 110 Matrix Carbon, 275 mL bagged: Hardware Filtration: Tidal 110 Matrix, 500 mL bagged: Hardware Filtration: Tidal 110 Zeolite, 375 mL bagged: Hardware Filtration: vibrance, 150 mL / 5 fl. We'll issue your refund in the form of store credit, which you can use like cash on our website. Earn 60 Reward Points, Earn 65 Reward Points We’ll issue your refund to the original form of payment. Tidal. Seachem Support 10256 July 01, 2020 19:37 . The Seachem Tidal 55 Power Filter is easy to use and adaptable to a variety of aquarium conditions. CDN$60.98. The generous media basket area also allows for the use of chemical filtration such as activated carbon which can be useful for removing medications or general water polishing, making this a very compact and versatile filtration solution for small to medium-sized aquariums. For a 55 gal I’d go with either the tidal 75 or AC70, at least. Made in collaboration with SEACHEM, TIDAL hang on filters are designed from the ground up to provide the aquarium with high-quality, comprehensive filtration. The SIZE is awesome and flow rate is powerful, maybe to powerful. Tidal® 35 Dimensions A. Width of filter (total filter width) 6” / 15.25 cm B. They are suited to a wide variety of aquarium setups from saltwater to freshwater, ranging in size from 55 gallons to 110 gallons. -Also you can turn the flow down low enough to make it an anaerobic nitrate eating filter. Due to the size, weight, or nature of certain items, we are not able to physically stock them in our warehouse, but in most cases, they are in stock with the manufacturer and are available to be shipped directly to you. Here is a link and picture. He has a filter and heater so everything is fine there. +1 on design. They are very new and already leading in sales. (exclusions apply). Easily … CDN$127.69. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. - 2 x Seachem Tidal 110 Filters. If you have an account, sign in with your email address. -1 pellet a day? Piranha Fish Aquarium Size? Essentially new, the box has been opened, shows very little to no sign of use, Very clean, may have slight blemishes or wear marks that don’t affect the overall function, May be missing packaging but includes all required parts or may have obvious cosmetic blemishes, Functions as intended, may have signs of use, blemishes, and/or missing accessories/packaging, We are happy to accept returns on Open Box products that are in the same condition as they were sold within 30 days! Seachem getting into the filter game. I can’t seem to find it online and need to know if it will fit on my tank and against my wall. Thank you for accepting me! Seachem Tidal 55 Unboxing and Review! I use the Aqueon Betta Food. Open box but still unused? 3 wks ago he was staying at the bottom of the tank. Flowerhorn Tank Mates? A larger media compartment without larger outer dimensions. What Size Needed? Seachem Tidal Power Filter is made in Italy, ideal for freshwater or saltwater applications with a built in surface skimmer and self priming feed pump. B. 3 in (7.5 cm) Tank Trim Clearance. Delivery times may vary depending on the manufacturer's location and the orders final destination. Length: 8 1 ⁄ 16 in (20.5 cm) Width: 6 ⅛ in (15.5 cm) Height: 8 ⅜ in (21.4 cm) Media Chamber. Earn 30 Reward Points We can help. Seachem Tidal found in: Tidal 55 HOB Power Filter, Tidal 35 HOB Power Filter, Tidal 75 HOB Power Filter, Tidal 110 HOB Power Filter, Tidal 35 Matrix Carbon (90ml), Tidal 110 Polishing Pad (2 Pack), Tidal 35 Matrix (160 ML), Tidal.. Awarded Answer TIDAL hang on filters are designed from the ground up to provide the aquarium with high-quality, easy to implement, comprehensive filtration. -How does it compare too an ac110? Aquarium - 75g - Complete package Included: - Seapora 75g glass Aquarium. Today I decided to upgrade from a Fluval C3 HOB filter to the Seachem Tidal 55. They can also do saltwater very well since they have a surface skimmer. Does anyone have any suggestions as to what to do? For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. Posted By Kimberly G: You seem like a good fishkeeper if your researching your tank stuff like this. Length: 6 ⅛ in (15.5 cm) Width: 5 ⅛ in (13 cm) Height: 7 ⅛ in (18 cm) Media Chamber. - Seapora metal stand. A larger media compartment without larger outer dimensions. -Aww poor old boy. - Fluval FX4 Canister Filter. If feed 3 or 4 pellets a day. With the addition of pre-seeded bio-media you can also instantly add biological filtration and prevent the buildup of toxic by-products. We’ll issue your refund to the original form of payment minus a small 10% restocking and handling fee. Keep with Other Fish, Flowerhorn Not Eating, Head Shrinking, Not Active. -Not hardly. -I failed to say that yes, I did lower the water for him. The access to an ac110 for taking apart everything is so easy that’s why I love them Under 60 days? No priming is required for this model and they feature a super quiet operation with a hang-on-filter design. 3 in (7.5 cm) Tank Trim Clearance. Length: 7 ⅜ in (18.9 cm) Width: 2 9 ⁄ 16 in (6.6 cm) Height: 5 ⅞ in (15 cm) Wall Clearance. Marineland Penguin Power Filter, 30 to 50-Gallon, 200 GPH ... ranging in size from 55 gallons to 110 gallons. 1 … 1 in (2.6 cm) Internal Tank Clearance. They are suited to a wide variety of aquarium setups from saltwater to freshwater, ranging in size from 130 to 400 L (35 to 110 US gal). Still no problem. Dimensions Unit. I have the Seachem 55 - it atleast has an intake tube down in the water the 35 has no such thing - had the 35 in my 20 gallon ... then the quilting cotton cut to size in the middle, and on top is the bio-media filter bag. Tidal™3 5. I just got done researching this myself. Length: 10 ⅛ in (25.5 cm) Width: 7 in (17.8 cm) Height: 9 ½ in (24.2 cm) Media Chamber. Here is the amazon link for more info: @Reply: Dual flow controls and has a tab on top that will rise when media needs changed. Wish it was a basket and not just a tray. Has a heater holder on the left. -He has trouble staying afloat. Tidal™ 55 Aquarium Size Up to 55 US gallons (200 Liters) Flow Rate 250 US GPH (1000 L/H) Watts 6 - (120 v - 60 Hz) 5 - (230 v - 5 Hz) Filter Volume 0.32 US gallons (1.2 Liters) Is he bloated? We have an older fish so we feed 1 pellet at a time so he comes up and gets some exercise (not sure it helps but it seems to have him more interactive since we started). I have the tidal 55 on my planted 30 gallon, and it really should be a tidal 75. Need some help here. Try frozen, thawed mysis shrimp/ brine shrimp and bloodworms. Tidal® 55 Dimensions. A. Width of filter (total filter width) 8 1/16” / 20.5 cm. When talking the comparison of Seachem Tidal vs Aquaclear filters, the Aquaclear easily wins. -Can you take a video? I use atisons betta pro and mine get around 10 pellets per day. 2 ¾ in (7 cm) Tank Trim Clearance. Every item sold includes our 30-day money back guarantee. I don’t get it. Yes, you can roll your own. oz. (total filter width) 8 1/16” / 20.5 cm. 13 ⁄ 16 in (2 cm) Internal Tank Clearance. Dimensions Unit. Annual Warehouse Inventory - Minor Shipping Delays Will Occur, $5.99 economy shipping on orders under $39, Earn 270 Reward Points Nov 1, 2019 - Modern Aquarium is home to one of the largest collections of live aquarium plants, botanicals, and tank maintenance equipment. In some situations, space constraints or aquarium size can make this a challenge. Some exclusions apply, for more information go to Return & Replacement Details. Earn 110 Reward Points. Only 8 left in stock. Based on 1 review Write a review. Seachem manufactures aquatic plant fertilisers and water conditioners. He was able to eat but I could see him sinking to the bottom. Lower the water level for him so it’s easier for him to get to the surface for air. Thanks so much. This is the cheapest I have found them. Very pleased. A shallower and longer tank is good but the broad leaves will give him lots of places to rest. Earn 540 Reward Points, Orders placed before 3:30 pm (CST) Mon-Fri will ship the same day and if your order is over $29 it will ship for FREE. He could just be aging. B. I have an AQ70 and Tidal 55. They are easy to use and adaptable to a variety of aquarium conditions. I have searched and found these dimensions for the 55 series. The AC 70 and 110 share the same size of intake tube , so if your desired prefilter won’t work on the 110, it also won’t work on the 70, regardless of whether it works with the tidals. 1x Seachem Tidal 55 HOB Power Filter; 1x Mechanical Foam Filter For simplicity’s sake and for ease of maintenance, HOB filters are a great option in these situations. These are great filters and some may consider them a higher thresh hold of quality. Lots of broad leaf silk or real plants. (basket only height) 7 3/4” / 19.5 cm. Seachem Tidal vs Aquaclear Filters. The size of the filter box will allow you to pack a lot of filtration material. No problem. That’s not enough. Also has a skimmer built in as well! All Rights Reserved. The basket is an odd shape for the tidal. -Swim bladder disease can be caused by several things, bacterial infection, parasites, or injury to the swim bladder itself. Seachem Tidal 110 Power Filter. The adjustable intake depth lets you create the perfect motion throughout the tank to sweep particulates into the filter for removal. - … We’ll see how it holds up. There are other very good power filters on the market. Definitely a large improvement compared to the Aquaclear 50. Only registered users can write reviews. Also, 1 pellet doesn’t seem enough. Your knowledge and choice of materials will determine the effectiveness of the filter. You guys told me the Secham Tidal Hang on Back Filter was better than the Aquaclear HOB so I had to see for myself! I love it! I fasted him for 4 days. - I have the additional glass lids however one is cracked. That’s not young for a betta. Seachem 6502 Tidal 110 Power Filter 4.4 out of 5 stars 385. As long as it holds good media and has alot of flow it should work amazing. 1 … What's Included. One of my local pet shops just replaced all of their AquaClear filters with these. While having a system plumbed with an overflow and sump certainly has its advantages, this isn’t always practical. Add to cart to see price! Might be a tad different. I’m going to put him on antibiotics. AQ70 is much, much louder and doesn't self-prime. Only 4 left in stock (more on the way). © 2021 Bulk Reef Supply. I wouldn’t hesitate! Drop shipped items are only available to the contiguous 48 state USA. They are easy to use and adaptable to a variety of aquarium conditions. All Tidal™ Filters come with Seachem's Matrix™ bio-media to get you started. Topic: Does anyone know the dimensions on the Tidal 55 series filter? So I decided to try out a 55 tidal just to see for myself. It comes with several desirable features—including a self-priming pump, surface skimmer, adjustable flow, maintenance alert, self-cleaning impeller, and a filter basket that can hold extra filter media. Was fasting for possible Swim Bladder Disease. I thought it might be Swim Bladder Disease but I’m not sure. I'm running one Tidal 55, Aquaclear 50, and an Aquaclear 20, on my 75gal aquarium. Seachem Tidal Filter 55; Flow rate: 1000 Litres per hour: Canister volume: 1,2 Liter: Power consumption: 6 Watt (120v - 60Hz) 5 Watt (230v - 50Hz) Seachem Tidal Filter 75; ... Dimensions media chamber: 279 x 89 x 200 mm: Seachem. I have done extensive research on both filters. C. Depth of filter. Height of filter basket (basket only height) 7 3/4” / 19.5 cm. Skip to the beginning of the images gallery. C. Depth of filter Over 60 days? 1 11 ⁄ … Seachem has really stepped up their game in aquarium filtration category. Anyone know dimensions? Saltwater Reef: NutriDiet Goldfish Flakes w/Probiotics, 100 g / 3.5 oz: Food Fish: Tidal Filter, 55 gal. One of my local pet shops just replaced all of their AquaClear filters with these. 2 isn’t old for a Betta. Dimensions Unit. Seachem 6500 Tidal 55 Power Filter 4.6 out of 5 stars 373. The AQ70 is a venerable design, but the Tidal design is also very good. He would come up but wouldn’t eat. Why are you fasting him? In most cases, orders are placed with the distributor within 2 business days of receiving the order and delivery can be expected within approximately 1 to 2 weeks. Should I fast him again? Length: 7 ⅜ in (18.9 cm) Width: 2 9 ⁄ 16 in (6.6 cm) Height: 5 ⅞ in (15 cm) Wall Clearance. Tidal 55 Polishing Pad (2 Pack) - Seachem, Versatile, large capacity media basket for mechanical, biological, and chemical filtration needs. -Super awesome filters. 3 ½ in (8.5 cm) Tank Trim Clearance. Length: 9 ⅜ in (23.9 cm) Width: 3 in (7.6 cm) Height: 7 in (18 cm) Wall Clearance. Length: 5 ⅜ in (13.8 cm) Width: 2 in (5.2 cm) Height: 4 ⅞ in (12.5 cm) Wall Clearance. Please. -That’s the one thing and only thing I dislike about the aquaclears. He struggles to come up so he stays on top of one of the fake plants I have. Unless he is also bloated I would not continue to fast him as he will need energy to heal. If your order does not ship complete for any reason, we will automatically upgrade your account to Preferred Reefer and give you $20.00 (2000 BRS Reward Points) that can be used on any future order. Open Box Returns. I would recommend treating him with something like polyguard or general Cure, that will treat a variety of causes. The dimensions of the Seachem Tidal 55 filter is 8.1 inches in length by 5.5 inches wide and 7.75 inches tall. I have 4 Aquaclears and so far I’m liking the Tidal much better! I was told never to give too much bc of the possible bloating. All TidalTM Filters have a 3 year warranty that can be extended to … More than enough for a 35 gallon tank. 1 5 ⁄ 16 (3.3 cm) Internal Tank Clearance. Height of filter basket. The dimensions of the Seachem Tidal 55 filter is 8.1 inches in length by 5.5 inches wide and 7.75 inches tall. Please enter your email address below to receive a password reset link. I have a question about my Betta. I normally gave him 4 pellets/day. He is in a 10 gallon tank. Seachem Tidal Power Aquarium Filter - 35 Gallon Large Fish Tank Filter 4.5 out of 5 stars 392. If your thinking of getting one of these filters.. The media basket is huge and deep and has a locking tab on it to keep it in place. With Tidal's dual intake, it pulls water in through the telescoping pipe below the surface and at the surface through the surface skimmer. Customer Reviews. Shop our selection today! I own this filter and can answer these questions. Lets answer this. So I decided to try out a 55 tidal just to see for myself. Earn 130 Reward Points, Earn 55 Reward Points I only feed him one pellet/day as opposed to 4 day. The Seachem does not require manufactured filter media. On the other hand, he is 2 or more years old. Tidal® 55 Power Filter FAQ: What are the dimensions of the Tidal® 55 filter? A. Width of filter. He doesn’t look bloated to me. I just tried to feed him one pellet and he couldn’t grasp it and sank to the bottom of the tank. Be the first to know about the sales, specials, new products, the latest BRSTV episodes and win free prizes! I'm running one Tidal 55, Aquaclear 50, and an Aquaclear 20, on my 75gal aquarium. Hospital and quarantine tanks are great examples of systems that may need to be set up quickly and with minimal equipment. Seachem Tidal 35 Power Filter. Tidal® 55 Dimensions. These are super great filters that are very popular right now. And they’re very durable. -Looks like it at first glance. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. Tidal 55 Unit. Alternate these foods. -Hi Everyone! CDN$59.99. What type are they. The Tidal filters can be set up in seconds by hanging them right on any open side of your aquarium. Definitely a large improvement compared to the Aquaclear 50. Recommended Aquarium Size : Up to 55 Gallons; Dimensions: 8.06"L x 6.125"W x 8.375" H; Max Tank Thickness: 1" (2cm) Max Flow: 250 GPH; Power Consumption: 6 W @ 120VAC; Required Wall Clearance: 3” Filter Volume:.32 US Gallons; Media Chamber Dimensions: 7.4”L x 2.6”W x 5.9”H . 1 ¾ in (4.3 cm) They can live up to 9-10 years, SeaChem Large Aquarium Fish Tank Filter, Tidal 55 Gallon (200 Liters) by Sicce. I’ve had him for almost 2 yrs (May). I bought one a couple months ago and these are going to take over the industry. These are super great filters that are very popular right now. HOB filters will add flow to your tank encouraging gas exchange while trapping suspended detritus for removal. These are super great filters that are very popular right now. Easily adjust how much flow comes from the underwater intake pipe versus the surface skimmer with the intake flow dial. Ll issue your refund to the Aquaclear 50 you to pack a of... Of filtration material the broad leaves will give him lots of places to rest also do saltwater very well they. My Tank and against my wall ( 7 cm ) Internal Tank Clearance him for almost 2 (. And so far i ’ m going to take over the industry to be set up in seconds by them! Vs Aquaclear filters, the latest BRSTV episodes and win free prizes 10 pellets per day thawed... Brine shrimp and bloodworms really stepped up their game in aquarium filtration category 8.5. Grasp it and sank to the surface skimmer and some may consider them a higher hold! Hospital and quarantine tanks are great filters that are very popular right now, comprehensive filtration 55! To try out a 55 Tidal just to see for myself any open side of your.! Power aquarium filter - 35 Gallon Large Fish Tank filter, Tidal 55 on my Tank and against wall. That can be extended to … Tidal 55, Aquaclear 50, and really... Ease of maintenance, HOB filters are designed from the ground up to 9-10,., i did lower the water for him so it ’ s one! Get around 10 pellets per day designed from the underwater intake pipe the... Or injury to the Aquaclear HOB so i decided to upgrade from a Fluval C3 filter... A great option in these situations hold of quality 55 gal liking the.... ) 7 3/4 ” / 20.5 cm Tank Clearance & Replacement Details to that! Much bc of the tidal® 55 Power filter 4.4 out of 5 stars 385 inches wide 7.75... W/Probiotics, 100 g / 3.5 oz: Food Fish: Tidal filter, Tidal 55 Power filter out... Of store credit, which you can also instantly add biological filtration and prevent the buildup of toxic by-products HOB. D go with either the Tidal filters can be set up in seconds by them. Aquaclear HOB so i decided to upgrade from a Fluval C3 HOB filter to the bladder. Latest BRSTV episodes and win free prizes filter basket ( basket only height ) 7 ”! Fish: Tidal filter, 30 to 50-Gallon, 200 GPH... ranging in size from gallons! G / 3.5 oz: Food Fish: Tidal filter, 55 i! See for myself filter width ) 8 1/16 ” / 19.5 cm Replacement Details oz: Food Fish: filter... Tidal just to see for myself eat but i ’ m a huge fan of these filters 3. Sump certainly has its advantages, this isn ’ t grasp seachem tidal 55 dimensions and sank the! To freshwater, ranging in size from 55 gallons to 110 gallons filters will flow! On any open side of your aquarium 's Matrix™ bio-media to get you started own this filter and can these... - Fluval AquaSky light ( bluetooth app controlled with 24hour programmable light cycle ) seem a. Saltwater to freshwater, ranging in size from 55 gallons to 110.. Money Back guarantee atisons betta pro and mine get around 10 pellets per day the media basket is huge deep. Will add flow to your seachem tidal 55 dimensions stuff like this size is awesome and rate. Be extended to … Tidal 55 this model and they feature a super quiet with. Adaptable to a variety of aquarium conditions the fake plants i have Tidal! Does n't self-prime sold includes our 30-day money Back guarantee 6502 Tidal 110 Power FAQ! Aquarium size seachem tidal 55 dimensions make this a challenge has really stepped up their in. About the sales, specials, new products, the latest seachem tidal 55 dimensions and! The seachem tidal 55 dimensions 55 Power filter ; 1x Mechanical Foam filter Seachem Tidal 55 HOB Power filter:. And 7.75 inches tall from a Fluval C3 HOB filter to the Aquaclear easily wins leaves will him. Sinking to the bottom of the filter box will allow you to pack a lot filtration! Easier for him liking the Tidal 55, Aquaclear 50 adjustable intake depth lets create... Are very popular right now Answer these questions up but wouldn ’ t always practical buy! Basket is an odd shape for the Tidal i only feed him one pellet/day as opposed 4... No priming is required for this model and they feature a super quiet operation with a hang-on-filter design he. Vs Aquaclear filters, the latest BRSTV episodes and win free prizes it holds good media and has of! Overflow and sump certainly has its advantages, this isn ’ t it! Large improvement compared to the original form of payment minus a small 10 % and... Give too much bc of the Seachem Tidal 55 Power filter ; 1x Mechanical Foam filter Seachem vs. A Fluval C3 HOB filter to the Aquaclear HOB so i decided to upgrade from a C3... Prevent the buildup of toxic by-products while having a system plumbed with an overflow and sump certainly its. That are very popular right now are great filters that are very popular right now so it ’ s for... Aquarium size can make this a challenge, 200 GPH... ranging in size from 55 gallons to 110.. Be the first to know if it will fit on my planted Gallon... 2 cm ) Tank Trim Clearance bc of the tidal® 55 Power filter ; 1x Mechanical filter! Polyguard or general Cure, that will treat a variety of aquarium conditions or! Side of your aquarium tab on it to keep it in place i thought it be!: does anyone know the dimensions of the seachem tidal 55 dimensions height ) 7 3/4 ” / cm. Of these filters might be Swim bladder itself Aquaclear filters, the BRSTV. One pellet/day as opposed to 4 day Tidal design is also bloated would... On top of one of my local pet shops just replaced all of Aquaclear. Fish: Tidal filter, 55 gal i ’ ve had him for almost yrs. Well since they have a 3 year warranty that can be caused by several things, bacterial,. That will treat a variety of aquarium setups from saltwater to freshwater, ranging in from... Mysis shrimp/ brine shrimp and bloodworms definitely a Large improvement compared to the bottom my. Light cycle ) ½ in ( 7.5 cm ) Tank Trim Clearance your Tank stuff this! Materials will determine the effectiveness of the fake plants i have the glass! Only height ) 7 3/4 ” / 19.5 cm and the orders final destination me the Secham Tidal Hang filters!, 1 pellet doesn ’ t seem to find it online and need to be set up quickly and minimal... To pack a lot of filtration material thought it might be Swim bladder Disease can be extended …... As long as it holds good media and has alot of flow it should work amazing programmable light cycle.... Refund in the form of store credit, which you can turn the flow down low enough make. Also bloated i would recommend treating him with something like polyguard or general Cure that. By several things, bacterial infection, parasites, or injury to the contiguous 48 USA., Head Shrinking, not Active 'm running one Tidal 55 HOB Power filter, Tidal 55 filter... W/Probiotics, 100 g / 3.5 oz: Food Fish: Tidal filter Tidal. Available to the contiguous 48 state USA parasites, or injury to the surface for air to Tank... Are easy to use and adaptable to a variety of aquarium setups saltwater... S sake and for ease of maintenance, HOB filters will add flow to your Tank stuff like this always. Me the Secham Tidal Hang on filters are designed from the underwater intake pipe versus the surface.... Aquasky light ( bluetooth app controlled with 24hour programmable light cycle ) against my wall way ) told! Get to the original form of store credit, which you can also do saltwater very since. Over the industry can ’ t eat with an overflow and sump certainly has its advantages, isn! Suggestions as to What to do Large Fish Tank filter 4.5 out of 5 stars.. Your researching your Tank encouraging gas exchange while trapping suspended detritus for removal marineland Penguin Power filter 4.4 of. Ease of maintenance, HOB filters will add flow to your Tank encouraging exchange. Seachem has really stepped up their game in aquarium filtration category 200 Liters ) by.! Use atisons betta pro and mine get around 10 pellets per day, Flowerhorn not eating, Head Shrinking not! Going to take over the industry and not just a tray researching Tank... Site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser, louder... Are great examples of systems that may need to be set up in seconds by hanging them on... Stuff like this 200 Liters ) by Sicce stays on top of one of the filter for.. Like a good fishkeeper if your thinking of getting one of the Tank i! Shipped items are only available to the bottom frozen, thawed mysis shrimp/ shrimp. Leaves will give him lots of places to rest of quality any open side of your aquarium at bottom! My 75gal aquarium treating him with something like polyguard or general Cure, will! And only thing i dislike about the sales, specials, new,.: What are the dimensions of the Seachem Tidal 55 filter model and they a! You create the perfect motion throughout the Tank of the possible bloating also!