Even my scalp isn’t as dry and doesn’t itch at all! If you have a blonde that needs more than a boosting, the Schwarzkopf Professional BlondMe Bond Enforcing Premium Lightener 9+ offers an incomparable performance. Schwarzkopf Blondme - Bond Enforcing Premium Lightener 9+ - 450g. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. I was able to lift my hair from dark brown to light blonde (at least a level 9) in one process!!!!!! have very dark brown hair with lots and lots of red undertones. Discover BlondMe Bond Enforcing Clay Lightener a premium soft-to-solid formula that creates an outer-shell, allowing the lightener to stay moist on the inside while unleashing its full lightening power within the hair. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Schwarzkopf Professional BLONDME Bond Enforcing Premium Lightener 9+ with Integrated Bonding Technology is a high-performance powder that gives hair maximum lift up to 9 levels and helps to protect the hair fiber during development for minimized hair breakage. Powerful yet helps to protect the hair fiber during development for minimized hair breakage. The BLONDME® Bond Enforcing Premium Lightener 9+ offers an incredible 9 levels of lift, making it our most powerful lightener. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on July 19, 2018. Schwarzkopf BlondMe Lightener Powder & Schwarzkopf BlondMe Developer. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Formula B. Double processing I had been so hard on my hair. It was easy to mix (1 part lightner to 2 parts developer) - I used the BlondMe 9%/ 30 Volume Developer and it took me from my natural Level 2/3 hair to a level 9/10 in 30 minutes with zero scalp irritation, tingling or stinging. I had balyaged hair and thought I would go completely blonde. Bond Enforcing Premium Lightener 9+ is a powder lightener that's able to lift both natural and colored hair up to 9 levels. Does it dry out the hair? After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Βρες τιμές για Schwarzkopf Blondme Bond Enforcing Premium Lightener 9+ 450gr σε 22 καταστήματα στο Skroutz. Up to 9 … This stops the hair cuticle from being reopened again after the lightening process and therefore reduces additional stress on the hair after the lightening process. Best powder bleach I've used and I've used a lot since I was young. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Unable to add item to List. You still may want to apply some oil/grease to your scalp but it's significantly less scalp aggravation than cheaper products. This is a dust-free powder, meaning it will not travel in the air when you're trying to remove it from the container. There was a problem adding this item to Cart. Schwarzkopf Igora Royal 9-00 Extra Light Blonde Natural Extra Permanent Hair Color ... Tina Davies X Permablend - Medium Brown 1/2oz Pigment, Wella Blondor Multi Blonde Powder Lightener, 28.2 Ounce, Schwarzkopf Professional Blonde Me Premium Developer Oil Formula 33.8 oz/1000ml (6% ; 20 Volume), Schwarzkopf Blondme Premium Developer 6% / 20 Volume Hair Color Developer, 33.8 Ounce, 1 L, Schwarzkopf Professional Blond Me Blonde Toning - Ice - 2.02 oz, Olaplex Hair Perfector No 3 Repairing Treatment, 3.3 Ounce (Packaging may vary), Schwarzkopf Professional Blondme Blonde Toning Tone Ice Hair Treatment – 60 ml. This is by far the best bleach/ lightener I have ever used! This is an amazing product! The most lift with least brass I've ever had, Reviewed in the United States on June 25, 2018, Reviewed in the United States on March 23, 2019. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. There's a problem loading this menu right now. [product:schwarzkopf-blondme-keratin-restore-bonding-mask-all-blondes-169oz] How is this product? Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. I’ve been paying hundreds of dollars for my salon visits to just have my roots done. Can't wait to tone it tomorrow. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Formula A (Roots and Mid-Lengths) Schwarzkopf Professional BLONDME® Bond Enforcing Premium Lightener + 20-volume Schwarzkopf BLONDME® Premium Developer (1:2) . So incredibly happy with my hair! Formula C Clay Lightener for easy to work with consistency and clear lightening … Hair Mask Karseell Collagen 16.9 OZ 500ml Deep Conditioner Coconut Oil Keratin Mask... Sun Bum Blonde Tone Enhancer | Paraben, Gluten and Cruelty Free Purple Leave In Tre... To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. I bleached it twice once with a 40 dev and two days later bleached the top half again with 10 dev (bottom half lifted better than top half), then toned the whole thing and my hair was SOO HEALTHY, no spilt ends or dryness. OMG what sort of wizardry is this!!! Suitable for all technique. I am latina and my hair is black...with other bleaches I need two sessions. BLONDME® offers optimal blonde hair quality, even in the most demanding of situations. Reviews. It offers perfect neutralization (anti-yellow agents) which directly target the hair pigment that causes those warm yellow undertones. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Please do not think thats enough to protect your hair from damage as this is still a potent lightened. It feels and looks sooooo nice! includes a Sleek Tint Brush for easy applying of lightener and mixing with developer Schwarzkopf Professional Blond Me Bond Enforcing Premium Lift 9+, Dust Free Powder - 31.6 oz / 900 g XXL size, Blonde Me 9 Levels of Lift is the first powder lightener to provide up to 9 …