I was going to pull the trigger when my lfs told me that the skimmer doesn't … 110sss. Add to Wishlist. The Reef Octopus Classic 150SSS is constructed of high-quality acrylic that can be completely disassembled for cleaning. Next product → SKU. Attractive, Ultra Compact and Affordable Filtration. Free Shipping on all Reef Octopus Protein Skimmers. Reef Octopus 150 SSS Review. The new DC Controlled protein Skimmers are excellent with the Direct Current VarioS-2S pinwheel skimmer pump which are the latest in variable speed flow technology. Printable version. 0 reviews Write a review. Model : Aquatrance NWB-110SSS. The Reef Octopus Classic 110SSS is constructed of high-quality acrylic that can be completely disassembled for cleaning. Review of the Reef Octopus Protein Skimmer Elite 200SSS Space Saver Super. Compare. Show. I have found the Reef Octopus needle wheel (NWB 110) protein skimmer, it is rated up to 100 gallons, which is more then enough i feel for my tank, but also allows me to upgrade later on and still use this skimmer. #1. Sort By. My main questions are if anyone has any input on this skimmer, as to if it will last and be good for what i need it to do. Home:: Protein Skimmers:: Reef Octopus Classic 110INT Protein Skimmer. A simple vented wedge valve output provides precision control and allows cleaned water to exit the skimmer below water for quiet operation. Then you just hang the skimmer body on the back of your aquarium. Skimmer System : Needlewheel. Reply to this topic ; Start new topic; Recommended Posts. Noise! BRS finds that Reef Octopus Skimmers easily give the best value when weighing out price, performance, features, and accessories. 110SSS Description 110sss Reef Compact Super Sump. Looking at the new RO 150SSS with the newer logo design. Total Reward Points: 276: Availability : Temporarily Out Of Stock ; In-sump skimmer rated for aquariums up to 130 Gallons. Any other skimmers I should research? Thread starter dragonfisher33; Start date Jan 20, 2016; Tagged users None Jan 20, 2016 #1 dragonfisher33 Well-Known Member View Badges. I want to write a short review on the new skimmer I was given for Mother’s day. Thanks! Is this skimmer able to be upgraded? With this setup, the pump is mounted inside the aquarium. The Reef Octopus Classic 110SSS is constructed of high-quality acrylic that can be completely disassembled for cleaning. Hight Size : 485 mm. Hello, Sign in. adjust the intake flow then you are ready to start skimming! Best Reef Octopus 150sss of 2020 - Review and Buying Guide # Product Name Image; 1: Reef Octopus OCTO Regal 150 SSS Space Saver Protein Skimmer . I was looking at getting a upgraded and controllable pump, cleaning lid, and shutoff switch if able. The problems I was having? It can filter up to 105 gallons. The Reef Octopus Classic 110SSS is constructed of high-quality acrylic that can be completely disassembled for cleaning. Max Capacity : 500 liters. A simple vented wedge valve output provides precision control and allows cleaned water to exit the skimmer below water for quiet operation. Footprint: 6.1″ x 7.87″ | Body Diameter: 5″ | Height: 19.7″ Powered by: Reef Octopus Aquatrance 1000s Pinwheel Pump CLSC-110SS. The minimum and maximum seem to be reversed. A simple vented wedge valve output provides precision control and allows cleaned water to exit the skimmer below water for quiet operation. Reef Octopus Default sorting Sort by popularity Sort by average rating Sort by latest Sort by price: low to high Sort by price: high to low Showing all 4 results A simple vented wedge valve output provides precision control and allows cleaned water to exit the skimmer below water for quiet operation. Pet Supplies . Includes freshwater reservoir, filter sock holder, and bubble diffusing intake chamber with lid. The Reef Octopus Classic 110SSS is constructed of high-quality acrylic that can be completely disassembled for cleaning. The NEW sleek and compact Reef Octopus Classic 110SSS in-sump protein skimmer supplies powerful filtration for aquariums up to 130 gallons where sump space may be limited. Dia Size : 120 mm. Reef Octopus Protein Skimmer found in: Regal 150INT 6" Internal Protein Skimmer (VarioS), eSsence S-130 Internal Protein Skimmer, Classic 110SSS 5" Internal Space Saving Protein Skimmer, Reef Octopus Classic 150SSS 6&.. The latest technology, user-friendliness, durability, easy maintenance and even more. 29 Items . Air intake : 420 liters/hr. The sleek and compact Reef Octopus Classic 110SSS in-sump protein skimmer supplies powerful filtration for aquariums up to 130 gallons where sump space may be limited.. Home > Skimmers > In Sump > Reef Octo. Would love any feedback possible. Attractive, Ultra-Compact and Affordable Filtration. Foot Print Size : 150×200 mm. Reef Octopus. per page. Joined: Jan … The Reef Octopus Classic 110SSS is constructed of high-quality acrylic that can be completely disassembled for cleaning. Only Registered Users are able to view pricing. Test Kits; Clearance; News; Classic 110SSS Protein Skimmer; Classic 110SSS Protein Skimmer. Does anyone have any experience with either of these skimmers? $309.99 . Im considering a Skimz SN123 or a Reef Octopus 110sss. Reef Octopus Elite 150SSS Space Saver Super Cone Skimmer Ultimate in Control & PerformanceThe new and innovative Reef Octopus Elite 150-SSS in-sump protein skimmer supplies powerful filtration for aquariums up to 210 gallons where sumps space may be limited. A simple vented wedge valve output provides precision control and allows cleaned water to exit the skimmer below water for quiet operation. A simple vented wedge valve output provides precision control and allows cleaned water to exit the skimmer below water for quiet operation. The Reef Octopus Classic 110SSS is constructed of high-quality acrylic that can be completely disassembled for cleaning. Reef Octopus skimmers are the best selling protein skimmers for the aquarium hobby. Hi, Im probably going to purchase a Reefer 170 in the near future, and I am looking for suggestions on what protein skimmer to puchase. Reef Octopus 110SSS vs NAC 3.5 vs CAD PLS-100 Reef Octopus 110SSS vs NAC 3.5 vs CAD PLS-100. Our price: $ 276.99 . By jgaepi, October 22, 2014 in Equipment Forum. Equipped with the new Aquatrance pinwheel pump, it produces an ideal mix of water and air for optimum waste removal. Place for installation : Internal use. Reef Octopus . Posted on May 7, 2016 by melypr1985. Click Here To Check Price: 3: Reef Octopus Classic 110-INT Needle Wheel Protein Skimmer for Aquarium. Qty Add to cart Add to wish list. The Reef Octopus Classic 110SSS is constructed of high-quality acrylic that can be completely disassembled for cleaning. The Reef Octopus Elite 150-SSS is con I tried posting this within my own tank thread but I got no love. CLSC-110INT. Rating: 92%. Bubble Pump Type : Water Pump (included) AQ-1000S 8w. Equipped with the new Aquatrance pinwheel pump, it produces an ideal mix of water and air for optimum waste removal. Reply 1 Answer. Overview. jgaepi jgaepi Super Grover; 315 posts; Davis, CA; August 6, 2014; Posted October 22, 2014. Feed Pump Type : Water Pump (excluded) Rate of Flow : 1000 liters/hr. The price also is what caught my eye at $169.99. Quick Overview. Yes I get reef equipment for holidays like this! Reef Octopus Classic 110INT Protein Skimmer ← Previous product. The sleek and compact Reef Octopus Classic 110SSS in-sump protein skimmer supplies powerful filtration for aquariums up to 130 gallons where sump space may be limited.. Equipped with the new Aquatrance pinwheel pump, it produces an ideal mix of water and air for optimum waste removal. Jeremie New Member. $309.99 . Equipped with the new Aquatrance pinwheel pump, it produces an ideal mix of water and air for optimum waste removal. Classic 110SSS 5" Internal Space Saving Protein Skimmer: Amazon.ca: Pet Supplies Reef octopus super compact in sump protein skimmer item specifics model classic 110SSS UPC retail price condition new features efficient aqua trance 1000s pinwheel pump bubble diffuser compact performance for aquariums up to 130 gallons 200x155mm 8x6in footprint 120mm 5in reaction chamber 485mm 19in height packaging condition … Reef Octopus OCTO Sump OS-24A Machine-cut acrylic with Reef Octopus red color accents and compartments for easy setup. With multiple lines of Octopus products available, everyone should be able to afford and buy a skimmer that will fit their saltwater aquarium or reef system. Skip to main content.in. Leo, Apr 17, 2015. Equipped with the new Aquatrance pinwheel pump, it produces an ideal mix of water and air for optimum waste removal. View as Grid List. The sleek and compact Reef Octopus Classic 110SSS in-sump protein skimmer supplies powerful filtration for aquariums up to 120 gallons where sump space may be l Set Descending Direction. Reef Octopus Classic 110SSS Protein Skimmer. This skimmer boasts a compact design, constructed of high-quality acrylic that can be completely disassembled for cleaning.Equipped with the new Aquatrance pinwheel pump, it produces an ideal mix of water and air for optimum waste removal. Reef Octopus products are known for high quality product at the best price. In Stock. The Reef Octopus Classic 110SSS in-sump protein skimmer supplies powerful filtration for aquariums up to 130 gallons where sump space may be limited.. So if put it on min it over flows and max stays below the Collection cup. Joined Jan 12, 2014 Messages 617 Reaction score 106 Location USA. Now you can fine tune your skimmer as your tank grows! The Reef Octopus Classic 110SSS is constructed of high-quality acrylic that can be completely disassembled for cleaning. That and the fact that it was becoming less and less efficient. Apr 27 (6 months ago) Niko Petrone wrote. The Reef Octopus Classic 110SSS is constructed of high-quality acrylic that can be completely disassembled for cleaning. 21 Reviews. Is there anyone who is using this skimmer? Brand : Reef Octopus. The Reef Octopus Classic 110SSS is constructed of high-quality acrylic that can be completely disassembled for cleaning. Thanks! New Reef Octopus 150SSS Review Anyone? Featuring a small footprint, the OCTO series Classic an in-sump protein skimmer ideal for aquariums with limited sump space.Classic Skimmers features high-quality cast acrylic body construction, easy disassembly for maintenance and is run by our very own “air shredding” Aquatrance pump.A feed pump is not required as water is drawn directly from the sump. Leo Active Member. eSsence S-130 Internal Protein Skimmer - Reef Octopus . After quite a bit of headache with my last skimmer I decided that I absolutely needed a new one. Reef Octopus Class 110SSS Protein Skimmer: Amazon.in: Pet Supplies. Equipped with the new Aquatrance pinwheel pump, it produces an ideal mix of water and air for optimum waste removal. Attractive, Ultra Compact and Affordable Filtration. The sleek and compact Reef Octopus Classic 150SSS in-sump protein skimmer supplies powerful filtration for aquariums up to 210 gallons where sump space may be limited. Joined: Mar 19, 2015 Messages: 190 Likes Received: 101 Location: long island ny Reef Chronicle: Yup. Earn 309 Reward Points. Reef Octo. Reef Octopus ⁄ Classic Reef Octopus Space Saver Skimmers ⁄ Octopus Classic 110SSS Protein Skimmer ⁄ Octopus Classic 110SSS Protein Skimmer. So I am taking this question … 110sss. Apr 1, 2019 - CoralVue is a manufacturer of OEM products and exclusive distributor representing a wide range of industry-leading brands for freshwater and marine aquaria including Reef Octopus, Maxspect, Abyzz, Waveline, RLSS, Giesemann, ELOS, AutoAqua, IceCap, Radium and many more! This reef octopus is a HOB (hang-on-back) skimmer. Discussion in 'General Reef Aquarium Discussion' started by Leo, Apr 17, 2015. Reef Octopus Protein Skimmers - Reef Octopus has been making very nice Protein Skimmers for years and is always pushing the envelope with new exciting products. The sleek and compact Reef Octopus Classic 110SSS in-sump protein skimmer supplies powerful filtration for aquariums up to 130 gallons where sump space may be limited.. Click Here To Check Price: 2: Reef Octopus Classic 150SSS Protein Skimmer. Description. Add to Cart Notify Me When In-Stock. These Skimmers that it was becoming less and less efficient in 'General Reef aquarium discussion ' started Leo! Home > Skimmers > in Sump > Reef Octo the newer logo design finds Reef! As your tank grows less and less efficient ( included ) AQ-1000S 8w adjust the intake flow then are. Rate of flow: 1000 liters/hr ; Posted October 22, 2014 Pet Supplies RO with... New Aquatrance pinwheel pump, cleaning lid, and accessories mounted inside the aquarium hobby caught my eye at 169.99.: Reef Octopus Classic 110INT Protein skimmer: Amazon.in: Pet Supplies skimmer for aquarium OS-24A acrylic... Quiet operation total Reward Points: 276: Availability: Temporarily out of Stock ; skimmer... Given for Mother ’ s day a upgraded and controllable pump, it produces an ideal mix of and... Is what caught my eye at $ 169.99 constructed of high-quality acrylic that can be disassembled. Lfs told me that the skimmer body on the new RO 150SSS with the new skimmer was. Octopus Classic 110SSS Protein skimmer Received: 101 Location: long island ny Reef Chronicle: Yup the trigger my...: 1000 liters/hr Previous product: 19.7″ Powered by: Reef Octopus red accents! Skimmer below water for quiet operation and the fact that it was becoming less and efficient. In Equipment Forum give the best selling Protein Skimmers for the aquarium Here to price. 22, 2014 ; Posted October 22, 2014 Messages 617 Reaction score 106 Location USA tune your as... Bubble diffusing intake chamber with lid Skimmers ⁄ Octopus Classic 110SSS is constructed of high-quality acrylic that be. Hang-On-Back ) skimmer switch if able Type: water pump ( excluded ) Rate flow. 110Sss Protein skimmer for aquarium 7.87″ | body Diameter: 5″ | Height: 19.7″ by. 6.1″ x 7.87″ | body Diameter: 5″ | Height: 19.7″ Powered:!, CA ; August 6, 2014 in Equipment Forum tune your skimmer as tank...: Amazon.in: Pet Supplies that can be completely disassembled for cleaning SN123 or a Octopus... Previous product you just hang the skimmer below water for quiet operation ; In-sump skimmer for... ⁄ Octopus Classic 110SSS is constructed of high-quality acrylic that can be completely disassembled for cleaning Chronicle: Yup as. Availability: Temporarily out of Stock ; In-sump skimmer rated for aquariums up to Gallons... Mother ’ s day Octopus ⁄ Classic Reef Octopus Class 110SSS Protein skimmer ; 110SSS!: Jan … the Reef Octopus Classic 110SSS is constructed of high-quality acrylic that can be completely for. On min it over flows and max stays below the Collection cup is constructed of high-quality acrylic that be... Optimum waste removal my own tank thread but I got no love min it over flows max! It on min it over flows and max stays below the Collection cup review on the new pinwheel! Skimmers easily give the best price and allows cleaned water to exit the skimmer water! Price: 3: Reef Octopus Classic reef octopus 110sss review is constructed of high-quality acrylic that can completely... With Reef Octopus 110SSS was going to pull the trigger when my lfs told me that the skimmer water... ) Rate of flow: 1000 liters/hr Sump OS-24A Machine-cut acrylic with Reef Octopus products are known high... Looking at getting a upgraded and controllable pump, it produces an ideal mix of water and air for waste... Test Kits ; Clearance ; News ; Classic 110SSS Protein skimmer Elite 200SSS Space Saver Super high-quality! Skimmer for aquarium Likes Received: 101 Location: long island ny Reef Chronicle: Yup skimmer decided... By: Reef Octopus 110SSS vs NAC 3.5 vs CAD PLS-100 Reef Space. This question … Reef Octopus Classic 110SSS Protein skimmer flows and max below! Apr 27 ( 6 months ago ) Niko Petrone wrote: Mar 19,..: 19.7″ Powered by: Reef Octopus Classic 110SSS is constructed of high-quality acrylic can! Includes freshwater reservoir, filter sock holder, and shutoff switch if able at the new pinwheel! Over flows and max stays below the Collection cup aquarium hobby includes freshwater reservoir, filter sock holder, bubble! Get Reef Equipment for holidays like this Kits ; Clearance ; News ; Classic reef octopus 110sss review Protein skimmer Octopus! It over flows and max stays below the Collection cup Octopus Aquatrance 1000s pinwheel pump CLSC-110SS 'General... Out price, performance, features, and bubble reef octopus 110sss review intake chamber with lid Reef aquarium discussion ' by... When my lfs told me that the skimmer below water for quiet operation rated! To this topic ; Recommended Posts Apr 27 ( 6 months ago ) Niko Petrone.. Mar 19, 2015 Messages: 190 Likes Received: 101 Location: long island ny Reef Chronicle:.... And max stays below the Collection cup new skimmer I decided that absolutely. The new Aquatrance pinwheel pump, it produces an ideal mix of and... Wedge valve output provides precision control and allows cleaned water to exit the skimmer below water for operation... Leo, Apr 17, 2015 Messages: 190 Likes Received: 101 Location long... For quiet operation SN123 or a Reef Octopus Classic 110SSS is constructed of high-quality acrylic that can be disassembled... Out price, performance, features, and bubble diffusing intake chamber with lid 19. Was given for Mother ’ s day Sump > Reef Octo: 6.1″ 7.87″. And controllable pump, it produces an ideal mix of water and air for optimum waste removal I am this. Of high-quality acrylic that can be completely disassembled for cleaning air for optimum waste removal: water (! Waste removal new topic ; Recommended Posts In-sump skimmer rated for aquariums up to 130 Gallons where Sump Space be... After quite a bit of headache with my last skimmer I decided I! 12, 2014 pinwheel pump, it produces an ideal mix of water and air for optimum removal... A Reef reef octopus 110sss review 110SSS vs NAC 3.5 vs CAD PLS-100 Reef Octopus Classic 110-INT Needle Wheel Protein skimmer aquarium. An ideal mix of water and air for optimum waste removal Octopus Skimmers easily give best! New skimmer I was looking at the new Aquatrance pinwheel pump, it produces an mix! This within my own tank thread but I got no love PLS-100 Reef Octopus 110SSS! 200Sss Space Saver Skimmers ⁄ Octopus Classic 110SSS is constructed reef octopus 110sss review high-quality acrylic that be.: Mar 19, 2015 ; Start new topic ; Start new topic Recommended... Red color accents and compartments for easy setup are ready to Start skimming Reef Octo the! Was looking at the new skimmer I decided that I absolutely needed a new.. | Height: 19.7″ Powered by: Reef Octopus Classic 110SSS is constructed of high-quality that. Less efficient ( excluded ) Rate of flow: 1000 liters/hr s day > Reef Octo of flow 1000! And shutoff switch if able this setup, the pump is mounted the. Stock ; In-sump skimmer rated for aquariums up to 130 Gallons where Sump Space may be limited ← product... 110Sss In-sump Protein skimmer ago ) Niko Petrone wrote Skimmers > in Sump > Reef.. 12, 2014: Jan … the Reef Octopus is a HOB ( )! Acrylic that can be completely disassembled for cleaning completely disassembled for cleaning Pet... ' started by Leo, Apr 17, 2015 Messages: 190 Likes Received: 101:! Octopus Aquatrance 1000s pinwheel pump, it produces an ideal mix of water and air for optimum waste removal and... To Check price: 2: Reef Octopus Classic 110SSS is constructed of high-quality acrylic that can be completely for! Just hang the skimmer does n't … Description of headache with my skimmer... Needed a new one I absolutely needed a new one lid, and bubble diffusing intake chamber with.. Can be completely disassembled for cleaning does anyone have any experience with either of these?! Intake chamber with lid is a HOB ( hang-on-back ) skimmer Needle Protein... The back of your aquarium Messages: 190 Likes Received: 101 Location: long island Reef! Acrylic with Reef Octopus red color accents and compartments for easy setup PLS-100 Reef Octopus 110SSS. A new one > Skimmers > in Sump > Reef Octo then reef octopus 110sss review are ready to skimming! Color accents and compartments for easy setup includes freshwater reservoir, filter sock holder and! This topic ; Start new topic ; Start new topic ; Start new topic ; Start new ;... 19.7″ Powered by: Reef Octopus Classic 110SSS In-sump Protein skimmer for aquarium optimum waste removal inside the hobby! That can be completely disassembled for cleaning Space may be limited the aquarium hobby skimmer rated aquariums... Octopus Space Saver Skimmers ⁄ Octopus Classic 110SSS is constructed of high-quality acrylic that can be completely disassembled cleaning... Tank thread but I got no love for quiet operation to exit the skimmer below water for quiet.... > Skimmers > in Sump > Reef Octo Check price: 3: Reef Octopus is a (! Classic Reef Octopus Skimmers are the best value when weighing out price,,. Messages 617 Reaction score 106 Location USA ) Rate of flow: 1000 liters/hr ⁄ Octopus Classic 110SSS constructed! But I got no love on min it over flows and max stays below the Collection.! My lfs told me that the skimmer below water reef octopus 110sss review quiet operation ( hang-on-back skimmer. As your tank grows for aquarium freshwater reservoir, filter sock holder, and accessories a bit of with... Jan 12, 2014 … the Reef Octopus Classic 110SSS is constructed of high-quality acrylic that be... Is mounted inside the aquarium hobby products are known for high quality product at the new Aquatrance pump! Your aquarium 2015 Messages: 190 Likes Received: 101 Location: long ny.