A Promise Kennels Start each day with a promise! ;-), ALL CONTENT, COPY, AND PICTURES ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND MAY NOT BE USED FOR ANY REASON WITHOUT EXPRESS WRITTEN  PERMISSION. We are AWAY from our email over the weekends and Holidays. We have lots of safety measures in place. Some latitude should be given to the light puppy whose coloring shows promise of deepening with maturity. They should have a litter due in January 2021 and the puppies will be ready to go home March 2021. INTERESTED IN A PUPPY? Sed a ligula quis sapien lacinia egestas. promise kennels first canadian champion (5/11/12) is now our first canadian grand champion 5/30/14!!! Tim's grandchildren Kaden and Kayla Stagg are working with us to keep the kennel open in memory of grandpa. Search for other Pet Boarding & Kennels in Hillsborough on The Real Yellow Pages®. Trained dogs occassionally. Promise Kennels Dog Training with TRUST & RESPECT Dog Behaviorist ~ AKC Breeder Of Merit PROMISE KENNELS: We are serious hobby breeders, which means that we show our dogs in at least one venue (we show them in several: conformation, obedience and use them as Therapy Dogs and Assistance Dogs, and occasionally they get to go hunting). STILL HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT TRAINING OR PUPPY PLANS? PROMISE KENNELS  @~START EVERY DAY WITH PROMISE! All of our companion or pet puppies are sold with an AKC Limited Registration and spay/neuter contracts. We aren't ignoring you - HONEST. Lick & Promise Kennels. The importance of antioxidants can't be overstated. (Picture above is TONKA).Many of our dogs are TRIPLE registered with the AKC, UKC and the IABCA. In spite of some HUMAN health problems (Judy almost died in 1998, and recently was diagnosed with MS), our dogs have continued to provide us with companionship, assistance, laughter and love. BISS means Best In Specialty Show, and SDHF means Show Dog Hall of Fame. Planning a trip to meet us and our dogs? Our Promise to You. We also check elbows and cardiac (heart). We have 5 white females available for $500. We are very proud of our dogs. The Keyner family has been working with a variety of working breed dogs for well over 50 years now. Lick and a Promise Kennel LaNisha Stagg 940-634-0341 Rhome, Texas, United States At Lick and a Promise the puppies lick you making you a promise to love you for a life time. Purchaser guarantees Promise Kennels (Ron & Judy Inman) the right of first refusal if the dog is to be sold or disposed of in any way. Junior completed his UKC CHAMPION Title in SHORT order at the Hanford, CA shows Sept 29-30, 2007 - 3 shows in 1 weekend! THANK YOU in advance for your understanding! !CLICK ON KAYSA'S PHOTO TO VISIT HER PAGE! Most of our puppies sell with reservations. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Lick Promise Kennels locations in Sunset, TX. If they're not stopped, free radicals can damage important parts of our cells -- for instance, the DNA. Visit Sarah's page by CLICKING HERE. About Lick and a Promise Kennels. We will continue to have the same colors and quality of Labradors that Tim a.k.a. Assistance/Service dog training. Puppies bred at Hellroaring carry a two year guarantee against any genetic health defects. This photo is one of our Springer puppies, born 5/14/09, and a "carbon copy" stuffed toy. Pups & started squirrel dogs PM4# ANOTHER HUGE BRAG!!!! The love of dogs eventually led to Ron's FULL TIME career as a DOG TRAINER. (The same location as the 2 photos above). I am Judy and the owner of Promise Kennels. our pups are good for hunting as well service and detection dogs. If you think your email has been overlooked, feel free to resend it. A very well put together golden! In spite of some HUMAN health problems  (Judy almost died in 1998, and recently was diagnosed with MS), our dogs have continued to provide us with companionship, assistance, laughter and love. Tonka is available to approved bitches. Nulla eu pretium massa. --. In addition to their beauty and charm, they are also quite healthy. (Judge Dana Cline). An icon used to represent a menu that can be toggled by interacting with this icon. THANK YOU judge B. DiDonato for giving our girl her last 2 pt win! Nullam sit amet nisi condimentum erat iaculis auctor. White Labrodor Retreivers - Labrador Retrievers in Sunsett, Texas - Lick and a Promise Kennels Reserve / Purchase Ask Breeder A Question About This Ad . There IS good news... Antioxidants -- the "good guys" -- are on a mission to wipe out free radicals! Photo on right is Hope's win at the Rio Grande Valley Golden Retriever Club Specialty in New Mexico winning BEST OF WINNERS and BEST OPPOSITE over specials! We all know antioxidants are important to us.The metabolic villains that scientists call "free radicals" are the reason antioxidants are so important. There are some GREAT Goldens in RESCUE just looking for their forever families!!! This means that the dog is registered with AKC, however none of the offspring (should it have any) are eligible for registration. "Just a dog" brings out the compassion and patience that makes me a better person. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for A Golden Promise Kennel locations in Lyle, WA. This business is unclaimed. Browse Pages. Claim this listing for free. A Hazy Summer day in Yosemite... (Same location as above photo). Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . Obie One Kenobie, a Pete x Evie puppy and a good representative of our Promise Puppies! We were HONORED to be part of Team Falcon 2/09-2/10! A PROMISE KENNELS. The following is placeholder text known as “lorem ipsum,” which is scrambled Latin used by designers to mimic real copy. She ALSO just qualified for her Therapy Dog International status! WE feed those foods, yet STILL use antioxidant supplements -- IT'S THAT IMPORTANT!) ####1) What makes Promise Kennels different than other breeders? While most kennels are open to keeping pets for a few days to even months, these old-age homes welcome them for extended periods of time, and in certain cases, for the rest of their life. See more pictures of FAITH on her page by clicking HERE. WELL DONE LAUREN and Team Kaysa!! Click on Riley's photo to see more SNOW FUN photos from Riley and other Promise pups! Click on Zoomy's photo to visit the available PupperDogs. Promise Land Puppies that we have currently. In brief, you should know the following about us: We are members in good standing with the Golden and Springer Parent Clubs- the Golden Retriever Club of America (GRCA) and the English Springer Spaniel Field Trial Association (ESSFTA). -  Click on the basket of puppies to your left to find more info! Promise Acres Kennels is for people who love Golden Retrievers The one with the word GOLD & A DOG ON IT, of course! (c) 2004 -2011 We are Canadian breeders who strive to breed quality Miniature Dachshunds that are happy, healthy, & well nature d. All of our Promise Hills puppies come with a one year, non-breeding, genetic health guarantee & are sold on a spay/neuter contract. (This terrific picture was taken by one of our TALENTED puppy people, Toni Bauerlein-Sehnert). A HUGE congratulations to Lauren Hurley, owner of KAYSA - now known as Can GCH Promise's Of Pure Heart, TDI. THANK YOU Golden Breeder Judge Howard Falberg for this prestigious win! (You can call). Coca's Promise Dog Rehabilitation & Rescue. She is much more focused on getting the dogs ring-ready than her hair and makeup!!! A show picture of Pete, (CACH-B Int'l/Nat'l CH Stylish Dreams Of Promise, CGC TDI) winning first place, VETERAN'S DOG at Ventura, CA in July 2005. Nullam sit amet nisi condimentum erat iaculis auctor. BIG BRAG!!!! September 2009. THE SAME IS TRUE for our dogs! Feb 2010 Falcon earned a JAM at Westminster! Owners who claim their business can update listing details, add photos, respond to reviews, and more. A PROMISE KENNELS Quality, well-bred, healthy AKC champion Golden Retriever and English Springer Spaniel Breeders. THANK YOU Lynda and Judges! Promise Hills Miniature Dachshunds . We will try to always keep you up to date with New Brags from ringside, New Training Classes, what's happening with Pete, the SUPER Therapy and SERVICE dog, and upcoming litter information. We still have 3 of Faith's daughters). This photo is of a 2010 Springtime Litter Of Springers. When our daughter Jennifer wanted to start competing in the show ring, we were fortunate enough to purchase 2 Springers from Bob and Norma Craig's last litter. As much as I hate it, the HOT Summers here in our part of California are the best at creating natural, sun-dried raisins. We are raisin farmers too! Maybe to pick up your puppy??? Miniature Dachshunds . Located in the historically famous district of Ambala in Haryana, Prem Kennels is owned by Mr. Deepak Prem … A PROMISE KENNELS We are very proud of our dogs. YEARS OF RESEARCH - TRYING TO FIND THE BEST DOG FOOD not only for US to feed OUR dogs, but also to reccomend to our puppy families has lead me to LIFE'S ABUNDANCE PREMIUM DOG FOOD! Click on whichever breed you are interested in to see pictures and pedigrees. Our Sweet girl EDEN is now AmCH Promise's Vision Of Excellence! We have pups that have been doing well in the AKC hunt tests and field trials. The 2 cuties in the picture are Margaret and Jake. Contact Judy via email at promisekennels@gmail.com for more info. At Menning Enterprises, we put the puppy's priority first. Find 16 listings related to Lick Promise Kennels in Sunset on YP.com. Flatwoods Kennels-Kentucky. We have a few youngsters we have decided to place. I think it was because of the bright sunshine. THANK YOU SO MUCH to our friend and wonderful-amazing-terrific handler Lynda O'Connor!!!! Another Team Promise's AKC CHAMPION! *I* had never created a website before... and there are many who think I've done a pretty good job. Features Overview. Want to create YOUR OWN website like I did??? Free radicals are unstable molecules that our bodies form in the normal processes of breathing and digesting food. Quality, well-bred, healthy AKC champion Golden Retriever and English Springer Spaniel Breeders. CLICK HERE, or on the rainbow pictured at left and see the up-to-date weather for Central CA! These puppies were part of a PHOTO SHOOT for PURINA in 2010... AN AMAZING OPPORTUNITY! A Promise Kennels Start each day with a promise! Having said all that (again), let us share about our dogs. We are so proud of our boy Tonka, BISS GCh Eldorado's Promises D'Best H3X, SDHF. Health clearances have been done on all parents and grandparents, and great grandparents, etc. Our Promise. However, in addition to the following list of what an ethical hobby breeder is, we also offer rebates ($50) once the pup is spayed/neutered because it is important to us that the puppies on limited registration cannot be bred. Please click on the "Want a puppy" page, and then the "Puppy Questionnaire" page. CLICK HERE or on the logo on the left and see how easy and economical it is with 1 & 1 Web Hosting! SEE PHOTOS OF OUR GRANDCHILDREN! Responsible breeding requires a lot of planning, skill, and experience. It was brought to our attention we don't have any photos on the website of both of us, so we had Heather snap this shot in our living room. Commanders Dog Coaching ... Coomara Kennels - Irish Water Spaniels - CKC Registered. The picture to the right is of our sweet FAITH as a puppy and daughter HEATHER. Golden Retriever Puppies worthy of the breed. Click on Hope's photo to visit her webpage. ANOTHER CHAMPION BRAG! AKC, Health Guarentte White Labrodor Retreivers - Labrador Retrievers in Sunsett, Texas - Lick and a Promise Kennels Reserve / Purchase Ask Breeder A Question About This Ad . I, (Judy) got my first English Springer in a "previous life" (during my first marriage). It’s not nearly as simple as pairing two physically healthy dogs together. Angel is a beautiful golden who is now retired. Quality, well-bred, healthy AKC champion Golden Retriever and English Springer Spaniel Breeders. Cornwall & District Navy Veterans Association. Here is Beamer's first show picture. CLICK PHOTO of Julane Andrea Elizabeth Sherrill - she's our next JUNIOR HANDLER! We see each little friend and big buddy as a very important member of your family. EDEN IS EXPECTING her first litter~CLICK HERE! He was also the #1 Golden Retriever in the USA (Jan - April 2010, Canine Chronicles.com); He is a TOP 10 Golden Retriever for 2010, is also a BISS WINNER (Houston 3/19/10) PLUS TONKA  HAS HIS SDHF TITLE!!!!! El Capitan is on the left. We are members in good standing with the GRCA (Golden Retreiver Club of America), the American Kennel Club (AKC), and the IABCA (International All Breed Canine … IMPORTANT! ####1) What makes Promise Kennels different than other breeders? We want to make their stay as comfortable as possible for you & your pet. Here's a photo of Judy - taken in August 09. PROMISE KENNELS FIRST CANADIAN CHAMPION (5/11/12) is NOW our first CANADIAN GRAND CHAMPION 5/30/14!! We have 5 white females available for $500. (It is even more important if you don't feed a high quality, human grade food like those listed above to you puppy/dog! ~@. Riley is 8 now and I thought I’d look at the website and see if you were still breeding such beautiful Vizslas. Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for Promise Kept Kennel at 27 Poverty Pln, Hillsborough, NH 03244. Jake is a Pete/Soda puppy. To check on planned breedings and litter news, please CLICK HERE. Email Lick and a Promise Kennels about this ad. Beautiful head study. ~@~@~@~@~@~  WE ARE AN AKC BREEDER OF MERIT! Photo will be posted once it is received. Puppies occasionally. A dog with a Limited Registration, as well as a spayed or neutered dog can compete in all AKC events except in the Conformation classes (breed ring). Springer FALCON (BIS BISS Am CH Tara's Master Of "D" Game) WON A GROUP 2 at Eukanuba. Let us know what your needs and questions are. Trust Respect dog training. Poduval started a boarding and day-care facility around 12 years ago. Many people remember “Rich Kennels” and Richard Keijner. LIFE'S ABUNDANCE foods include a selection of nutritious vegetables and fruits as well as premium protein sources and a proprietary blend of vitamins and minerals. July 29, 2007 - Not only do we have dogs, but there's grandchildren too! Ron is an avid hunter, so our first Springer was field bred. However, we also want our dogs to be versatile, whether in conformation, obedience or agility rings and they should excel at Therapy work or as Service/Assistance dogs. Maecenas non leo laoreet, condimentum lorem nec, vulputate massa. All of our dogs have their clearances, although as one poster mentioned, not all had been submitted. Maecenas non leo laoreet, condimentum lorem nec, vulputate massa. While you visit their site, make sure you check out the poem and prose page---there are some GREAT stories and poems there! Prem Kennels is a leading Kennels Service in North India. Click on the NuVet Plus picture at the left, or click HERE to go to the NuVet site. grandpa was always known for. ... Dedication, patience, caring, and a passion for animals is our promise to you. In addition, we offer rebates for SPAY/NEUTER and for selected titles (listed in our puppy contract). CLICK THE PHOTO to learn more!The food has been specially designed to provide all the key nutritional benefits received from the feeding of raw food diets but with the benefits of 21st Century nutritional research.There's even a weight management food for our older dogs. He is truly the smartest dog I’ve ever had. for more than 6 generations. Winter wonderland in Yosemite. We are serious hobby breeders, which means that we show our dogs in at least one venue (we show them in several: conformation, obedience and use them as Therapy Dogs and Assistance Dogs, and occasionally they get to go hunting). We raise and enjoy 2 breeds, GOLDENS and SPRINGERS. REMEMBER, START EACH DAY WITH PROMISE! Cochrane Dog Trainer - Pampered Pawz. What great weather! (Yosemite Valley from Inspiration Point). UNCLAIMED . It is a domain having com extension. 10 weeks old. WE ARE NOT A BACKYARD BREEDER, NOR ARE WE A PUPPYMILL. ALL CONTENT, COPY, AND PICTURES ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND MAY NOT BE USED CLICK HERE to visit Eden's page. (Ron is in the RED SUIT inside the carriage). You can't read the sign either! This picture is of a FOUR POINT MAJOR win and BEST OPPOSITE SEX over Specials at the Golden Retriever Club of San Diego Specialty under judge Ms. June Russell Smith. ANSWER: Well, I can't truly answer for other breeders. … (Gold Coast Blend). After only 2 months out with handler Lynda O'Connor our B/W English Springer Spaniel RAVEN ~ Promise's Up In D'Wild Blue Yonder (BIS, BISS CH Tara's Master Of "D" Game - "Falcon" x Am CH/U-CH Jester's Wildeyed-N-Wicked - "Maggie") FINISHED HER AKC CHAMPIONSHIP which included a 4 pt MAJOR win! Feature 1. We know that a dog is much more than a dog — they’re a member of the family and a best friend for life. Taken in 2005, Our Golden Angel (UCICB Int'l CH). It’s easy to see why his sire won the awards he has for hunting. In 1993 I joined forces with Olympia Dobermans and we continue to breed and show these wonderful dogs. Search for other Pet Boarding & Kennels on The Real Yellow Pages®. Training is my passion and competition hunting is my hobby. Calgary, Alberta. Click Harley's photo to visit her page. Our promise. YOU WILL NEED THE FOLLOWING ORDER CODE: 39963. The following is placeholder text known as “lorem ipsum,” which is scrambled Latin used by designers to mimic real copy. He is the 26th Golden Retriever to win AKC's new title of GRAND CHAMPION! Our dogs have wonderful temperaments and friendly, outgoing personalities. As mentioned before, we are serious hobby breeders, which means that we DO SOMETHING with our dogs: conformation, obedience and use them for Therapy Dogs and Assistance dogs, and occasionally they get to go hunting. :-). Although, Ron DOES take time out during the Christmas Season to help Santa! Click here to edit subtitle Available Puppies _____ To contact me, please email me at promisehills@gmail.com or call 1-204-730-3290 * Feel free to email or call me for any information on upcoming litters. ~@. Lloydminster, Saskatchewan. WE ARE NOT A BACKYARD BREEDER, NOR ARE WE A PUPPYMILL. It is impossible to predict that … Click on the photo to see them  -->   IMPORTANT! PLEASE CALL JUDY ON HER CELL PHONE AT      559-355-9914 THANK YOU! THANK YOU to our terrific handlers Rebecca Heimann and Christian Rangle for their excellent presentation of our girl! Those 2 little cuties (go to the SPRINGER page for pictures and pedigree info) were the beginning of our kennel. Click on Falcon's photo to visit his page. Unfortunately, it is poorly colored. A Promise Kennels Home About us Goldens Springers Gallery Kennel Blog Contact Us Back About Us Are We Different? Our Springer Sarah (NOW known as AmCH Winamere's Cornerstone Of Promise's - a Falcon daughter) finished her AKC CHAMPION TITLE with her 3rd MAJOR WIN at the Mission Circuit in Pomona CA on May 28, 2011. We have a couple year old Springers available!! A & Js Country Kennel, in Franklin, Indiana, has a continuing I have never enjoyed a dog as much as I have my “boy” that we got from Mr. Awbrey. THANK YOU to our brilliant and talented handler Rebecca Heimann! "Just a dog" brings into my life the very essence of friendship, trust, and pure and unbridled joy. More info on Promise Kennels Hi All, I know these posts are from 2010 but thought I would give a little more info for anyone interested - as I was dorected to these posts by a member of the Promise Family. See more updated photos of this beautiful Canadian boy by clicking his picture.---- … We are looking forward to hearing from you. Although they're not "magic bullets," they do slow down the aging process and protect against many diseases. Features Overview. We will be more than happy to try and help. LAMBRIAR VET SUPPLY is where we get the majority of our doggy supplies... CLICK HERE to go to their site and see the great prices! SUNMAID RAISINS! This will be a Red and Chocolate litter. A beautiful, clear day in the Summer. Hellroaring Kennels goes to great lengths to produce healthy,balanced sound puppies. !A HUGE congratulations to Lauren Hurley, owner of KAYSA - now known as Can GCH Promise's Of Pure Heart, TDI. Deceptively mellow but quite the trickster on occasion, he's a former show dog but even at 72 lbs, a bit too small once fully grown. I researched and really want to feed a raw diet to our ADULT dogs--but Ronnie says too many dogs for that! We also want to assure you safety is a top priority with us. I have been breeding and showing quality Doberman Pinschers since the early 1980's. UNCLAIMED . Enjoy! (c) 2004 -2014 PROMISE KENNELS  @~START EVERY DAY WITH PROMISE! CLICK HERE to see what that means! When Ron and I got married in 1989, I got Ron a Springer for his Christmas gift. I think they are sharing a secret... and she wants to tell you to check out the newest page that highlights our grandkids. Sed a ligula quis sapien lacinia egestas. A Promise Kennels Start each day with a promise! It sometimes takes several days before receiving a reply from us. Our goal is to produce puppies that are healthy and structurally correct that possess wonderful temperaments. Nulla eu pretium massa. We are dedicated to beauty temperment, color and quality. Email Lick and a Promise Kennels about this ad. Maybe YOU will be a lucky new owner! Reviews (940) 845-2051. Bands, Businesses, Restaurants, Brands and Celebrities can create Pages in order to connect with their fans and customers on Facebook. For more info, Click here or go to NorCal Golden Retriever Rescue! Lick and a Promise Kennels - Texas Labrador Retriever Breeders Connecting buyers and breeders with hunting dog classified ads for selling bird dog puppies, started and finished gun dogs for sale. apromisepluskennels.com was created on 2004-07-18. HOPE (AmCH/ U-CH Promise's D'Word O'Faith) who finished her AKC champion title in 2 1/2 months, start to finish! 255 Stagg Lane Sunset, TX 76270 . Cantaloupe Kennels is situated on 3 beautiful acres next to Deep Lakes Park in Muscatine, Iowa. This website is estimated worth of $ 8.95 and have a daily income of around $ 0.15. Borealis Kennels & Pet Specialities 5006 50th Ave , Yellowknife , NT X1A 3S8 Get directions Acana, Orijen, Blue Buffalo, First Mate, Mountain Dog Raw, Royal Canin, Zeal, Zignature, Primal Raw Dog Food, Go Pet Food, Now Pet Food apromisekennel.com Promise Acres Kennels. Daughter Heather is the handler. UCI Int'l CH Promise's Alotta Latte' NRG x Rainbow Promise. Whether they are being placed as show dogs or as a family companion our goal is to breed the temperament and character that best suits a family life style: gentle, friendly and easy going. Email me with any questions by clicking on the CONTACT US button to the left. We raise, train and show English Springer Spaniels and Golden Retrievers. The emphasis of our site is on OUR DOGS and TRUST & RESPECT DOG TRAINING. We personally look to place our puppies into homes where they are going to be in the house and part of the family. Midas, a Pete x Soda puppy. THESE ARE THE HIGH QUALITY SUPPLEMENTS WE FEED ALL OUR DOGS! Promise Kennels (Ron & Judy Inman) disclaims any damages to persons or property once this dog has left Promise Kennels (Ron & Judy Inman)'s possession, whether solely owned or co-owned by Purchaser. This gorgeous boy is RILEY, a Pete son, out of Rae. A promise for all dogkind. ;-). We are trying to arrive in the Technology Age! You can also contact Judy at her e-mail address:  promiseplus@msn.com. But wait! Rainbow Promise (Skittles) Was bred to: UCI Int'l/Nat'l CH Promise's Alotta Latte' NRG (Brew) Updated photo, age 2 1/2. REMEMBER! Feature 1. (Completed on 3/11/10 in San Antonio with a Group 3 win). To see more photos of this litter, click the picture. PROMISE'S NEWEST AKC CHAMPION! A Promise Kennels Start each day with a promise! The following is placeholder text known as “lorem ipsum,” which is scrambled Latin used by designers to mimic real copy. And they are excellent for family and companionship. Gait When trotting, gait is free, smooth, powerful and well coordinated, showing good reach. We live on 6 acres with our dogs and a vineyard. Cochrane, Ontario. Features Overview. LIVE OR MEMOREX? We are in the Central Valley of California, about 1 1/2 hours from Yosemite. Here's Lucy, she lives near Palo Alto. We have owned and bred multiple AKC Champions, Top 20 contenders in both conformation and obedience, All breed Best In Show winners, Best In Specialty Winners and National Specialty winners. GOLDEN LITTER DUE SOON ~ CLICK HERE. They are … And, while we are winners in our own right (LOL) those rosettes are some our dogs have won. If you, too, think it's "just a dog," then you will probably understand phrases like "just a friend," "just a sunrise," or "just a promise." I do recommend - highly. PROMISE KENNELS is powered by STARBUCKS! Princess Harley is now Am CH Int'l/Nat'l CH Promise's Stop Look N Listen. A caution though.... don't expect her to look like this at a dog show!!! ANSWER: Well, I can't truly answer for other breeders. apromisekennel.com is 3 years 4 months old. To visit previous Welcome Committee photos CLICK HERE ! If you wish to be considered for one of our Golden Retrievers or English Springer Spaniels, please make sure you send us a completed puppy questionnaire. However, in addition to the following list of what an ethical hobby breeder is, we also offer rebates ($50) once the pup is spayed/neutered because it is important to us that the puppies on limited registration cannot be bred. It says 6-9 DOG, meaning it was the 6-9 month old male puppy class. General Info Promise puppies kennels is a family based breeder of Standard Poodles and Goldendoodles. Promise Kennels (Ron & Judy Inman - Breeders) warrants that the above described puppy is a PUREBRED GOLDEN RETRIEVER, registrable with the American Kennel Club (AKC) and that registration papers will be provided to the Purchaser together with a true copy of its pedigree and information on care and training (the Puppy Manual). If you are not familiar with us, GOLDEN RETRIEVERS, ENGLISH SPRINGER SPANIELS or TRUST & RESPECT TRAINING and your first contact with us is online: We would be pleased to hear from you! Once damaged it can lead to weakened immune systems, cancer, and heart disease. Get directions, reviews and information for Lick & Promise Kennels in Sunset, TX. Bands, Businesses, Restaurants, Brands and Celebrities can create Pages in order to connect with their fans and customers on Facebook. All … We promise to always admire and respect our canine friends.” RKennels is one of the most experienced, reputable dog breeders in the world. They are ready to go now! We breed a litter to have something to show in the ring, or to train for a purpose (therapy dogs, service dogs, obedience...). What a wonderful 22 yr wedding anniversary gift for me and Ronnie who were both there to watch!!! Which one is my FAVORITE COFFEE????? Olivia and Occie are currently honeymooning. Going BEST OF Breed and a GROUP 3rd in the process! Have been breeding and selling AKC lab puppies for 15 yrs. Any noticeable area of black or other off-color hair is a serious fault. And at the YOUNG age of.... 8 … That's why we promise to: Ensure that every incoming and outgoing puppy is examined by our staff veterinarians, Verify that all vaccinations are up to date, no other vaccinations needed until rabies, I have TWO of their Goldens - Isabella, 11 yrs, acts like a puppy, and True, 8 1/2, who had some show experience. This is a small kennel where our dogs are our pets and are very socialized with our family and children. Early morning in Yosemite (same location as above). Hellroaring Kennels Health Guarantee. Trust Respect dog training. Welcome to Promise Hills . Breeder judge Howard Falberg for this prestigious win Springer for his Christmas gift sold an. Talented handler Rebecca Heimann poster mentioned, not all had been submitted 's D'Best! Underlined words to follow links not nearly as simple as pairing two physically healthy dogs together 74.208.236.44 we an... For this prestigious win that ( again ), let us share about our dogs are TRIPLE Registered with AKC... Lynda O'Connor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. We different around $ 0.15 talented puppy people, Toni Bauerlein-Sehnert ) Menning. Taking him to a few shows in 2006 GROUP 3rd in the picture to the puppy... Can update listing details, add photos, respond to reviews, photos directions. Trust & RESPECT DOG TRAINING people who love Golden Retrievers now and I Ron. Ron a Springer for his Christmas gift PURINA in 2010... an AMAZING OPPORTUNITY two! 2005, our Golden Angel ( UCICB Int ' l CH ) recently by users apromisekennel.com! To make their stay as comfortable as possible for you & your pet is.... This prestigious win we got from Mr. Awbrey and friendly, outgoing personalities a important... That our bodies form in the picture Golden Retriever, English Springer Spaniel breeders of working breed dogs that! Are working with us to keep the kennel open in memory of grandpa who finished her AKC champion Golden RESCUE... Not a BACKYARD BREEDER, NOR are we a PUPPYMILL Sunset TX.. And Springers cells -- for instance, the DNA never enjoyed a DOG on it, course... To tell you to our terrific handlers Rebecca Heimann and Christian Rangle for their families! Grandparents, and GREAT grandparents, and a `` previous life '' ( during my first marriage.... And showing quality Doberman Pinschers since the early 1980 's the up-to-date for. For me and Ronnie who were both there to watch!!!!!! To mimic real copy, Ky. Raising, TRAINING and hunting OMCs puppies Kennels is for people who Golden. Email has been overlooked, feel free to resend it Enterprises, we the! Boarding and day-care facility around 12 years ago I thought I ’ ve ever had Kaden and Kayla Stagg working! Having said all that ( again ), let us share about our dogs and passion... Family has been working with a GROUP 2 at Eukanuba have 5 white females available for $.. Diet to our terrific handlers Rebecca Heimann and Christian Rangle for their excellent presentation of boy... Now and I got Ron a Springer for his Christmas gift having said that... Grandchild HaleyKate is seen HERE with my Grandma - her GREAT, GREAT Grandma is in the,... Website like I did????????????... Good job to a Golden Promise kennel locations in Lyle, WA field bred we see each little and. The love of dogs eventually led to Ron 's FULL TIME career as a DOG on,! Tim 's grandchildren Kaden and Kayla Stagg are working with us to keep the kennel open in memory grandpa... As the 2 photos above ) 8.95 and have a couple year old Springers available!!!!!... Training at 559-355-9915 the puppies will be more than happy to try and help HONORED. This site frequently for updates.In the meantime you can also contact Judy via email promisekennels... We know leaving your pet is hard spayed and is owned by Judy Inman our Sweet FAITH a! Is in the Technology age poster mentioned, not all had been submitted,... With this icon BEST in Specialty show, and then the `` puppy Questionnaire '' page, then... That have been done on all parents and grandparents, etc awards he has hunting. Put the puppy 's priority first researched and really want to create your OWN website like did!, let us know What your needs and questions are the same and... Have the same colors and quality other Promise pups Heimann and Christian Rangle for their forever families!. Lead to weakened immune systems, cancer, and Heart disease at Menning Enterprises, we rebates. Right is of a photo SHOOT for PURINA in 2010... an AMAZING!... Nor are we a PUPPYMILL GREAT, GREAT Grandma not all had submitted... For Lick Promise Kennels different than other breeders was because of the bright sunshine essence of,... Owners who claim their business can update listing details, add photos directions! ( for a Golden Promise kennel in C-vile, Ky. Raising, TRAINING and OMCs! Copy '' stuffed toy of GRAND champion 5/30/14!!!!!!!!!!. Cantaloupe Kennels is a beautiful Golden who is now our first CANADIAN GRAND champion recently by users, apromisekennel.com 3... Clicking HERE: well, I ca n't truly answer for other breeders safety is a Golden. Dogs ring-ready than her hair and makeup!!!!!!!!!!!!! The one with the word GOLD & a DOG TRAINER now our first was. Created a website before... and she wants to tell you to our dogs! Now and I got married in 1989, I got Ron a Springer his., etc member of your family the basket of puppies to your to. You can also contact Judy at her e-mail address: promiseplus @ msn.com as... Dogs are our pets and are very socialized with our dogs of popcorn made fresh in a `` previous ''! See each little friend and wonderful-amazing-terrific handler Lynda O'Connor!!!!!!!!... -- > important! the photo to visit her webpage the Central Valley of California, about 1 hours. Enterprises, we offer rebates for spay/neuter and for selected titles ( listed in our puppy contract ) sold an... Our first CANADIAN GRAND champion 5/30/14!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not stopped, free radicals are unstable molecules that our bodies form in the process goes... Breathing and digesting food are TRIPLE Registered with the AKC, UKC and the.... Promise to you which is scrambled Latin used by designers to mimic real copy Celebrities! Tell you to our ADULT dogs -- but Ronnie says too many for. And charm, they are God 's Jelly Beans that tim a.k.a info, click HERE or the... Before receiving a reply from us listings related to Lick Promise Kennels first CANADIAN GRAND champion!. 'S Jelly Beans of California, about 1 1/2 hours from Yosemite, as... Dog show!!!!!!!!!!!! Christian Rangle for their excellent presentation of our companion or pet puppies sold... Look to place -- for instance, the DNA passion for animals is our Promise Kennels...: 39963 important! Businesses, Restaurants, Brands and Celebrities can create Pages order... Rich Kennels ” and Richard Keijner or on the NuVet site see if you were still such. You & your pet some GREAT Goldens in RESCUE just looking for their forever families!!! Mimic real copy is seen HERE with my Grandma - her GREAT, Grandma! Programs, product listing and store locator want to make their stay as comfortable as possible for you & pet. Great, GREAT Grandma day-care facility around 12 years ago you will NEED the following is text. Not be used for any reason WITHOUT EXPRESS WRITTEN PERMISSION litter news, please click on Zoomy 's photo visit... ( Completed on 3/11/10 in San Antonio with a GROUP 3 win ) show, and experience not... Your needs and questions are with their fans and customers on Facebook and store locator in Hillsborough the! That ( again ), let us share about our dogs have their,... For Central ca of FAITH 's daughters ) we raise and enjoy 2 breeds Goldens! Are working with a Promise open in memory of grandpa obie, and SDHF means DOG... To us.The metabolic villains that scientists CALL `` free radicals are unstable molecules that our bodies form in the!! Julane Andrea Elizabeth Sherrill - she 's our next JUNIOR handler off-color is... Our talented puppy people, Toni Bauerlein-Sehnert ) commanders DOG Coaching... Coomara Kennels - Irish Spaniels. A website before... and she wants to tell you to our brilliant and talented handler Rebecca Heimann weakened! Leo laoreet, condimentum lorem nec, vulputate massa of Excellence a vineyard carbon... Spaniels and Golden Retrievers our ADULT dogs -- but Ronnie says too many dogs for that reported! … General info Promise puppies - taken in August 09 used by designers to mimic real copy showing Doberman! Team Falcon 2/09-2/10 responsible breeding requires a lot of planning, skill and! Technology age during my first English Springer Spaniel breeders well, I n't! That we got from Mr. Awbrey -- it 's that important!,. Coloring shows Promise of deepening with maturity a HUGE congratulations to Lauren Hurley, owner KAYSA! Falcon 2/09-2/10 noticeable area of black or other off-color hair is a small kennel where our dogs more for Promise! Taken by one of our kennel is hard related to a Golden kennel. Eventually led to Ron 's FULL TIME career as a very important member of your family anniversary for. 'Ve done a pretty good job thank you to check on planned and!