FIND OUT MORE > Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence 2018. Flight For Flight Parrot Rescue - 501c3 non-profit parrot rescue - Tulsa, Oklahoma: Rehabilitator and educator about parrots. Zazu’s House is a 501(c)3 charitable organization. Until then, we will provide temporary housing and care for any and all Psittacine birds (not including those with fatal and/or contagious diseases); educate the public about the proper care of exotic birds; and locate healthy, happy, and nurturing homes for those that are eligible. Hotels near Florida Exotic Bird Sanctuary; Hotels near Sunwest Park; Hotels near Hudson ... Florida Exotic Bird Sanctuary, Hudson: Hours, Address, Florida Exotic Bird Sanctuary Reviews: 4.5/5. Bird sanctuary, rescue, care, and education services for parrots and other captive exotic 'pet' birds. Cali_FID Parrot & Exotics Rescue sanctuary is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) federally recognized organization, licensed by the State of California, promoting rescue, sanctuary, rehabilitation, educational outreach, and conservation for all exotic animals. Pacific Parrot Placement (formerly Puget Sound Parrot Rescue & Adoption) is a registered federal 501(c)(3) and Washington State non-profit organization, and group of parrot-lovers dedicated to finding loving new homes for parrots whose current owners can no longer keep them. Charity #81068 8135 RR0001 Home We are at capacity and not accepting any more birds! One day they asked me if I want to come live with them. Sanctuary for Pirates n Parrots on the Treasure Coast. Free Flight is a unique exotic bird sanctuary located in Del Mar, California -– open to the public 7 days a week. Zazu’s House Parrot Sanctuary. Find your local bird rescue centre and help an animal find a new home. We have many years experience with all types of birds and large parrots.. To assist The National Parrot Sanctuary in the upkeep of any rescued creatures that are in their care either through feeding, medical, housing […] At the Florida Exotic Bird Sanctuary we understand both the challenges of exotic bird ownership and the difficult decision to place your bird(s) in a sanctuary setting. The Florida Exotic Bird Sanctuary is dedicated to the care and well-being of parrots and other exotic birds. Sanctuary Contact Us Colorado Parrot Rescue, Inc. Colorado Parrot Rescue, Inc, is a small, 501(c)(3), non-profit organization consisting of passionate individuals who value parrot welfare. Instead, we endeavor to provide them with a permanent home that allows them to mingle with other compatible birds in outdoor open-flight aviaries. Directory of cage and exotic bird rescue centres, birds for adoption and bird rehabilitation in the UK But then they leave again. Foster Parrots, Ltd. and The New England Exotic Wildlife Sanctuary is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization located in Rhode Island, dedicated to the rescue and protection of unwanted and abused companion parrots and other displaced captive exotic animals. Companion Parrots Re-homed accepts companion parrots from unwanted, emergency or crisis situations throughout Greater Charlotte, North Carolina and to facilitate through training and education new adoptive homes for these sensitive and intelligent birds Parrot Partners Canada is the premiere rehabilitation, training, and adoption centre for companion parrots, located in Carleton Place (Ottawa), Ontario. It’s a man and a woman, they play with me, they call me sweetie. If you think you can offer a home please contact us Today those people, who come to visit me, came to get me. If you’re looking for a pet bird, there are many waiting for a new loving family. Volunteer shifts must be scheduled as far in advance as possible. The Parrot Zoo Trust is a UK registered charity and its aims are: To rescue, rehabilitate and offer long term sanctuary for parrots, parakeets and other exotic animals in the United Kingdom. Exotic Avian Sanctuary of Tennessee (EAST) is a 501c3 nonprofit organization dedicated to the protection of parrots living in captivity. Serenity Park is under the umbrella of the Association for Parrot C.A.R.E., which is the non-profit charity that founded this sanctuary. Don’t buy Adopt I thought they loved me. Parrot Rescue Centre dedicated to improving the lives of suffering, abused and unwanted pet parrots by providing an appropriate environment for their individual needs. We do not breed, sell, trade, or offer for adoption the birds in our care. BIRDS OF A FEATHER Birds of a Feather, the inspiring true story about the bonds between wounded warriors and forlorn parrots who are both healing at Serenity Park Sanctuary. We will take in any parrot,Sick, injured,or Problem birds..We will never turn a bird away. We can accommodate birds of all sizes from Finches to Macaws. Zaksee Parrot Sanctuary is an important step in helping unwanted, unloved and abused parrots. The National Parrot Sanctuary runs within Lincolnshire Wildlife Park and is the largest of it’s kind. We believe in caring for all of Gods creatures. A supportive rescue, rehabilitation and rehoming service available across the UK. They hold me and love me and keep me warm and no matter how loud I get, they just laugh and smile, and hold me close. We accept all parrots, no rejections, but “Everyone Be Aware, We Offer One Free Bite Per Customer.” Reach out to us for advice or assistance with all things “parrot.” You will be glad that you did. Bird Rescue is a bird welfare organization that provides for the complete physical, psychological and environmental well being of the birds in the organization’s care. All Star Parrots Rescue and Rehoming is a registered charity (1176640) in the UK offering free support and advice on the complex welfare needs of these birds. MAARS is an all volunteer 501(c)3 non-profit. Cover the states of Oklahoma, Kansas, Arkansas, Texas and Missouri. Emerald Parrot Rescue is your source for information and assistance, as well as rescue and adoption, of parrots and other avian species. 4119. After years of searching, in September 2000 The Oasis Sanctuary realized a primary dream by acquiring and moving to a 71-acre parcel of land in the small community of Cascabel, located near the town of Benson in Southeastern Arizona. To get started, please visit volunteers.bestfriends.org or contact the Sanctuary Volunteer Department at volunteers@bestfriends.org or 435-644-2001, ext. We truly appreciate the wonderful work our volunteers do towards making … The volunteers at PARROT HAVEN work hard to take care of a minimum of 50 parrots on a daily basis. We are also dedicated to parrot education, and to teaching the public that having a parrot is a life long responsibility, not a decision to be taken lightly. Help support the PRC by purchasing Bird Toys and Accessories Come see Commodore Daniel Red and his troop of parrots including Captain Morgan, Naughty Nola, Scupper, Gabby, Barnacle Bird, Able Bodied Erin, Toby and Bernie Bones Florida Parrot Rescue works throughout the entire state of Florida, and is a 501c3 non-profit, all volunteer run, avian rescue dedicated to the rescue, rehabilitation, and placement of companion parrots. Safehaven Parrot Refuge was set up over 25 years ago by Christine and Paul Forman and with the assistance of our Patron, Neil Forbes, became a registered Charity in 1998. With over 30 years experience in Parrot care and rehabilitation and over 1000 parrots currently residing within it. Our mission is to maintain a sanctuary that shelters, nurtures and re-socializes parrots, while educating the public to inspire a lasting concern for the well being of exotic birds. Galleon Treasures, the Ultimate Parrot Sanctuary and Botanical Gardens. Appts only. This place takes in parrots who no longer live a domestic life We work together with other parrot groups to eliminate the need for rescues. We understand that all parrot owners love their birds, and that finding a … PEARL Parrot Rescue is an all volunteer and foster based organization based out of Pittsburgh, PA. Due to our adoption requirements and volunteer limitations, we are only able to adopt out or assist with the rehoming of birds located within an approximate hour radius of the City of Pittsburgh. The Chloe Sanctuary is a scientifically based environment where abused and damaged parrots and cockatoos are healed and given sanctuary, volunteers and caretakers are trained, and the public made aware of these exceptional creatures. - Email: fight4flightparrotrescue@yahoo.com PH. The temperate climate allows the healthy and able-bodied birds in our flock to be outdoors year round. Northwest Bird Rescues Sanctuary Program In February of 2002 N.W.Bird Rescue & Adoption Orphanage was founded by; Christopher Driggins and his father, William M. Driggins N.W. You can help by … Free Flight Exotic Bird Sanctuary. We are a foster home based program. Incoming parrots are safehoused by Area Coordinators situated across the country, allowing us to be able to rehome birds as far as Northern Island, Scotland and Cornwall as well as mainland England. Our guiding principles and philosophy are as follows: We do not breed or place birds with people who breed. And all non-indigenous and non-venomous species of reptiles. If you need to place your parrot – contact us by email or phone or our contact form and we will work with you. Zaksee Parrot Sanctuary was established for one reason only, to “provides a loving home for parrots that truly need us”. 43 were here. Birdman parrot rescue is in Blackpool Lancashire'. Each animal area has a maximum number of volunteers it can accommodate during each shift. We offer sanctuary to unadoptable parrots through sponsorships, as well as lifetime care to parrots whose guardians wish to give their companions sanctuary for life. Cali_FID Parrot & Exotics Rescue Sanctuary is a 501 (c)(3) non-profit based out of Modesto, California. Parrots are first here! We provide a new world for parrots, offering plenty of free flight opportunities, social interaction with other birds, and an abundance of loving attention. Your commitment to the welfare of your parrot for the rest of its life is admirable and so important considering their potential life span! Using hands-on education and lectures, seminars and events, we share our knowledge and love for these wild animals. Not open to public.