artist: "Jason Boland", }; But I OD'd in Denver and wish I could remember her name I turned to other things tryin' to make my daydreams real But they don't take the place of the woman's face and her feels She treated me nice and I like to find her again But I OD'd in Denver and I just can't remember her name I brought it on myself, kinda overdid it in Denver I brought it on myself and I guess that I shouldn't complain Yeah Doc says son you can't do anymore of that cocaine She took me higher than all of those expensive things But I OD'd in Denver and I just can't remember her name Kinda over did it in Denver and I just can't remember the name. Dengan banyaknya sebuah tekhnologi yang kian modern ini pun rupanya menjadikan kebanyakan orang merasa termudahkan dengan berbagai aktivitas yang dilakukannya. in Denver (Cover) Hank Williams Jr with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. 'd In Denver" by HANK WILLIAMS, JR.: We started the tour out in Denver Colorado / I made the first one but I did not make the second show / Cause I met this girl there that brought about quite a big change / But I OD'd in Denver and I just can't remember her name / I … Then I OD'd in Denver and I just can't remember her name. 'd In Denver sheet music by Hank Williams Jr.. Sheet music arranged for Piano/Vocal/Chords in G Major. Almost OD'd in Denver just the other night I was high in the Rockies on a 13 hour flight Trying to get home to my country state of mind Now these blues they come and go just like the rain song: "Od'd In Denver", div_id: "cf_async_" + Math.floor((Math.random() * 999999999)) Chords and tabs aggregator - Tabstabs.com }; Print and download O.D. Here are the most popular versions Chords, Ukulele chords. document.write('
');var c=function(){cf.showAsyncAd(opts)};if(typeof window.cf !== 'undefined')c();else{cf_async=!0;var r=document.createElement("script"),s=document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0];r.async=!0;r.src="//srv.clickfuse.com/showads/showad.js";r.readyState?r.onreadystatechange=function(){if("loaded"==r.readyState||"complete"==r.readyState)r.onreadystatechange=null,c()}:r.onload=c;s.parentNode.insertBefore(r,s)}; (function() { The preacher man says it's the end of time / And the Mississippi River Od'd In Denver Chords by Hank Williams Jr. document.write('
');var c=function(){cf.showAsyncAd(opts)};if(typeof window.cf !== 'undefined')c();else{cf_async=!0;var r=document.createElement("script"),s=document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0];r.async=!0;r.src="//srv.clickfuse.com/showads/showad.js";r.readyState?r.onreadystatechange=function(){if("loaded"==r.readyState||"complete"==r.readyState)r.onreadystatechange=null,c()}:r.onload=c;s.parentNode.insertBefore(r,s)}; I brought it on myself and I guess that I shouldn't complain Be damned if I'll ever do anymore of that cocaine She took me higher than all of those expensive things But I OD'd in Denver and I just can't remember her name. Read or print original Country Boy Can Survive lyrics 2020 updated! But I OD’d in Denver and I just can’t remember her name. Chords Standard The Beautiful People of Denver from The Unsinkable Molly Brown. Then I OD'd in Denver and I just can't remember her name I brought it on myself and I guess that I shouldn't complain Doc said son you can't do anymore of that cocaine But she made me higher than all of those expensive things But I OD'd in Denver and wish I could remember her name. div_id: "cf_async_" + Math.floor((Math.random() * 999999999)) Last edit on Aug 31, 2017. [D G C Bb E A Am Dm F Em Gm Ab] Chords for Cocaine - Jackson Taylor & the Sinners with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. Denver by Willie Nelson. 'd In Denver' by Hank Williams Jr.: We started the tour out in Denver Colorado I made the first one but I did not make the second show Cause I met this girl there that brought about quite a big change But I OD'd in Denver and I just can't remember her name I guess you could say that my love life would not up to part Chords and tabs aggregator - Tabstabs.com od'd in denver guitar chords and lyrics by hank williams jr. Version 1 var opts = { })(); Learn how to play exactly like Jason Boland. var opts = { (function() { Od'd In Denver by Jason Boland. 8.) You can also access our site through your mobile phone https://harptabs.mobi. Od'd In Denver by Hank Williams Jr. Harptabs.com is a continuing to grow community of harmonica players. Guitar and Piano chords by Neatchords Jason Boland - OD'd in Denver G D We started the tour in Denver, Colorado G And I made the first one, but I did not make the second show Am C Cause I met this girl there that brought about quite a big change G D G Then I OD'd in Denver and I just can't remember her name. song: "Od'd In Denver", Lyrics to 'O.d. })(); Learn how to play exactly like Hank Williams Jr. Correction: Hank Williams Jr. - Odd In Denver (chords) New Feature: You can correct strumming pattern in tab, add new or correct current and submit changes. Here are the most popular versions Chords, Ukulele chords. /* TFP - E-chords - Below */ /* TFP - E-chords - Below */ SKU: MN0029176 Od'd In Denver chords by Hank Williams Jr with chords drawings, easy version, 12 key variations and much more. Author Unregistered. adunit_id: 100000049, Lyrics to "O.D. 286 views, added to favorites 73 times. adunit_id: 100000049, Big Shot Rich Man Chords: 1: Blowin' Through The Hills Chords: 1: Bottle By My Bed Chords: 1: Bourbon Legend Chords: 1: Boys From Oklahoma Chords: 1: Can't Figure How Chords: 1: Can't Tell If I Drink Chords: 1: Change In The Weather Chords: 1: Comal County Blue Chords. artist: "Hank Williams Jr", The bright lights of Denver Were shining like diamonds Like ten thousand jewels in the sky Where it’s nobody’s business. Memang kini sudah banyak sekali jenis tekhnologi yang semakin modern dan semakin dikenal banyak orang akan kecanggihan yang dimiliki nya. Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more. Then I OD'd in Denver and I just can't remember her name I brought it on myself and I guess that I shouldn't complain Doc said son you can't do anymore of that cocaine But she made me higher than all of those expensive things But I OD'd in Denver and wish I could remember her name I turned to other things tryin' to make my daydreams real Here’s a list of the top 10 best Hank Williams, Jr. songs. I turned to other things tryin' to make my daydreams real I turned to other things, trying to make my daydreams real Play od'd in denver tabs using our free guide. 9.) Then I OD'd in Denver and I just can't remember her name. Od'd In Denver Chords by Jason Boland. [G#m F# C# B E] Chords for O.D. But I OD'd in Denver and I just can't remember her name. Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more. But I OD'd in Denver and I just can't remember her name Yeah, I brought it on myself and I guess that I shouldn't complain Be damned if I'll ever do any more of that cocaine But she made me higher than all of those expensive things But I OD'd in Denver and I just can't remember her name Kinda overdid it in Denver and I just can't remember her name Odd In Denver chords by Jason Boland. Salah satu bukti akan keadaan dunia yang semakin modern dan semakin … We have over 25351 free tabs to choose from. I brought it on myself and I guess that I shouldn't complain Yeah Doc says son you can't do anymore of that cocaine She took me higher than all of those expensive things But I OD'd in Denver and I just can't remember her name Kinda over did it in Denver and I just can't remember the name.