I love Katalina Renee. Katalina is the 12,421st most popular girl's name in this month's charts - unchanged since last month. We know that the name you are looking for must be elegant and definitely unique. Names similar to Catalina. The name Katalina is a Greek baby name. Catalina Island is off the coast of California. Romance is the hallmark of the Six personality. If you didn't find an alternative name that you like better than Katalina, try our name generator.It allows you to go beyond the similarities of a name, which can provide a lot of inspiration! It means that this name is rarely used. I like Trina and Kate best as nicknames. I think Katie is the nicest, although I like the full version of Katrina too. This cute display name generator is designed to produce creative usernames and will help you find new unique nickname suggestions. Other forms, like Cathaline, are uncommon. 2. PepsiPopcorn Wed 02-Mar-11 17:00:34. ― Anonymous User 5/2/2006. Add message | Report | See all. Rhyming Names for Katalina Abalina Adalena Adalina Adallina Alanah. Cute! Mariana on Mariana mars mari marianano . Submit your funny nicknames and cool gamertags and copy the best from the list. x) It is a lovely name! Katalina is a form of Catalina, a Spanish variant of the name Catherine, which is of Greek origin. 26, 2015: "my name is katalena witch is really cool its a street,island,salad dressing,and clothing line but all spelled catalina.katarina is … Similar to Katalina . Answer Save. As a last name Catalina was the 34,574 th most popular name in 2010. Catalina is a modern-sounding alternative to the cool and composed Catherine, of which it’s a variant. Its pronounced like the flower Cattleya, but I wanna spell it my way. Greek meaning. Perseus – this powerful boy name means ‘to destroy’ and is of Greek origin. Nicknames, cool fonts, symbols and tags for Catalina – Cata, Catita, ꧁☬ȻᤂT̷ᤂḼÏNᤂ☬꧂, Catu, Lina, C A T A L I N A. cute nicknames for catalina Magical, Enchanting Girl Names Filled With Whimsy, Unisex, Gender Neutral Baby Names For Boys and Girls, Hippie Bohemian Baby Names For Boys and Girls. What a beautiful name! Submit your funny nicknames and cool gamertags and copy the best from the list. Submit your funny nicknames and cool gamertags and copy the best from the list. What year had the most people named Katalina born? Discover the origin, popularity, Katalina name meaning, and names related to Katalina with Mama Natural’s fantastic baby names guide. They exude nurturing, loving, and caring energy. Cool username ideas for online games and services related to Katarina in one place. Kenzie Elisabeth. 2. 9 years ago. Find out about the origin and popularity of the name Katalina with Pampers and choose the best name for your baby! They are cool, cute, funny, and full of love. Nicknames, cool fonts, symbols and tags for Katarina – Kat, Kit-Kat, DancerOfBlades, mariokat, Kaͥtaͣrͫΐήa❥, Katty. The name Katalina is ranked on the 17,341st position of the most used names. Names like Katalina or other variants. Ideas? We know that the name you are looking for must be elegant and definitely unique. What nicknames does Katrina Michelle Legaspi go by? It amuses me every time `~`. In this article, I have suggested more than 150 Spanish nicknames for the girls. ― candiiz 1/24/2006. Names Similar to Catalina Cataleena Cataleen Cat Catalin. You could call her Kat for short. Copy the link to this page and share it with your friends. ― breakofday 12/30/2005.
Do you want to name her Catalina, but you still can not find a second name? 1 decade ago. Search for the meaning of the surname - Katalina. These 16 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Katalina. Would you like to Add A Nickname? It is a Spanish form of a variation of the name Katherine. 2. Katalina is a 8 letter name with 4 syllables. Leigh. I would love to hear which one in the comments.I think my personal favorite name inspired by space has to be the ever popular Luna (which I’ve loved since I was a kid watching Sailor Moon). Similarly, nicknames can be used as a negative tool. Browse for all the origins, histories, and meanings of Katalina … The official subreddit for Katarina Mains. I love Kitty as a nickname Though if your DH doesn't like Kat, remember you can't control what she decides to shorten it to or what her friends will call her. Favourite answer. Santa Catalina is an island off the coast of Southern California known for its breathtaking vistas and mild temperatures. Jocelyn Grace is a great name also, but a bit more common, and not as unique as Katalina Renee. What is a good middle name for Katrina? Basically my class mates made the Catalan nickname and now I found it on this site. I don't like Cat/Kat or Cattie/Kattie, but I do like Caddie. ― Anonymous User 10/27/2005. It’s currently at an all-time popularity high, but don’t worry, it’s not near as common as the Olivias and Sophias of the world.