Pizza Italian Restaurants Caterers. It's not like "cookie dough" that you ate when you were a child, but heavy pizza dough that one simply cannot eat. Italian, Pizza, Vegetarian options. We are not fans of take out but when you insist on being lazy and just want something like lasagna the My Place fits the bill. burger with roasted peppers and lettuce. grilled chicken, onions and bbq sauce are traveling through the area...if we lived closer, we'd be here more frequently. We do not have prices for some of the items at this particular restaurant. Pizzerias pay less to use Slice. Top Dishes Near Me. Enjoy your meal in the dining room, private party room, the newly-renovated tap … minutes longer than it should have, (37 minutes instead of 30) so had to wait around. I apologize if I sound harsh, but I was really craving pizza last night and was yet again beyond disappointed by this establishment.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Minimum Order is $20.00 before taxes and fees, Disclaimer: Prices and availability are subject to change. I cannot tell you the number of times I've ordered a "chicken Caesar" salad, only to have it delivered without the chicken. My Place Restaurant - 8 Queen St, Newtown, Connecticut 06470 - Rated 4.5 based on 108 Reviews "Wonderful experience yet again!! My Place Restaurant address, My Place … Delicious Food Health, Wellness & Beauty Unique Finds. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. As the state’s situation continues to rapidly change due to COVID-19, many may feel more comfortable staying in, but that doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy your favorite restaurants from home. Pizza Palace. Order online for delivery. Order with Seamless to support your local restaurants! Download the app for promos. We LOVE coming to My Place. I had to read and re-read a few times until I finally located the price - so that is one area of needed improvement. Not busy, don't know why it was delayed. Get delivery from Sweet Mango Sushi Bar and Asian Restaurant super-fast to your door. Delivery & Pickup Options - 84 reviews of My Place Restaurant "I have been meaning to go to My Place for over a year and I was not disappointed. Order delivery online from My Place Restaurant in Newtown. Looking for a large order for pizza delivery? 84 Reviews (203) 270-7061 Website. If I could...give them a "zero" rating, I would. The family owns three restaurants - but different focus for each. Restaurant menu, map for My Place located in 06470, Newtown CT, 8 Queen Street. My Place Restaurant in Newtown, CT. thin crust. And if you call the next day, the restaurant argues that you should have called the night before. will definitely be going back. Every order supports small shops, their families, and the community. My Place Pizza & Restaurant, Newtown: See 129 unbiased reviews of My Place Pizza & Restaurant, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #12 of 47 restaurants in Newtown. Serving great food, with great service at reasonable prices has been the mantra at Newtown's My Place Restaurant for over 30 years. The food was good, but since I'm a pizza snob being from New Haven, I can't say it was my favorite. We moved to Newtown CT from Princeton NJ less than a year ago. 75 Church Hill Road, Newtown, Connecticut 06470, United States. It's where you'll enjoy plenty of made-to-order options and mouth-watering pizza to go around! We moved to Newtown CT from Princeton NJ less than a year ago. Just like everyone else, I work hard for my money, and My Place Pizza will never get another dime from me again. Get quick answers from My Place Pizza & Restaurant staff and past visitors. more, your choice of veggies, chicken or three cheese sandwiched between a flour tortilla with moneterrey jack, vermont cheddar and guacamole, rhode island calarmari topped with or without hot cherry peppers then gently fried to a crisp golden brown, thinly sliced potatoes, cheddar and hickory smoked bacon, our house made tortilla chips topped with tomatoes, onions, melted jack and cheddar with our chefs delicious three bean chili, lightly breaded triangles fried to a crisp golden brown, classic german style soft pretzels served with homemade beer mustard, romaine lettuce tossed with slow roasted granny smith apples, honey glazed pecans, plum tomatoes and crumbled goat cheese then drizzled with balsamic vinaigrette, our light and crisp fresh fried calamari on top of a bed of romaine, tomatoes, onions and gorgonzola, hearts of romaine lettuce tossed in our homemade caesar dressing with garlicky croutons and shaved parmesan regiano, romaine, fire roasted peppers, red onion and sharp provolone with our cajun spiced breast of chicken, Served With A Salad And Bread Bookmark ... Newtown, CT 06470. ... Great food (reasonable and huge portions). We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. layers of pasta, meat, three kinds of cheese and sauce, our own beer battered fillet of fish served with thick cut beer battered french fries, homemade coleslaw, and tarter sauce, fresh farm raised atlantic salmon, pan seared and served over a bed of asparagus risotto, grilled breast of chicken sauteed with fresh garlic, sun-dried tomatoes, artichoke hearts and basil over a nest of angel hair, half a duck, on the bone roasted to a crispy finish and seasoned with our famous jamaican jerk seasoning, choice cut new york steak grilled to perfection and served with mom's double stuffed potato, breast of chicken in our special batter of eggs and cheeses sauteed to a golden brown and topped with a lemon wine and butter sauce, breast of chicken sauteed with fresh sliced mushrooms in a brown marsala wine sauce, dusted in our own bread crumbs, lightly fried then topped with our homemade sauce and melted mozzarella cheese, thinly sliced lightly battered eggplant filled with a special italian ricotta cheese then topped with sauce and mozzarella, yes, mom actually does prepare this dish. Pros: Good pizza! Can't go wrong with a visit to My Place. give them a "zero" rating, I would. Last night my small pizza was uncooked - yes - uncooked. You can't beat the focus on quality and focus on being good in what they do! See the menu, prices, address, and more. ... (203) 491-2494 123 South Main St Newtown, CT 06470 Sunday-Wednesday 11 AM to 9 PM Thursday-Saturday 11 AM to 10 PM . Sign up Login. Also, you can get a regular burger. Are the prices at this restaurant mid-range / moderate? There's much to see here. hand tossed and baked on the stone. 65 Church Hill Rd. Serving Newtown Since 1966. The tiramisu was awesome and so was the antipasto salad. Have your favorite Newtown restaurant food delivered to your door with Uber Eats. They offer a variety of pizzas that others loved and full dinners too. Whether it is your first time or your hundredth time, you'll be welcomed like family. ... Dunkin' Kai's Place Empire Bagels Portobello Restaurant & Pizza Walgreens. Now more than ever it’s important to support our Connecticut businesses who have been hit hard by the pandemic. I had the gorgonzola...burger with roasted peppers and lettuce. Add reviews and photos for My Place Restaurant. Get food delivery from local favorite restaurants and caterers near you. Download the app. With Pink Vodka Sauce, Garlic And Oil Or Alfredo. They make wonderful sandwiches and have plenty of tasty options. Drop us a line, and we'll get back to you soon! Not busy, don't know why it was delayed.More. We often visit My Place. For more than a dozen times we've ordered from My Place Pizza and every time there's a problem. There's a burger with avocado and fried egg and another with pastrami, Swiss cheese and other stuff. Don't leave the kids at home — youngsters will love the family-friendly cuisine at this pizzeria just as much as mom and dad. Every order earns points. We eat there quite often. Find 6 listings related to My Place Restaurant in Newtown on YP.com. layers of pasta, meat, three kinds of cheese and sauce, our own beer battered fillet of fish served with thick cut beer battered french fries, homemade coleslaw, and tarter sauce, fresh farm raised atlantic salmon, pan seared and served over a bed of asparagus risotto, grilled breast of chicken sauteed with fresh garlic, sun-dried tomatoes, artichoke hearts and basil over a nest of angel hair, half a duck, on the bone roasted to a crispy finish and seasoned with our famous jamaican jerk seasoning, choice cut new york steak grilled to perfection and served with mom's double stuffed potato, breast of chicken in our special batter of eggs and cheeses sauteed to a golden brown and topped with a lemon wine and butter sauce, breast of chicken sauteed with fresh sliced mushrooms in a brown marsala wine sauce, thinly sliced lightly battered eggplant filled with a special italian ricotta cheese then topped with sauce and mozzarella, yes, mom actually does prepare this dish. View Menu. This restaurant is perfect for a quick lunch. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . BringMeThat offers food delivery from many restaurants in Newtown. For information, call 203-270-7061. Order online and track your order live. Home. My husband's mixed salad was okay and our son's half/half pizza was underdone but edible. My Place Restaurant, 8 Queen Street in Newtown, is providing takeout, curbside service, and delivery, according to its Facebook post March 20. My Place was opened as a luncheonette by Louise Tambascio in 1979, in one of a string of storefronts that later became Big Y. It was a popular place for breakfast and lunch, known for its sauce and meatballs. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. From individual diners to business meetings to special gatherings, and of course, families, My Place Pizza and Restaurant is a great place for anyone to enjoy a delicious meal in a welcoming atmosphere. A local pizza cafe in Newtown committed to making a great atmosphere, dining experience and eating hub for the Newtown community & beyond. I highly recommend this restaurant.More. Also, you can get a regular burger. Hotels near Holcombe Hill Wildlife Preserve, Hotels near Upper Paugussett State Forest, Hotels near (HPN) Westchester County Airport, Restaurants near My Place Pizza & Restaurant, American Restaurants for Breakfast in Newtown, American Restaurants for Lunch in Newtown. Call us at (203) 270-7061. Add to wishlist Add to compare Share #1 of 36 pubs & bars in Newtown #12 of 70 restaurants in Newtown #4 of 19 pizza restaurants in Newtown #12 of 23 Italian restaurants in Newtown . Get menu, photos and location information for My Place Restaurant in Newtown, CT. Or book now at one of our other 33035 great restaurants in Newtown. Upload menu. My Place Restaurant Menu. I apologize if I sound harsh, but I was really craving pizza last night and was yet again beyond disappointed by this establishment. My Place Restaurant - 8 Queen St, Newtown, CT 06470 - Rated 4.5 based on 65 Reviews "Wonderful experience yet again!! For more information, call 203-364-1218. My Place Restaurant appears in: Restaurants, Italian Restaurants, Pizza Restaurants, Caterers Newtown Deli and Catering, 79 South Main Street in Newtown, is providing takeout, according to its Facebook post March 20. ... Newtown, CT 06470, USA. The waitstaff and owners couldn't be friendlier and accommodating to their patrons. Met family to eat before a concert.Lasagna was delicious as well as their homemade soup. My Place Restaurant Newtown Menu - View the Menu for My Place Restaurant Fairfield County on Zomato for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway, My Place Restaurant menu and prices. italian sausage, meatball, pepperoni, mushroom, red roasted peppers, eggplant, bacon, onions, olives, tomatoes, spinach, fresh basil, broccoli, garlic, pineapple, ham, feta, cheese. If I could... give them a "zero" rating, I would. Check out our location and hours, and latest menu with photos and reviews. So, as of last night, we will have the deliver service find another pizza restaurant for our weekly Friday order-out night. Browse tons of food delivery options, place your order, and track it by the minute. dusted in our own bread crumbs, lightly fried then topped with our homemade sauce and melted mozzarella cheese, lightly breaded triangles fried to a crisp golden brown, our light and crisp fresh fried calamari on top of a bed of romaine, tomatoes, onions and gorgonzola, pasta pillows stuffed with ricotta and topped with our homemade marinara sauce, your choice of veggies, chicken or three cheese sandwiched between a flour tortilla with moneterrey jack, vermont cheddar and guacamole, rhode island calarmari topped with or without hot cherry peppers then gently fried to a crisp golden brown, thinly sliced potatoes, cheddar and hickory smoked bacon, our house made tortilla chips topped with tomatoes, onions, melted jack and cheddar with our chefs delicious three bean chili, classic german style soft pretzels served with homemade beer mustard, romaine lettuce tossed with slow roasted granny smith apples, honey glazed pecans, plum tomatoes and crumbled goat cheese then drizzled with balsamic vinaigrette, genoa salami, cappicola, sharp provolone, red roasted peppers and olives with romaine, pears, honey roasted pecans, and plum tomatoes and gorgonzola with balsamic vinaigrette, hearts of romaine lettuce tossed in our homemade caesar dressing with garlicky croutons and shaved parmesan regiano, romaine, fire roasted peppers, red onion and sharp provolone with our cajun spiced breast of chicken, rigatoni pasta tossed with sliced italian sausage, fresh garlic, feta and fire roasted peppers, tossed with louise's delicious broccoli rabe, fresh sliced garlic and extra virgin olive oil, rigatoni pasta tossed with plum tomatoes, fresh garlic and feta in a light basil cream sauce, topped with artichokes and a pink vodka sauce, pasta twists tossed with fresh gorgonzola, garlic, fresh spinach and shrimp, perfectly cooked cheese filled tortellini pasta tossed in our creamy alfredo sauce, mom's original recipe. 203-491-2141 FREE DELIVERY...FREE DELIVERY. The service was excellent; a server/manager named Sunny helped us out and she was great. We sat outside on a perfect weather day. Last night my small pizza was uncooked - yes - uncooked. Whether you want to order breakfast, lunch, dinner, or a snack, Uber Eats makes it easy to discover new and nearby places to eat in Newtown. Wanna soak up the sun? My Place Restaurant in Newtown, CT -- Get driving directions to 8 Queen St Newtown, CT 06470. Hours. Why Order on Slice. Get directions, reviews and information for My Place Restaurant in Newtown, CT. My Place Restaurant 8 Queen St Newtown CT 06470. For more than a dozen times we've ordered from My Place Pizza and every time there's a problem. Everyone enjoyed their dinner which was served by a very friendly waiter . Sometimes I ask for a second, small cup of Caesar dressing, but they never provide it. Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Bethel/Danbury. Sunday 12pm - 9pm. They let me have a nice house salad in place of fries. You can't beat the focus on quality and focus on being good in what they do!More. You can still order through BringMeThat and your credit card will be charged for the total cost of the items you placed plus a $4.99 service fee.