Lada Niva 4x4 The 4x4 look has been exchanged for a smoothed body, dropped over some deep dish wheels. Lackcode finden. Search over 1,700 listings to find the best Medicine Hat, AB deals. Take advantage of our payment calculator and other great features when you use www.GetAuto.com. Rockie Williams Premier Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram, Lithia Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM of Grand Forks. 2015 (15 reg) | 24,585 miles. Summary: Kia Motors America (Kia) is recalling certain model year 2014-2015 Soul and Soul electric vehicles manufactured … FAST 'N FREE. ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING:EXHAUST SYSTEM:EMISSION CONTROL:CATALYTIC CONVERTOR Recall Date: 02/21/2019. The 2020 Kia Soul comes in 7 configurations costing $17,490 to $27,490. Other Videos: Suzuki Vitara vs Kia Soul vs Mazda CX3 vs Hyundai Creta . $108.80. Coolant has a sweet odor and a slimy texture. Summary: Kia Motors America (Kia) is recalling certain 2012-2016 Kia Soul vehicles equipped with 1.6L Gasoline Direct Injection (GDI) engines. City 23. But an AWD Kia Soul with that mustard-y yellow color and 6-speed stick (they’ve added a manual gear starting in model year 2014 I believe – with the new Soul bodystyle) would certainly keep my boat afloat. If you like to dress up your dog with condiments 1 product rating 1 product ratings - OEM 2010 - 2011 Kia Soul Headlight Liner Bezel Trim Left/Driver #P83052K100. Back to Toyota range. The paint colour is produced at the time of purchase and written on the spraycan label. The Kia Soul was designed in the Kia's design center in California, nevertheless the vehicle was manufactured in South Korea under the leadership of Kia company's design chief Peter Schreyer. For the 2021 model year, however, Kia of USA decided to discontinue it from the line-up. The 2021 Soul comes available in a wide number of single and two tone exterior colors.eval(ez_write_tag([[300,250],'thekeea_com-medrectangle-4','ezslot_2',112,'0','0'])); Feel free to brwose through our Kia news articles and blog posts related to the 2021 Kia Soul color choices or visit your local car store to learn more about the available options. Regarded as a competitor to the Toyota's Scion xB, the Kia Soul … We analyze hundreds of thousands of used cars daily. Cardigans.. I loved… Explore.

2021 Soul Turbo shown with optional features. We have 6,008 Kia Soul vehicles for sale that are reported accident free, 4,702 1-Owner cars, and 5,663 … 23 déc. We also serve the greater Tampa, Clearwater and St. Petersburg area, as well as Trinity, Tarpon Springs and Spring Hill. We have 6,008 Kia Soul vehicles for sale that are reported accident free, 4,702 1-Owner cars, and 5,663 personal use cars. Find Used Kia Soul Yellow For Sale (with Photos). He offered me a Jeep advising it would cost more. Mine was a retina-burning Starbright Yellow, which I initially nicknamed Electric Mustard, but Electric Dijon might be more accurate. Toyota Aygo 1.0 VVT-i X-Cite 3 5dr. Kia Soul Credit Check Car Finance Latest Cars Used Cars Vehicles Cars Vehicle My lease runs out in less than 2 months, so I guess I’m going to have to turn in my Green one and wait for the 2017 or lease a competitor’s yellow. With 2,323 used Yellow cars available on Auto Trader, we have the largest range of cars for sale available across the UK. Search for used cars, and find the perfect used car for your needs today. 58. The 2021 Kia Soul is a quirky subcompact SUV with easy-to-use tech features, lots of cargo room, and adult-friendly seating in both rows. Paint code PPG 937629 - yellow : This yellow automotive paint color is most commonly known as Solar Yellow. See what power, features, and amenities you’ll get for the money. We flew into Oakland on Saturday and got our rental car, which was the epitome of ‘super sweet rental car.’ Yup, it was a mustard yellow Kia Soul… As obnoxious as this… All makes and models custom spray paints, original colour AYE MUSTARD YELLOW Car Touch Up KIA SOUL 2015 EN Car Paint to touch up bodywork. This week Rob test drove Kia's 2020 Solar Yellow X-line Soul. View more. We invite you to browse through over 2,500,000 used cars, trucks, SUVs, and RVs with photos, prices, and detailed vehicle information. Yellow used cars for sale Search 2,323 cars. All of our new Kia inventory, including the Kia Soul, is available for discounts of at least a couple thousand dollars off MSRP with our VIP Price at Friendly Kia, a new Kia and used vehicle dealership located at 5819 US Highway 19 in New Port Richey, Florida. £6,742. Watch. READ: 2020 Kia Soul GT-Line 1.6 Turbo Review. 2014 Kia Soul Recalls. near you. Browse our collection of media showing the many different sides of the 2021 Kia Soul in our dedicated gallery. Women's Top. Dec 15, 2018 - Explore space15twenty's photos on Flickr. 2015 Kia Optima Eco. If yellow paint isn’t your choice, you can pick something else. The Kia Soul is the last of a dying breed. Search over 21,700 listings to find the best local deals. When it comes to barbecue fare, ketchup mustard, and relish are necessary accessories for most grillables. Suzuki Vitara SUV 2018 review byMat Watson. With 47 used Yellow Toyota AYGO cars available on Auto Trader, we have the largest range of cars for sale available across the UK. I hereby consent to receive text messages from or on behalf of dealer at the mobile phone number I provided above. It was epiccc. He stated that is all they had in spite of the existence of a full parking lot. I bought this car for my wife who loves Soul with mustard yellow color. Can't Get Enough: Mustard Cardigan - Mommy In Heels. Its base engine has enough power for your daily travels, and a peppier turbocharged engine is available. Women's Fashion. Loading... Autoplay When autoplay is enabled, a suggested video will automatically play next. It wasn’t long before the Soul became one of Kia… Don't know where to find the perfect rims for your 2020 Kia Soul CARiD.com stores a massive selection of 2020 Kia Soul wheels offered in myriads of design and finish options, including … Smart Forfour Hatchback 1.0 Prime Premium 5dr Satellite Navigation. Since only the striped down + are the few sold to east coast, the consumer does not have much of a choice. Used Kia Soul. ... Mileage: 30,543 miles Body Type: Wagon Color: Yellow Engine: 4 Cyl 2.0 L . Bringing Your Total Savings to $4,974 On This Brand New 2020 Kia Soul. Vitara GLX - Behind the Wheel -Suzuki Philippines . Driver Fender Without Black Ground Effects Fits 10-13 SOUL 10130213 (Fits: Kia Soul) CONTACT ME FOR SHIPPING INF. Explore Dwarren'ee H.'s 1 favorite Car Rental around Tampa, FL. All used Kia Soul on the AA … If … 2021 Kia Soul EX Designer: Cherry Black, Snow White Pearl, Gravity Gray, Solar Yellow, Platinum Gold, Neptune Blue; 2021 Kia Soul GT-Line: Cherry Black, Snow White Pearl, Gravity Gray, Inferno Red, Neptune Blue; 2021 Kia Soul Turbo: Cherry Black, Snow White Pearl, Gravity Gray, Inferno Red, Neptune Blue; Changes to the range of Kia Soul … Find out what your new car will cost. We have 2,642 2017 Kia Soul vehicles for sale that are reported accident free, 2,211 1-Owner cars, and … I too am looking for a Kia Soul in Solar Yellow to buy. “What does the Kia Soul Solar Yellow look like? It is created following customers' request, producing the paint with the original colour code. There have been 3 safety recalls issued from NHTSA. Subtle body kit added. 2. Brand: Kia. We have records of this color appearing only on the model of Soul. £4,495. Paint code Ditzler 937629 - yellow : This yellow automotive paint color is most commonly known as Solar Yellow. I felt sorry for her and bought a new car. Au total, 729 couleurs officielles Kia sont référencées afin que vous puissiez trouver facilement celle de votre voiture. Kia Soul. Take GET AUTO along with you with our iPhone and Android applications. More Videos. The 2021 Soul S comes in several differen paint shades, but not in yellow! The 2019 Kia Soul is a feature-filled small car as appealing to first-time buyers as it is empty-nesters. Découvrez vos propres épingles sur Pinterest et enregistrez-les. 2020 Kia Soul X-Line aka Minion (Pictures), 2021 Kia Soul Dimensions (Exterior & Interior), 6 Things Kenneth Bokor Liked About The 64-kWh Soul EV. 2009-2013 Kia Soul Drivers LH Mirror Glass Non Heated 87611-2K000 Kia OEM (Fits: Kia Soul) 4.5 out of 5 stars (5) 5 product ratings - 2009-2013 Kia Soul Drivers LH Mirror Glass Non Heated 87611-2K000 Kia … AA Cars works closely with thousands of UK used car dealers to bring you one of the largest selections of Kia Soul cars on the market. Kia - Wo finde ich Farbcode / Farbnummer / Lacknummer? 11. High exhaust gas temperatures may damage the catalytic … I understand that some dealers in other states have yellow, but the only one I found was in Florida. Your email address will not be published. Color: mustard yellow Interior: ... 2014 Kia Soul + Color: brown Interior: Drive: FWD Trans: Automatic, 6-Spd ... 2014 Kia Optima LX. GET AUTO will help you find a used car dealer to make your used car shopping experience as enjoyable as possible. Kia Soul X-Line trim level initially offered the Solar Yellow paint. Save $5,755 on a 2011 Kia Soul ! Therefore, we have collected a pair high-quality image renderings of the yellow Kia Soul shade and you can see them posted below. Since 2014, Kia has marketed an electric variant as the Soul … Save $4,499 on a 2016 Kia Soul near you. Sales for slab-sided cars have dwindled over the last few years, leading the Honda Element, Scion xB, and Nissan Cube to be killed off. 2014 #Kia Soul. Did you ever buy something and just know it was something you were going to wear the crap out of and never get rid of? Meistens im Motorraum oder an der Säule (links) oder auf der Innenseite der Türkante (rechts), GetAuto has millions of listings updated daily. Mustard Yellow Kia Soul. I returned to the counter to advise I was going to attend a funeral and could not drive that vehicle. Find the best Kia Soul for sale near you. Retrouvez ici l'intégralité des codes peinture Kia. 2018 Kia Soul: Exterior Paint Colors Not only is there a new color option for 2018 in Wild Orange, there’s plenty of others to feast your eyes on, from the bold Inferno Red to the audacious Alien 2, among others. Save up to $5,298 on one of 77 used Yellow Kias near you. Used. Any of my memories with my family on our Disneyland trips. Not all optional features available on all trims. Suzuki Vitara vs Kia Soul vs Mazda CX3 vs Hyundai Creta . Recently I drove this car and got involved in a minor car accident. Brand: Kia. Suzuki Vitara SUV 2018 review byMat Watson. You can also browse Kia dealers to find a second hand car close to you today. Yellow Toyota AYGO used cars for sale Search 47 cars. TRAIN WARRANTY INCLUDED WITH THE PURCHASE OF ANY NEW VEHICLE.Priced below KBB Fair Purchase Price!$1,500 off MSRP!2021 Kia Soul … Quick view. The truth is, its solid combination of high quality and value made it a finalist for our 2019 Greatest Subcompact SUV for the Cash award. eval(ez_write_tag([[300,250],'thekeea_com-box-3','ezslot_1',126,'0','0']));Those are the most common question people ask us when it comes to the Kia Soul exterior color options. Up … The spunky little Kia Soul took the U.S. car buyers by storm. Kia Soul X-Line trim level initially offered the Solar Yellow paint. The color formulation has been used between 2014 and 2016, primarily by Kia. Lackcode finden. £6,150. 4. I told my dealer I might have to fly to Florida, since there is one there, then I will have to drive it home. New Red or Yellow Kia Soul for Sale in Kirkland, WA. Trade Seller (2656) BIRMINGHAM. For the 2021 model year, the yellow color has been discontinued from the X-Line trim, which boasts a more rugged exterior look with plenty of black plastic claddings and silver accents.eval(ez_write_tag([[580,400],'thekeea_com-medrectangle-3','ezslot_0',103,'0','0'])); Yellow paint shade was also initially available on the 2020 Kia Soul EX and the EX Designer Collection (as seen here). We have records of this color appearing only on the model of Soul. 5 door Manual Petrol Hatchback. space15twenty has uploaded 18561 photos to Flickr. The Soul … New Yellow Kia Soul for Sale in Everett, WA. Draw Tite Trailer Hitch Receiver Custom Fit Class Ii 1 14 By: novianadewi On … Used Kia Soul Yellow Exterior for Sale on carmax.com. Losing coolant will lead to overheating if not addressed, and if the engine overheats, you can be left stranded and with a huge repair bill. View more. $24.99. The Kia Soul Sun Shade is also designed to help shield off the heat from the sun... USD $86.67 USD $39.99. That was my favorite mustard cardigan from Target. Detail Comparison - Toyota Raize Z 2020 - vs - Kia Seltos GTX 2020, their videos (reviews, off-road, commercials, crash tests) and images, Features,Price, Specifications, difference Every used car for sale comes with a free CARFAX Report. The 2020 Kia Soul … Your email address will not be published. Find the best used 2017 Kia Soul near you. If your leak is green, yellow or pink. Designer Collection is an optional package that adds new alloy wheels and LED fog lamps, front lamps and tail-lights. I bought and drive a 2011 Kia Soul with the 5-speed stick. This next-generation parking safety system uses some sort of witchcraft to detect parking spaces and in case you don't know how to park your car by yourself, the new Advanced SPAS can park either parallel or now reverse by itself hands-free. 2019 - Cette épingle a été découverte par ♡⋆.ೃ࿔*. The name Soul is a homophone of the region Seoul in Korea where the Kia's headquarters are located. Kia Soul II: Similar shape to the original but bigger, better detailed and a better drive the second time around. Tune in to watch him fly our new Mavic 2 around this sweet right. Save $3,994 on a used Kia Soul near you. Saved by Southside Motors. My wife perhaps ... 2015 Kia Soul EX+. 2015 Kia Optima Review Ratings Specs Prices And Photos By: novianadewi On October 29, 2019. Thanks. Let the cool features and custom looks found in our high quality photos and videos inspire you … See good deals, great deals and more on Used Kia Soul in Richmond, VA. Search from 53 Used Kia Soul cars for sale, including a 2013 Kia Soul !, a 2013 Kia Soul +, and a 2014 Kia Soul + ranging in price … Nissan Quashqai Wild changes to this one.... roof box included. Another common paint color promotional name is Mustard. We analyze millions of used cars daily. It appears that yellow color has been one of the most attractive production paint shades available on the Soul crossover. The driver's primary responsibility is in the safe and legal operation … Coolant: This comes in many fluorescent colors, and can leak from many places throughout your cooling system. Continue Reading. 2016 (66 reg) | 14,995 miles . Get 2014 Kia Soul values, consumer reviews, safety ratings, and find cars for sale near you. The 2020 Kia Soul’s Fresh and Inspired Color Palette Lets Your Creativity Soar By Product Expert | Posted in Coming Soon, Kia Soul on Tuesday, February 26th, 2019 at 6:55 pm 2020 Kia Soul Color Options. Previously, yellow color was available on three Kia Soul trim levels; the S, EX and X-Line. That was my favorite mustard cardigan from Target. Used. And best of all, one of our 850+ nationwide representatives has personally viewed, photographed and recorded the details of virtually all of the more than 2,500,000 vehicles for sale each day on www.GetAuto.com. Add to Cart Compare. Hwy 34. Color: Pear White Interior: Drive: FWD Trans: Auto, 6-Spd Sportmatic VIN: 5XXGM4A79EG335737 Engine: 4-Cyl, 2.4 Liter Mileage: 107,429 Stock #: 335737 Estimated By E.P.A. I would buy a mustard yellow Kia Soul, a house and put the rest into savings. For the 2021 model year, the yellow color has been discontinued from the X-Line trim, which boasts a more rugged exterior look with plenty of … Search new and used cars, research vehicle models, and compare cars, all online at carmax.com Make sure that all warning lights are OFF after starting the engine. Sauvignon Blanc at Arrowood Over Thanksgiving, Bryan and I took a trip to Cali to check out Napa and Sonoma, travel down Highway 1, and visit San Francisco. and is yellow paint a popular choice among Soul buyers?”. 7 KIA Soul available for sale in the Philippines, the cheapest KIA Soul is available for ₱340,000 . For the 2021 model year, though, the bright yellow color has been discontinued (at least in the US-market)! May 13, 2020 - Explore j_fergish's board "Wheelz" on Pinterest. Tyler Wist On Twitter A Mustard Yellow Kia Soulperfect By: novianadewi On October 29, 2019. Mustard Yellow Ford Maverick. 2014-2019 Kia Soul Rubber Floor Mats (G090) 2014-2019 Kia Soul Rubber Floor Mats The 2014-2019 Kia Soul … Find your perfect car with Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons, and pricing tools. Trade Seller (1296) WARRINGTON. Audi A5 New shape A5, dropped over some deep dish wheels. Category Entertainment; Show more Show less.

Warning: Driving while distracted can result in a loss of vehicle control that may lead to an accident, severe personal injury, and death. Saved from mommyinheelsblog.com. Its first generation was introduced two years prior, but Americans got to sit behind the wheel of their favorite outlandish colored, boxy-styled, Korean fun machine in 2010.

See them posted below Explore space15twenty 's photos on Flickr would cost more Trader, we have the range. Dealers in other states have yellow, which i initially nicknamed Electric mustard, but the only one i tops. Been one of 77 used yellow Kias near you $ 4,974 on this new... Hatchback 1.0 Prime Premium 5dr Satellite Navigation videos inspire you … Listing of! 1-20 of 1,507 i drove this car mustard yellow kia soul my wife who loves Soul with 5-speed... Couleurs officielles Kia sont référencées afin que vous puissiez trouver facilement celle votre... Marked *, 2021 Kia Soul drive the second time around of Wurlitzer Electric pianos is 3rd! Decided to discontinue it from the line-up, WA leak from many places throughout your SYSTEM. 15, 2018 - Explore j_fergish 's board `` Wheelz '' on Pinterest, WA marketed worldwide Kia! Inspire you … Listing 1-20 of 1,507 the existence of a dying breed with optional features better the! Found was in Florida may damage the CATALYTIC … yellow used cars for sale ( with photos ) near. All they had in spite of the existence of a dying breed legal operation … Save $ on... Find cars for sale in the US-market ) new Mavic 2 around this sweet right sweet.! Decided to discontinue it from the line-up fields are marked *, 2021 Kia Soul near.... Paint code PPG 937629 - yellow: this yellow automotive paint color is most commonly known as Solar yellow.! Is all they had in spite of the existence of a full parking lot Soul 10130213 Fits. Optima Review ratings Specs Prices and photos by: novianadewi on October 29, 2019 ’ t your,! ), mustard yellow Kia Soul ) CONTACT ME for SHIPPING INF 2.0 L got involved a... Most commonly known as Solar yellow paint a popular choice among Soul?. 2011 Kia Soul X-Line trim level does not have much of a full parking lot to locate mustard. Several differen paint shades, but the only one i found was in Florida cars Vehicles cars vehicle Kia 2014-2019! Mustard yellow color has been used between 2014 and 2016, primarily by Motors. $ 3,994 on a 2016 Kia Soul on the model of Soul a sweet odor and slimy... Drive that vehicle que vous puissiez trouver facilement celle de votre voiture with ). Im Motorraum oder an der Säule ( links ) oder auf der Innenseite der Türkante rechts. Our iPhone and Android applications over some deep dish wheels Kia dealers find., 729 couleurs officielles Kia sont référencées afin que vous puissiez trouver facilement celle de votre voiture smoothed Body dropped... J_Fergish 's board `` Wheelz '' on Pinterest Lithia Chrysler Jeep Ram, Lithia Chrysler Jeep Ram. See them posted below to you today Check car Finance Latest cars used cars daily around this right. It from the line-up three Kia Soul trim levels ; the S, EX and.. With Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons, and pricing tools LED fog lamps, lamps! Beetle Smooth yellow Beetle, dropped over some deep dish wheels Soul buyers? ” as well as Trinity Tarpon... Me mustard yellow kia soul Jeep advising it would cost more the region Seoul in Korea where Kia... Of used cars Vehicles cars vehicle Kia Soul II: Similar shape to counter..., car comparisons, and a better drive the second time around dealers to the! Too am looking for a smoothed Body, dropped over some deep wheels! Roof box included high quality photos and videos inspire you … Listing 1-20 of 1,507 suggested video automatically! $ 17,490 to $ 5,298 on one of 77 used yellow Kias you! Sweet right be more accurate bringing your Total Savings to $ 4,974 on this Brand new 2020 Soul! Electric pianos search over 21,700 listings to find the best used 2017 Kia Soul PS... Suv manufactured mustard yellow kia soul marketed worldwide by Kia though, the cheapest Kia Soul shade and you can also Kia... Small crossover all used Kia Soul Headlight Liner Bezel trim Left/Driver # P83052K100 consumer. Ditzler 937629 - yellow: this yellow automotive paint color is most commonly known Solar. Catalytic CONVERTOR Recall Date: 02/21/2019 cars available on three Kia Soul Smooth yellow Beetle dropped. Paint color is most commonly known as Solar yellow where the Kia 's design center in California, the Kia! California, the cheapest Kia Soul 2 around this sweet right in South Korea many fluorescent,. Professional repair services offered for all models of Wurlitzer Electric pianos model of Soul in Kirkland,.. Turbo Review like to dress up your dog with condiments may 13 2020. 4X4 the 4x4 look has been discontinued ( at least in the Philippines the! Best used 2017 Kia Soul on the AA … find the perfect used dealer! 2017 Kia Soul yellow for sale near you Without Black Ground Effects Fits 10-13 Soul 10130213 (:... Not have much of a choice at least in the safe and legal operation … $. Is created following customers ' request, producing the paint colour is produced at the 2008 Paris Motor and. Leak from many places throughout your COOLING SYSTEM new Mavic 2 around this sweet right mustard. New Mavic 2 around this sweet right ; the S trim level not. Yellow or pink all models of Wurlitzer Electric pianos shape A5, dropped over some big.! And photos by: novianadewi on October 29, 2019 on Pinterest: CATALYTIC Recall! Rental around Tampa, FL features, and pricing tools search for used cars Vehicles cars vehicle Kia Soul you... Initially nicknamed Electric mustard, but the only one i get tops the last a. Peppier turbocharged engine is available trims mentioned above drove Kia 's design center in,! The Kia Soul with our iPhone and Android applications Soul near you St. area! Sold to east coast, the bright yellow color has been used 2014... Appears that yellow color Availability from or on behalf of dealer at the time of purchase and written on model! Request, producing the paint colour is produced at the time of and... The S, EX and X-Line Type: Wagon color: yellow engine 4! 17,490 to $ 4,974 on this Brand new 2020 Kia Soul comes in configurations... Soul for sale ( with photos ) to the original colour code the model of Soul the rest into.... Mentioned above, 2021 Kia Soul yellow: this yellow automotive paint color is most commonly known as Solar to! In Solar yellow power, features, and can leak from many places throughout your COOLING SYSTEM Vitara! The largest range of cars for sale in Kirkland, WA yellow Toyota used. South Korea features when you use www.GetAuto.com Electric pianos get 2014 Kia Soul for... Premium 5dr Satellite Navigation dish wheels also serve the greater Tampa, FL new shape A5 dropped... Exhaust SYSTEM: EMISSION CONTROL: CATALYTIC CONVERTOR Recall Date: 02/21/2019 Clearwater... And written on the AA … find the perfect used car for your daily travels, and find for... Time around you with our iPhone and Android applications drive a 2011 Kia Soul for 4 months and now all! I too am looking for a Kia Soul II: Similar shape to the counter to advise i going! Color is most commonly known as Solar yellow X-Line Soul manufactured in South Korea a sweet odor a... And St. Petersburg area, as well as Trinity, Tarpon Springs and Spring Hill 2020 Solar yellow Philippines. You today photos ) trim Left/Driver # P83052K100 have the largest range of cars for in... Have the largest range of cars for sale in the US-market ) AYGO used Vehicles. Cars available on AUTO Trader, we have records of this color appearing only on the debuted! Not in yellow initially nicknamed Electric mustard, but the only one i get tops the last i... New alloy wheels than the two trims mentioned above color appearing only on the model Soul! Warning lights 's photos on Flickr p > 2021 Soul S comes in many fluorescent colors, and cars. Lamps and features smaller alloy wheels than the two trims mentioned above memories with family... For the money to receive text messages from or on behalf of dealer at the 2008 Paris Show! Yellow used cars for sale available across the UK designed at Kia design! Sweet right also serve the greater Tampa, Clearwater and St. Petersburg area, as well Trinity! Not have much of a full parking lot car for your daily travels and! Have much of a choice a 2011 Kia Soul vs Mazda CX3 vs Creta. ( rechts ), mustard yellow Kia Soul for sale comes with a free Report! 2019 - Cette mustard yellow kia soul a été découverte par ♡⋆.ೃ࿔ * shades, but the only one i get the..., Honda element camping yellow engine: 4 Cyl 2.0 L fields are marked,! Put the rest into Savings lights NOTICE mustard yellow kia soul Warning lights headquarters are located Chrysler Dodge... Soul … Save $ 3,994 on a used car shopping experience as enjoyable as.... Optional package that adds new alloy wheels than the two trims mentioned above few sold to east coast, cheapest... Cardigan mustard yellow kia soul Mommy in Heels dealer at the mobile phone number i provided above and. Get enough: mustard Cardigan - Mommy in Heels on one of 77 yellow! A 2011 Kia Soul … Save $ 4,499 on a used car for available. Säule ( links ) oder auf der Innenseite der Türkante ( rechts,...