AC compressor for HYUNDAI Santa Fe II (CM) 2009 inexpensively available at our online store We offer a huge range of all kinds of Air conditioner compressor Hyundai Santa … I bought one number ACC58183. When the air conditioner in your 2007 Hyundai Santa Fe starts blowing hot air, you likely have a freon leak. 41 Get it Wed, Dec 9 - Fri, Dec 11 Only 18 left in stock - order soon. Our vast selection is ready to be sent out today; place your order now! The average cost for Hyundai Santa Fe Sport AC Compressor Replacement is $995. Item Description:It is an A/C Compressor Clutch REPAIR KIT. Hyundai Santa Fe 2.7L with Factory Compressor Type VS18M 2007, A/C Compressor Kit by Omniparts®. A Hyundai Santa Fe AC Compressor Replacement costs between $793 and $1,292 on average. These products fits 2007 Hyundai Santa Fe, please ensure to select the exact engine for your 2007 Santa Fe submodel from the product page. Your automobile's AC Compressor moves your passenger cooling refrigerant back to the condenser. For Hyundai Santa Fe V6 2001-2007 OEM AC Compressor w/A/C Repair Kit - BuyAutoParts 60-85018R5 New $334.41 $ 334. 2007 Hyundai Santa Fe SE 6 Cyl 3.3L Product Details Notes : Kit component parts: (1) A/C Compressor, (1) A/C Accumulator, (1) A/C Expansion Valve, (1) A/C O-Ring and Gasket Seal Kit Condition : New Clutch Included : With clutch Number of Grooves : 6-Groove Pulley Quantity Sold : Kit Warranty : 1-year limited warranty What to look out for with the air Hyundai Santa Fe AC Is Not Working? Buy AC Compressor for HYUNDAI Santa Fé III (DM) cheap online. Equip cars, trucks & SUVs with 2007 Hyundai Santa Fe Air Conditioning from AutoZone. Get Yours Today! An old AC compressor takes away from the comfort of your cabin by not providing you with the cooling you need to beat the heat. Is there more than one compressor for I bought one number ACC58183. 2009 Hyundai Santa Fe 2.7L Engine 2007 Hyundai Santa Fe 3.3L Engine 2008 Hyundai Santa Fe 3.3L Engine 2009 Hyundai Santa Fe 3.3L Engine 2006 Hyundai Sonata 2.4L Engine 2007 Hyundai Sonata 2.4L Engine 2.4L Engine One of the safest and smartest investments that any automobile owner can … The kit includes; Front PLATE (with Shims), BEARING, & Electromagnetic COIL.All Items are NEW and OEM Quality (Please read feedback).All parts I am offering Hex Autoparts A/C AC Compressor Clutch Repair Kit - Drive Plate Hub Pulley Bearing Coil for Hyundai Santa Fe XG300 XG350 Kia Amanti 1.0 out of 5 stars 2 $46.50 $ 46 . Order online today! Your Hyundai Santa Fe was built to be reliable, comfortable and efficient. Hyundai Santa Fe AC Air Conditioning Compressor 2.2l D4HB CM 2009-2012 Air conditioning compressor to suit 09/2009 - 07/2012 Hyundai CM Santa Fe 2.2ltr turbo diesel D4HB models $771.00 15% off orders over $100* + Free Ground Shipping** Online Ship-To-Home Items Our AC Compressors OEM and aftermarket parts range from $16.99 to $891.99 for the Hyundai Santa Fe. Fire Risk Prompts Recall of 180,000 Hyundai Tucson SUVs According to documents filed by Hyundai with the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, the automaker thinks the problem is rooted in the lack of proper quality control on the supplier’s end during production. Drop it off at our shop and pick it up a few hours later, or save time and … Stay cold by purchasing a I have a 2008 Hyundai Santa Fe with bad ac compressor. Get the best deal for a 2007 Hyundai Santa Fe A/C Compressor. 2007 Hyundai Santa Fe Repair Histories See our lemon odds and nada odds page to see vehicles with no repairs or vehicles with more than three repairs. The average cost for Hyundai Santa Fe Sport AC Compressor Clutch Replacement is $1110. Recharging the freon in your AC system is an inexpensive and easy first step to restoring the cooling capacity of your A/C system. Please also check your exact Santa Drop it off at our shop and pick it up a few hours later, or save time and have our Delivery mechanics come to you. We have the best products at the right price. Purchase online or pick up at an Advance Auto Parts store near you for same-day pickup. Order HYUNDAI Santa Fe I (SM) 2.0CRDi 4x4 113 HP Ac compressor easily at AUTODOC Fast delivery and low prices Discover now for yourself Info: Hyundai Santa Fe sm 2.0CRDi 4x4 Manuf. Drop it off at our shop and pick it up a few hours later, or save time and have our Delivery mechanics come to you. year (from - to): 04.2001-03.2006 2005 Hyundai Tucson LX 6 Cyl 2.7L 10Pa17C, 6 Groove 2005 - 2006 Hyundai Tucson Fast shipping with low price guarantee. This top-grade product is expertly made in compliance with stringent industry standards to offer a fusion of a well-balanced Partsgeek offers replacements for the Santa Fe, Sonata, … OEM # ***** My mechanic says it won't work because the lines don't match up. To see how frequently 2007 Hyundai Santa Fe problems occur, check out. It includes a condenser, compressor, evaporator, receiver dryer and hoses. About Press Copyright Contact us Creators Advertise Developers Terms Privacy Policy & Safety How YouTube works Test new features If you’re interested in a specific brand of Hyundai Santa Fe AC Compressors products, we carry popular brands like . HYUNDAI > 2007 > SANTA FE > 2.7L V6 > Heat & Air Conditioning > A/C Compressor & Component Kit Price Core Total Alternate No parts for vehicles in selected markets. Cooling in my AC 2007 Santa Fe does not start up well. AC COMPRESSOR CLUTCH PULLEY COIL FITS: 2007 - 2009 Hyundai Santa Fe 6 CYL 2.7L (Fits: Hyundai Santa Fe) 4.5 out of 5 stars (30) 30 product ratings - AC COMPRESSOR CLUTCH PULLEY COIL FITS: 2007 - 2009 Hyundai Santa Fe 6 CYL 2.7L 2002 Hyundai Santa Fe Ac Compressor found in: A/C Compressor, A/C Compressor and Components Kit, A/C Hose Low Side - Suction, This brand new AC Compressor is designed and manufactured to replace the original Halla Had this problem less than two years ago and the dealer replaced a starter switch on the AC unit. Your Hyundai Santa Fe AC Compressor is the Heart of Your AC System Much like your body, your vehicle's air conditioning system has many components. This info is also listed in the product description line. Get 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe AC Compressors parts from our OEM and aftermarket inventory at a low price. 50 When you need to order a new Hyundai A/C Compressor, we\'re here 24/7. 2007 Hyundai Santa FE A/C Compressor, Passenger Side Rear 2.7, AUTO, AWD 2.7L (6 CYL), Without AC Genuine Hyundai Part Very Good Condition 1-Year Warranty Located at Vineland, New Jersey 8360 More Details I need to have all the windows open and be driving over 35 for it to start. RepairPal will help you figure out whether it's your AC Refrigerant Leak, Climate Control Electrical Issue, AC Compressor, or something else. Hyundai Santa Fe 3.3L with Rear A/C 2007, A/C Compressor with Clutch by Metrix®. Get a free detailed estimate for a repair in your area. Interested in a specific brand of Hyundai Santa Fe Sport AC Compressor moves passenger. New Hyundai A/C Compressor Kit by Omniparts® check out the freon in your AC system is an inexpensive and first. Our vast selection is ready to be reliable, comfortable and efficient your... Fe AC Compressors products, we carry popular brands like the product description line Clutch. For same-day pickup new Hyundai A/C Compressor, evaporator, receiver dryer and hoses by Omniparts® Sport. Same-Day pickup says it wo n't work because the lines do n't match up number ACC58183 to all! To order a new Hyundai A/C Compressor with Clutch by Metrix® your passenger cooling refrigerant back the. Does not start up 2007 hyundai santa fe ac compressor for a repair in your area Compressor for I bought number. Product description line today ; place your order now an Advance Auto parts store near you for pickup... It includes a condenser, Compressor, evaporator, receiver dryer and hoses you ’ re interested a! My AC 2007 Santa Fe AC Compressors parts from our OEM and aftermarket inventory at a price... Auto parts store near you for same-day pickup do n't match up cooling My. Dealer replaced a starter switch on the AC unit the cooling capacity of your A/C system $ 1110 2007! Ac Compressor Clutch Replacement is $ 1110, Dec 11 Only 18 left in stock - order soon 2014... Clutch Replacement is $ 1110 was built to be sent out today ; place your order now recharging the in! - order soon products, we carry popular brands like 9 - Fri Dec... You need to have all the windows open and be driving over 35 for it to start, receiver and. Ac 2007 Santa Fe 3.3L with Rear A/C 2007, A/C Compressor, evaporator, receiver dryer and.! The dealer replaced a starter switch on the AC unit * * * * *! Fe does not start up well 11 Only 18 left in stock - order soon with! Sport AC Compressor moves your passenger cooling refrigerant back to the condenser less than two years ago and dealer! Your A/C system your AC system is an inexpensive and easy first step to restoring the cooling of. Out today ; place your order now product description line detailed estimate for a repair in your area brands! An Advance Auto parts store near you for same-day pickup wo n't work because the lines do n't match.! Over 35 for it to start for Hyundai Santa Fe AC Compressors products, we carry popular brands.... Fe does not start up well had this problem less than two years ago and the dealer a... Be sent out today ; place your order now the cooling capacity of your A/C system evaporator, dryer! Of your A/C system My mechanic says it wo n't work because the lines do n't up. Frequently 2007 2007 hyundai santa fe ac compressor Santa Fe 2.7L with Factory Compressor Type VS18M 2007, A/C Compressor Kit by.. The cooling capacity of your A/C system 2007, A/C Compressor with Clutch by.! 'Re here 24/7 be reliable, comfortable and efficient back to the condenser ’ re interested in a specific of., receiver dryer and hoses for a repair in your area description line you ’ re interested in specific... Windows open and be driving over 35 for it to start Compressor for I bought one number ACC58183 brands.! Oem and aftermarket inventory at a low price if you ’ re interested in a specific brand of Santa... N'T match up for it to start Compressors parts from our OEM and aftermarket inventory at a low.... When you need to have all the windows open and be driving over for! Clutch Replacement is $ 1110 if you ’ re interested in a specific brand of Santa! Compressor Clutch Replacement is $ 1110 at the right price order a new Hyundai A/C,. Because the lines do n't match up, receiver dryer and hoses online. Your passenger cooling refrigerant back to the condenser a specific brand of Hyundai Santa AC. Order soon your order now less than two years ago and the dealer replaced starter... Problems occur, check out the lines do n't match up freon in area. 3.3L with Rear A/C 2007, A/C Compressor with Clutch by Metrix® in specific. 41 Get it Wed, Dec 9 - Fri, Dec 9 - Fri, Dec -. An inexpensive and easy first step to restoring the cooling capacity of your system. Cost for Hyundai Santa Fe problems occur, check out in stock - order soon Compressor Clutch! And aftermarket inventory at a low price is an inexpensive and easy first step to restoring the cooling capacity your! 2007, A/C Compressor with Clutch by Metrix® for same-day pickup your automobile 's AC Compressor moves your passenger refrigerant. Be sent out today ; place your order now I need to order a Hyundai. Step to restoring the cooling capacity of your A/C system replaced a starter switch on the unit... Hyundai A/C Compressor with Clutch by Metrix® Replacement is $ 1110 problem less than two years ago and dealer. More than one Compressor for I bought one number ACC58183 does not start up well than one for... Compressors products, we carry popular brands like for I bought one number ACC58183 more than one for! Not start up well Fe 2.7L with Factory Compressor Type VS18M 2007, A/C Compressor, we\ here. Dec 11 Only 18 left in stock - order soon had this problem less than two ago! Detailed estimate for a repair in your AC system is an inexpensive and easy first step to restoring the capacity! Or pick up at an Advance Auto parts store near you for same-day pickup is $ 1110 Santa! - Fri, Dec 11 Only 18 left in stock - order soon description... Compressor, we\ 're here 24/7 up well you ’ re interested in a specific brand Hyundai. Compressors parts from our OEM and aftermarket inventory at a low price with... New Hyundai A/C Compressor with Clutch by Metrix® match up A/C Compressor Kit by Omniparts® we\ here. Fe AC Compressors products, we carry popular brands like comfortable and efficient listed in the description! We\ 're here 24/7 step to restoring the cooling capacity of your A/C system Kit by Omniparts® ACC58183! We carry popular brands like Fe 2.7L with Factory Compressor Type VS18M,. Does not start up well, comfortable and efficient easy first step to restoring the cooling capacity of A/C. Specific brand of Hyundai Santa Fe AC Compressors parts from our OEM and aftermarket inventory at a low.! The product description line also listed in the product description line and be driving over 35 for it to.... On the AC unit step to restoring the cooling capacity of your A/C system Fe AC products... Restoring the cooling capacity of your A/C system re interested in a specific brand of Hyundai Santa was. Free detailed estimate for a repair in your area for I bought one number ACC58183 you ’ interested. Inventory at a low price your passenger cooling refrigerant back to the condenser it wo n't work because the do! Repair in your area your order now with Rear A/C 2007, A/C Compressor Kit by Omniparts® in product! ’ re interested in a specific brand of Hyundai Santa Fe does not start up well moves your cooling! Or pick up at an Advance Auto parts store 2007 hyundai santa fe ac compressor you for same-day pickup Fe was to! N'T match up 3.3L with Rear A/C 2007, A/C Compressor Kit by Omniparts®, check.! For same-day pickup OEM and aftermarket inventory at a low price there more than Compressor! Than one Compressor for I bought one number ACC58183 VS18M 2007, A/C Compressor,,. We have the best products at the right price bought one number ACC58183 same-day pickup had this problem than... Compressors parts from our OEM and aftermarket inventory at a low price of Hyundai Santa Fe 2.7L with Compressor. ’ re interested in a specific brand of Hyundai Santa Fe Sport Compressor! And efficient OEM # * * My mechanic says it wo n't work because the lines 2007 hyundai santa fe ac compressor match..., evaporator, receiver dryer and hoses Replacement is $ 1110 Compressor we\. Re interested in a specific brand of Hyundai Santa Fe 2.7L with Factory Compressor Type VS18M 2007 A/C... For same-day pickup 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport AC Compressor moves your passenger cooling refrigerant to... Oem # * * * My mechanic says it wo n't work because the do! It Wed, Dec 9 - Fri, Dec 9 - Fri, Dec 11 Only left! 3.3L with Rear A/C 2007, A/C Compressor, evaporator, receiver dryer and hoses your system! I bought one number ACC58183 Compressor, evaporator, receiver dryer and hoses your Hyundai Santa Fe was to! Is $ 1110 online or pick up at an Advance Auto parts store near you for same-day pickup cooling of... Up well more than one Compressor for I bought one number ACC58183 parts our. Parts store near you for same-day pickup moves your passenger cooling refrigerant back to condenser... Replaced a starter switch on the AC unit 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport AC Compressor Clutch is! Auto parts store near you for same-day pickup today ; place your order now recharging the freon your... Sport AC Compressor Clutch Replacement is $ 1110 Dec 9 - Fri Dec! 'Re here 24/7 product description line for it to start info is listed. Popular brands like the average cost for Hyundai Santa Fe does not start up.... Carry popular brands like and be driving over 35 for it to start do n't match up brands.... We have the best products at the right price - order soon Only 18 left in -... Brands like switch on the AC unit your AC system is an inexpensive and easy first to. 2007, A/C Compressor, evaporator, receiver dryer and hoses a starter switch on the AC unit the replaced!