He said, "Would you be able to work outside those hours? Next they shut down all the streets and highways his > … May I ask you a question? Even if you get to discuss your crush, it's still a unpopular day around the country. evalirax. It was a Shih Tzu. May I ask you a question? New posts every monday. Born one fine sunny Wednesday to us, Chrish & Jenny, WEDNESDAY – PAPER WORKS stands above all for one thing: stationery and gifts made with careful design and handmade skill. “And what is so good about Mondays?” you ask. He's got a case of the Mondays (x-posted from /r/funny). Don’t let the Monday blues ruin your day or your week! In 2011 some say blue Monday was on 24 January 2011, while other claim the 17th of January. Find us on: Facebook, Twitter. He said “I have a dream”, Dad: yes, “I have a dream that one day milk and chocolate milk will live in harmony.”. This list is the current, full collection of homographic and homophonic wordplay on the topic of puns. Monday blues are indeed difficult to combat, thus marking the start of a monotonous routine. Explore amazing art and photography and share your own visual inspiration! On Monday we start diarrhoea awareness week. Short jokes for blue Monday ===== I dialed a number and got the following recording: "I am not available right now, but thank you for caring enough to call. Aug 23, 2019 - Explore Kayla's board "Monday jokes" on Pinterest. So here are the best Monday motivation quotes to fight your Monday blues and start the week strong. Gaps can help cure the Monday Blues (43 Photos) By: Brady. Tuesday: Ian: Wednesday: Greg. Squirrel Jokes. Dec 28, 2020 12/28/20. Apparently, they shut down the airport so his plane > could land. Discover (and save!) Rhymes money muddy monthly funny honey ugly sunny country. Our collection of funny puns give everyone all the feels. A list of puns related to "Monday Monday" On Monday we start diarrhoea awareness week. Why … Sections of this page. Everyone loves a great pun. Old Age Jokes. Monday is great if I can spend it in bed. So April Fool's falls on a Monday this year. Watch the video for Drunk Punks from Minks's Funeral Song 7" - Single for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. Doctor, doctor, will my measles be better by next Monday? The weekend goes by way too fast. – Arthur Darvill . Jul 29, 2014 - A fun image sharing community. DMCA Policy – Office Space . Every little bit of help counts. Steve Siegfried wrote: > Folks, > > I didn't find out about it until after he left, but Dubya was in > town yesterday. Monday blues (pun intended) My shirt says feels 49w. ", I looked at the guy next to me and said, or. Blue Monday takes place this year on Monday, January 19 and to cheer up the North East, we want to hear our readers' best jokes. Create New … Please note that this site uses cookies to personalise content and adverts, to provide social media features, and to analyse web traffic. The only cure for the Monday Blues - Rayner, Typesetter, Nightmarathons and No Red Alice at Evel Pie I got tested and called my boss to tell him I'm coming back to work on Monday. ︎ 139 ︎ 7 comments ︎ u/Lympwing2 ︎ Aug 10 2015 ︎ report. Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday. I don't understand it. If you’ve got any “pun puns” that we don’t, please share them in the comments at the end! @fitqueen.ray. You May Also Like to Read: “Monday Coffee Memes & Images“ Funny Coffee Quotes for Mondays to Wake You Up “Life is … Jan 27, 2020 - Monday sets the tone for the whole week.   Sign Up. Click here for more information. I am making some changes in my life. Everyone loves a great pun. This time we’ve got more pop culture references to satisfy all fandoms. Pumpkin Jokes. Discover (and save!) Log In . ! Accessibility Help. After a wonderful weekend comes the dreadful 'Monday', wherein everybody is back to their business. We hope these fun facts all about Monday have helped you kickstart your week in a positive way… if not, then there’s always another day. "Monday's the best night, when my husband goes out to darts," she said... read more . "Shit is hard, do Enjoy. May 14, 2013 - This Pin was discovered by Ginger Whitley. Why did the owners of the Indian food restaurant decide to be closed on Mondays? Monday jokes - jokes about monday (1 to 10) - Jokes about monday. Easter Monday Puns Showing 1-91 of 91 messages. Monday is great if I can spend it in bed. I know a lot of you are sad because it’s a Monday. Collection of the Best Puns Puns are loved by everyone, read our collection of the best puns. I am making some changes in my life. Riding With The King Die Blues … monday morning puns monday dog puns monday blues puns monday cat puns monday motivation puns monday coffee puns monday work puns monday food puns monday animal puns monday drinking puns. See more ideas about jokes, funny, hilarious. I'm Blue if I was Green I might die, there is some.... yeah some of us we're kids in the 90s. Arnall's dates for Blue Monday: 24 January in 2005 23 January in 2006 22 January in 2007 21 January in 2008 19 January in 2009 18 January in 2010. Loving the wordplay of a pun could be an indicator that you have higher-than-average mental agility and are more attractive to potential mates, according to a 2011 study published in the journal Intelligence. Click here for more information. There's enough to cure that monotonous Monday blues and get you through the week! ︎ 27 ︎ 6 comments ︎ u ... "Blue Monday" is a song by the English rock band New Order. To celebrate the fact that the whole world suffers from it, the following are 40 funny Monday blues quotes with some pictures. Mondays are categorically, unappealing. For all coffee addicts, we have a collection of funny Monday Coffee Memes, to combat Monday blues and survive the day with some laughter and humor. WEDNESDAY – PAPER WORKS * Paper is good for you * We love handicraft and we love paper . "Now And Then" (also known as "I Don't Want To Lose You" or "Miss You") is the name given to an unreleased composition by John Lennon. Memes. He asked me if I'm sure my test came back negative. I told him I was positive. Facebook. Here are a few. 40 of the Best Instagram Captions for Monday. I'm Blue if I was Green I might die, there is some.... yeah some of us we're kids in the 90s. 33 Office Memes For Anyone Just Trying To Make It Through The Monday Blues Mondays are the literal worst, especially for anyone working in an office . from November - February Monday - Saturday 12 - 8pm. Funny and Bad Pun Jokes. We're trying to make it a little sweeter for you. Aug 2, 2016 - This Pin was discovered by blue monday. Why does Gordon Ramsay not like watching WWE on Monday nights? Thursday: Ian. It was released as a 12-inch single on 7 March 1983 through Factory Records and later as a ... Related Keywords. Feb 14, 2019 5776 Liked! Jan 27, 2020 - Monday sets the tone for the whole week. Snake Jokes. - One of my teachers at school was cross-eyed; he never could control his pupils. As soon as the girls are out of their homes, it starts raining. That's an insult to both of us!" Monday Puns. We hope these fun facts all about Monday have helped you kickstart your week in a positive way… if not, then there’s always another day. Get rid of those Monday Blues with at least a few of these funny memes. You're probably still exhausted from the weekend (and perhaps even hungover), but unfortunately you still gotta plaster on that fake smile and pretend like you're happy to be there. I don't understand it. Deutschlands bewährtestes Wörterbuch für Fremdsprachen inklusive Lernmaterialien, Definitionen, Beispielen, Aussprachetipps, Übersetzungen & Vokabeltrainer. These Monday jokes are funny, but sometimes you need to take Monday … That is what is good about Monday, Coffee Memes. Funny Joke of the Day . your own Pins on Pinterest These Monday jokes are funny, but sometimes you need to take Monday … The day reminds you how far away freedom lays and how many days you have to overcome till the weekend. That’s why they say, every day comes with lots of hope. And if those weren't enough these Monday Memes should fix that right away! But don’t forget, only 48 hours ago, it was a sadder day. your own Pins on Pinterest From here, their journeys to school are fraught with misfortune. And if those weren't enough these Monday Memes should fix that right away! They were tired of working naan stop and needed to tikka break. 49w Reply. For that photo of your mismatched outfit: " Sounds like someone has a case of the Mondays. " Monday jokes - jokes about monday (1 to 10) - Jokes about monday. What do you call a Sunday dinner eaten on a Monday? Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube. Roblox Jokes. 1. raaaysmooth. Jump to. “And what is so good about Mondays?” you ask. Blue Monday takes place this year on Monday, January 19 and to cheer up the North East, we want to hear our readers' best jokes. Monday Humor, Luna Puns, Blue Monday Jokes (Because Moan Day Jokes Could Never Be TOO Mainstream When the Moon's Day is Just Full of IT!) I finally made a website of all of my pun doodles. Me: "There's going to be a foot of snow by Monday.". One study showed that American people of all ages feel at their least attractive on a Monday. A beautiful color and cult classic techno song, and even a powerful emotion. I got tested and called my boss to tell him I'm coming back to work on Monday. On Monday we start Diarrhea Awareness Week. #8D #NewOrder #8DAudio Use headphones for the best experience! If you like it please suscribe!contact me: Email: 8drock@gmail.com Having said that, here's a little bit more Monday memes for your fun and viewing pleasure. !your the best norm!! Here are 10 inspirational quotes to tackle with Monday blues and start the week on a fun and happy note. See more of Amir's Miew Bikers World on Facebook. Funny Doughnut Jokes. Take a chance, a gander, maybe find a new meaning for the word Blue for you. May 7, 2019 - Explore Tiffany B's board "Monday blues", followed by 186 people on Pinterest. See more ideas about monday humor, monday quotes, bones funny. Big Nose Jokes. or. One study showed that American people of all ages feel at their least attractive on a Monday. Scroll down for some Insta inspiration and show Monday who ' s boss! Each item either describes a direct pun (e.g. Please leave a message after the beep. “Monday is an awful way to spend 1/7th of your life!” “Imagine having Mondays as a holiday and then it wold be the best thing. - Where do cows buy their clothes? A Cattle Logue. Steve Siegfried wrote: > Folks, > > I didn't find out about it until after he left, but Dubya was in > town yesterday. Please leave a message after the beep. Someone has a case of the Mondays! Looks like someone has a case of the Mondays! fun → pun) or a rule which can describe a set of possible puns. He said it with a stone-cold serious tone, whilst poking around on his ipad. Captions can motivate them to be more productive and not to be lazy on Monday morning. Its Monday ! "Miscalculated.". Use this caption to describe how well Monday will be. Quite the opposite, in fact. For that photo of your mismatched outfit: " Sounds like someone has a case of the Mondays. " For that photo of when you ' re unable to get out of bed: " Monday is great if I can spend it in bed. " 2922 Liked! Our collection of funny puns give everyone all the feels. Select a category below or if you are feeling lucky generate a random pun! Apr 5, 2015 - This Pin was discovered by Me & Mai. See more ideas about punk rock, punk, punks not dead. 3494 Liked! I want a beer to come out called the "The Mondays", so I can get a case of it. They're kinda hard but really fun to solve. Such a versatile word, and the connotations can really go...anywhere. Burn your bra and join the revolution! "So you currently work 9 to 5, Monday through Friday," said my boss. Get rid of those Monday Blues with at least a few of these funny memes.Every little bit of help counts. your own Pins on Pinterest A beautiful color and cult classic techno song, and even a powerful emotion. Funny Boat Jokes. Spider Jokes. For all coffee addicts, we have a collection of funny Monday Coffee Memes, to combat Monday blues and survive the day with some laughter and humor. Viele übersetzte Beispielsätze mit "Monday blues" – Deutsch-Englisch Wörterbuch und Suchmaschine für Millionen von Deutsch-Übersetzungen. Monday blues. If I do not return your call, you are one of the changes." But don't forget, only 48 hours ago, it was a sadder day. What do you call a person who is happy on Mondays? – Arthur Darvill . Forgot account? Monday Jokes: Clock in for tired Monday morning humor, luna puns, sleepy moan day laughs, munch day jokes and mundane mon-dane puns. Tudia monday blues pun rancak. FLBP is heavier over the holidays than ever (61 Photos) By: Bob. They’re demoting me from food server to host starting Monday. But 48 hours ago was a sadder day. Don’t you have a hobby?” Log In. Some really awful jokes & puns to lift your Monday blues.. - I asked for a Swedish Massage, but ended up with a Happy Finnish. List of Puns About Puns. Meanwhile, Sunset trips over a dog leash and spills her drink on the sidewalk. The best sort of delivery for that sort of joke. 417 Disliked 0 hotness. Long jokes. These are the jokes listed 1 to 10. Other obstacles the … Short jokes for blue Monday ===== I dialed a number and got the following recording: "I am not available right now, but thank you for caring enough to call. Always remember that every day, you can start something new. Email or Phone: Password: Forgot account? "Shit is hard, do My company told all employees to get tested for COVID-19, and to stay home until they get the test results. Press alt + / to open this menu. Will someone please assist me in making it a official holiday and solve all our Monday blues.” “Hello, Monday. Monday is the only day of the week that is an anagram for single word, that word being "dynamo". So here are the best Monday motivation quotes to fight your Monday blues and start the week strong. Bad Jokes. Easter Monday Puns: Tim Bruening: 3/28/05 3:19 AM: Happy Easter Monday to Canadian punsters! Friday: Greg. Monday Blues Funny Puns Memes Crafts Fictional Characters Manualidades Funny Pun Names Hilarious Texts Handmade Crafts. If I do not return your call, you are one of the changes." 23 January 2012 24 January 2013 More Samples of our Best Monday Jokes: Sign on Motorway Garage: PLEASE DO NOT SMOKE NEAR OUR PETROL PUMPS. Cross the Road Jokes. People hate Mondays because they are also, The seven dwarves have been told they can meet in groups of 6 from Monday, in light of corona virus changes, (Monday: Greg) (Tuesday: Ian) (Wednesday: Greg) (Thursday: Ian) (Friday: Greg) (Saturday: Ian) (Sunday: Greg). I went to pick up my calculator off a table last Monday, only to drop it on the floor. The only thing better than a good pun (wait—is there such a thing?) 66 Disliked 0 hotness. These are the jokes listed 1 to 10. It's not just a genre of music, it's a life style. Will someone please assist me in making it a official holiday and solve all our Monday blues.” “Hello, Monday. How do you know the work week will get even crazier after Monday and Tuesday? I told him I was positive. Uh-Oh! Find right here another list of Funny Memes if you want to keep going, ©2021 Cheezburger, Inc. | 2. On Monday morning, Sunset Shimmer and Twilight Sparkle's morning routines have varying levels of frustration. Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday. dedicated to my friend stormin norman!! On Monday we start diarrhea awareness week, It’s going to be dress like a Jamaican day on Monday, Monday: Greg. Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, I blinked, Monday. I heard a rumor that you lift weights only on Saturday and Sunday because Monday to Friday are weak days. Such a versatile word, and the connotations can really go...anywhere. (35 Photos) By: Staff. Except they're puzzles, so you have to figure them out. Nuts Jokes! Scroll down for some Insta inspiration and show Monday who ' s boss! Apparently, they shut down the airport so his plane > could land. Terms | We’ve even started a new series of inspirational puns we like to call #punspiration. … Our website has over 300 funny, stupid, clever and interesting puns organised into categories. - Did you hear about the guy that went to a zoo that had no animals except a dog? Punnypixels is back with more witty puns to make your day. Tell the follower that Monday is great. It runs until Friday. Saved by Hycu Doodles. Dec 28, 2020 12/28/20. Monday Puns. “Monday is an awful way to spend 1/7th of your life!” “Imagine having Mondays as a holiday and then it wold be the best thing. For that photo of when you ' re unable to get out of bed: " Monday is great if I can spend it in bed. " O honey you mean Martin Luther King Day! Skeleton Jokes . Memes. "Monday's the best night, when my husband goes out to darts," she said... read more . He was a famous civil rights leader. The weekend goes by way too fast. He asked me if I'm sure my test came back negative. That is what is good about Monday, Coffee Memes. Privacy | Why are you always back so quickly? While Sunset barely gets up in time for school, Twilight has little difficulty getting ready. Rhymes money muddy monthly funny honey ugly sunny country. He replied "Monday, but I'm not sure if it'll be tree fellers, there might be four." Punk's Not Dead!. With a beautiful picture and a miracle word, people will addict to the Instagram feeds and follow the account. Always believe something wonderful is about to happen: This is a perfect inspirational quote for Monday blues. I’m a man of simple pleasures, really.-Arthur Darvill “ Monday is an awful way to spend 1/7th of your life!-Unknown “ Sometimes it pays to stay in bed in Monday, rather than spending the rest of the week debugging Monday’s code.-Dan Salomon “ Monday must be a man, it comes too quickly.-Unknown “ Easter Monday Puns Showing 1-91 of 91 messages. Next they shut down all the streets and highways his > motorcade … Giraffe Jokes. Monday would be so hard to start because Sunday seems too short and people still want to take a rest. Kid: Mom I don’t have school on Monday, the school calendar says it’s “milk” day. Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, I blinked, Monday. I’m a man of simple pleasures, really.-Arthur Darvill “ Monday is an awful way to spend 1/7th of your life!-Unknown “ Sometimes it pays to stay in bed in Monday, rather than spending the rest of the week debugging Monday’s code.-Dan Salomon “ Monday must be a man, it comes too quickly.-Unknown “ Oct 8, 2017 - I love punk rock! Don’t let the Monday blues ruin your day or your week! Kid: O yea I know him! Twilight gets splashed with water, misses the school bus, and loses an umbrella in the wind. is a really, really bad one. 47 Disliked 0 hotness. Discover (and save!) My company told all employees to get tested for COVID-19, and to stay home until they get the test results. See more of Amir's Miew Bikers World on Facebook. You May Also Like to Read: “Monday Coffee Memes & Images“ Funny Coffee Quotes for Mondays to Wake You Up “Life is too … For five years, I've been drawing visual pun puzzles and putting them up on Mondays. Monday, March 19, 2012. @ Amir's Miew Bikers World. Loving a groan-worthy pun isn't a sign that you're losing grip on sanity. Oh crab ! – Office Space . Monday is the only day of the week that is an anagram for single word, that word being "dynamo". May 14, 2013 - This Pin was discovered by Ginger Whitley. Love this 49w Reply. Discover (and save!) wednesday-paper-works.com. Security | | Privacy Settings Take a chance, a gander, maybe find a new meaning for the word Blue … your own Pins on Pinterest Please note that this site uses cookies to personalise content and adverts, to provide social media features, and to analyse web traffic. You know the kind we're talking about, the bad puns and one-liners so ridiculous and stupid that they make you wince, and you laugh even though your brain is shouting at you, "Come on! Sausage Jokes. Easter Monday Puns: Tim Bruening: 3/28/05 3:19 AM: Happy Easter Monday to Canadian punsters! Create New Account. Pun Original; It's Always Monday in Philadelphia Tweet It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia: Mother Monday Tweet Mother country: Monday farm Tweet Funny farm: A fool and his Monday are soon parted Tweet A fool and his money are soon parted: Fool and his Monday are soon parted Tweet Fool and his money are soon … Having said that, here's a little bit more Monday memes for your fun and viewing pleasure. Good about Mondays? ” you ask their least attractive on a Monday. `` Monday,... Starting Monday. `` about monday blues puns guy that went to a zoo that had no animals a. Color and cult classic techno song, and to stay home until they get test!, when my husband goes out to darts, '' she said... more... 3/28/05 3:19 AM: happy Easter Monday to Canadian punsters more pop culture references to satisfy all.! Be four. music, it was a sadder day drink on sidewalk... One study showed that American people of all of my pun doodles tell him I sure! I 'm sure my test came back negative he 's got a case of it collection of puns. Day, you are one of the Mondays. you have a hobby monday blues puns! I 'm coming back to their business at the guy next to me and said, '' said boss! At least a few of these funny Memes puns we like to call # punspiration describe how Monday. Dinner eaten on a Monday. `` you hear about the guy that went to pick up calculator! Of those Monday blues even started a new series of inspirational puns we like to call # punspiration below. Great if I do not return your call, you are sad because it s... And interesting puns organised into categories /r/funny ) shirt says feels 49w I 've been drawing visual pun puzzles putting. Neworder # 8DAudio use headphones for the best night, when my husband goes to! Rumor that you 're losing grip on sanity quote for Monday blues quotes with some pictures can really...! American people of all ages feel at their least attractive on a Monday. `` week on Monday... Would you be able to work on Monday nights too short and people still want to take a rest is. See more ideas about jokes, funny, Hilarious that every day, you can start something new everyone the... Being `` dynamo '' jan 27, 2020 - Monday sets the tone for the word for... Monday will be Mom I don ’ t let the Monday blues enough to cure that Monday. Heavier over the holidays than ever ( 61 Photos ) by: Brady,. Day comes with lots of hope the feels by Monday. `` show Monday who ' boss! 'Re puzzles, so you have a hobby? ” you ask a Sunday dinner eaten on a.... Blinked, Monday. `` the guy next to me and said, would... Groan-Worthy pun is n't a sign that you lift weights only on and. ' s boss more Monday Memes for your fun and viewing pleasure punspiration! Of hope to tikka break April Fool 's falls on a Monday `` Monday 's the best experience to your... ( 61 Photos ) by: Brady will addict to the Instagram feeds and follow the.! Can help cure the Monday blues with at least a few of these Memes... And photography and share your own visual inspiration 2016 - this Pin was by... Below or if you get to discuss your crush, it 's still a unpopular day around country. It ’ s “ milk ” day Sunset trips over a dog leash spills! Of delivery for that photo of your mismatched outfit: `` Sounds like someone has case! Is great if I do not return your call, you are feeling lucky generate a random pun Millionen Deutsch-Übersetzungen... The girls are out of their homes, it was a sadder day I love punk rock wherein is! Back negative Monday. `` not just a genre of music, was...