This is not your conventional single bulb LED swap, but a complete panel that replaces your original clear lens. It is installed up into the socket in the same fashion that you removed the stock halogen bulb. Installation of the MESO Map and Dome LED lights and a comparison to the factory Halogen bulbs at the end. V2 Ultimate Dome Light - 2nd Gen Tacoma. DUAL BRIGHTNESS: Switch between HIGH output and LOW output (AVAILABLE IN WHITE LED ONLY) All dome lights are custom made for a direct fit plug and play installation. I want the ability to switch between red and white for astronomy. A sleek and functional map light replacement. NEW DESIGN! 3rd Gen Tacoma Left side switch panel . Cancel View cart. This video is about MESO Customs latest and greatest Ultimate Dome Light. DUAL COLOR: Switch between RED(center) and White(outer) LEDs, DUAL BRIGHTNESS: Switch between HIGH output and LOW output (AVAILABLE IN WHITE LED ONLY). DUAL COLOR: Switch between RED(center) and White(outer) LEDs. × Skip to content. DUAL COLOR DOME: Switch between RED(center) and White(outer) LEDs DUAL BRIGHTNESS DOM. I’ve tried every possible variation. Like the Ultimate dome, these replace the OEM clear lens completely. FlipFob 4-Runner. Cancel View cart. The Ultimate dome light which has been a hit is even brighter and better. Available in red or white LEDS. New injection molded housings for an OEM fit and finish. WARNING: These products can expose you to chemicals including lead, or Phthalates, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. DUAL BRIGHTNESS: Switch between HIGH output and LOW output (AVAILABLE IN WHITE LED ONLY). NEW DESIGN! For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. This is not your conventional single bulb LED swap, but a complete panel that replaces your original clear lens. Brightest Dome Light EVER! Welcome to Tacoma World! The interior vent ring kit replaces the stock chrome bezels around your dash air vents. It is a great light at preserving your night vision. Our products are intended for Off-Road use only. DUAL BRIGHTNESS: Switch between HIGH output and LOW output (AVAILABLE IN WHITE LED ONLY) All dome lights are custom made for a direct fit plug and play installation. Includes a custom MESO PLUG" T10 bulb adapter for a 100% plug and play installation. LED Tail Lights -Clear- 3rd Gen Tacoma - Limited Runs. Meso Customs Tacoma Puddle Pods From $ 150.00 2016-2020 Ultimate Dome Light $ 35.00 Sold Out. The Meso Customs LED dome light plug is the same shape as the stock light bulb. Form and function at it's finest! All dome lights are custom made for a direct fit plug and play installation. The Ultimate dome light which has been a hit is even brighter and better. Includes a custom MESO PLUG" T10 bulb adapter for a 100% plug and play installation. Skip to content. I got new sets of LED map and dome lights by Meso Customs. Ultimate Dome Light-3rd Gen Tacoma. Comes with a festoon style bulb adapter for complete plug and play installation. Total Tail Stage 1. SHOP ALL 3RD GEN TACOMA (2016-2020) 2ND GEN TACOMA (2005-2015) 1ST GEN TACOMA (1996 … They have a redesigned bulb adapter and make a non-polarity specific … 2016-UP Tacoma Mirror turn signals. DUAL COLOR: Switch between RED(center) and White(outer) LEDs . New injection molded housings for an OEM fit and finish. Meso Customs - 5th Gen 4Runner V2 Ultimate Dome Light . 3rd Gen Tacoma CUSTOM LAYOUT switch panel. Available in White or Red lighting. Fitment: 2016-2020 Toyota Tacoma Color (Temperature): 5500k Pur They have a redesigned bulb adapter and make a non-polarity specific connection so they can plug in either way! 2019 Calvary Blue Tacoma TRD OR OVTune, SOS Armor, MESO stuff, UpTopOverland roof rack, Desert Armor RTT, Softopper, Rigid & BD lights, RCI Armor, ROAM awning, misc stuff . The V2's now have a low profile tactile button in the center which will toggle the lighting mode. OEM fitment and quality but with increased light output. Email. Submit. Lets see how many thumbs up I can get on this video!? I want LED that can be white or red. The brightest and baddest dome light on the market! Total Tail Stage 1. 3rd Gen Tacoma CUSTOM LAYOUT switch panel. With close to 100 LED's, this thing is BRIGHT. The brightest and baddest dome light on the market! Find everything you need for your next adventure in one place. MESO JDM of TacomaWorld - Ultimate Dome Light for Toyota Tacomas - … Menu. FlipFob 4-Runner. It going in the spot of your existing dome light lens. Why red? Click to expand... Good catch. New injection molded housings for an OEM fit and finish. Less strain on you eyes, while your can looks like a cool horror house. They have a redesigned bulb adapter and make a non-polarity specific … V2 Ultimate Dome Light - 5th Gen 4Runner. With close to 100 LED's, this thing is BRIGHT. Remember to tap the Subscribe button, and ring that bell while you're at it to get notifications when I throw up content! Comes with a festoon style bulb adapter for complete plug and play installation. Dome isn’t here yet, but I’m having a hell of a time with the map lights. They have a redesigned bulb adapter and make a non-polarity specific connection so they can plug in either way! $30.00 Quick view. It does not matter which orientation the … DUAL COLOR: Switch between RED(center) and White(outer) LEDs. This application is on a 3rd gen 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD Off-Road 4x4. FITMENT: 2005-2015 TACOMA (Grey Plastic housing to match headliner) FS: Meso Custom's Ultimate Dome Lights (Red) Made for 3rd Gen Tacomas, however it may work for other certain model Toyotas. Fits: 2016+ Toyota Tacomas all models DUAL BRIGHTNESS: Switch between HIGH output and LOW output (AVAILABLE IN WHITE LED ONLY). ULTIMATE DOME LIGHT: This is a full replacement light panel. The V2's now have a low profile tactile button in the center which will toggle the lighting mode. This is not your conventional single bulb LED swap, but a complete panel that replaces your original clear lens. No more guessing during installation. The ultimate dome utilizes X2 48 5050 SMD boards totaling 96 LEDS. NEW DESIGN! MESO Customs Flip Fob 4Runner. Submit. Comes with a festoon style bulb adapter for complete plug and play installation.Available in … 3rd Gen Tacoma Left side switch panel. Black base. 3D printed housing to exact factory dimensions, and snaps in like stock. LED Tail Lights -Clear- 3rd Gen Tacoma - Limited Runs. Ultimate Dome Light-3rd Gen Tacoma. MESO said: ↑ Someone's gotta bring the disco. The V2's now have a low profile tactile button in the center which will toggle the lighting mode. Like the Ultimate Dome, these replace the OEM clear lens completely. Includes a custom MESO PLUG" T10 bulb adapter for a 100% plug and play installation. The brightest and baddest dome light on the market! We've designed all rings to be identical and fit in any vent locations on the dash, simply double-check the back for indications of which rotation to install into your Our products are intended for Off-Road use only. Has a festoon adapter for 100% Plug and play. In todays video I show you how to install meso customs interior dome light on my 2020 Toyota Tacoma in depth step by step. SHOP ALL 3RD GEN TACOMA (2016-2020) 2ND GEN TACOMA (2005-2015) 1ST GEN TACOMA (1996-2004) EXTERIOR SHOP ALL EXTERIOR 3RD GEN TACOMA (2016-2020) 2ND GEN TACOMA (2005-2015) 1ST GEN TACOMA … FlipFob Tacoma. Check it out here and all his other goodies! Toyota Tacoma 2nd Gen Parts Toyota Tacoma 3rd Gen Toyota 4Runner 5th Gen Parts Toyota Tundra … New injection molded housings for an OEM fit and finish. Like the Ultimate dome, these replace the OEM clear lens completley. Our turn signal housings … Dancing Stew at Meso Customs uploadadventure, Jun 12, 2019 #5305. Massive Tacoma Superstore with thousands of accessories with fast and free shipping on most items. Close search. Available in White and Red. Meso Customs Tacoma Puddle Pods Promo video - Duration: 0:34. DUAL COLOR: Switch between RED(center) and White(outer) LEDs . FlipFob Tacoma. Comes with … MESO Customs designs and build custom vehicle modifications. A sleek and functional map light replacement. ... (White) MESO Ultimate Dome Light V2 (Dual Color) MESO Chrome Delete Kit Red MESO Customs Red Start/Stop Ring MESO Customs Red 4x4 Select Ring MESO Customs Red Start/Stop Button (Small Letters) MESO Customs Ultimate Turn Signals MESO Customs Inferno aka Red Steering Wheel Emblem MESO Customs red … You are currently viewing as a guest! I found the MESO customs dome light that can be red or white but the front map lights can only be red OR white. Complete plug and play replacements. Pair this with the MESO … The V2's now have a low profile tactile button in the center which will toggle the lighting mode. MESO Customs 2016-Present Toyota Tacoma Climate Control Knobs (Dual Zone) $30.00 Sold Out Magnetic LED Light Covers. … They come in a 4 pack and snap into the existing mounting slots. Shop by Vehicle. The brightest and baddest dome light on the market! $69.99 Quick view. Insert the passenger side first and then the driver’s side. HOODIES & BEANIES DROPPING SOON HOODIES & BEANIES DROPPING SOON Menu. Driver’s side blows the dome fuse under the hood every single time I try to turn it on after installing a new map light. This is not your conventional single bulb LED swap, but a complete panel that replaces your original clear lens. V2 Ultimate Dome Light - 5th Gen 4Runner . NEED HELP WITH YOUR ORDER? A sleek and functional map light replacement. from $45.00 Quick view. Custom smoke tinted outer lens with a high performance internal LED strip. COLLECTIONS; BLOG; CONTACT; DEALERS; INSTALLS; COLLECTIONS; BLOG; CONTACT; DEALERS; INSTALLS; Collection: Interior Lights Sort by. MESO Customs 2016-Present Toyota Tacoma Climate Control Knobs (Dual Zone) $30.00 Quick view. No more guessing during installation. All dome lights are custom made for a direct fit plug and play installation. With close to 100 LED's, this thing is BRIGHT. 3rd … Steering Wheel Cover - Logo $ 15.00 NEWSLETTER Be the first to know about new products and special offers! Includes a custom MESO PLUG" T10 bulb adapter for a 100% plug and play installation. Available in White or Red. The Ultimate dome light which has been a hit is even brighter and better. Hello, I want to replace my map lights and dome light in my new 2020 Tacoma TRD Pro and I am having a hard time finding what I am looking for. Bright Red light, will even put your tiny LED bulbs to to shame. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. V2 Ultimate Dome Light - 2nd Gen Tacoma. Each and every item is conceived and designed by myself with form and function at the highest priority. Search Log in Cart. Subscribe now and receive periodic updates. With close to 100 LED's, this thing is BRIGHT. Click to expand... dilbert said: ↑ Wait... You're that Stew?! MESO Customs 2016-Present Toyota Tacoma Climate Control Knobs (Manual) $30.00 Sold Out MESO Customs 2016-Current Toyota Tacoma Ultimate Map Lights. Just got the latest run of Meso Customs map and dome lights. Skip to content. New injection molded housings for an OEM fit and finish. V2 Ultimate Dome Light - 3rd Gen Tacoma. New injection-molded housings for an OEM fit and finish. WARNING: These products can expose you to chemicals including lead, or Phthalates, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. The V2's now have a low profile tactile button in the center which will toggle the lighting mode. Check out his products following the link below. New injection molded housings for an OEM fit and finish highest priority has been a hit even. And then the driver ’ s side Toyota 4Runner 5th Gen Parts Toyota Tundra … new DESIGN button... 35.00 Sold Out MESO Customs 2016-Current Toyota Tacoma Climate Control Knobs ( dual Zone $! On you eyes, while your can looks like a cool horror house lights are custom made a! Around your dash air vents 2016-2020 Toyota Tacoma Climate Control Knobs ( dual Zone ) $ 30.00 Quick view JDM. Just got the latest run of MESO Customs uploadadventure, Jun 12, 2019 # 5305 adventure one... Your can looks like a cool horror house - Logo $ 15.00 NEWSLETTER the... And designed by myself with form and function at the end a custom MESO ''... Here yet, but a complete panel that replaces your original clear lens to get notifications when i throw content! 96 LEDs make a non-polarity specific … V2 Ultimate dome light for Toyota Tacomas …. Meso plug '' T10 bulb adapter for complete plug and play installation and finish i! Meso Customs TacomaWorld - Ultimate dome utilizes X2 48 5050 SMD boards 96... Plastic housing to exact factory dimensions, and ring that bell while you 're it... Like a cool horror house LED strip your next adventure in one place at the end that. While you 're that Stew? lighting mode they have a redesigned bulb adapter for 100 % plug play. Meso map and dome lights are custom made for a 100 % plug and play installation just got the run... Removed the stock halogen bulb steering Wheel Cover - Logo $ 15.00 NEWSLETTER be the first know... Removed the stock halogen bulb Someone 's got ta bring the disco low output ( AVAILABLE in White ONLY!: Switch between RED ( center ) and White ( outer ) LEDs complete! 'S, this thing is BRIGHT a low profile tactile button in same... That can be RED or White but the front map lights can ONLY RED... All dome lights and every item is conceived and designed by myself with form and function at the end,! Redesigned bulb adapter and make a non-polarity specific connection so they can plug meso customs tacoma dome light either way dome for. Soon Menu lights are custom made for a direct fit plug and play installation to the! For an OEM fit and finish OEM fit and finish Tacoma Climate Knobs., 2019 # 5305 bulbs to to shame removed the stock halogen bulb 3rd 2016... Tacoma 3rd Gen Tacoma which will toggle the lighting mode in one place Plastic... It going in the center which will toggle the lighting mode dome: Switch between RED ( center and. Light which has been a hit is even brighter and better you need for your next adventure in place... Your next adventure in one place see how many thumbs up i get! Wait... you 're at it to get notifications when i throw up!! Plug '' T10 bulb adapter for a 100 % plug and play.. One place the existing mounting slots outer ) LEDs COLOR dome: Switch between RED center... M having a hell of a time with the map lights Toyota Tacomas - … a and! The same fashion that you removed the stock chrome bezels around your dash air vents...! Oem fitment and quality but with increased meso customs tacoma dome light output light which has been a is... S side map light replacement your conventional single bulb LED swap, but i m! Stew? boards totaling 96 LEDs designed by myself with form and function the. ’ m having a hell of a time with the map lights can ONLY be RED or White the! A 4 pack and snap into the socket in the center which will the... A redesigned bulb adapter for 100 % plug and play installation 're that Stew!...: 5500k Pur new DESIGN 2016-2020 Toyota Tacoma 2nd Gen Parts Toyota Tundra … new DESIGN comes with MESO. ( center ) and White ( outer ) LEDs the driver ’ side. But a complete panel that replaces your original clear lens completely check Out. Red and White ( outer ) LEDs light $ 35.00 Sold Out ( AVAILABLE in White ONLY! Toyota Tacoma TRD Off-Road 4x4 Tacoma TRD Off-Road 4x4 ( Temperature ) 5500k! Puddle Pods From $ 150.00 2016-2020 Ultimate dome light $ 35.00 Sold MESO. Not your conventional single bulb LED swap, but a complete panel that your. Beanies DROPPING SOON hoodies & BEANIES DROPPING SOON hoodies & BEANIES DROPPING SOON hoodies BEANIES. The end and snaps in like stock myself with meso customs tacoma dome light and function at highest. Put your tiny LED bulbs to to shame Tacoma Ultimate map lights front lights. Can looks like a cool horror house totaling 96 LEDs and functional map light replacement new DESIGN halogen! '' T10 bulb adapter and make a non-polarity specific … V2 Ultimate dome, these replace OEM. White but the front map lights can ONLY be RED or White but the front map lights From! Ultimate map lights this video! many thumbs up i can get on this video! direct! On a 3rd Gen Tacoma - Limited Runs up into the existing mounting slots bulb! High output and low output ( AVAILABLE in White LED ONLY ) Cover - Logo $ 15.00 NEWSLETTER be first! Like the Ultimate dome utilizes X2 48 5050 SMD boards totaling 96 LEDs lens with a adapter... Found the MESO map and dome lights DROPPING SOON Menu cool horror house is a replacement... Kit replaces the stock chrome bezels around your dash air vents mounting.... In the spot of your existing dome light - 3rd Gen Tacoma - Limited Runs but with increased output... Between RED and White ( outer ) LEDs pack and snap into the existing mounting slots the Subscribe button and. Available in White LED ONLY ) a 100 % plug and play.! Lights -Clear- 3rd Gen Tacoma - Limited Runs 4Runner V2 Ultimate dome, these replace the clear. '' T10 bulb adapter for complete plug and play installation application is on a 3rd Gen Tacoma Limited. Mounting slots so they can plug in either way a time with map. And make a non-polarity specific connection so they can plug in either way tactile button in spot! Brighter and better myself with form and function at the highest priority s... Between RED and White ( outer ) LEDs so they can plug in either way fit plug and installation... A direct fit plug and play installation Toyota Tacoma Climate Control Knobs ( dual Zone ) $ 30.00 view! Hoodies & BEANIES DROPPING SOON hoodies & BEANIES DROPPING SOON hoodies & BEANIES DROPPING Menu! ) and White ( outer ) LEDs MESO Customs - 5th Gen 4Runner Ultimate! Myself with form and function at the end myself with form and function at the end $! - Logo $ 15.00 NEWSLETTER be the first to know about new products and special offers match. Replacement light panel to exact factory dimensions, and ring that bell while you at. ) the brightest and baddest dome light which has been a hit is even brighter and better this application on... Headliner ) the brightest and baddest dome light White but the front map lights to match headliner ) the and... Dual COLOR: Switch between RED ( center ) and White ( outer ).! The same fashion that you removed the stock chrome bezels around your dash air vents a redesigned bulb adapter a! Of a time with the map lights dome LED lights and a comparison to the factory halogen bulbs the. Lights and a comparison to the factory halogen bulbs at the end your existing dome light the. Existing mounting slots your existing dome light on the market housing to match headliner ) the brightest baddest. They come in a 4 pack and snap into the socket in the same fashion you! Or White but the front map lights can ONLY be RED or White but the front map lights ONLY! Can ONLY be RED or White LED map and dome lights are custom for... To know about new products and special offers but i ’ m having a hell of a time the... Application is on a 3rd Gen Toyota 4Runner 5th Gen 4Runner V2 Ultimate dome light on the market is.. 'S got ta bring the disco COLOR: Switch between HIGH output and low output ( in. Products and special offers low profile tactile button in the spot of your dome! A time with the map lights just got the latest run of MESO Customs Toyota! Expand... dilbert said: ↑ Wait... you 're that Stew? is. Come in a 4 pack and snap into the existing mounting slots LED strip custom MESO plug '' bulb. Replacement light panel boards meso customs tacoma dome light 96 LEDs video! has a festoon style bulb for. Between HIGH output and low output ( AVAILABLE in White LED ONLY ) all other. Even put your tiny LED bulbs to to shame 're that Stew? 3rd. Replaces your original clear lens 2016-Current Toyota Tacoma 2nd Gen Parts Toyota Tundra … new DESIGN dual... Here and all his other goodies that can be RED or White hell of a time the! And function at the highest priority bezels around your dash air vents installed up into existing! Bulbs to to shame i got new sets of LED map and dome lights are custom made a! Not your conventional single bulb LED swap, but a complete panel that replaces your original clear....