SKU: MN0066586 Sweet Virginia CHORDS by The Rolling Stones for GUITAR, UKULELE, and PIANO !! ... again on the phone D just like me hates to be alone G C Am we just like to sit at home D and rip on the president G C Am D Meet Virginia … One accurate version. Meet Virginia Chords & Tabs. I hope you've learned a lot from this tutorial on 'Meet Virginia'. Choose and determine which version of Meet Virginia chords and Guitar tabs by Train you can play. If you like Chords Easy and would like to contribute, you can also create a new song/chords HERE. |-------------|. *: (( x 2 x x x x )) <--Not exactly an Em but it's as close as it gets. /* TFP - E-chords - Below */ Meet Virginia Tab by Train with free online tab player. |-------------| Sheet music arranged for Piano/Vocal/Guitar in G Major (transposable). G, C, Em? document.write('
');var c=function(){cf.showAsyncAd(opts)};if(typeof window.cf !== 'undefined')c();else{cf_async=!0;var r=document.createElement("script"),s=document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0];r.async=!0;r.src="//srv.clickfuse.com/showads/showad.js";r.readyState?r.onreadystatechange=function(){if("loaded"==r.readyState||"complete"==r.readyState)r.onreadystatechange=null,c()}:r.onload=c;s.parentNode.insertBefore(r,s)}; A----------------------------------------------------------------------------------| **COMPLETE LYRICS WITH COMPLETE CHORDS! [Ab Eb G Abm B Bb A C Am Gm Em D] Chords for Train - Meet Virginia with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. GBrother is a Cfine mediAmator for the pDresident. Meet Virginia guitar chords and lyrics, as performed by Train.Official, artist-approved version—the best guitar chord songs on the web. |-8-8---8---8-| There's a lot of ideas in this song that you can take with you to other musical contexts or use when you write your own songs. Now it's time to play through the whole song with the backing track, so tune up and get ready to play! Learn how to play "Meet Virginia" by Train with our ukulele tabs. song: "Meet Virginia", It's really easy this way. |-7-7---7---7-| ALL THE CHORDS: G, Cadd9, Asus4, Dsus2 [Em7] [Cadd9] [Dsus4] [G]She doesn't o[Cadd9]wn a dress [Asus4]hair is alwa[Dsus4]ys a mess y'could c[G]atch her stealin she w[Cadd9]on't confess [Asus4] she's be[Dsus4]autiful [G]She smokes a [Cadd9]pack a day, no [Asus4]wait thats me but any[Dsus4]way. }; Free printable and easy chords for song by Train - Meet Virginia. Cadd9 Em7 Pulls her hair back as she screams, Cadd9 Dsus4 I don't really wanna be … I don't rCeally wanna live this lEmife........C <-Em-VocCal Run-On, C D G <---go straight to chord progression, I don't really wanna live this life. Em? Strumming Guide. (function() { Meet Virginia Ukulele by Train Meet Virginia - TRAIN tabbed by briemusic Standard tuning. ~~~~~~~~~~~ |-------------| Em7 Cadd9 Dsus4 Well she wants to be the queen, Cadd9 Em7 Then she thinks about her scene. B-3----3---3---3--3/8-----8-----8-----8-8-8/12-12------12------12------12--12/10/8-| It was released in October 1999 as the second single from their eponymous first album, Train.The song reached a peak of number 20 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart in January 2000, becoming their first top-20 hit and their first single to chart on the Hot 100. [E A D B Bm Em C] Chords for The Rolling Stones - Sweet Virginia (Live) - OFFICIAL with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. var opts = { Meet Virginia. / [Verse 1] / G C She doesn't own a dress Am D Her hair is always a mess G C Am You catch her stealing,she won't confess D She's beautiful / G C Am Smokes a pack a day ,oh wait D that's me She wGears high heels when she Cexcersises. Train Chords & Tabs Version: 2 Type: Tab 0 ratings. G C Am D Meet Virginia. D - Down strum U - Up strum B - Only play bass (lowest) string d - Soft down strum X - Scratch strum (mute strings with palm of strumming hand as you strum) M - Mute (damp) strings with strumming or fretting hand > - Accent Δ - Change chord. But for those that just want to strum the song out easily, it can easily be shortened e-3----3---3---3--3/7-----7-----7-----7-8-7/10------10------10------10-----10/8 /7-| |-7-7---7---7-| Last updated on 09.12.2016 Choose and determine which version of Meet Virginia chords and tabs by Train you can play. Free and guaranteed quality tablature with ukulele chord charts, transposer and auto scroller. Meet Virginia She never compromises Loves babies and surprises Wears high heels when she exercises Ain't it beautiful Meet Virginia Well she wants to be the queen Then she thinks about her scene Pulls her hair back as she screams "I don't really wanna be the queen." This song tab is in the key of G Major with the chords: G, C, Am, D, Em7, Em “Meet Virginia” was the second single from the first self-titled debut album, Train, released in 1998. E----------------------------------------------------------------------------------| Recommended by The Wall Street Journal :). G-0--0---0---0----0/7---7-----7-----7-------------12------12------12-------------7-| "Meet Virginia" is a song written and recorded by American roots rock band Train. Meet Virginia Train Meet Virginia - TRAIN tabbed by briemusic Standard tuning. div_id: "cf_async_" + Math.floor((Math.random() * 999999999)) One accurate version. Meet Virginia by Train chords. Chords, lead sheet and lyrics included. Chords ratings, diagrams and lyrics. Learn the song with the online tablature player. Rated 4.7 out of 5 by 3 users. So have fun with that and I'll see you around! This song was not a well know song at first because no one knew of the band Train. High-Quality and Interactive, Transpose it in any key, change the tempo, easy play & practice. Meet Virginia Chords by Train. Last updated on 09.12.2016 ALL THE CHORDS: G, Cadd9, Asus4, Dsus2 Em7 Cadd9 Dsus4 G Cadd9 She doesn't own a dress Asus4 Dsus4 hair is always a mess G Cadd9 y'could catch her stealin she won't confess Asus4 Dsus4 she's beautiful G Cadd9 She smokes a pack a day, Asus4 Dsus4 no wait thats me but anyway. Print and download Meet Virginia sheet music by Train. D----------------------------------------------------------------------------------| SKU: MN0118559 323,652 views, added to favorites 11,752 times. This chords is contributed by Bui Nhu Sy. Recommended by The Wall Street Journal :), See.. Meet Virginia - By: Train Tabbed By: Shilo Zaba ----- Most everyone could divulge the 6-pattern tabs from the other entries on the site. below from here. Meet Virginia - By: Train Most everyone could divulge the 6-pattern tabs from the other entries on the site. artist: "Train", Em: (( x 2 2 x x x )) <--There are few actual Em's here as well. Katy Perry (born Katheryn Elizabeth Hudson on 25 October 1984) is a singer/songwriter from Santa Barbara, California, United States. Meet Virginia - TRAIN tabbed by briemusic Standard tuning. But for those that just want to strum the song out easily, it can easily be shortened down to just playing G, C, Am, D. All content on this page is the property of the copyright owner of the original composition. This is a very catchy song, and it's completely guitar and bass driven. ** ALL THE CHORDS: G, … Meet Virginia Chords Highlighted Show chords diagrams. Need help reading standard notation or guitar tab? ALL THE CHORDS: G, Cadd9, Asus4, Dsus2 Em7 Cadd9 Dsus4 G Cadd9 She doesn't own a dress Asus4 Dsus4 hair is always a mess G Cadd9 y'could catch her stealin she won't confess Asus4 Dsus4 she's beautiful G Cadd9 She smokes a pack a day, Asus4 Dsus4 no wait thats me but anyway. Have fun! See our notation legend.Or if you need beginner guitar lessons online, try one of our six beginning guitar programs. Song "Meet Virginia" ukulele chords and tabs by Train. G Train G Vote rhythm . Bass tablature for Meet Virginia by Train. Sheet music arranged for Easy Piano in G Major (transposable). Meet Virginia chords by Train. Since the release of her 2007 debut single "Ur So Gay", Perry has released two albums - 2008's "One of the Boys" and 2010's "Teenage Dream" - and has had six Billboard Hot 100 #1 hit singles. Print and download sheet music for Meet Virginia by Train. adunit_id: 100000049, Download and Print Meet Virginia sheet music for guitar solo (chords) by Train. Tuning: E A D G B E. Author Shilo Zaba [a] 101. Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more. Train tabs, chords, guitar, bass, ukulele chords, power tabs and guitar pro tabs including drive by, 50 ways to say goodbye, drops of jupiter, calling all angels, bruises See your chords appearing on the Chords Easy … })(); Chorus Lead