Welcome to Residences at Medical Welcome home to Residences at Medical, a charming, pet-friendly apartment community in the center of San Antonio’s Medical Center neighborhood within walking distance to University Hospital and Methodist Hospitals. The Terrain at Medical Center offers centrally located, upscale apartments near the Medical Center in San Antonio, Texas. Our exclusive midrise apartment community boasts five-star amenities that define what high-end living demands. With easy access to Loop 410 and Interstate 10, residents are just minutes away from shops, restaurants, and entertainment, and convenient to UTSA, USAA, and UTHSC. Adding a business to Yelp is always free. Catch a movie at the theater or learn about aquatic creatures at the San Antonio Aquarium. When I moved out they charged me for several things just to get money out of me. This rental is accepting applications through Apartments.com. With 406 neighborhoods in the San Antonio metro area, Medical Center is a main neighborhood of San Antonio, TX. Find your new home at Apartments at the Medical Center located at 5280 Medical Dr, San Antonio, TX 78229. I refused. Medical Center is also family-friendly with entertainment options anyone at any age can enjoy. Our community brings the excitement of the magnificent Riverwalk, the historic Alamo, and the upscale shopping center at La Cantera right to your doorstep. Please try again later. (210) 405-9030. New! Erin, the property manager who worked there was always helpful and put on events to bring the small Axiom community together. Page 3 of 4 for Official Medical Center apartments for rent. Copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. Please note that by filtering favorites, all of your filters including drawn searches and my Plan Commute searches will be cleared. “I absolutely love San Antonio living. Medical Center has rental units ranging from 642-1075 sq ft starting at $773. A life of luxury awaits just inside the gates at Villas at Medical Center. Find your new home at The Addison Medical Center located at 2810 Babcock Rd, San Antonio, TX 78229. Find the apartment you’ve been searching for at The Abbey at Medical Center. Restaurants located within a 5-minute walk include Royal Inn Oriental Cuisine, Starbucks, Marco's Pizza, The Safe House Drinkery and Geeks Cafe. Very close and convenient to all the things.” more, “I've been living here for over a year. Medical Center has rentals available ranging from 642-1075 sq ft. This apartment community was built in 1996 and has 3 stories with 276 units. As of November 2020, the average apartment rent in Medical Center is $693 for a studio, $823 for one bedroom, $1,081 for two bedrooms, and $1,312 for three bedrooms. *Please enter your address or point of interest. Find Apartments for rent in Medical Center, San Antonio, TX by bedroom, cheap to luxury, pet friendly, with utilities included and more. Apply to multiple properties within minutes. I reluctantly resigned just for convenience's sake and not having to relocate during the pandemic. My move was last minute, unplanned, and initially stressful, but the staff was very helpful and…” more, “I read some of these reviews and all about"Gabby" and I wanted to say that I've had nothing but helpful assistance from Jennifer during my 2 yr stay. Mesmerizingly modern with a hint of mid-century aesthetic, Hawthorne House is a sleek urban getaway in the heart of San Antonio’s Medical Center. You haven't favorited a listing yet. Narrow down your results to find Apartments for rent in San Antonio as well as cheap Apartments, pet friendly Apartments, Apartments with utilities included and more. Our exclusive midrise apartment community boasts five star … 2 Wks Ago. So without her my to-do list was pretty big, I did the regular Zillow search for apartments in the area of my new job. San Antonio's newest luxury midrise lifestyle in the heart of Medical Center San Antonio. The grounds are kept clean and…” more, “I absolutely love San Antonio living. Good News! Vintage Apartments 15 7733 Louis Pasteur Dr. Medical Center. If you want to live in any part of downtown San Antonio then the Medical Center district is definitely worth considering because it really is going to be the most convenient neighborhood in the downtown area. As of November 2020, the average apartment rent in Medical Center is $693 for a studio, $823 for one bedroom, $1,081 for two bedrooms, and $1,312 for three bedrooms. Take the opportunity to view our spacious, 1, & 2 bedroom open-concept floor plans, complete with modern features, and luxury craftsmanship that our residents should expect in an exclusive apartment … See all available apartments for rent at Medical Center in San Antonio, TX. Discover Oxford at Medical Center, the newest luxury apartments in San Antonio, Texas. Find apartments for rent at Medical Center from $773 in San Antonio, TX. Medical Center is only 15 minutes from the University of Texas at San Antonio as well. At Oxford at Medical Center, our goal is to provide residents with apartments that exude the essence of comfort. That is a hard feat to beat all expectations coming from a Californian. Please try again later. Lived there for a year and was still unable to get the issue resolved. As of December 2020, the average apartment rent in Medical Center is $692 for a studio, $828 for one bedroom, $1,080 for two bedrooms, and $1,322 for three bedrooms. Location is perfect because you can go avoid the crazy traffic of Huebner and I-10 by using a side road” more, “I really like my friend's apartment here it's very nice and peaceful,the pool area is so nicely decorated and spacious you can bbq,excersise,swim,or just lounge . 5807 Rue Burgundy. Related Links. I personally loved sitting in the jacuzzi and just relaxing.” more, “The only thing "luxury" about the apartments is the cost of living there. I pay a ridiculous amount for a 1 bedroom apartment, about $1400 to be exact and that's NOT” more, “ arrive until a week after I moved in). A true namesake community, this neighborhood is home to several medical facilities, including the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio. My stove sat at an angle. Villas at Medical Center is a beautiful apartment community in San Antonio, offering one-, two-, and three-bedroom apartments. Located near Methodist Hospital, Christus Santa Rosa Hospital, Southwest Children’s Center, Murphy VA Medical Center, and the University of Texas Health Science Center, living at The Branch at Medical Center Apartments puts you in the heart of San Antonio’s Medical district. Contact Information and Hours … They lied and said i left” more, You can request virtual consultation from this business, “ be happy not only with the apartments but the price $$$ too. Each layout is intended to accommodate your unique lifestyle in ways you've never imagined possible. Email me listings and apartment related info. Now, she is requiring everyone to wear a mask to enter, get mail and anytime you're out of your apartment. Apartment rent in Medical Center has decreased by -1.0% in the past year. Living at Hawthorne House comes with amenities that make it the definition of luxe living. Just 20 minutes from downtown, this area also attracts commuters looking for convenience. We had some problems performing your search. Or sign in if you already have an account. Definitely recommend checking them out. San Antonio; Medical Center; Find Your Next Apartments. Located in the heart of the city, our community brings the excitement of…” more, “I moved into The Abbey about a month ago and have been very happy with my new place. Medical Center Apartments is located in San Antonio, Texas in the 78229 zip code. Once you favorite a listing you can filter the map to show only your favorites. San Antonio's Midrise Lifestyle The District at Medical Center is a new luxury apartment community for professionals and executives located in the heart of the Medical District in San Antonio, Texas. Medical Center Neighborhood in San Antonio, TX If Medical Center is your favorite neighborhood in San Antonio, TX, Apartment Finder will help you discover more than 8,293 amazing apartments with great deals, rent specials, and price drops. This residential area in San Antonio is 9.7 square miles in size, with a rich mix of real estate home options. We had some problems performing your search. We found 29, studio bed Apartments for rent in the Medical Center neighborhood of San Antonio, Texas. Floor plans starting at $1022. 5807 Rue Burgundy, San Antonio, TX 78240. Apartment rent in Medical Center has decreased by -1.0% in the past year. There are several green spaces for residents to enjoy. You must save a search in order to receive alerts. Welcome to The Retreat at Medical Center, conveniently located minutes from San Antonio Medical Center. “Welcome to The Terrain at Medical Center, offering centrally located, urban apartments in San Antonio, Texas. Spacious Apartments in San Antonio, Texas. Friendly staff. Overall, Medical Center is great for renters of any age with any kind of lifestyle. 14614 Vance Jackson Rd, San Antonio, TX 78249, 3231 N Loop 1604 W, San Antonio, TX 78257, 6107 Via La Cantera, San Antonio, TX 78256, 9003 Vista West Dr, San Antonio, TX 78245, 5072 Timberhill Dr, San Antonio, TX 78236, 5303 Hamilton Wolfe Rd, San Antonio, TX 78229, 7733 Louis Pasteur Dr, San Antonio, TX 78229, 4400 Horizon Hill Blvd, San Antonio, TX 78229, 9939 Fredericksburg Rd, San Antonio, TX 78240, 8711 Cinnamon Creek Dr, San Antonio, TX 78240, Affinity at Monterrey Village a 55+ Community. near Medical Center, San Antonio, TX 78288. With easy access to Loop 410 and Interstate 10, residents are just minutes away from shops, restaurants, and entertainment, and convenient to UTSA, USAA, and UTHSC. This community has a 1 - 3 bedroom, 1 - 3 bathroom, and is for rent for $1,024 - $1,893. Save your current search and get the latest updates on new listings matching your search criteria! See photos, current prices, floor plans, and details for apartments in Medical Center, San Antonio, Texas. This community has a 1 - 3 bedroom, 1 - 3 bathroom, and is for rent for $1,024 - $1,893. With 122 Apartments for rent in the Medical Center neighborhood of San Antonio, ForRent.com can guide you throughout your apartment search. Villas at Medical Center is a beautiful apartment community in San Antonio, offering one-, two-, and three-bedroom apartments. Maintenance was also” more, “This apartment complex is joke. Near Villas At Medical Center. Please try again. Atrium doors welcome an abundance of natural light and bright, modern kitchens feature all electric appliances and whitewash cabinetry.Situated in the heart of the South Texas Medical Center, Medical Center Apartments … If you are searching for an apartment for rent in San Antonio, Texas, you’ve come to the right place. Move into a contemporary-chic one, two, or three bedroom apartment for rent at BLVD at Medical Center in northwest San Antonio, TX. We offer eight spacious and open floor plans ranging from one to three bedrooms. Located on the Northwest side of San Antonio, our neighborhood offers an upscale atmosphere that exudes convenience and comfort. Click a heart to get started! Showing Results 1 - 25, A true namesake community, this neighborhood is home to several medical facilities, including the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio. Page 1 of 28, The average rent for a studio apartment in San Antonio, TX is $692, The average rent for a 1 bedroom apartment in San Antonio, TX is $828, The average rent for a 2 bedroom apartment in San Antonio, TX is $1,080, The average rent for a 3 bedroom apartment in San Antonio, TX is $1,322, San Antonio, TX has a transit score of 40. Luxury Apartments in San Antonio, Texas Discover Oxford at Medical Center, the newest luxury apartments in San Antonio, Texas. For ultimate convenience, the area has several commercial centers filled with restaurants and shops sprinkled throughout the community. Located on the Northwest side of San Antonio, our neighborhood offers an upscale atmosphere that exudes convenience and comfort. Again, I was truly amazed. The Branch at Medical Center Apartments is home to those that live, work, and play in the Medical district of San Antonio. ROACHES EVERYWHERE. The District at Medical Center • 5114 Medical Dr, San Antonio, TX 78229 • (210) 294-4470 Office Hours: Mon - Fri: 9:00AM to 6:00PM Sat: 10:00AM to 5:00PM Sun: 1:00PM to 5:00PM Rental assistance website (opens in a new tab) Besides housing hospitals and clinics, Medical Center has gorgeous modern apartments and cozy family homes.