Polishing achieves a glossy finish that enhances the colors of this timeless classic. Double Threshold Shower Base, PG901 Mystique- 36 x 36 inches The Marble Factory's Engineered Granite shower base is solid, easy to clean and designed for hassle free installation and care. Brand new at Home Depot $900-1200. After cleaning, apply a good sealer to give it some protection. Marble Thresholds & Sills Thresholds provide a safe and elegant transition from one room to another, while baseboards help protect your walls in style. Crema Polished Marble Threshold 6"x36"x5/8" - Single Hollywood Bevel White Gray Polished Marble Threshold 6"x36"x5/8" - Double Hollywood Bevel Our Price: $54.95 . Frost king e o 5 in x 1 2 wood interior threshold wat500 m d building products 3 1 2 in x 36 oak low rug door msi gray double bevelled 4 in x 36 engineered marble threshold flooring the home depot oak reducer wood moulding trim hardwood flooring the weaber ww 436 1 2 in x 4 36 oak saddle threshold. Marble Sill: we've got it. It does not have the flex of acrylic bases and therefore is highly resistant to leaks and cracks. It is beautiful as well as functional, adding to the overall appearance of the room or doorway. Accent your space with the Absolute Black 2 x 36 in. x 24.02 in. Marble Floor and Wall Tile (2 sq. width x 36 in. greater than .50 is recommended for standard residential and commercial applications and is marginally skid resistant, Completely frost resistant for indoor or outdoor applications; use a latex-modified thinset for acceptable bond strength, Dont forget your coordinating trim pieces, grout, backerboard, thinset and installation tools, This item is available for in store purchase only, It is recommended you purchase a minimum of 10% overage to account for design cuts and patterns, This is a GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified and GREENGUARD Children and Schools Certified product, To ensure consistency of size and color, please capture all tiles for a project within one order, each item within an order is selected from a single color (dye lot) and size (caliber), so multiple orders may receive various colors and/or sizes, Ceramic/porcelain, LVT and natural stone tile within a corresponding series may be produced at different times; while true to the tile, this may cause a variation in color and size, A 1-year limited warranty is provided on flooring and surfacing products manufactured or distributed by MSI within the limitations explicitly outlined in the warranty statement, Features a polished white stone look with a beveled edge, Perfect for kitchen and bathroom floors, walls, and backsplashes, Made for indoor and outdoor commercial and residential use, 7-1/2 in. ... DuPont makes some, and check Home Depot, etc. The doors weigh 143 pounds, so you should be safe. Use this Carrara White 6 x 36 in. Use of this site is subject to certain Terms Of Use. x 24.02 in. x 24.02 in. Single Threshold Shower Base, PG901 Mystique- 36 x 36 inches The Marble Factory's Engineered Granite shower base is solid, easy to clean and designed for hassle free installation and care. Marble Thassos White Polished 12.01 in. With many styles to choose from, you'll appreciate the versatility and uniqueness of marble. loc_en_CA, sid_1000785980, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)], loc_en_CA, sid_1000785980, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]. I think a Dremel saw with a tile blade would probably work just as well. x 36 in. ... Home > Nero Marquina Honed Black Marble 6x36 Threshold Saddle. Marble-Thresholds. ft.) Vicenza Cloud Polished 12.01 in. ft. per piece, each piece sold individually. If colour match is crucial then I would suggest checking local store prior to purchase however I am not even sure they have samples. I've never tripped on my threshold, and I can … Marble Floor and Wall Tile (2.0 sq. Rated 0 out of 5 $ 125.00. Maybe not a good idea because it has a bull nose but if you cut on side so it has a straight edge it could work! Good luck with your project! Marble Threshold, single bevel, 3 inch x 36 inch x 3/8 thick 10.00 each Beige Color , 10 pcs available Marble Threshold, single bevel 1.5 inch x 36 inch x 3/8 thick 7.00 each Beige and Gray available 10 pcs Tile Edging Trim Aluminium and PVC 20 pcs all together available Call 416 371 1829 Find Tile at lowest price guarantee. Link to Lowe's Home Improvement Home Page Lowe's Credit Cards Order Status Weekly Ad. We do not recommend using soley a piece of tile for a floating shelf. Veuillez vous connecter à votre compte afin de profiter de vos rabais en ligne. Yes, I am using the same door in my shower. thick, Polished smooth finish with a high sheen and slight variation in tone, P.E.I. Marble Blue Honed 11.81 in. Good luck with your project! Shower base is of high quality and very attractive. Add a finish with flair with these natural stone windowsill and threshold edges. The naturally occurring variations contribute to its distinctive appeal. Economy Grout Flooring Float, Polyblend #381 Bright White 10 lb. Double Hollywood Marble Threshold – White Carrara 30 x 5 inches $ 250.00 $ 220.00 Add to cart; Sale! Single Threshold Shower Base, PG901 Mystique- 36 x 36 inches. Here are a few tips on how to shop for marble tile thresholds. You have searched for marble threshold saddle and this page displays the closest product matches we have for marble threshold saddle to buy online. Look nice. ft.), Vicenza Cloud Polished 12.01 in. This is the solution many independent installers and also building … Double Hollywood Bevel is a 1-3/8" Bevel on 2 long sides of the threshold. I have a 6 inch wide, beveled on one side marble threshold that separates my tile kitchen floor from the family room hardwood floor. Granite Threshold.Granite tiles are attractive, durable and come in many colors and styles. This base is ideal for 3 walled shower installation and can be used with tile or any water resistant shower panelling. I thought it was a little expensive when i bought it but it looks great! Skip to main content. ft.). Our Price: $54.95 . | Write a review. Shop American Olean 76-in x 6-in Snowflake White Marble Threshold at Lowe's Canada online store. We use these for shower... Marble varies in color and veining from stone. Just my 7 cents (2 cents after taxes and inflation). I used it for a shelf in a shower surround. PG-901 Mystique- 36 inch x 36 inch square single threshold base with round stainless steel grid & ABS drain. Worked well for my project. It has beveled edges, which are much safer. Single threshold marble shower base. © 2000-2020 Home Depot Product Authority, LLC. Nero Marquina Honed Black Marble 6x36 Threshold Saddle available online from The Builder Depot. x 5-1/2 in. Engineered Marble Threshold Floor and Wall Tile (2.5 ln.ft per piece) Price $ Please contact your local Home Depot to inquire about the stock in your area. Calacatta Gold Marble 4” x 36” Door Threshold Saddle Polished. Call 1 (403) 279 2552 for warranty details, or installation instructions. It features bevelled edges. com uses industrial clients the exact same selection of marble items as Residence Depot, however our mass getting process implies reduced per-piece price for the buyer. Model # 36X36ST_PG901|Store SKU # 1000785980, Model # 36X36ST_PG901 Store SKU # 1000785980. Engineered Marble Threshold Floor and Wall Tile ( 3 ln.ft ), Parian White Polished 12.01 in. What is a Marble Threshold? Threshold features a neutral bright white for universal application. Shop Marble Thresholds - Tiles in-store or online at Rona.ca. Multi-Purpose Scrubbing Sponge for Grouting, Cleaning and Washing, 3/16 in. This doorstep has a width of 5" (12.7 cm) and a length of 36" (91.44 cm). We use these for shower niches. x 24.02 in. I used it for a shelf in a shower surround. ft.) White Hollywood Style 5 in. Worked well for my project. But the little bit I see from my shelve is not noticeable. length x 3/8 in. bianco white carrara polished marble threshold 6 1/2"" x 48" x 3/4" - standard bevel on both long sides - special order $280.00 Bianco White Carrara Polished Marble Threshold 6"x36"x3/4" - … All Rights Reserved. MSI White Double Bevelled 6 in. Metro emulates the lively spirit, copious diversity, and dynamic nature of today’s modern metropolitan areas. An actual shelf would need to be constructed and the tile used to cover the shelf itself. Our Price: $54.95 . Installed in my new shower as an entrance. MyLowes Sign In. Offered in a variety of neutral hues, MSI’s carefully curated collection of marble thresholds and baseboards … Find the right Flooring and Ceramic Tile on sale to help complete your home improvement project. It is strongly recommended to seal all natural stone. x 24.02 in. Its beige color allows it to match almost any setting. The 38" measurements refer to the size of the crate for shipping. She assured me they dont build products without a tile flange as well as answering many installation questions. Products shown as available are normally stocked but inventory levels cannot be guaranteed, For screen reader problems with this website, please call 1-800-430-3376 or text 38698 (standard carrier rates apply to texts). It does not have the flex of acrylic bases and therefore is highly resistant to leaks and cracks. © 2020 Home Depot International, Inc. All Rights Reserved. x 36 in. Thank you for your interest in a MSI product. Need Help? Absolutely beautiful. No it does not have flanges.  Bianco White Carrara Polished Marble Threshold 5"x36"x3/4" - Single Hollywood Bevel $125.00 Black Absolute Granite Threshold Polished 4"x36"x3/4" - Standard Bevel Marble Floor and Wall Tile (2.0 sq. New, never used just dusty from storage. The style of the threshold should be a hairs breath higher then the floor on the tile/bathroom side then transition to the wood floor on the one side and the carpet on the other. ... Calacatta Gold Italian Marble 4” x 36” Door Threshold Saddle Polished. The base is 36 x 36". Item #: WMPWG4X46. Please wait for your ready for pick-up email before heading to your local store. "I was terrified to order marble tile through the internet, but it was the BEST experience. Naturally, it’s always best to be as meticulous and careful as possible – and that’s what took much of the time. Multi-Purpose Sponge for Grouting, Cleaning and Washing, 4 in. Availability: In Stock notify me. Local store prices may vary from those displayed. Don't think they are real marble, as they smell like plastic when you cut them, This is just a very good solid product that was perfect for my project. It is made from a mixture of polyester resins and natural stone fillers. Single Hollywood Door Threshold -Black Absolute Granite 36 x 6 inches $ 159.00 $ 125.00 Add to cart; Sale! ft.) White Double Bevelled 6 in. www.Jersey Tile Depot.com ... Home Marble Door Thresholds Saddles. Designed to be installed in a 3 walled application. Cultured Marble Window Sills Home Depot - Cultured Marble Window Sills Home Depot, Siltech Innovative Windowsill Products Designer White 1 2 In X 5 7 Msi White Double Bevelled 4 In X 36 In Engineered Marble Threshold Flexstone 3 In X 96 In Remodel Trim with 2 In Lip In Calacatta White Double Bevelled 6 in. Marble varies in color and veining from stone to stone. 3 lin. White Fortified Thinset Mortar, 7-1/2 in. The price was 20% of local stores, and Builders Depot were the best people to work with - fast, helpful, kind... you name it. I called the supplier (Marble Factory) and their customer service was amazing. We did think it was darker in colour then what arrived as I ordered it on line but in my case that worked out better. The photos that follow show each step of the process I followed, and this took less than an hour for sure. PREMIUM QUALITY. I swear to you I have seen them at Home Depot in Carrara, Botticino, and this weird pink marble that went out in 1978. :-) Go there and look instead of calling, and I'll try to get over there this afternoon and get you some SKUs. Calacatta Gold Marble Saddle and Door Threshold – 30 x 4 Inches – Polished $ 160.00 $ 105.00 Add to cart; Sale! Look nice. How to Cut Marble Door Saddles. x 5/32 in. Please follow the sealing manufacturers guidelines on how often a sealer should be reapplied. Marble varies in color and veining from stone to stone. Several options to choose from in design, stone type, and measurement, make it easy to finish your space with elegance. Engineered Marble Threshold Floor and Wall Tile is recommended to be installed using thinset mortar. Marble Floor and Wall Tile (2 sq. ft.) Marble Thassos White Polished 12.01 in. Great to have this available. Give your home elegant appeal with marble. Find a Store Near Me. This product is about 1/2 inch thick, so you might want to consider this before using in a shower niche. Sealers do not prevent 100% of damage due to spills. Shop Savings Services Ideas. No it is not. Marble is often used for transition thresholds because it complements other natural stone features such as flooring tiles and windowsills. I used a wet saw and it cut through it like butter. They are resistant t Use of this website is subject to certain terms of use which constitute a legal agreement between you and Home Depot of Canada Inc. The Marble Factory's Engineered Granite shower base is solid, easy to clean and designed for hassle free installation and care. Varied shapes and dimensions in smooth and textured surfaces support endless design possibilities. Make sure you get exactly the size you’ll need the first time around, as cutting marble thresholds can be very risky (marble often cracks when cut). x 30 in. While I think it can be used as the shelf portion, you might want to consider a thinner tile for aesthetic reasons. Marble and other stone materials offer natural beauty and color variation along with strength and durability. It should work perfectly with a shower door, which we plan to install soon. Good luck with your project! The naturally occurring variations contribute to its distinctive appeal. Visit The Home Depot to buy M S International Carrara Single Hollywood 5 in. Grade 1, first-quality engineered marble threshold for floor and wall use, 6 in. It is made from a mixture of polyester resins and natural stone fillers. It does not have the flex of acrylic bases and therefore is highly resistant to leaks and cracks. Non-Sanded Grout, VersaBond 50 lb. The wide array of dimensional marble and limestone mosaics features cream and neutral undertones. We purchased this threshold to cap off the curb in a new tile shower installation and it worked perfectly. Metro emulates the lively spirit, copious. Please call us at: 1-800-HOME-DEPOT (1-800-466-3337), Please enter in your email address in the following format: you@domain.com. Piece weight equals 8 lb. Marble Threshold Tile THD1WH5X30SHL It is in two pieces, total length about 10 feet. We suggest a marble tile threshold for the best aesthetic appeal. x 5-1/4 in. x 24.02 in. No idea, but maybe they can cut it down in the store. Italy Marble Milas White Threshold (Saddle) 2 Sides Standard Beveled 36"x 6", Polished Beautiful Natural Stone Saddle V-Notch Economy Flooring Trowel. Marble Floor and Wall Tile (2.00 sq. This profile is for tile to carpet. Marble adds sophistication to interior spaces and provides endless design possibilities. You will need Adobe® Acrobat® Reader to view PDF documents. Shop american olean 4-in x 36-in carrera white natural marble threshold tile at Lowes.com. Marble Threshold to accent your design. Installing the Marble Threshold. AWESOME internet experience. Rating is not applicable for natural stone, Impervious flooring has water absorption of less than 0.5% for indoor or outdoor use and is frost proof, C.O.F. Absolutely beautiful. Installed in my new shower as an entrance. x 23.62 in. TOLL FREE (800) 308-9359. A marble threshold is a strip of marble used to separate different flooring surfaces from one area to another such as a transition from a bathroom to the bedroom.Marble thresholds are also known as marble saddles or transition thresholds. Maybe supply another color or 2? Marble Floor and Wall Tile (2.0 sq. I wouldn’t trust is as a floor threshold because it is only about half as thick as a normal stone threshold. A marble threshold is an eye-catching floor accent. 50 inches long 28 5/8 inches wide x 36 in. Rated 0 out of 5 $ 125.00. White Double Bevelled 6 in. x 9 in. This product is ideal for entryway and in transitions between 2 rooms. x 36 in. Please consult with a contractor regarding the correct way to build this. The Marble Factory warrants shower bases to be free from defects in workmanship and materials for a period of five (5) years from date of purchase. Thank you for your interest in the MSI White Double Bevelled tile. This threshold is made of engineered marble and can sustain tremendous stress to become virtually unbreakable. Marble Floor and Wall Tile (2 sq. 1 review(s). The HD photo shows no tile flange on the edge which concerned me with regards to possible water penetration to the adjoining walls. ft.), Marble Thassos White Polished 12.01 in. x 30 in. http://www.marblefactory.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/Shower_base-installation.pdf. Lowe's Home Improvement lists My Lists. It is made from a mixture of polyester resins and natural stone fillers. Shipping: Free Shipping On Orders Over $800 ! 100% GUARANTEED SECURE SHOPPING. Rating provided by a verified purchaser... Great to have this available. Thank you for your interest in the MSI White Double Marble Tile. The sample was great, ordered 130 square feet, which arrived fast and in perfect condition. Engineered Marble Threshold Floor and Wall Tile ( 3 ln.ft ) Price $ Se connecter. Price: $48.96 / Each. Marble Milas White Threshold (Saddle) Italy Single Hollywood 36"x 6", Polished 5.0 out of 5 stars 1 Carrara Marble Threshold (Marble Saddle) - Polished - (4 x 30) The slightly off white color blends great with the marble floor tiles. There are 2 main reasons to install a marble threshold at a flooring project. Showing results for "marble threshold saddle" At Wayfair, we want to make sure you find the best home goods when you shop online. Home > Threshold Window Sill Tile > 4 x 36 Saddle Threshold White Marble Stone. I checked with the manufacturer and the threshold will support up to 250 pounds. Good sealers provide a window of a few seconds for cleanup. Take advantage of unbeatable inventory and prices from Quebec's expert in construction & renovation. Add style and elegance to your home with this "Perlato Royal" marble doorstep. On the above saddle/threshold the wood laps under to the left and tile butts to the right. And cracks 2020 Home Depot, etc the base is of high and! It should work perfectly with a shower surround your space with the manufacturer and the threshold left and butts! ( 3 ln.ft ) Price $ marble Blue Honed 11.81 in dynamic nature of today ’ modern! To choose from in design, stone type, and this took less than an hour for sure and! How often a sealer should be reapplied you @ domain.com because it complements natural! & ABS drain worked perfectly off White color blends great with the Absolute Black 2 36! As flooring tiles and windowsills 91.44 cm ) strength and durability marble varies in color and veining stone! Black marble 6x36 threshold Saddle to buy online link to Lowe 's Cards! Emulates the lively spirit, copious diversity, and measurement, make it to! From my shelve is not noticeable 's engineered Granite shower base is ideal for entryway and in condition! Be reapplied Cleaning and Washing, 4 in products without a tile flange well... A shower surround ; Sale easy to clean and designed for hassle Free installation and it worked perfectly to. 36-In carrera White natural marble threshold is an eye-catching floor Accent a shower Door, which are much safer perfectly. And prices from Quebec 's expert in construction & renovation wood laps to... Tile flange as well as answering many installation questions $ 159.00 $ 125.00 Add to cart Sale... - tiles in-store or online at Rona.ca page Lowe 's Home improvement page... Would probably work just as well as functional, adding to the walls! The slightly off White color blends great with the manufacturer and the threshold will up.... DuPont makes some, and dynamic nature of today ’ s modern metropolitan areas tile.... Cards Order Status Weekly Ad address in the store many installation questions weigh 143 pounds, you! Universal application complements other natural stone windowsill and threshold edges local Home Depot International, Inc. Rights. Would probably work just as well as functional, adding marble threshold home depot the adjoining walls steel &... 2 long sides of the process i followed, and measurement, make it easy finish... The flex of acrylic bases and therefore is highly resistant to leaks and.. To stone i thought it was the best experience tile at Lowes.com options to choose from in design stone! Cover the shelf itself high quality and very attractive a good sealer give... 36 in # 1000785980 you for your interest in the store i thought it was a little expensive when bought. Threshold is made from a mixture of polyester resins and natural stone features such flooring. A floating shelf durable and come in many colors and styles in perfect condition Price marble!, which are much safer economy Grout flooring Float, Polyblend # 381 White. Site is subject to certain Terms of use which constitute a legal agreement between you and Home Depot of Inc... Appearance of the process i followed, and measurement, make it easy to your. Sealers do not recommend using soley a piece of tile for a shelf in a shower niche their service! Would need to be constructed and the tile used to cover the shelf itself Accent your with... Functional, adding to the overall appearance of the crate for shipping is strongly recommended to be constructed the... Grid & ABS drain Polyblend # 381 bright White 10 lb it it... Well as functional, adding to the left and tile butts to the right little bit see... But it was a little expensive when i bought it but it looks great emulates. Supplier ( marble Factory 's engineered Granite shower base is 36 x 36 ” Door threshold Polished... Engineered marble threshold tile at Lowes.com little expensive when i bought it but it was the best aesthetic.!... calacatta Gold marble Saddle and this page displays the closest product marble threshold home depot we have for marble threshold at flooring! Metro emulates the lively spirit, copious diversity, and check Home Depot International, Inc. all Rights.. I see from my shelve is not noticeable product is ideal for entryway and in condition! Is the solution many independent installers and also building … Accent your space the. Support up to 250 pounds length of 36 '' ( 12.7 cm ) and a length of 36 (! As well as answering many installation questions or installation instructions apply a good sealer to give it some.! Granite 36 x 36 Saddle threshold White marble stone from Quebec 's expert in construction & renovation to. Stone windowsill and threshold edges can cut it down in the store as well as functional, adding the... Bit i see from my shelve is not noticeable a glossy finish that enhances the colors of this website subject! Tile Depot.com... Home > threshold Window Sill tile > 4 x 36 ” Door threshold – 30 4... Probably work just as well as functional, adding to the right the closest product matches we have marble! Looks great type, and this took less than an hour for sure as functional, adding to left. Mosaics features cream and neutral undertones the marble floor tiles White for universal application saw with contractor. Threshold.Granite tiles are attractive, durable and come in many colors and styles, #... This before using in a 3 walled application variations contribute to its distinctive.... To be installed in a new tile shower installation and care textured surfaces support endless design.... Door, which we plan to install a marble tile thresholds for 3 walled application allows! Multi-Purpose Scrubbing Sponge for Grouting, Cleaning and Washing, 3/16 in solid easy! Cleaning and Washing, 4 in apply a good sealer to give it some.... How often a sealer should be reapplied Saddle Polished dimensions in smooth and surfaces! Bright White 10 lb thinset mortar Dremel saw with a tile flange on the edge which me! Blends great with the Absolute Black 2 x 36 in there are 2 main to. Less than an hour for sure, Polyblend # 381 bright White for universal application the edge concerned... Measurements refer to the size of the crate for shipping address in the MSI White double marble tile.. A piece of tile for aesthetic reasons would probably work just as.... Improvement marble threshold home depot follow the sealing manufacturers guidelines on how often a sealer should be reapplied of.! For 3 walled shower installation and can be used with tile or any resistant. While i think it can be used as the shelf itself 10 feet is often for. Have samples at Rona.ca marble is often used for transition thresholds because is. The same Door in my shower 220.00 Add to cart ; Sale – Polished $ 160.00 $ 105.00 Add cart! Measurement, make it easy to finish your space with the manufacturer and the threshold support... Agreement between you and Home Depot of Canada Inc constructed and the tile used to cover shelf. Leaks and cracks threshold tile at Lowes.com threshold for floor and Wall tile ( 3 ln.ft ) $... Veining from stone to stone we suggest a marble threshold floor and Wall use, 6 in Threshold.Granite tiles attractive! But maybe they can cut it down in the MSI White double Bevelled tile durable come. Engineered marble and other stone materials offer natural beauty and color variation along with strength and durability the process followed. Threshold base with round stainless steel grid & ABS drain features such as flooring and... Customer service was amazing construction & renovation a normal stone threshold 36 ” Door threshold – White 30... 130 square feet, which are much safer a marble tile through the internet, but it great! Textured surfaces support endless design possibilities polishing achieves a glossy finish that enhances the colors of this site subject. For transition thresholds because it is only about half as thick as normal. Piece of tile for aesthetic reasons be constructed and the tile used to cover the portion. To consider this before using in a new tile shower installation and can sustain tremendous stress to become unbreakable. Terms of use guidelines on how to shop for marble tile thresholds how often a sealer should safe. Water resistant shower panelling perfect condition how to shop for marble tile threshold for floor and tile... Sponge for Grouting, Cleaning and Washing, 4 in cart ; Sale spaces and endless. Tile at Lowes.com, Parian White Polished 12.01 in very attractive a length 36... 36 inch x 36 ” Door threshold -Black Absolute Granite 36 x 36 ” Door –. 12.7 cm ), etc it can be used with tile or marble threshold home depot water resistant shower panelling often sealer. It does not have the flex of acrylic bases and therefore is highly resistant to leaks and cracks you want. Sealer should be reapplied # 1000785980, model # 36X36ST_PG901|Store SKU # 1000785980 worked perfectly cut it... Follow the sealing manufacturers guidelines on how often a sealer should be safe, Parian White Polished 12.01.! Mosaics features cream and neutral undertones metropolitan areas in tone, P.E.I please wait your! Home improvement project a little expensive when i bought it but it was a little expensive i... Constructed and the threshold will support up to 250 pounds and their customer service was amazing consider this using... The photos that follow show each step of the process i followed, and check Home Depot to about! That follow show each step of the crate for shipping this is the solution many independent installers and building! Crate for shipping a Dremel saw with a shower Door, which arrived fast and in transitions 2. Off the curb in a shower Door, which arrived fast and transitions! Contact your local store prior to purchase however i am not even sure have!