The Golden Lampstand Being the Solid Expression of the Triune God. Zechariah 4 English Standard Version: Par A Vision of a Golden Lampstand. The lampstand indicates the presence of God’s Spirit ready to act through the two ‘olive trees’ (Zechariah 4:6). 1 Then a the angel who was speaking with me returned and b roused me, as a man who is awakened from his sleep. You really can’t have one without the other. « Zechariah 3 | Zechariah 4 | Zechariah 5 » The Golden Lampstand and Olive Trees 4:1 Then the angel who was speaking with me returned and roused me, as a man who is awakened from his sleep. 4 And the angel who talked with me came again and woke me, like a man who is awakened out of his sleep. 2 He said, "What do you see?" In Exodus only one lampstand was placed in the tabernacle to give light in the Holy Place. 2 And he said to me, "What do you see?" 2 And he said to me, “What do you see?” I said, “I see, and behold, a lampstand all of gold, with a bowl on the top of it, and seven lamps on it, with seven lips on each of the lamps that are on the top of it. 2 And he said to me, "What do you see?" Olive oil flowed through the golden channels into the lamps. A Vision of a Golden Lampstand Zechariah 4. There are seven tubes coming from the bowl. Learn the Books of the Bible. In the vision of Zechariah 4, the prophet saw a golden lampstand between two olive trees. Israel: The Light of the World Zechariah 4:1–14 March 27, 1977 4 And the angel that talked with me came again, and waked me, as a man that is wakened out … 2 And he said to me, “What do you see?” I said, “I see, and behold, a lampstand all of gold, with a bowl on the top of it, and seven lamps on it, with seven lips on each of the lamps that are on the top of it. It was like being wakened out of deep sleep. Christ–the Head of the Church–is the Lampstand who gives us light, strength and understanding through the Holy Spirit. 2 He asked me, “What do you see?” I answered, “I see a solid gold lampstand with a bowl at the top and seven lamps on it, with seven channels to the lamps. I said, "I see, and behold, h a lampstand all of gold, with a bowl on the top of it, and i seven lamps on it, with seven lips on each of the lamps that are on the top of it. Exodus 25 mentions that the golden lampstand is beaten out of one piece of pure gold. Stack up pieces of red, yellow, and orange tissue paper. A lampstand can give no light without oil to burn. But in one marked respect it differed from that whose lamps the priest had to carefully fill daily lest they should be extinguished. 1:9,19; 4:4,5,13). A Vision of a Golden Lampstand Zechariah 4. It has a shaft with six branches going out from its sides, three branches on the right side and three branches on the left side. Lampstands and olive trees go together. The Golden Lampstand And Olive Trees. In this age, we are dependent on the written word which is a lamp to our feet and a light to our path. 10b–14). Zechariah 4 New American Standard Bible ... New American Standard Bible: Par The Golden Lampstand and Olive Trees 1 Then the angel who was speaking with me returned and roused me, as a man who is awakened from his sleep. Zechariah also saw two olive trees, one on either side of the lampstand, which continually dispensed oil to the stand via golden pipes (vv. Now roll up the bottom slightly and stick it in the yellow construction paper so it is sticking up over the top like a flame. So I said, "I am looking, and there is a lampstand of solid gold with a bowl on top of it, and on the stand seven lamps with seven pipes to the seven lamps. This golden lampstand has seven lamps branching out from it and each was a burning and shining light. Read from Zechariah 4 (King James Version). (Psalm 119:105.) Seven lamps, each with seven spouts, are set on the bowl. The Living God Among His People - the Golden Lampstand and the Two Olive Trees ... Zechariah 4:12). Zechariah 4 English Standard Version (ESV) A Vision of a Golden Lampstand. Zechariah 4:1–14 A Vision of a Golden Lampstand . The church is a golden candlestick, or lamp-bearer, set up for enlightening this dark world, and holding forth the light of Divine revelation. 1 And the angel who talked with me came again and woke me, like a man who is awakened out of his sleep. Then in 1 Kings 7 it sprouts; in Zechariah 4 it is developed; and finally in Revelation it is harvested. The golden lampstand is an important symbol in the Bible. 2 And he said to me, “What do you see?” I said, “I see, and behold, a lampstand all of gold, with a bowl on the top of it, and seven lamps on it, with seven lips on each of the lamps that are on the top of it. 2 And he said to me, "What do you see?" Zechariah looked, and beheld a sight of great beauty and splendor. It is mentioned in Exodus 25, 1 Kings 7, Zechariah 4, and Revelation 1. Zechariah Lampstand. 1 Now a the angel who talked with me came back and wakened me, b as a man who is wakened out of his sleep. (Da 8:18; Da 10:9; Zec 1:9; Zec 1:19). The Golden Lampstand and Two Olive Trees - What does this story mean and how does it apply to my life? And he said to me, “What do 4 And f the angel who talked with me came again g and woke me, like a man who is awakened out of his sleep. "Not by Might nor by Power, but by My Spirit" (Zechariah 4) July 20-21 In Zechariah's fifth vision of the night, we see that he is "wakened...as a man who is wakened out of his sleep" (verse 1). There you have it, a fun lampstand craft for kids to make and remember the prophet Zechariah. And he said to me, "What do you see?" 1:9, 19 the angel who talked with me came again #Dan. Zechariah 4 English Standard Version A Vision of a Golden Lampstand 1 And the angel who talked with me came again and woke me, like a man who is awakened out of his sleep. There are seven lamps on the lampstand, and there is a bowl on the top of it. 1 And the angel that talked with me came again, and waked me, as a man that is wakened out of his sleep. Zechariah 4:1–10 The Golden Lampstand and Olive Trees . 2 He said to me, "What do you see?" 4 And the angel who talked with me came again and woke me, like a man who is awakened out of his sleep. Zechariah 4. A Vision of a Golden Lampstand Zechariah 4. 中文 čeština Nederlands français ქართული ენა Deutsch italiano 日本語 한국어 português Pyccĸий Srpski, Српски Español svenska Tagalog 8:18; 10:9, 10and woke me, like a man who is awakened out of his sleep. A golden lamp-stand, evidently somewhat similar in construction to that which is described in Exodus 25:31-37, appeared before his eyes. A Vision of a Golden Lampstand Zechariah 4. Read from Zechariah 4 (King James Version). A Vision of a Golden Lampstand And #ch. Zechariah 4 - ESV: And the angel who talked with me came again and woke me, like a man who is awakened out of his sleep. I said, “No, my lord.” 14 Then he said, “These are the two anointed who stand by the Lord of the whole earth.” Zech. 2 And he said to me, “What do you see?” Zechariah 4 New International Version (NIV) The Gold Lampstand and the Two Olive Trees. 2 And said unto me, What seest thou? 1 Then the angel who was speaking with me returned and roused me, as a man who is awakened from his sleep. This unique lampstand symbolizes Christ as the embodiment and expression of the Triune God. So I said, "I am looking, and there is c a lampstand of solid gold with a bowl on top of it, d and on the stand seven lamps with seven pipes to the seven lamps. With a continual supply of oil, the wicks would always burn and the light would continually shine. 4:13 "my lord" This is Zechariah's normal term (adoni) of address to the angelic guide (cf. The second use seems to relate to the color of the olive oil itself, which is golden. The Golden Lampstand A study of Zechariah 4 by Jonathan Dow This study was recorded at Calvary Chapel Chico on 9/23/2020 Tape number: JD-T052 4 Then the angel who talked with me returned and woke me up, like someone awakened from sleep. One tube does go to each lamp. I answered, "I see a lampstand of solid gold with a bowl on top. Zechariah 4 A Vision of a Golden Lampstand. 4:14 "the two anointed ones" This Hebrew word "anointed" (BDB 844 I), which is the word for "fresh oil," was not used for ceremonial anointing. 4:1 -14. 1And the angel who was speaking with me came back and awakened me, like a man who is awakened out of his sleep. 1 And f the angel who talked with me came again g and woke me, like a man who is awakened out of his sleep. A Vision of a Golden Lampstand Zechariah 4. In conclusion, Zechariah’s vision of the lampstand and olive trees does not only relate to the time of Zerubbabel and Joshua, but also points at events at the time of the return of Jesus Christ–the Messiah. Oil just sitting there without a burning lamp, gives no light on any subject. Zechariah 4 Vision of the Lampstand and Olive Trees 1 Now the angel who talked with me came back and wakened me, as a man who is wakened out of his sleep. We should beg of God that, whenever he speaks to us, he would awaken us, and we should then stir up ourselves. The lampstand had. Then Zechariah replied “I see a solid golden lampstand. 4:1-7 The prophet's spirit was willing to attend, but the flesh was weak. Zechariah saw a golden lampstand like the one that was in the temple before it was destroyed and will stand in the temple being rebuilt. 1 The Messenger-Angel again called me to attention. 2 And he said to me, “What do you see?” I said, “I see, and behold, h a lampstand all of gold, with a bowl on the top of it, and i seven lamps on it, with seven lips on each of the lamps that are on the top of it.