C C/E F -- F/A G/B. Chordie does not index songs against artists'/composers' will. Important: The song above is NOT stored on the Chordie server.The original song is hosted at www.azchords.com.Chordie works as a search engine and provides on-the-fly formatting. Your Love Is The Greatest Gift Of All tab . Chords: Show diagrams in lyrics new Transpose Left handed Ukulele. Am It's not the F ring, Dm I wear a F/G round my G finger. Chords, lead sheet and lyrics included. And the Spirit Dove F#m G#m B A E A came and will not part. Knowing you're in love with me Is the greatest gift of all Just before I go to sleep I hear a church bell ring Merry Christmas everyone Is the song it sings So I say a silent prayer For creatures great and small Peace on Earth, good will to men Is the greatest gift of all Peace on Earth, good will to men Is the greatest gift of all Download and Print The Greatest Gift Of All sheet music for guitar solo (chords) by John Jarvis. Is the greatest gift of all From heaven up above Is the love, that He gives, to all Doesn't matter where you've bee-een He forgives the greatest sin With His love, that He gives, to all If you make one wish Just before you slee-eep Pray that all your day-ays Your soul, He kee-eeps He beseeches you to listen As He fills your soul with wisdom Love is the greatest the greatest gift of all. "The Greatest Gift of All" Sheet Music Kenny Rogers, Dolly Parton . Label RCA ... And knowing you're in love with me Is the greatest gift of all. The Greatest Gift Of All Pdf sheet music. Michelle Wright - Your Love Is The Greatest Gift Of All Chords Learn the song with the online tablature player. I do not own nor claim any rights to the music & images used in this video. Last updated on 08.09.2013 Transpose: − + Reset Done. Album Once Upon A Christmas (1984) by Kenny Rogers. Need help reading standard notation or guitar tab? [Ab Db Eb Fm Bb Cm Bbm Gb F] Chords for Christmas - The Greatest Gift Of All with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. Kenny Rogers And Dolly Parton Chords & Tabs Version: 1 Type: Chords 0 ratings. Learn how to play exactly like Whitney Houston. Sheet music is available for Piano, Voice, Guitar and 11 others with 3 scorings and 2 notations in 5 genres. MICHELLE WRIGHT with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & … He beseeches me to listen. The fire is slowly fading Chill is in the air All the gifts are waiting For children everywhere Through the window I can see Snow begin to fall Knowing you're in love with me Is the greatest gift of all. TABCRAWLER Online Sheet Music & Lyrics Archive Member Votes: 0 / 5(0 votes) TAB VIEWS for your love is the greatest gift of all chords: 97 To to be able to download PDF tabs, rate, comment & submit guitar tabs, bass tabs, keyboard tab, lyrics and drum tab files you must LOGIN TO TABCRAWLER Online Guitar Tabs & Guitar Pro, Bass Tab, Drum Tabs Archive MEMBERS ONLY AREA. [D E C#m F#m Bm A Em] Chords for Whitney Houston - The Greatest Love Of All - Chords & Lyrics with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. Michelle Wright – Your Love Is The Greatest Gift Of All tab . Chords ratings, diagrams and lyrics. The Greatest Gift Of All. He has touched my heart. Format Chords, Lyrics, Transposition and Scorch The Greatest Love Of All Whitney Houston. Am It's not the F flowers, Dm wrapped in F/G fancy G paper. Key: A. Your Love chords . there isn't a video lesson for this song. F cause your love is the greatest gift of all Verse 2: In your arms, I found a strength inside me And in your eyes there's a light to guide me I would be lost without you And all that my heart could ever want Has come true Chorus Bridge: (modulating to EbM ) [C F G Am Dm Em Gm Fm Eb Ab Bb Cm] Chords for YOUR LOVE (The Greatest Gift Of All) Lyrics - JIM BRICKMAN feat. The Greatest Gift Of All guitar chords and lyrics, as performed by Kenny Rogers and Dolly Parton. The Greatest Love Of All. Love Is The Greatest Gift Of All. The Greatest Gift Of All Glen Campbell Intro C#m B E F#m E B C#m B E F#m E B / Verse 1 C#m B E F#m G#m B C#m B E I can feel His love. by *_GREICE_* chords ukulele cavaco keyboard tab bass drums harmonica flute Guitar Pro. The Greatest Gift Of All - Dolly Parton (lyrics) 24: 2 : Greatest Gift Of All - Freddie Hart (lyrics) 18: 3 : Greatest Gift Of All - Nina (lyrics) 23: 4 : Greatest Gift Of All - Susan Raye (lyrics) 19: 5 : Your Love Is The Greatest Gift Of All - Michelle Wright (chords) 95: 6 : The Greatest Gift Of All - Kenny Rogers (lyrics) 2: 7 Hanneke Jacobs; Peter Jacobs; Sign in to view the Song Number and Original Key Available Content. EADGBE Intro. Thought I had all life could offer But everything I had now seemed so small When I compare them to the joy of loving you Or if you need beginner guitar lessons online, try one of our six beginning guitar programs. chords expert. High-Quality and Interactive, Transpose it in any key, change the tempo, easy play & practice. The Greatest Gift Of All Chords & Tabs. As He reaches me E A B A B7 with wisdom. comments ; The Greatest Gift Of All Chords Highlighted Show chords diagrams. He has touched my heart. About The Greatest Gift Of All lyrics. Arrangement for Piano, Piano Solo, Vocal and Lyrics and Chords. See our notation legend. Greatest Gift by Hillsong London (with chords and lyrics) is about the great gift of His salvation which is a life giving taste of heaven, His Kindness. Official, artist-approved version—the best guitar chord songs on the web. NO COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT INTENDED. Am There's nothing in Dm all the world I Am need. [Eb Ab Db Fm Bb Cm Bbm Gb F] Chords for Dolly Parton & Kenny Rogers - The Greatest Gift Of All with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. The greatest gift of all is found inside Your arms of love C C Inside Your arms of grace, a fire that will not end G/B F2 C I've found the greatest friend and I just want to be with You Verse 1 Dm Am C Gsus The winds may blow and seasons change Find your perfect arrangement and access a variety of transpositions so you can print and play instantly, anywhere. This is a very beautiful song… HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!! And the Spirit Dove F#m G#m B A What He teaches me, Chorus 1 E D#m B is the greatest gift of all. The Greatest Gift Of All Glen Campbell Intro C#m B E F#m E B C#m B E F#m E B Verse 1 C#m B E F#m G#m B C#m B E I can feel His love. C C/E Fsus4. Related for Your Love Is The Greatest Gift Of All tab. Greatest Gift by Hillsong London is from the album entitle “Jesus Is”. Choose and determine which version of Your Love Is The Greatest Gift Of All chords and Guitar tabs by Michelle Wright you can play. The Greatest Gift Of All By: Dolly Parton & Kenny Rogers G Em Home / M / Michelle Wright / Your Love Is The Greatest Gift Of All tab. Free printable and easy chords for song by Kenny Rogers And Dolly Parton - The Greatest Gift Of All. Browse our 13 arrangements of "The Greatest Gift of All." Lyrics. When I have you Dm here beside me Fsus4. Lyrics Preview Please sign in to see the lyrics preview for this song. By Dolly Parton, Dolly Rebecca Parton, John Jarvis and Kenny Rogers and Dolly Parton. I love everything that God created From the largest things right down to the small But when he gave me you right away I knew Love is the greatest the greatest gift of all. [C F G Em Am Dm Gm Fm Cm Eb Ab Bb] Chords for Your Love (The Greatest Gift Of All) - Jim Brickman & Michelle Wright (FULL LYRICS) (HQ) with capo transposer, play … Download the Chord Charts for The Greatest Gift by Leann Albrecht, from the album The Greatest Gift. Knowing you're in love with me Is the greatest gift of all Just before I go to sleep I hear a church bell ring Merry Christmas everyone Is the song it sings So I say a silent prayer For creatures great and small Peace on Earth, good will to men Is the greatest gift of all Peace on Earth, good will to men Is the greatest gift of all