See this page: https:/…verloren-voorwerpen. iLost is the first Lost & Found management software in the world with both ISO 9001 and ISO 27001… Florus van Beek in iLost Coronavirus May … Made in collaboration with the company Tiny Miracles from Amsterdam. For a limited time only, we at GVB are selling a unique, reusable face mask. Basically, all public offices, police stations as well as dedicated lost-and-found offices of the Berliner Verkehrsbetriebe (BVG), the airports and the Deutsche Bahn will take in lost items. You can pick up your objects from the station in question. Questions via Twitter: @GVB_klanten Monday through Saturday, 08:00 – 19:00 As of Monday 30 March, coronavirus measures mean that we can be contacted from: Monday to Friday, 08:30 - 17:00. This face mask not just enables you to travel in a responsible and sustainable manner, but you are also making a contribution to Tiny Miracles' mission to keep people out of poverty in India. Furthermore, the employees of six lost-and-found offices will be happy to help you over the phone or in person. See this page: https:/…verloren-voorwerpen. If you do not yet have a My OV-chip account, please report to OV-chipkaart Customer Services on telephone number 0900-0980 (normal phone cost). Report your card lost or stolen through My OV-chip. The lost and found of the GVB is online. These opening times apply to contact by phone, WhatsApp, Twitter, Facebook, and online forms. Found in Amsterdam, Netherlands by GVB on Tuesday, December 22, 2020 This item is mine! How do I travel if the … They register found items from around 2PM the day after an object is found. Prove you’re the owner of this item Describe one or more details of the item that aren’t visible or described, so we know you’re the owner. To get your lost items back, all you have to do is show us a valid ID and the unique number of your online search request. The lost and found of the GVB is online. You can look to see if your objects were found and registered using the window "iLost" to the right top. Where can I find info about ferries? They register found items from around 2PM the day after an object is found. I have found something. Unfortunately, we still need to be patient for a little longer until the stop is ready. What can I do with the GVB app? Where is the zone map? Promoted articles. How do I travel with a wheelchair, mobile scooter, or stroller? Good to know: a blocked card cannot be unblocked again! Further information can be found in the article 'Line 25 terminus at Station Zuid: gradually reaching a definitive situation' on the site of Vervoerregio Amsterdam. I have lost something. Does GVB have enough metros for all routes now that the Noord/Zuid route is in service? You can look to see if your objects were found and registered using the window "iLost" to the right top. How nice that you have found an item and want to place it on iLost. The phone waiting time are longer than you are used to. Usually, found objects are kept in storage at the station where they are handed in for the first 5 days, free of charge.