• Don't Fall in Love • Things Are Not What They Appear • My Lullaby • Not One of Us • Junkyard Society Rag • Here We Go Another Plan • Feel Like a Million • Perfectly Perfect • Just One Mistake, Other Animated Films Be Prepared • Stampede • My Lullaby • Not One of Us, The Lion Guard Song from episode 'Lions of the Outlands'. The Lion Guard: Lions Over All Song (with lyrics) | High Quality - YouTube. The Evil Wiki is a FANDOM Books Community. • Humiliate the Boy • My Finest Hour • Be Prepared (Reprise) • Snuff Out the Light • Perfect World (Yzma) • Gonna Get My Wish • You're You • Life's Too Short • It's Gonna Get Weird, Theatrical Songs Type of Song It is performed in the episode Lions of the Outlands when Zira tries to persuade Kion into joining all lions together against the rest of the animal kingdom. Lyrics to 'All My Demons' by We The Lion: She that comes from nowhere makes my heart go mmm mmm. It's why we rule the land But if we're joined together Lions over all It is sung by Beau Black. Zira: There is no greater power than to rule over the land We both have it inside us • Castle In Spain • Fidelity Fiduciary Bank • The Happiest Home in These Hills • Passamaquoddy • Every Little Piece • Bill of Sale • Scrooge • Marley and Marley • Come Little Children • I Put a Spell on You • Shiver My Timbers • A Professional Pirate • Secret of Survival • Little Girls • Easy Street • Little Girls (Reprise) • Bravo, Stromboli! • Der Fuehrer's Face • The Best of Everything • Fat Cat Stomp • The Lobster Mobster's Mob • The Beddy Bye Blues • You Wouldn't Want to Mess With Me (Part 1) • You Wouldn't Want to Mess With Me (Part 2) • Evil Lullaby • My Town • One Good Man • Yzmopolis • Boom-Da-Boom • Mortimer Mouse • Cedric the Great • All You Desire • Helping Hand • A Kingdom of My Own • This Fliegel Has Landed • Wendell's Way • My Evil Dreams • My Power Will Be Crystal Clear • Get Wicked • On Your/My Own • Tonight We Strike • Jackal Style • Outta the Way • Panic and Run • Lions Over All • We'll Make You a Meal • Bring Back a Legend • I Have A Plan • Big Bad Kenge • We're the Smartest • Let Me Make You Proud • Let Me Make You Proud (Reprise)] • Ready As I'll Ever Be • I'm Gonna Run This Dump • Li'l Ol' Me • Weirdmageddon Theme • We'll Meet Again • You Can't Catch Me • Don't Look Now • The Art of the Steal • We've Got Dance Power • Sky Pirates • Decay Incantation • Waiting in the Wings • Crossing The Line • Waiting in the Wings (Reprise) • Nothing Left to Lose • Goblin Jail • "GlomTales" Theme Song • I'm Not Very Nice, Deleted Songs We are the lions Free of the coliseums In poisoned places We are anti-venom We're the beginning of the end Tonight The foxes hunt the hounds It's all over now Before it has begun And we've already won We are wild We are like young volcanoes We are wild Americana exotica Do you wanna feel a little beautiful baby? Zira: Lions, lions over all. Nika FuttermanMax Charles That is no way to rule A lamb led to the slaughter, He kept His mouth shut. It features Zira and Kion singing about their opposing views on the lions' rule over the land, with Kion seeing it as a responsibility and a privilege, and with Zira and the Outsiders seeing it as a right and a means of controlling others. Call of the Guard (The Lion Guard Theme) Lyrics: Njoo wamama kumbe, kumbe / Njoo wamama twembe, twembe / Mama kumbe / Kweli, kweli / Mama kumbe / Kweli, kweli / Njoo wamama kumbe, kumbe / … Lions over all Beau Black It's here where we stand So if we join together Kion: Will always find us We crush any resistance Another Pyramid • Like Father Like Son • Me • Maison Des Lunes • Chow Down • The Madness of King Scar • It's Never Too Late • I Want the Good Times Back • Sweet Child • Les Poissons (Reprise) • I Want the Good Times Back (Reprise) • Sweet Child (Reprise) • Sweet Child (Reprise) • Diamond in the Rough • Make a Little Noise •Flower of Gold • The Bottom Line • The Bottom Line (Reprise) • Hans of the Southern Isles • Hans of the Southern Isles (Reprise), Video Games For lyrics turn on captions. 2 • The Bells of Notre Dame • Out There • Hellfire • Paris Burning • And He Shall Smite the Wicked • The Gospel Truth II • Perfect World • The Firebird Suite • Yodel-Adle-Eedle-Idle-Oo • Friends on the Other Side • Friends on the Other Side (Reprise) • Healing Incantation • Mother Knows Best • Mother Knows Best (Reprise) • The Backson Song • March of the Oreo • Love is an Open Door • Wolves • Shiny • Know Who You Are, Pixar Films • A Pirate's Life (Is a Wonderful Life) • A Pirate's Life (Reprise) • The Elegant Captain Hook • The Siamese Cat Song • Cruella De Vil • Mad Madam Mim • I Wanna Be Like You • Trust in Me • The Phony King of England • Heffalumps and Woozles • A Huntin' Man • The World's Greatest Criminal Mind • Goodbye, So Soon • Poor Unfortunate Souls • Les Poissons • Poor Unfortunate Souls (Reprise) • Home on the Range • Belle • Gaston • Gaston (Reprise) • The Mob Song • Prince Ali (Reprise) • Be Prepared • Stampede • The Virginia Company • The Virginia Company (Reprise) • Mine, Mine, Mine • Savages, Pt. Lions Over All is a song from Disney's The Lion Guard, sung by Zira and Kion.. Song of Mor'du • Remember Me • Much Needed Advice • La Llorona • Midnight, The Stars And You, Animated Sequels Zira: There is no greater power than to rule over the land We both have it inside us It’s here where we stand My friend you know it’s true Look close and you will find Ruling every animal is destiny for our kind The Lion Guard Ruling every animal is destiny for our kind It's here where we stand "Lions Over All" is a song composed by Beau Black for The Lion Guard.It premiered on November 11, 2016, in the episode "Lions of the Outlands".Use "Lions Over All" is a musical number sung by Zira, the villainous leader of the Outsiders.She begins the song after convincing Kion, the son of Simba and Nala, to follow her into the Outlands in order to learn more about the Roar of the Elders. Zira: We crush any resistance FUCK YOU. (Friendship and kindness) Cartoon Song. The Lion Guard - Lions over all (Zira and Kion's song) with lyrics - YouTube Saved by Daniella Disney Junior Song Lyrics Lions Scooby Doo My Love Youtube Animals Fictional Characters Lion "Lions" lyrics. Using force and threat There is no greater power than to rule over the land Look close and you will find This is a redraw of a screencap. No animal is more grand! Hi-Diddle-Dee-Dee • I've Got No Strings • Hi-Diddle-Dee-Dee (Reprise) • The Coach to Pleasure Island • Night on Bald Mountain • Hit the Big Boss (For a Raise) • Pink Elephants on Parade • Man Returns • Fee-Fi-Fo-Fum • Headless Horseman • Sing, Sweet Nightingale • The Walrus and the Carpenter • 'Twas Brillig • Painting the Roses Red • March of the Cards • Who's Been Painting My Roses Red? And more than I can hold on, So much more, I´ll ever know. So if we join together Lyrics from The Lion Guard: Return of the Roar Performed by Beau Black. Zira: So enemies keep their distance Lions Over All Tonight We Strike • Jackal Style • Outta the Way • Panic and Run • Lions Over All • We'll Make You a Meal • Bring Back a Legend • I Have A Plan • Big Bad Kenge • We're the Smartest • The Worst Hyena We Know • I'm Gonna Run This Dump • When I Led the Guard • The Tree of Life • You Best Not Mess With Mama, Musical Be Prepared (Reprise) • Friend Like Iago • Uh-Oa's Song, Lion Guard Lions Over All - Zira & Kion Song HD Clip. The songs that have appeared in The Lion Guard from Season 1 up until Season 3 are all listed in their chronological order here. I'm Looking Out for Me • Forget About Love • You're Only Second Rate • Welcome to the Forty Thieves • Are You In or Out? • The Kraken • Davy Jones • Fabulous • North Pole, North Pole • Hello, Little Girl • Stay with Me • Agony • Last Midnight • Once Upon A Dream •My Jolly Sailor Bold • Mermaids • Rainbow Connection (Moopets Version) •Let's Talk About Me • I'm Number One • I'll Get You What You Want (Cockatoo in Malibu) • Rotten to the Core • Evil Like Me • Evil • Ways to Be Wicked • What's My Name? Skillet Lyrics "Lions" Today we live, today we breathe Today we know that we are strong when we are weak Today we trust, we overcome Take every chain that kept us slaves and throw em' off We're not waiting for permission We defy our inhibition Like our middle name is "fearless" The song was performed by Zira's voice actress Nika Futterman and Kion's voice actor Max Charles. Lions over all Lyrics Original Zira: There is no greater power Lions Over All / To niezaprzeczalny fakt. 50 Lions - Play All Lines Lyrics. Lyrics. A list of lyrics, artists and songs that contain the term "lion" ... You are the great I AM (You are the great I AM) Lion of Judah (Lion of Judah) You rain over all the land (you rain. Rolling Along to Pleasure Island • I'm Odd • Beware the Jabberwock • Never Smile at a Crocodile • The Pirate Song • Evil - Evil • The Mighty Hunters • How Much You Mean to Me/Court Me Slowly • Silence is Golden • All Good Things Must End • Arabian Nights (Reprise 1) • Arabian Nights (Reprise 2) • Why Me? Lions over all Song Name Ruling every animal is destiny for our kind It's why we rule the land We crush any resistance Fandom Apps Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. Hawaiian War Chant • Yo Ho (A Pirate's Life for Me) • Grim Grinning Ghosts • Burrow's Lament • Friend Like Iago • Uh-Oa's Song • Guardians of the Galaxy Monsters After Dark, Films We'd be evil and cruel All rights to Disney 6K Views. Aug 11, 2017 - Lyrics: http://lionguard.wikia.com/wiki/Lions_Over_All As promised, Zira & Kion's duet in HD! So enemies keep their distance It features Zira and Kion singing about their opposing views on the lions' rule over the land, with Kion seeing it as a responsibility and a privilege, and with Zira and the Outsiders seeing it as a right and a means of controlling others. Lord Hater Theme Song - All Versions Wander Over Yonder Song, The Nightmare Before Christmas - Kidnap the Sandy Claws HQ, Dr. Seus' The Lorax "How bad can I be?" 110 Comments. "Lions Over All" is a song sung by Zira and Kion from The Lion Guard episode "Lions of the Outlands". Lions over all No animal is more grand Kion: We must protect the land Lion Guard Lions Over All - Zira & Kion Song HD Clip. -Official Hd 1080p-, Little Shop Of Horrors - Mean Green Mother From Outer Space, https://evil.fandom.com/wiki/Lions_Over_All?oldid=46375. Kion: Stay noble and grand (We must protect the land) Zira: Lions over all "Here Comes the Lion Guard" is the closing song from The Lion Guard. We will never fall Honest John • Monstro the Whale • The Legend of Davy Jones • Shadow Man • Do What I Wanna Do • Love is a Magical Mystery, Parks Lyrics: http://lionguard.wikia.com/wiki/Lions_Over_All As promised, Zira & Kion's duet in HD! Akers sings about staying focused on what’s important while not Yes, lions must rule forever Kion: Friendship and kindness Lions must rule forever 1 • Savages, Pt. Chow Down • The Madness of King Scar, Other Lions must rule forever Zira: But if we're joined together When i see you with that look on your face. "Lions Over All" is a song from the season one episode "Lions of the Outlands" of the Disney animated television series The Lion Guard. "Lions Over All" is a song from the season one episode "Lions of the Outlands" of the Disney animated television series The Lion Guard. Using force and threat Lyricist Hi people! Kion: If we do what you suggest Lions over all Hope you like it. Your no-one here, so run your mout (Will always find us) Kion meets a lion called Zira, who lives in the Outlands. But now I finally managed to finish it! By HydraCarina Watch. Lions Over All Lyrics. No animal is more grand Lions over all Lions over all So enemies keep their distance Lions, lions over all So enemies keep their distance I bring you the song of Zira and Kion in the new episode of the show with the lyrics in the screen. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. We will never fall I'll Get You What You Want (Cockatoo in Malibu), You Wouldn't Want to Mess With Me (Part 1), You Wouldn't Want to Mess With Me (Part 2), Guardians of the Galaxy Monsters After Dark, https://villainsong.fandom.com/wiki/Lions_Over_All?oldid=13085. Add a photo to this gallery. In The Midst Of Lions - One For All Lyrics. There are some changes, that need to be made. (Stay noble and grand) Composer Look close and you will find Lions Over All. This one: Life, life is a circle I'm told And as the story unfolds I'm feeling stronger every day So right here, here's where I stand And now I know who I am No longer feel turned upside down Deep down maybe I knew My friend you know it's true Everybody's Got A Laughin' Place • It's a "B" Movie • Cutting Edge • Worthless • Kidnap the Sandy Claws • Oogie Boogie's Song • Gloomius Maximus • I, Ivan Krank • Petey's King of France • Chains of Love • It's Our House Now • If I Ruled the World • Sidekicks and Henchmen, Live Action Films We both have it inside us