Mattress came sealed air tight and took about an hour and 15 minutes to fully reach it's 5 inches. Latex mattresses are similar to memory foam ones, but they sleep cooler and are ideal for those who get very warm at night. Beneath the comfort layer is a thick, 4 in. ... Colgate Mattress White Classica I Foam Crib Mattress - White. comfort layer of pressure-relieving gel memory foam at the surface. For the full ranking, see below. A hybrid mattress includes both memory foam and coils. Excellent conditions , used only for 2 Months Regular price $150 Están en excelentes condiciones , se uso Solo por 2 Meses Goes away in about 15 seconds. For a upgrade to the basic mattress, the LINENSPA 5 Inch Gel Memory Foam Mattress offers the benefits of memory foam and firm support.A comfort layer at the surface features a 1 inch layer of gel infused memory foam that compresses to hug curves and alleviate pressure. DWYM is your trusted product review source. Mattress has a firm, supportive feel great for all sleep styles. If you sleep hot or cool, you’ll want to get a mattress that is firm but also helps you stay at just the right temperature during the night. I use a pair of these on an IKEA Trundle Bed. When you get them, they off gas a little bit, but leaving them for 48 hours fixes everything. It will not come off,it's ultra fine. 0 ... Linenspa, Queen 2 Inch Gel Infused Memory Foam Mattress Topper . Linenspa Firm Support 5" Gel Mattress, Full, White. in stock. Colgate Mattress. Linenspa 5" Gel is $95 less expensive than an average mattress ($189.99). Beneath the comfort layer, a 4 inch layer of high density support foam offers the support you need to wake up refreshed. Opt for one that matches your sleep needs. It's a living H3LL. Infusing the memory foam with gel material helps to distribute heat to maintain a comfortable temperature. Softer mattresses don’t allow for as much airflow because you sink into them while you sleep, which is why firm mattresses are a good option if you are a hot sleeper. I haven't stopped itching yet. The ad and five star reviews are misleading. Try. It has a 1″ comfort layer of gel-infused memory foam to offer relief to pressure points. Reviewed in the United States on August 19, 2018. This is unacceptable! An innerspring mattress includes layers of foam with coils in between. Opened them up and put them on our trundle bed that is for grandkids when they come over. Since it seems to be like a virus that just spread from the washer.) You can leave them stacked for a twin sleeper, or separate into two mattresses to make the equivalent of a king. 23. Infusing the memory foam with gel material helps to distribute heat to maintain a comfortable temperature. Since we have had this, she has said her pains are much less than before and she seems a lot happier with it. Amazon currently has this listed for $121 plus tax. Bed is very comfortable and I would definitely purchase again. I didn't think much of it. Emails to the manufacturer have gone unanswered. I have to assume that those pleased with this purchase have never had a "real" memory foam mattress? COPYRIGHT © THE E.W. Best Sleep Position: Multi-position. This mattress has a low profile, so it is a perfect fit for bunk beds and trundle beds. AMAZON. Linenspa Firm Support 5" Gel Mattress, Queen, White. First thing to remember is we didn't go buy a thousand dollar mattress so don't expect this to act like one. Often, light sleepers sleep cool while heavy sleepers are hot. For a upgrade to the basic mattress, the LINENSPA 5 Inch Gel Memory Foam Mattress offers the benefits of memory foam and firm support. It also isolates motion, so it’s a good option if your partner moves around a lot in bed. Would definitely recommend and I even tell my friends and relatives about this. This is not one. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Excellent value and very comfortable--Way more comfortable than the firm IKEA foam. A comfort layer at the surface features a 1 inch layer of gel infused memory foam that compresses to hug curves and alleviate pressure. This 5-inch mattress is designed to provide a firm feel and great support, but it typically works best for a kid's bed, trundle bed, bunk bed, or guest bed. Learn more. There are different types of coils that can be used in these mattresses, such as pocket coils, wire coils and offset coils. 5 Inch Gel Memory Foam Mattress. It's in the top 3 bestselling mattresses and has dozens of popular alternatives in the same price range, such as Modway Relax Tri-Fold or Cr 3" Gel-Infused Foam Topper. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. It's also possible to order this mattress with a wooden platform bedframe. My nephew thought it smelled like MARSHMALLOWS,,,LOL!! After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. They are not exactly square, but it's no big deal. Skip to main content.sg. The thickness of the mattress makes it a great solution for a twin size bed in the kid’s room. $59.99. Who's responsible for this? For most every day adult mattresses, we typically recommend a mattress that is 10-inches for thicker for the best support. I bought the full sized. Reviewed in the United States on November 11, 2018. You are now subscribed as of November 29, 2020 2:53 am . Linenspa Firm Support 5" Gel Mattress, Queen, White. Thank you! It’s also important to consider what kind of sleeper you are, as some firm mattresses are better for specific types of sleepers. “5 inch firm mattress” 267 results. The first picture shows after 30 minutes it had expanded to right at 5 inches. Starting at. It is cheaply made of thin layers of foam glued together, and it presses down between your hands like a kitchen sponge. This was the best choice, within my price range!! Learn More. A new firm mattress may be in your future. 5,098 global ratings | 1,632 global reviews, The manufacturer commented on the review below, The manufacturer commented on this review. For example, if you find you keep waking up because your partner tosses and turns a lot, then you need a mattress that isolates motion. The firm support of Linenspa 5-Inch is particularly great for stomach and back sleepers. If you primarily sleep on your stomach or your back, then a mattress with firm support is your best choice. Infused with gel material that disperses heat, it helps to control temperature as you sleep. The second one is showing the outer cover pattern. Compressed, rolled and delivered right to your door in an easy-to-handle box. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Account & Lists Account Returns & Orders. Amazon.com. The mattress conforms to your spine while you sleep to help relieve pressure on your back. It's not irritating enough for me to do anything, it just sounds like soda fizzing. 5 Inch Gel Memory Foam Mattress. $94.99. It's on all of my clothing at this point. This kind of mattress typically has several different kinds of polyfoam. In our analysis of 69 expert reviews, the Linenspa Linenspa 5-Inch Firm Support Gel Mattress placed 4th when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. We looked at the top Firm Mattresses and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. It has a firm feel with 2 layers of foam – one inch of gel memory foam and four-inch of best density support foam. Amazon needs to stop letting them sell this. For a upgrade to the basic mattress, the LINENSPA 5 Inch Gel Memory Foam Mattress offers the benefits of memory foam and firm support. Amazon.com. It is not firm. When you’re on the hunt for a better night’s sleep, make sure your new firm mattress helps solve the problems you’re experiencing. $59.99. 8 new from $59.99. 0 ... LINENSPA 3 Inch Gel Infused Memory Foam Twin Mattress Topper . It has a soft, breathable fabric cover and comes with a 10-year warranty from the manufacturer. That just seems ridiculous. For a upgrade to the basic mattress, the LINENSPA 5 Inch Gel Memory Foam Mattress offers the benefits of memory foam and firm support. Editor's Note October 9, 2020:Checkout The Best Firm Mattress for a detailed review of all the top firm mattresses. Came across this mattress and for the price I thought why not. With that said it is the perfect foam mattress for our purpose and will serve us well until the kids are bigger. If you have an old mattress or find yourself waking up each morning with aches and pains all over, it’s time to get a new one. I wanted a thicker mattress, but the chemical smell was MORE IMPORTANT! 10 Best Memory Foam Mattress Topper Linenspa Reviews. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Linenspa Firm Support 5" Gel Mattress King White at the best online prices at eBay! Very HAPPY that she is that comfortable. Linenspa Firm Support 5" Gel Mattress, Queen, White ( I now realize that the topper also had fiberglass residue on it that has now found it's way onto nearly every article of clothing I have. This has ruined so many clothing articles. This mattress has a low profile, so it is a perfect fit for bunk beds and trundle beds. DO NOT BUY THIS FOAM PAN.So one day I took my sheets off aswell as the cover to the topper I washed them together.It said it was washable. My only complaint is that when you first lie down on them, it sounds like you're crushing Saran Wrap. All Hello, Sign in. You might need a topper to make it softer. Brand new in factory plastic 5" firm full size memory foam mattress from Linenspa. Free shipping for many products! When you wake up in the morning, the last thing you should feel is pain. More Photos on sale for $149.99 original price $159.99 $ 149.99 $159.99. Prime. Hello Select your address Best Sellers Today's Deals New Releases Electronics Books Gift Ideas Customer Service Home Computers Gift Cards Subscribe and save Coupons Sell Queen: 60 inches wide x 80 inches long x 5 inches thick Infusing the memory foam with gel material helps to distribute heat to maintain a comfortable temperature. I have been itching like crazy. It seems to have traveled from the shirt and shorts I was wearing that night and migrate during the laundering process. Sold by. A hybrid or innerspring mattress is a good choice in this case. They isolate motion better than an innerspring mattress, though they can still be noisy. in stock. $219.99 New ... Vibe 410263-1150 15in Queen Gel Memory Foam Mattress - White (1) $283.75 New---- Used; 50. Share - Linenspa Firm Support 5" Gel Mattress, Queen, White. You can see the the ultra fine fibers on the black basketball shorts I was wearing that night to bed. This mattress may not, however, provide adequate support for larger adults. I'm not sure what the manufacturer is talking about, but there is absolutely a fiberglass cover under the outer mattress cover. Just received two of the mattresses. Can fiberglass even be used in mattresses or things that are meant to go on a bed? It's the most irritating thing ever. There are a number of different types of mattresses available on the market, each with its own set of benefits. 5-inch profile is great for bunk beds, trundle beds, and other kid's beds. The fifth and sixth are just showing you the bed we put it on. These mattresses conform to your body but also have good bounce thanks to the coils. Product informationSize:Full | Style:Mattress Only. Minimum or no movement transfer are the right words to describe its motion absorption. 1 used from $51.75. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. For a upgrade to the basic mattress, the LINENSPA 5 Inch Gel Memory Foam Mattress offers the benefits of memory foam and firm support. This is one of the shortest mattresses we have found and it’s cheap too. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Linenspa Firm Support 5" Gel Mattress, Full, White | eBay This mesh around it wellllll, it's fiberglass. Purchased the Zanussi bed but decided to go with a different mattress. If you find you don’t like the feeling of sinking into your mattress, then go with an innerspring one. Your temperature sometimes depends on whether you sleep deeply. Linenspa 5" Gel is a very popular and one of the cheapest options. Whoever is selling this needs to stop. For a upgrade to the basic mattress, the LINENSPA 5 Inch Gel Memory Foam Mattress offers the benefits of memory foam and firm support. Reviewed in the United States on September 16, 2018. Memory foam is a good option for this. For a upgrade to the basic mattress, the LINENSPA 5 Inch Gel Memory Foam Mattress offers the benefits of memory foam and firm support. $75.00 - $159.99 reg $94.99 - $199.99. There is a hug gap between the mattress and my bunk bed, making it unsafe for my toddlers. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on February 20, 2017. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Linenspa Firm Support 5" Gel Mattress, Queen, White at Amazon.com. 2345. Some people are combination sleepers, sleeping in different positions throughout the night. The bottom layer is constructed from a high-density foam, while the upper layer consists of a memory foam for comfort. The dimensions seem true, the pair is about 10 inches thick. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. A comfort layer at the surface features a 1 inch layer of gel infused memory foam that compresses to hug curves and alleviate pressure. Reviewed in the United States on January 23, 2017. It will keep your spine aligned without putting too much pressure on your back, which will ensure you don’t wake up sore. She uses a box spring with it and it's perfect for her. Size:Full | Style:Mattress Only. In most cases, either a mattress with firm or soft support will work for you. I sat on it before she did and it's comfy. Support. This page works best with JavaScript. There's a problem loading this menu right now. 5 inch thick memory foam mattress with firm support 1 inch comfort layer made of gel-infused memory foam for pressure point relief 4 inches of high density base foam for proper back support Mattress is rolled, compressed and boxed for convenient shipping and setup Backed by a 10-year warranty against manufacturer defects Essentials 5" ActiveRelief Gel Memory Foam Mattress - Linenspa. Plus, they are a good option for people who sleep warm, as they are breathable and feel cool. Look for the DWYM seal for products that are the best in the category. I used it for a year, and when I went to wash the mattress cover, which the tag says is ok, fiberglass got everywhere. My whole bedroom is sparkly. She has been complaining about back ache and knee problems for a while now and so I thought I would try switching out her $1,000+ memory foam mattress to this one as she had tried a similar mattress at my cousins house. Five stars. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. A comfort layer at the surface features a 1 inch layer of gel infused memory foam that compresses to hug curves and alleviate pressure. Buy Now. I have been buying memory foam mattresses online for years. It has a soft, breathable fabric cover. Choose options. They are 100% nicer than the equivalent IKEAs at the same price point. 10 Best Linenspa Queen Topper Reviews. I'll include pictures.